Author Topic: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural  (Read 42961 times)

Simple Simon

Re: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural
« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2014, 09:01:00 AM »
I think a great deal of those aspersions result from those who are heavily reliant on steroids to even make it to the gym.  Chances they never gave Natural training a try long enough, perhaps gave it a try and gave up and wanted a quicker path to their objective, never really trained hard enough to get any results and turned to steroids, or a myriad of other reason.  They lack what I call bodybuilding empathy in that they only see it from one side, their own side, and think that their goals and objectives are the only ones that everyone should apply or aspire to and cannot imagine any deviation or difference.  In reality, their ire is just a bright projection of their own insecurity and flaws which apex in a state of permanent contempt.  They would never understand loving the pursuit for the sake of the pursuit. For them, the pursuit is an annoyance.  
To use the analogy of taking steroids early rather than waiting years training naturally you could argue why do you drive a car anywhere, just walk, after all its the journey not the destination.

I have no problems with people being natty or using,. in fact after this last few threads on here I couldnt give a fuck if someone lies about it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2014, 09:01:35 AM »
you look more ripped ta

good work
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2014, 09:17:02 AM »
you look more ripped ta

good work
Yep, lost a pound a year.

Gal would be proud of him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #178 on: October 16, 2014, 09:42:18 AM »
To use the analogy of taking steroids early rather than waiting years training naturally you could argue why do you drive a car anywhere, just walk, after all its the journey not the destination.

I have no problems with people being natty or using,. in fact after this last few threads on here I couldnt give a fuck if someone lies about it.
As I said earlier, "They would never understand loving the pursuit for the sake of the pursuit. For them, the pursuit is an annoyance."  For me, its the opposite and therefore your analogy dissipates.  I actually love all aspects, including the training.  You see it differently.  You have made many remarks that you hate training and wouldn`t bother with it if you weren`t on steroids or something to that effect.  I actually like the training part the most. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #179 on: October 16, 2014, 09:46:17 AM »
Explain how people I know who never touched a weight had muscle mass in their shoulders, biceps, calves, and a six pack and looked better than those who were hitting the gym? I can't explain it other than genetics. 

what 'people'?

b

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2014, 09:50:12 AM »
Any pics of what you looked like prior tp lifting?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2014, 09:52:42 AM »
To be honest, I do think no one has a point.

Take 100 guys of the same race, age and height and put them on the same training program and diet. After 2 years, I think all will have a relatively similar level of appearance and muscle mass. Some will obviously carry more lean muscle then others but I don't think it would be all that drastic across the board. It will just be swings of a few lbs either way.

Their strength differences will vary far more then their size will.

race might be a wild card here but ya man where are all these anomalies that are walking about that disprove my theory everyone is saying exists.

everyone is talking like theres exceptions to the rule every where - SHOW ME.

you guys think i talk to hear my own voice? prove to me your stance. i proved mine- look at a natty show line up. they are all carbon copies for the most part. same height, weight and lean tissue.

all im getting are graphs and 'your wrong' w lol 'i know this guy...' blah blah blah well fucking prove it. show me.

why hasnt one gym rat who looks 'that good natural' competed and wiped the floor w other 'normal' nattys.

its simple. they are all the same. the anomalies are juiced. that the bare facts.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2014, 10:00:02 AM »
what 'people'?

Yah, I have yet to see this large population of non-gym going members with large ripped arms, six packs and cobra backs.  I am actually sick and tired of this myth being repeated over and over and over again with zero evidence.  Anecdotal evidence is bullshit.  I once had a Medical Doctor try and convince me that his brother could bench press 500 lbs the first time he touched a weight and could carry two 450 pound logs under each arm because he saw him do all of those things.  He then proceeded to tell me all of his "muscle" and strength came about because he was a lumberjack who liked to build his own furniture.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2014, 10:02:10 AM »
Any pics of what you looked like prior tp lifting?
Skinny as a rail.  130 lbs at 5`11/6 ft.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2014, 10:05:31 AM »
race might be a wild card here but ya man where are all these anomalies that are walking about that disprove my theory everyone is saying exists.

you guys think i talk to hear my own voice? prove to me your stance. i proved mine- look at a natty show line up. they are all carbon copies for the most part. same height, weight and lean tissue.

all im getting are graphs and 'your wrong' w lol 'i know this guy...' blah blah blah well fucking prove it. show me.

why hasnt one gym rat who looks 'that good natural' competed and wiped the floor w other 'normal' nattys.

its simple. they are all the same. the anomalies are juiced. that the bare facts.

Race isn`t a wild card.  These people commenting, don`t even live in the South and probably have seen 4 black people in person their whole life.  I can assure you, I NEVER, EVER, EVER see specimens of this ripped, large arms, six pack, population among blacks or any race and living in the South, you are in the thick of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 16, 2014, 10:08:03 AM »
what is your job ? do you have any ?   or  are you just remain inside your house searching for fake naturals pics in thongs  ?

you look like a deformed  rotten tree btw   ;D

Uncle Junior.  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 16, 2014, 10:09:34 AM »
Race isn`t a wild card.  These people commenting, don`t even live in the South and probably have seen 4 black people in person their whole life.  I can assure you, I NEVER, EVER, EVER see specimens of this ripped, large arms, six pack, population among blacks or any race and living in the South, you are in the thick of it.

ya i dont see many up where i am to know. lol
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 16, 2014, 10:11:35 AM »
ya i dont see many up where i am to know. lol
Yeah, most people are not qualified at all on all matters Hebrew unless they have lived amongst them.  They get this warped view that has no basis in reality whatsoever.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #188 on: October 16, 2014, 10:15:37 AM »

I agree (apart from race being a wild card :D).
The graphs and stats being provided are generally throwing all people in the one category (regardless of age, height..etc) but this wasn’t the point you had made.

Of course a 6’5ft, 20 year Nigerian is going to build more muscle naturally then a 50 year old, 5’5ft Ethiopian for instance.
However, put that same Nigerian against another 6’5ft, 20 year old Nigerian and the amount of muscle mass the two can build naturally is probably going to be very similar.

Sure, their strength might vary considerably and one might look far better then the other because of superior aesthetics/muscle bellies/insertions, but the amount of lean muscle they carry will not all that different imo.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 16, 2014, 10:21:47 AM »
I agree (apart from race being a wild card :D).
The graphs and stats being provided are generally throwing all people in the one category (regardless of age, height..etc) but this wasn’t the point you had made.

Of course a 6’5ft, 20 year Nigerian is going to build more muscle naturally then a 50 year old, 5’5ft Ethiopian for instance.
However, put that same Nigerian against another 6’5ft, 20 year old Nigerian and the amount of muscle mass the two can build naturally is probably going to be very similar.

Sure, their strength might vary considerably and one might look far better then the other because of superior aesthetics/muscle bellies/insertions, but the amount of lean muscle they carry will not all that different imo.

exactly.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2014, 10:27:09 AM »
How do you explain the preponderance of blacks at the top of sports like track and field, football, basketball, etc., particularly given their percentage of the population? You claimed earlier to have competed in track and field when you were younger. If blacks didn't dominate you either competed in an all white conference or stopped competing after the 6th grade.
Culture.  You don`t understand their mentality.  Certain Sports and "Music" are the highest aspirations for them and the per capita amount involved in those activities are overwhelming when compared per capita to other races.  Take Swimming for example, a sport that is not culturally accepted for them and therefore not participated in really.  They are horrible in it.  They certainly could produce at least one good swimmer, but they haven`t because they are culturally afraid of water.  Hockey as well. This one is cultural and geographical.  Hockey is a northern sport and look where the population of blacks are.  Not in the north.  Hell, you would be hard pressed to find any white Southerners for that matter picking up a hockey stick and ending up in the NHL.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2014, 10:27:33 AM »
you've admitted many times to taking juice.  Now you're claiming natty?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2014, 10:29:40 AM »
How do you explain the preponderance of blacks at the top of sports like track and field, football, basketball, etc., particularly given their percentage of the population? You claimed earlier to have competed in track and field when you were younger. If blacks didn't dominate you either competed in an all white conference or stopped competing after the 6th grade.

because certain sports attract blacks?

are you really this fucking stupid?

holy fuck.

dude seriously. go to bbing.com where you'll fit in.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2014, 10:31:36 AM »
Also, these sports don`t measure anything other than the ability to play them.  Larry Bird looked like like absolute shit and used to chain smoke and drink with John Cougar Mellencamp after games.  However he was good at playing basketball.  A genetic specimen, I think not.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2014, 10:32:27 AM »

Then how do you explain Goodrum? ;D ;D

X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2014, 10:35:12 AM »

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2014, 10:35:56 AM »
How about varying training? CHanging diet a bit. Tweaking supps?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2014, 10:37:44 AM »
For those who are saying its purely genetic and for those who are saying its purely environment. Both are wrong.

Its an intricate blend of genetics and environment. Most scientists in the 21st century would agree that humans are a product of their environment and genetics. You cant reduce someone purely to their biology without taking into consideration environmental factors, in the same way you can't say its all environment and no biology. Scientists have demonstrated that environment and biology act upon each other.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2014, 10:39:29 AM »
There are many, many, more white kids who play HS basketball and football in the US than black ones. Yet blacks dominate these sports at the higher levels. It's genetics.  
::)
Care to regale us why all of the black swimmers are complete failures, even at a competitive level.  What about their genetics suck so bad that they are absolutely horrible at what is considered one of the if not the most physical sport for one's body?

This oughta be good.

Simple Simon

« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2014, 10:40:51 AM »
::)
Care to regale us why all of the black swimmers are complete failures, even at a competitive level.  What about their genetics suck so bad that they are absolutely horrible at what is considered one of the if not the most physical sport for one's body?

This oughta be good.
Pretty shit at Ice hockey as well.