Author Topic: The New Flash  (Read 16753 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: The New Flash
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2014, 06:25:56 AM »
They alter the character to fit the actor they cast.  They turned the comedy up for Roger Moore because he is such a good comedian.  Try to see some “Maverick” episodes from the 50’s.

In the “Cannonball Run” he plays “Seymour,”  a crazy Jewish clothing manufacturer who underwent surgery to make himself look like “Roger Moore” and he goes around impersonating him.

It's still campy, always has been. Even the books. If you read the books, you get that spy vs spy, swashbuckling vibe---in fact the "spy genre" is the new swashbuckling genre.

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2014, 07:10:27 AM »
He considers himself Jewish, and "spiritual" (his father is Jewish)

Let get this straight. You just have to walk into DC casting call and say you are Jewish. 

I got some hope for Gal but this guy looks like a fag, isn't as good as Marvel's Quicksilver.

Hollywood owner were always jew. But it's more obvious because of internet. They always had jewish actors, but maybe it wasn't that blatant with their casting choices like nowadays. For example I cringe always watching Jesse Eisenberg movies. He has no charisma, monotonous voice, expression. Isn't it always about connections how u can get far in Hollywood? And being jew is a big plus, no surprise there.

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2014, 07:30:58 AM »
More like without jews, we would have no Hollywood.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2014, 08:22:23 AM »
Denzel is to American.  I don't think he could pull it off.  Elba has the British elements the character is known for.

After seeing The Equalizer I've come away with two thoughts.  First, Denzel should have remade the television show but put it on HBO.  I'd watch that.   Second, Denzel is too brooding and dark (no pun intended) to play James Bond.  This kind of fits into what Parker was saying about the tonal quality of the character.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2014, 08:41:14 AM »
Hollywood owner were always jew. But it's more obvious because of internet. They always had jewish actors, but maybe it wasn't that blatant with their casting choices like nowadays. For example I cringe always watching Jesse Eisenberg movies. He has no charisma, monotonous voice, expression. Isn't it always about connections how u can get far in Hollywood? And being jew is a big plus, no surprise there.

Hollywood is nepotism at its worst, but people line up and pay big dollars for it.  Yeah Eisenberg and that Shia Lebeouf.  Can't stand them and wouldn't watch a movie with them.  Wasn't happy about Affleck begin cast as Batman but would be able to see past it but once I read Eisenberg is Lex Luther I won't pay a penny to see that movie, I'd probably turn down free tickets if offered.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2014, 04:23:16 PM »

The exact Mel Brooks quote is as character Frederick Bronski: "If it wasn't for Jews, fags, and gypsies, there would be no theater."

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2015, 08:36:06 PM »
Killer Frost

http://nerdist.com/the-flash-danielle-panabaker-killer-frost-costume/

There’s a chill coming to Central City later this season on The Flash and her name is Killer Frost. Even before the series debuted on The CW, word broke that Danielle Panabaker would be playing Caitlin Snow, a new incarnation of the classic Firestorm villain, Killer Frost—except in this world, Caitlin’s a loyal member of Team Flash. She was also the fiancée (and later wife, spoiler alert) of Ronnie Raymond, Firestorm’s younger half. And now we’ve got our first look at the actress’ killer costume.

Caitlin’s villainous future was teased in the first season finale of The Flash during one of Barry Allen’s (Grant Gustin) time-travel induced visions. But during  her appearance on the CBS talk show, The Talk, Panabaker debuted the first clear picture of her character post-Killer Frost transformation.

“It was awesome, I’m so excited,” exclaimed Panabaker during the show. “You know, I’m such a girl and I love getting dressed up in that look. We started working on the look a couple of months before it actually shot, so our first suit was like a one-piece, kind of like a Catwoman [costume], very sexy. But it didn’t feel quite right, and then we changed it to be a top and these really cool leather pants. And the hair was awesome! It started…as this short little pixie wig, and we just kept adding more and more hair. It’s great. I’m really excited.”

Panabaker added that she “can’t wait” to be a bad girl on the show. “I get so jealous. All of the boys get to go out there and duke it out, I wanna suit up with those boys for sure!”

While a villainess turn for Caitlin would be an extreme change for her character, there is a way that the show can keep both Caitlin Snow and Killer Frost on the series. The second season of The Flash has introduced the multiverse, and the evil Killer Frost could simply be a version of Caitlin from another world.

One way or another, we will discover Caitlin’s destiny this season on The Flash!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2015, 10:28:32 PM »
We might have something better. Is Hollywood really that good? Seems like all they shit out is shit.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2016, 06:35:56 PM »
The Flash Season 3 Episode 7 Killer Frost TOP 10 and Easter Eggs

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2017, 06:42:34 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2017, 06:36:32 AM »
The Justice League Movie.  4 Jews and a Hebrew fight villains yet who's the real villain?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2017, 07:39:45 AM »
The Justice League Movie.  4 Jews and a Hebrew fight villains yet who's the real villain?

Aquaman is jewish? (Ezra Miller, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, who is the fourth?)
Or are you saying Eisenberg/Lex Luthor is joining forces to fight the villain as well?

They will probably be fighting Darkseid. Or one of his cronies. But it will lead up to Darkseid being the final baddie.

General Steppenwolf (Ciaran Hinds) will be in the first Justice League-movie, and he is Darkseids uncle of Peace.

So a guess would be that the Villain in JL1 will be Steppenwolf, and then Darkseid in pt 2.

Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2017, 09:21:04 AM »
Aquaman is jewish? (Ezra Miller, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, who is the fourth?)
Or are you saying Eisenberg/Lex Luthor is joining forces to fight the villain as well?

They will probably be fighting Darkseid. Or one of his cronies. But it will lead up to Darkseid being the final baddie.

General Steppenwolf (Ciaran Hinds) will be in the first Justice League-movie, and he is Darkseids uncle of Peace.

So a guess would be that the Villain in JL1 will be Steppenwolf, and then Darkseid in pt 2.

The Jewstice League has the Jewish Superman as well.  Jewish villains, Jewish everything.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2017, 09:25:11 AM »
The Jewstice League has the Jewish Superman as well.  Jewish villains, Jewish everything.

Cavill is not jewish.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2017, 09:35:12 AM »
Cavill is not jewish.

Neither is Superman, although the two guys that created the character are.  I think Superman was called a Methodist back when a few comic book characters had their faith revealed.  I think Ben Grimm was Jewish.

But the "El"  in Kal-El is somewhat Jewish.  Being of partial Jewish descent (mom's side) I have no problem with it.  The term "Jewstice League" cracks me up big time! LOL!

It is nice to see that until the stoopiod  X-Men Apocalypse film came out I cannot recall a muslim super-hero.  It looks like "Storm" is muzzie.  Feck.

Super-muzzies are rare because bacon is their Kryptonite.  Kinda like there are so few black supah-herb-roes because there are so many obese white women around to be their cRaptonite® they couldn't excape they doom.  'n' sheit.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2017, 09:40:52 AM »
WOW!, You GetBiggers are amazing when it comes to these so called super-hero characters.

I've been pretty active within the movie biz for most of my life and have always complained loudly and  'explicitly' regarding the actors who are 'hired' to portray the super-hero and/or the super-villain roles.

But up until now I thought I was an expert on the subject matter even though no one in the business  has ever seemed to take my advice.

But after reading most of these GetBig comments, I have discovered that I am seriously lacking then it comes to the subject of 'super-hero knowledge'  .... and I have to thank you GetBiggers for my newly discovered  'stupidity'.

If I ever had the chance to draft a script to present to Hollywood, I'd give serious consideration to two GetBigger's suggestions....

1. A black Bond  who follows in his father's (James') foot-steps.

2. A super-hero borne and raised in the ghetto with a 'twist' that has to be developed yet. (Hasn't this already been done?)

And needless to say .... I'd have to hire some of you GetBiggers to help with he third, fourth, ad fifth rough drafts as there appears to be a lot of interesting 'back-stoiies' within the minds of some you so-caled supers-hero experts.

Thanks for this newly discovered super-hero ed-ui-ma-ca-tion!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2017, 09:50:28 AM »
Hollyweird exists to make money and destroy reality and with it, society.  To take down all that is civilized in the name of "freaquality", i.e., everyone is special so no one is special and the more disgusting you are the more you are called acceptable. 

Which begs the quextion, when is a certain film on a certain male person with a unique title called "Venice Reach - The Dickumentary" due for release?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2017, 09:53:20 AM »
Neither is Superman, although the two guys that created the character are.  I think Superman was called a Methodist back when a few comic book characters had their faith revealed.  I think Ben Grimm was Jewish.

But the "El"  in Kal-El is somewhat Jewish.  Being of partial Jewish descent (mom's side) I have no problem with it.  The term "Jewstice League" cracks me up big time! LOL!

It is nice to see that until the stoopiod  X-Men Apocalypse film came out I cannot recall a muslim super-hero.  It looks like "Storm" is muzzie.  Feck.

Super-muzzies are rare because bacon is their Kryptonite.  Kinda like there are so few black supah-herb-roes because there are so many obese white women around to be their cRaptonite® they couldn't excape they doom.  'n' sheit.
Supes creators are jewish but Superman himself is an alien from another planet.

Ben Grimm is jewish, but the reason there are so few muslim-heroes is because of Bacon-man.
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2017, 11:06:27 AM »

Ben Grimm is jewish, but the reason there are so few muslim-heroes is because of Bacon-man.

Amahl Farouk Is muslim but yes not a good guy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2017, 11:50:13 AM »
Amahl Farouk Is muslim but yes not a good guy.

He is in the TV-series Legion if you want to see Shadow King in action :D
Q

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2017, 04:39:24 PM »
And Bruce Wayne is Jewish in the new Gotham-series.
he fights his new arch enemy "the penny pincher".

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2017, 05:00:50 PM »

I seem to recall him being Methodist quite awhile ago.  He was an alien but raised by Earflings.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2017, 07:39:28 PM »
The Flash from the 90s was the better Flash

And I agree with what Archer is saying.

Those eyes though:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2017, 03:12:23 AM »

Cyborg is the Hebrew, but who are the four jews?
Q

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2017, 11:12:00 AM »
The official trailer