Author Topic: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition  (Read 106691 times)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition
« Reply #275 on: October 18, 2014, 03:51:05 PM »
I have nudes.  But I won`t bother posting them because "Enzo" is NOT Anthony Defosse.

"Enzo" had no clue that Defosse is gay I guess. LOLOLOLOL

Serious question - WHY the fugg would you have nudes of men????

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: October 18, 2014, 03:54:36 PM »
Getbig blue star approval checks seems pretty thorough  ;D

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: October 18, 2014, 03:55:21 PM »
lol white knight of peace. beta!

You think it makes you strong to be tough with women???  That's pathetic... Where is the challenge in that?? Assert your power against a defenseless woman makes you a total pussy..  Guys like you should be forced to join the corps and show just how "alpha" you are - lol. Faggggott wouldn't last a week

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: October 18, 2014, 03:56:59 PM »
now why  would i want to fuck some busted up saggy married woman

???

i'm just giving you facts

I am glad you wouldn't but what are these 'facts' you speak of?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2014, 03:57:44 PM »
Serious question - WHY the fugg would you have nudes of men????

Adam is an owner - he keeps nudes for potential ownings, no matter how remote the possibility. I remember one time that PJ Braun was arguing with him... Adam just goes BAM and hits PJ with a g4p shot of his own anus. Needless to say, confronted with own anus, PJ withdrew from that discussion immediately.
O

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #280 on: October 18, 2014, 04:00:06 PM »
Adam is an owner - he keeps nudes for potential ownings, no matter how remote the possibility. I remember one time that PJ Braun was arguing with him... Adam just goes BAM and hits PJ with a g4p shot of his own anus. Needless to say, confronted with own anus, PJ withdrew from that discussion immediately.

Adam is the most dangerous guy on Getbig. He's got more free time than all of us put together plus he's got that type of relentless personality where he won't stop until he's driven the final nail in your coffin.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: October 18, 2014, 04:01:15 PM »
There's a few people on here with way too much time on their hands.

I agree - but it's fun to waste a few minutes and read the drama

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #282 on: October 18, 2014, 04:01:33 PM »
I am glad you wouldn't but what are these 'facts' you speak of?
http://willapse.hubpages.com/hub/why_do_people_get_murdered

A surprisingly small number of murders are related to sexual jealousy. 'Romantic triangles' were behind only 89 murders that were detected in 2009.

not that dangerous as expected^^^^

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: October 18, 2014, 04:05:31 PM »
Wouldn't be at all surprised if this is Shizzo's gimmick and this is Shizzo killing it off. Just a quick search of Enzo's history turned up  a bunch of posts saying "Shizzo isn't so bad, he contributes" and appealing for him to be let out of TO.  ???

Hmmm good work TG!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: October 18, 2014, 04:20:48 PM »

It was pretty dangerous for 89 people! Not suggesting most men would kill over their wives having affairs, some might not even give a shit but a percentage will want revenge of some description over the lack of respect. I am not and have never been married but when one guy hit on an ex girlfriend right in front of me it stirred up some primal emotions and didn't end well.

Simple Simon

« Reply #285 on: October 18, 2014, 04:26:20 PM »
It was pretty dangerous for 89 people! Not suggesting most men would kill over their wives having affairs, some might not even give a shit but a percentage will want revenge of some description over the lack of respect. I am not and have never been married but when one guy hit on an ex girlfriend right in front of me it stirred up some primal emotions and didn't end well.

grow up you fucking baby, she isnt your property.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: October 18, 2014, 04:32:52 PM »

Not anymore anyway! No, it is a respect thing. You expect the man should stand there like a wanker and let some greaseball try to slime all over your gf/wife?

Simple Simon

« Reply #287 on: October 18, 2014, 04:39:06 PM »
Not anymore anyway! No, it is a respect thing. You expect the man should stand there like a wanker and let some greaseball try to slime all over your gf/wife?
No thats not acceptable but this was your ex-girlfriend.
What would happen if you bump into an ex-girlfriend with her husband and kids, you going to fill him in?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #288 on: October 18, 2014, 04:39:56 PM »

Very few men would have the balls to that in front of me if they know what would follow.

Simple Simon

« Reply #289 on: October 18, 2014, 04:41:25 PM »
Very few men would have the balls to that in front of me if they know what would follow.
Stop trolling, you are an intelligent bloke.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: October 18, 2014, 04:43:39 PM »
No thats not acceptable but this was your ex-girlfriend.
What would happen if you bump into an ex-girlfriend with her husband and kids, you going to fill him in?

No, of course not. I think I expressed myself unclearly. When I said ex-girlfriend she is now but wasn't at the time of the incident. It amazes me these guys that like to watch their girlfriends get fucked by other men. Whatever floats your boat but that would be akin to torture to me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #291 on: October 18, 2014, 04:46:24 PM »
No, of course not. I think I expressed myself unclearly. When I said ex-girlfriend she is now but wasn't at the time of the incident. It amazes me these guys that like to watch their girlfriends get fucked by other men. Whatever floats your boat but that would be akin to torture to me.
Ha...
We have clarity.
Although someone hitting on your girlfriend shouldn't really bother you unless the guy knows its your girlfriend.
My missus used to get hit on all the time when we went clubbing, its not a problem, in fact its a compliment.
Sorry about the misunderstanding.  ;)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: October 18, 2014, 04:51:45 PM »
Ha...
We have clarity.
Although someone hitting on your girlfriend shouldn't really bother you unless the guy knows its your girlfriend.
My missus used to get hit on all the time when we went clubbing, its not a problem, in fact its a compliment.
Sorry about the misunderstanding.  ;)

Thank you. Yeah, the real issue comes in when they know she is your wife/gf and still try it on anyway.
Besides, back to Enzo. You think it is our friend Joon in another disguise?  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #293 on: October 18, 2014, 04:53:24 PM »
ENZO,

I am not too sure what is going on here, but this can be cleared up very easily.

I have the "cup upside down challenge". Very simply, you take a selfie (face must show) with a cup in one of your hands upside down and with the other hand give a thumbs up pose.

You do this and I am convinced you are the individual in the picture.

As of now, there is nothing definitive (in my eyes) to suggest you are not the person you claim to be, but an ounce of evidence (cup challenge) would put these talks to bed.

"1"

:) I like it, but with all due respect-  how does a person hold a cup in one hand, give the thumbs up pose with the other hand and still take the selfie? I tried- I ran out of hands.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #294 on: October 18, 2014, 04:56:53 PM »
what kind of loser/weirdo impersonate someone else on a fucking internet message board?

:D  Exactly.  Complete nut job.
a

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: October 18, 2014, 05:02:52 PM »
:) I like it, but with all due respect-  how does a person hold a cup in one hand, give the thumbs up pose with the other hand and still take the selfie? I tried- I ran out of hands.

You'd place a timer on your camera and pose in front of it. I also said he can simply snap a selfie with just the cup being upside-down in his hand.

Think of it as a mini, professional bodybuilder photo shoot for the fans.

This place never seizes to amaze me by way of the sheer characters we get coming through these revolving doors.

"1"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #296 on: October 18, 2014, 05:05:56 PM »
You'd place a timer on your camera and pose in front of it. I also said he can simply snap a selfie with just the cup being upside-down in his hand.

This place never seizes to amaze me by way of the sheer characters we get coming through these revolving doors.

"1"

;)  Now I'm on board.   
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #297 on: October 18, 2014, 05:15:53 PM »

One of the best moments in Getbig history was during the scalping of SuckMyMuscle when Adonis kept making posts like "The Enola Gay is circling."  I don't know if he ever actually had anything or deployed his nuclear strike but just representing the threat of it was funny :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #298 on: October 18, 2014, 05:34:29 PM »
ENZO I mean no disrespect but I would like to see you redirect your efforts towards fine young blonde long-titted hos.

:o more of this

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #299 on: October 18, 2014, 05:42:01 PM »

"1"

Why a getbigger would shy away from what could be an epic forearm shot is beyond me.