Author Topic: Need Help With Tren Ace Homebrew, Help Please And Thank You!  (Read 3991 times)

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
Need Help With Tren Ace Homebrew, Help Please And Thank You!
« on: October 18, 2014, 06:19:06 PM »
I want to know if I am doing this right and if there's anything I'm doing wrong or leaving out?

I'm planning to make 100ml of Trenbolone Ace at 100mg/ml

Items I'm Using:
10 Grams of tren Ace Powder
70ml of Cottonseed Oil
20ml Benzyl Benzoate (20% BB)
2ml Benzyl Alcohol (2% BA)
400ml Glass Beaker
Stirring Rod
100ml Vial
Whatman Sterile Syringe Filters 0.2um pore size
10ml Syringes
60ml Syringe
20 gauge needles
Scale

1. Take beaker and put it on weighing scale weigh out 10 grams of powder, take a syringe and add 20ml of BB and take another syringe and add 2ml BA to the beaker than add in cottonseed oil till it fills up to the 100ml line.

2. Place beaker on eye of stove on low-medium and take stirring rod till and stir until powder is dissolved and clear.

3. Put a 20 gauge needle in a 100ml vial stopper to relive pressure.

4. Take 60ML Syringe and draw 50ml of brew from beaker than replace needle with a new 20g needle and add whatman filter to syringe.

5. Put needle of syringe/filter/needle into vial. Press slowly on the plunger. Slow gentle pressure. The filter will fill with brew before dispensing through needle. Once you get your first drop, stop. Refill syringe to 50ml as you've probably "lost" a few ML to the filter.

6. Keep Filtering brew into vial. Once it's all in, load the syringe with the other 50ml and finish pushing all the brew into 100ml vial.

Is this Correct? Should I add the brew to ten different 10ml vials rather than just one 100ml vial? Thank you for you time.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Need Help With Tren Ace Homebrew, Help Please And Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 12:38:47 AM »
oh lawd, syringe filter on a 60ml syringe

thats gonna be fun  ;D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 12:40:42 AM »
Need a caulking gun for that

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 11:44:34 AM »
Bro why would you go through al, of this work when you can buy very potent trenbolone acetate on the black market for 45-55$ per 10ml vials. makes no sense unless your just bored and want a project. I would let somebody else who has more equipment a hood flow and better raw material do all that work!

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 04:46:33 PM »
Bro why would you go through al, of this work when you can buy very potent trenbolone acetate on the black market for 45-55$ per 10ml vials. makes no sense unless your just bored and want a project. I would let somebody else who has more equipment a hood flow and better raw material do all that work!
I know your a very knowledgeable and respected user on here so hopefully this might make sense to you.. I want to take my strength and physique to the next level and to use high doses with regular prices of gear is absurd to the prices of homebrewing. I know it's a fact many top powerlifters/bodybuilder homebrew there gear as well.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 07:23:04 PM »
^
Agree. I'm not loaded with money so every bit helps and the price is significantly cheaper when making your own and doesn't really take that long at all.

However, those syringe sizes are monstrous....

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 08:23:49 PM »
I know your a very knowledgeable and respected user on here so hopefully this might make sense to you.. I want to take my strength and physique to the next level and to use high doses with regular prices of gear is absurd to the prices of homebrewing. I know it's a fact many top powerlifters/bodybuilder homebrew there gear as well.

Tren is cheap and always has been cheapI believe you I guess I just don;t know that much about compounding trenbolpone acetate and even if i did I think i would rather just pay somebody who already had a huge lab to do it for me. I thought Fina pellets were a;ot harder to get these days . I know back in the early 2000's alot of people would buy fina pellets and just make their own tren. The thing is you do need alot of equipment if you plan on doing it right. so many guys run UGL's and they don;t even have a fucking hood flow or filter their gear 3 times like some guys do.

I could understand it if you were real into chemsitry and just wanted to do it as a hobby. It's a bitch to label and crimp a bunch of vials I know that from first hand experience. back in the day when I wasn't the angel I am now I worked for a huge lab and they made me fill the empty vials with the gear ,crimp the vials and then label the vials it took along time when you have to do 100 vials of each product and same shit with their press tabs they would give you a shitload of empty foil pouches, the labels, the press tabs and you would have to put the label on the foil pouch count out 100 tabs put them in the foil pouches and then heat seal the pouches shut it was a bitch luckily you just need a hot iron to heat seal the foil pouches shut.

I am 200% out of the game so I don;t mind telling old war storys I alwasy leave the lab out of the topic.

Anyway I could see where making your own tren could be real fun if you were real into chemistry and science. I wish you good luck.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 08:24:47 PM »

Damn 45 dollars only? I always end up paying like 65 dollars everytime

kevthekid

• Getbig III

youandme

• Getbig V

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 07:01:16 AM »
Damn 45 dollars only? I always end up paying like 65 dollars everytime

Bro I said between 45-55$ some of the best Tren I ever bought I payed 40$ for a 10ml vial of it.It ws Norning star labs Tren acetate and holy shit was it strong i mean right after you injected the tren you would get Tren cough like you should. That Tren was crazy strong but back in the early 2000's when they sold those fins pellets and tren conversion kits there was alot of potent tren around more so then today.I am not wrong am I? Fina Pellets are not as easy to get ahold of? correct? or am I wrong the conversion kits are not as easy to find.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 07:25:59 AM »
Bro I said between 45-55$ some of the best Tren I ever bought I payed 40$ for a 10ml vial of it.It ws Norning star labs Tren acetate and holy shit was it strong i mean right after you injected the tren you would get Tren cough like you should. That Tren was crazy strong but back in the early 2000's when they sold those fins pellets and tren conversion kits there was alot of potent tren around more so then today.I am not wrong am I? Fina Pellets are not as easy to get ahold of? correct? or am I wrong the conversion kits are not as easy to find.

No you're rigbt the kits are hard to find but the fina pellets arent that hard to get
because you can get them on pretty much any farm animal website

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 07:54:30 AM »
No you're rigbt the kits are hard to find but the fina pellets arent that hard to get
because you can get them on pretty much any farm animal website
Not anymore.
WW is right even when the kits were available, the UGL tren on the market was strong as fuck. Also, back then there didn't seem to be any progesterone related side effects from some of of top chefs tren brews.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 08:21:56 AM »
Not anymore.
WW is right even when the kits were available, the UGL tren on the market was strong as fuck. Also, back then there didn't seem to be any progesterone related side effects from some of of top chefs tren brews.

Well I can't say anything about older tren since I just started using so I believe you guys and you're probably right

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 10:07:56 AM »
Wow, I've not bought pellets for a couple of years and I only have a few strips of TH left.. Now I'm seeing they discontinued them? Was this because of home conversion? Farmers must be PISSED if that's the reason

Or is this some Obama directive USDA bullshit in response to the mass of retards protesting about how hormones injected into cattle somehow magically affects humans who eat beef? If that were the case I'd just eat my pellets and buy bovine gh at 30 cents a dose...

Seems every few years pellets vanish though.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 04:53:32 PM »
Wow, I've not bought pellets for a couple of years and I only have a few strips of TH left.. Now I'm seeing they discontinued them? Was this because of home conversion? Farmers must be PISSED if that's the reason

Or is this some Obama directive USDA bullshit in response to the mass of retards protesting about how hormones injected into cattle somehow magically affects humans who eat beef? If that were the case I'd just eat my pellets and buy bovine gh at 30 cents a dose...

Seems every few years pellets vanish though.

Steroid investigations and steroid busts eventually lead to pressure and thus laws to force manufacturers to add estrogen to compounds in order to halt conversions for 'human use.'