Author Topic: how to get over ex gf being with ofher guys  (Read 38623 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
how to get over ex gf being with ofher guys
« on: October 19, 2014, 03:03:36 AM »
Why does this shit  bother us even if we  wouldn't take the  girl  back for all the money in the world?  every time I think of her with some other dude I get a sharp knife pain  to my stomach. :P.              But I don't want her  ???
l

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: how to get over ex gf being with ofher guys
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 03:06:56 AM »
doesnt bother me, stop being so egocentric that might help.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 03:07:38 AM »
You need to go through a period of quiet reflection.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 03:24:17 AM »
You need to go through a period of quiet reflection.
.       How are you supposed to do that when you know she sure as shit isn't?   
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 03:27:56 AM »
doesnt bother me, stop being so egocentric that might help.
.    Egos at an all time low if anything. Not like I dumped her for some better chick and she was in tears...dumped her because I knew I had lost her and she was acting shady.
l

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 03:30:50 AM »
.    Egos at an all time low if anything. Not like I dumped her for some better chick and she was in tears...dumped her because I knew I had lost her and she was acting shady.

This is not the correct getbig mentality...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 03:35:37 AM »

we usually use the word ego to describe cocky overly confident behaviour but I meant it in a broader sense, the pain and sadness you feel when you think of another man ravaging her its coming from a limited sense of self-hood.  Like VP said quite reflection will allow you to let go and become more centred in a wider more unshakable sense of self. Her enjoying herself without a care in the world shouldn't stop you.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 03:42:23 AM »
Why does this shit  bother us even if we  wouldn't take the  girl  back for all the money in the world?  every time I think of her with some other dude I get a sharp knife pain  to my stomach. :P.              But I don't want her  ???

I know the feeling and it isn't easy. I found best way to deal with those kind of emotions is through a positive physical outlet which I do boxing and weightlifting. When you are doing that last few sets on the bench picture your worst thoughts and use them for fuel to grind out more and more reps. Burn that negative energy away in a positive way and it will fade. Good luck Flint, I know you will feel better in time.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 03:57:45 AM »
You say that you wouldn't take her back but the fact it hurts shows you are not over her. She is gone and the 100% best way is to get out and meet other women, at first you will feel bad and be comparing them to your ex, after the first few times you will not give a fuck and you could walk by and see your ex cross the street and be flattened by an articulated lorry and you will simply smile and carry on with your day

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 03:59:15 AM »
Because your genes lost a chance to reproduce themselves.

This is how your genetic programming punishes you, by making you feel bad.

The other guy who is having sex with her has potentially more successful genes.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 04:01:19 AM »

You are a victim of your selfish promiscuous actions.
Ψ

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 04:01:51 AM »
Find yourself another woman
choice is an illusion

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 04:05:49 AM »

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2014, 04:12:50 AM »

Get over it by breaking some PB's in the gym.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2014, 04:13:12 AM »

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 04:28:28 AM »
Why does this shit  bother us even if we  wouldn't take the  girl  back for all the money in the world?  every time I think of her with some other dude I get a sharp knife pain  to my stomach. :P.              But I don't want her  ???
We "dislike" losing more than winning - in a breakup situation you feel more pain of losing "what was and could have been" than the pleasure you get from your newfound freedom and opportunities.

Also the more you "invest" in a failing relationship the less likely you are to give up on the relationship in question - for the reasons outlined in the paragraph above.

The mind and its beliefs are like a self perpetuating system that can either find a solution (you work things through) or you drive it too hard until it explodes (nasty breakup).

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 04:29:57 AM »
Its because you have the outlook of a 15 year old.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2014, 04:36:14 AM »
we usually use the word ego to describe cocky overly confident behaviour but I meant it in a broader sense, the pain and sadness you feel when you think of another man ravaging her its coming from a limited sense of self-hood.  Like VP said quite reflection will allow you to let go and become more centred in a wider more unshakable sense of self. Her enjoying herself without a care in the world shouldn't stop you.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2014, 04:41:22 AM »
Its get easier bycthe years..my ex started to see a guy at my work just a couple of weeks after we broke up some months ago. I didnt care for 5 cent. 10 years ago i would have beatrn yhe shit out of that guy. But i never had any feelings for my ex and  i started to see a 10 year younger blond little thing almost right after we broke up
 who didnt have given birth to two kids like my ex so that probably helped a bit to =D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2014, 04:46:59 AM »
Why does this shit  bother us even if we  wouldn't take the  girl  back for all the money in the world?  every time I think of her with some other dude I get a sharp knife pain  to my stomach. :P.              But I don't want her  ???

FFS i thought you were supposed to be a top pimp, who was so good at dealing with women you was hiring out your expertise in getting women for others...and now you are here crying over your ex!

man the fuck up ! why are you thinking about her?, cut all contact, delete her from phone/social media etc, pretend she's dead.
problem solved, it's just a matter of metal strength (or weakness)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2014, 04:56:42 AM »
Its because you have the outlook of a 15 year old.

Maybe you are just in a more secure relationship/minset and thus problems like this don't exist to you?

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2014, 04:58:48 AM »
Maybe you are just in a more secure relationship/minset and thus problems like this don't exist to you? an adult.

fixed.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2014, 05:04:39 AM »
fixed.

Adults don't feel emotions? News to me.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2014, 05:08:34 AM »
Fucking someone else usually takes the sting out.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2014, 05:09:28 AM »
Find yourself another woman

This

You'll be surprised how fast you get over a woman when you realize they're not in short supply.