Author Topic: Brad Pitt was huge in Fury  (Read 8092 times)

MikMaq

Brad Pitt was huge in Fury
« on: October 19, 2014, 10:43:51 AM »
Just seen the movie last night.

Awesome movie, one of the better war movies out there, aside from stalingrad-das boot.

Alpha male movie all the way,

keep the ladies at home.

Brad pitt, was certaintly on the cycles for a guy that is 50.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Brad Pitt was huge in Fury
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 10:47:49 AM »
are the battles like saving private ryan?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 10:55:11 AM »
i thought the explosions looked cheesy as fck in the preview commercials.  all fake fire, etc.

then again, i'm one of five getbiggers (out of 10,000) who is still looking at an LCD screen, so who knows.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 11:11:35 AM »
i thought the explosions looked cheesy as fck in the preview commercials.  all fake fire, etc.

then again, i'm one of five getbiggers (out of 10,000) who is still looking at an LCD screen, so who knows.

Most getbiggers have upgraded to neural implants with personal optical displays at this point.

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 11:18:05 AM »
are the battles like saving private ryan?

Less sappy scenes, although there is something very similar to this in the movie.

My biggest problem with the movie is it wasn't AntiSocial enough.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 12:06:46 PM »
Why was Brad Pitt's character carrying a Sturmgewehr 44?  Even if it was a battlefield pickup, did he have enough ammo and magazines for it?  If so, did they show him taking it from a dead German soldier?  Way too big to be carried in a tank.

Tank commanders carried the M3A1/"Grease Gun" or M1A1 Thompson.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 12:30:48 PM »
Most getbiggers have upgraded to neural implants with personal optical displays at this point.

Shit, that is so old school, I step into my time machine and travel back to the actual battle scenes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 12:36:47 PM »
Why was Brad Pitt's character carrying a Sturmgewehr 44?  Even if it was a battlefield pickup, did he have enough ammo and magazines for it?  If so, did they show him taking it from a dead German soldier?  Way too big to be carried in a tank.

I think because it's a movie.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 12:41:59 PM »
Shit, that is so old school, I step into my time machine and travel back to the actual battle scenes.

I lol'd reading this.  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 12:46:58 PM »

The movie has multiple and multiple scenes of brad pitt stealing shit from nazi's including their fine young whores.

This was such a stupid question asked by ww2 nerds.

The first scene literally has brad pitt with a knife, jumping from behind and killing an SS member, just to take his shit as a trophy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 12:47:33 PM »
I think because it's a movie.

i saw a movie once where a girl ordered a pizza and she didn't even have the money to pay for it.

i mean, who does that?  Then she falls in love with the pizza man - love at first sight, and they fornicate.

Imagine if the pizza man had been a girl!  Or an old man?  Or some sort of pizza delivery horse?

What would she have done then?   See, people in movies don't think things through.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 12:49:05 PM »
i saw a movie once where a girl ordered a pizza and she didn't even have the money to pay for it.

i mean, who does that?  Then she falls in love with the pizza man - love at first sight, and they fornicate.

Imagine if the pizza man had been a girl!  Or an old man?  Or some sort of pizza delivery horse?

What would she have done then?   See, people in movies don't think things through.

Did she order a sausage pizza and when it came the delivery guy had his cock through a hole in the box, if so I saw that one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 12:49:48 PM »
Did she order a sausage pizza and when it came the delivery guy had his cock through a hole in the box, if so I saw that one.

"Hey lady, here's the pizza.  And here's the pepperoni."

Margaret?

Margaret?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2014, 03:18:09 PM »

Ever see a movie where a guy orders a drink at the bar and actually pays for it?  I'd like to go to that bar.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2014, 03:46:21 PM »
Haven't seen the movie...heard he was shooting an STG44 from a friend who saw it.  If you knew anything about the subject matter you would know that that rifle is way too large to be carried inside a tank.  They carried "grease guns" and Thompsons in tanks.  Now tell your mommy to bring you some milk and cookies.

The movie has multiple and multiple scenes of brad pitt stealing shit from nazi's including their fine young whores.

The first scene literally has brad pitt with a knife, jumping from behind and killing an SS member, just to take his shit as a trophy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 04:00:40 PM »
Ever see a movie where a guy orders a drink at the bar and actually pays for it?  I'd like to go to that bar.

good point.  it's always "Hey, here's your drink.  $12.50 or do you want to use a credit card?"

and really... when is the last time you could look at a bar of 20 people and not pick out 3 or 4 that had obvious herp?  Nobody in movie bars has herpes.  Totally not realistic.  Shit is rampant in bars in poor areas.  We're seeing biker bar fights and everyone has perfect skin.  WTF.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 04:55:13 PM »
Haven't seen the movie...heard he was shooting an STG44 from a friend who saw it.  If you knew anything about the subject matter you would know that that rifle is way too large to be carried inside a tank.  They carried "grease guns" and Thompsons in tanks.  Now tell your mommy to bring you some milk and cookies.

it's not a documentary

it's literally a movie about a 50 year old man making 25 year old whores drip

highly recommended, nonetheless

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2014, 01:18:40 AM »

So you can polish a turd.

The Wrong Advices

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 08:38:30 AM »
Movie looks cliche as fawk. The "rugged" leader, the "wussy" guy, the "ape" guy, the "brainy" guy, the "wise philosopher" dude, etc. "Best job I ever had..." line makes me cringe.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 09:28:33 AM »
He took an old ww2 brit tank vetran on the red carpet with him in london, nice touch....

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2014, 09:35:18 AM »
My fav movie tank commander was libtard Donald Sutherland in Kelly's Heroes.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2014, 12:28:20 PM »

As a Tanker...if I got my hands on an STG44 I'd friggen make it work....beautiful weapon.
L

MikMaq

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2014, 12:36:25 PM »
Movie looks cliche as fawk. The "rugged" leader, the "wussy" guy, the "ape" guy, the "brainy" guy, the "wise philosopher" dude, etc. "Best job I ever had..." line makes me cringe.
Shut the fuck up, it's cliched because it's real.

This idea that every character has to have witty and original dialogue is why I can't stand most modern hollywood movies.

David Ayer makes movies for men, not literature students.

In the real world, most people fall into stereotypes.

His ability to create real people , while meticulously planning out ever relevant detail in a plot is why the man is such a genius.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2014, 02:09:45 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2014, 03:08:21 PM »
thanks for posting the trailer, i feel like having seen the movie already now, and it's crap. So many cliches, it looks like a mix between saving private ryan and inglorious bastards.