Author Topic: Luke Wood in the news - Bodybuilder's family want truth  (Read 14602 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Luke Wood in the news - Bodybuilder's family want truth
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2014, 06:16:34 PM »
Luke was blessed to get a new organ and have a few more days of life.  The fact that he admitted to using steroids even after he got it says everything.  Like Derek Anthony, he didn't know when to quit so God made the decision for him
God? so you re a christian now?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2014, 07:51:54 PM »
smells like bullshit.

Whi doses t3 or t4 in mg instead of mcg? I mean how the fuck does that happen?

Lol x2.... dosing a compound 100x too strong would be one hell of a fuckup even for a UGL to make.  And pharmacy brands of thyroid medication don't come dosed in mg, flat out.  What a load of shit

Something else was at play here.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2014, 07:59:07 PM »
Lol x2.... dosing a compound 100x too strong would be one hell of a fuckup even for a UGL to make.  And pharmacy brands of thyroid medication don't come dosed in mg, flat out.  What a load of shit

Something else was at play here.

Milos simply guessed as to the dosing of the pills based on some blood
thyroid reading Luke got at the hospital. I remember I told him it would be
impossible for him to know the dosage of the pills based on that. Too many
factors with drug metabolism etc.

It was some Thai UG thyroid apparently.

Milos OD'd on thyroid once himself.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2014, 08:07:49 PM »
Luke sabotaged himself with thyroid and diuretics on more than one occasion even when he knew what the dosages were and had been advised to take less directly by Milos. That was Luke and thats what brought him undone, nice guy, but he really struggled mentally, still didn't deserve this ending steroids or not. Hope the hospital didnt attach a steroid stigma to him, if there was ever a guy you could meet who was struggling with compulsive mental issues associated with bodybuilding and steroids  it was Luke, he needed help.

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2014, 07:07:58 AM »
Luke was friends with the owner of a gym I used to train at. He gave Luke a large bottle of a transdermal test gel that you rub on the skin similar to 1test. Luke proceeded to drink it and said it tasted horrible. That could give you an indication of his mindset right there.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2014, 07:19:15 AM »
where's Milos?

There's your truth right there. More blood on his hands than a menstruating masturbator.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2014, 08:25:54 AM »
There's your truth right there. More blood on his hands than a menstruating masturbator.

What retching imagery, TU. You've won the gross out award of the day.
A

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2014, 08:49:38 AM »
They want the truth? They can't handle the truth.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2014, 08:53:58 AM »
Luke was friends with the owner of a gym I used to train at. He gave Luke a large bottle of a transdermal test gel that you rub on the skin similar to 1test. Luke proceeded to drink it and said it tasted horrible. That could give you an indication of his mindset right there.

I don't understand that level of self-destruction when the pay off is meager.   A multi-million dollar contract to play in the NFL is one thing, winning a plastic trophy at a bodybuilding pageant is another.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2014, 10:22:30 AM »
there is something self destructive about bodybuilding pushed to its extremes, ie while on drugs.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2014, 12:36:59 PM »

hahahaha!
Once i've done make-up sex when she was on her period. It looked like a crime scene at the end.

:D

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2014, 07:44:17 AM »
I don't understand that level of self-destruction when the pay off is meager.   A multi-million dollar contract to play in the NFL is one thing, winning a plastic trophy at a bodybuilding pageant is another.

I guess being big became his identity and the only thing he was good at. He admitted to using gear after getting a kidney transplant which is pure desperation to hold on to his identity. I mean we laughed about him drinking this test gel thinking is it was retarded and funny but it seems he would do that with a lot of chemicals having complete disregard for reading the label and looking at dosages. Plus not even caring what was in it or the consequences for his health. Worst being when he had a thyroid storm and almost cooked his internal organs . I heard him talk about being on stage with his childhood heroes. He was a big kid basically. Childlike mentality.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2014, 08:54:14 AM »
there is something self destructive about bodybuilding pushed to its extremes, ie while on drugs.

It's 100% mental illness. Not surprising that many are linked to the h0m0sexual community...