Author Topic: Feminism Getting Out of Hand in 'Murica'  (Read 9022 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Feminism Getting Out of Hand in 'Murica'
« on: October 20, 2014, 02:33:31 AM »
NBA Should Penalize Tristan Thompson For Kissing Sideline Reporter (Video)

http://dimemag.com/2014/10/nba-penalize-tristan-thompson-kissing-sideline-reporter/

"It’s the year 2014, and this type of behavior is inexcusable. When Tristan Thompson kissed Cavaliers sideline reporter Allie Clifton on Friday night, it marked a huge lapse in judgement and a dunderheaded ignorance of women’s rights in this country.

Thompson had a good game on Friday night with 17 points (6-of-8 shooting) and 11 rebounds in under 30 minutes of action when the Cavs lost to the Mavs 107-102. Allie Clifton didn’t have as much fun as Thompson because she had to interview him for her job. After calling her “Tina,” with a wink, Thompson leaned in to kiss Clifton on the side of head when the interview had finished. Clifton, ever the pro, barely missed a beat, but that’s still no excuse for the sexist display from Thompson.
"

They will soon castrate men, and have them walk on their own pavements eyes to the floor. A cheeky harmless joke and people want to lynch the guy and stick him on sex offenders register.

S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Feminism Getting Out of Hand in 'Murica'
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 02:39:22 AM »
Women  ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 02:46:26 AM »
"the sexist display..."

What kind of homosexual is that Spencer Lund? ::)

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 02:49:54 AM »
I guess if the player was homosexual and he kissed a male reporter you would all feel the same  :-*

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 02:57:21 AM »
If anything it was very sweet. Young ball player excited about a good game, gives a friendly kiss to the side of the head.

Not sure what he meant by Tina  ???

Where are the people crying racism for people getting butt hurt over black man kissing white woman. Racism!!

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 03:03:58 AM »
I mean I guess it's OK if she is into it otherwise I don't know how anyone else can say that it is OK.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 03:08:56 AM »
I mean I guess it's OK if she is into it otherwise I don't know how anyone else can say that it is OK.

It's just a very short kiss on the side of her head ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 03:15:14 AM »
Saboteurs of society - making anything illegal and questioning everything.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 03:16:11 AM »
Its like the bitch at a club i was on when i was younger and in good shape. She grabbed my pecs and said they ehere huge so i grabbed her tits and said the same thing. The bitch got mad

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 03:23:44 AM »
It's comsummerism not womans fault.

These poor feeble minded creatures can't help do what television has programmed them to be.

Producers want duel income households, they want the two genders to be competing for resources, just so they can please the other sex by looking more attractive.

Woman don't wanna compete with men, but the powers at be want that shit, it creates higher consumer spending.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 03:58:23 AM »
Its like the bitch at a club i was on when i was younger and in good shape. She grabbed my pecs and said they ehere huge so i grabbed her tits and said the same thing. The bitch got mad

You're in permabulk mode on this pic, but those bitches go mad in the right sense :o

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 04:40:46 AM »
If anything it was very sweet. Young ball player excited about a good game, gives a friendly kiss to the side of the head.

Not sure what he meant by Tina  ???

Where are the people crying racism for people getting butt hurt over black man kissing white woman. Racism!!
It was sweet. This is what's wrong with the world lately. Too much paranoia and not enough innocent sweet acts of affection.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 06:11:23 AM »
You're in permabulk mode on this pic, but those bitches go mad in the right sense :o

Schmoe alert!   :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 06:30:06 AM »

lol  ;D

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 06:45:58 AM »
If a strange man grabbed me and kissed me, I'd probably be bothered by it.

Actually, unless it was someone to whom I was explicitly signaling interest, I'd be like, "WTF"

Switch the people around to a man to a man or a woman to a man, and see if you feel differently about it

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 06:47:33 AM »

Boobs are more sexual than pecs, so obviously that's why she got upset...but I don't really think that's fair of her to get upset when she touched you

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2014, 06:52:58 AM »

He didn't grab her and kiss her

He pecked the side of her hair as he ran away in a cheeky playful manner.
S

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2014, 06:55:24 AM »

Mensa Bob will never be "ronery" again...

For the record, I don't think the player in question should have kissed her for obvious reasons.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 07:11:42 AM »

sounds like you didn't watch the clip.  watch the clip.  its seriously harmless.  the author is fucking stupid.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 07:14:43 AM »

Actually, unless it was someone to whom I was explicitly signaling interest, I'd be like, "WTF"

Switch the people around to a man to a man or a woman to a man, and see if you feel differently about it

it was obviously not a "strange man" to her.  you can tell they have worked together before.  they are on a first name basis.  he was kidding around.  and kissed her on the side of the head like I would kiss my son before he goes to school.

this is simply a case of an author trying to make a name for himself as a defender of women's rights.  and he chose to fight the wrong battle because he was so eager for a battle.

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2014, 07:15:27 AM »

Dont leave america cause in a lot of counties its normal for a man to greet you by kissing you.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2014, 07:28:57 AM »
Mensa Bob will never be "ronery" again...

Full version,

For the record, I don't think the player in question should have kissed her for obvious reasons.

Hard to say, maybe there's already something going on between those two..
On the other hand, I can't stand all those mudsharks >:(

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2014, 08:00:48 AM »
NBA Should Penalize Tristan Thompson For Kissing Sideline Reporter (Video)

http://dimemag.com/2014/10/nba-penalize-tristan-thompson-kissing-sideline-reporter/

"It’s the year 2014, and this type of behavior is inexcusable. When Tristan Thompson kissed Cavaliers sideline reporter Allie Clifton on Friday night, it marked a huge lapse in judgement and a dunderheaded ignorance of women’s rights in this country.

Thompson had a good game on Friday night with 17 points (6-of-8 shooting) and 11 rebounds in under 30 minutes of action when the Cavs lost to the Mavs 107-102. Allie Clifton didn’t have as much fun as Thompson because she had to interview him for her job. After calling her “Tina,” with a wink, Thompson leaned in to kiss Clifton on the side of head when the interview had finished. Clifton, ever the pro, barely missed a beat, but that’s still no excuse for the sexist display from Thompson.
"

They will soon castrate men, and have them walk on their own pavements eyes to the floor. A cheeky harmless joke and people want to lynch the guy and stick him on sex offenders register.

After watching it, it was playful silliness, no fine necessary. If I were to hazard a guess, he won't be doing that anymore. 

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2014, 08:34:45 AM »
Feminists become feminists because they are rejected by most men.

They didn't get the peck on the face from the basketball star so they get jealous and pretend to hate it.

MikMaq

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2014, 08:35:00 AM »
it was obviously not a "strange man" to her.  you can tell they have worked together before.  they are on a first name basis.  he was kidding around.  and kissed her on the side of the head like I would kiss my son before he goes to school.

this is simply a case of an author trying to make a name for himself as a defender of women's rights.  and he chose to fight the wrong battle because he was so eager for a battle.
And if your assumptions are not true, she has right to press charges.

It's the risk you take when you do something.

Although femimist have nothing to do with this.

If anything men are the ones that should be pissed.

Were the ones that get fucked by the law.

This is  why the autistic mind is superior on a moral level.

If you change the people around this is so obviously a sexual assault charge.

You have no protection if you touch another person, you can get charged with anything if you initiate  contact.  

This is why woman get a free ride, they can fuck you over if you touch em, yet they ignore you if you don't.

They wanna put you in that situation it gives them power over you.