Author Topic: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?  (Read 85299 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2014, 12:30:03 PM »
Funny you clowns think 9/11 was an inside job but can't fathom that Obama was born in Kenya and not an American citizen. lol

I don't fathom either.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2014, 07:31:46 PM »
Funny you clowns think 9/11 was an inside job but can't fathom that Obama was born in Kenya and not an American citizen. lol

I haven't made any comments on that, Coach. I don't know where Obama was, and when. No opinion.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2014, 02:34:48 AM »
So you'd feel confident in concluding that, without an investigation, Ropo.

Isn't that a far clearer example of idiocy?

No. People do not need investigation for the things, which they can understand by common sense. You foil hat brats need investigations, because you can't comprehend these simple matters, because you don't have common sense. Instead of that, you use your abnormal imagination to make parallel reality, where everything has some insane and sinister meaning. That is called "mental illness", which make you unable to understand reality as it is. It is futile to blame me about it, it is all in your head ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2014, 02:38:23 AM »

And now, show me the evidence which proves that without any doubts? Oh crap, you can't, because you haven't anything more than lies form the foil hat morons. I hate when that happens for a nice gay like you  ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2014, 04:43:39 PM »
No. People do not need investigation for the things, which they can understand by common sense. You foil hat brats need investigations, because you can't comprehend these simple matters, because you don't have common sense. Instead of that, you use your abnormal imagination to make parallel reality, where everything has some insane and sinister meaning. That is called "mental illness", which make you unable to understand reality as it is. It is futile to blame me about it, it is all in your head ;D

You say it is common sense to call it idiocy, because nobody would dare act in such a way deliberately, or...?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2014, 03:16:11 AM »
You say it is common sense to call it idiocy, because nobody would dare act in such a way deliberately, or...?

You really starve to have the last word at this matter? Here you go: LAST WORD!

;D

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2014, 03:24:33 AM »
Not everything is an conspiracy but all a conspiracy is anyhow is " a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful" to think strings don't get pulled behind the scenes and things are always as they seem is a bit naïve. Certain groups have their own interest in mind and will do things that go against your moral/ethic code to see to it that they achieve what they want. The drip feeds are often times far more delusional about matters then the tin foil hat tards

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2014, 03:39:34 AM »
Sad to see how many people don't see what is going on and how badly they're getting fucked all because they're content with their 9-5 and to distracted to care when they come home to their televisions.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2014, 06:53:48 AM »
Sad to see how many people don't see what is going on and how badly they're getting fucked all because they're content with their 9-5 and to distracted to care when they come home to their televisions.

What exactly is going on that we don't see?

And how is it only you see it? Special inside news source or just that much smarter than the rest of us distracted 9 to 5ers?

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2014, 02:36:58 PM »
I and others "see" this because we've taken it upon ourselves to have be critical thinkers and to have researched into instead of blindly following along with popular opinion. Now tactics such as false flags ala 9/11 have been around and have been well documented for years. Go ahead and look into it for yourself. They are pre-planned orchestrated controlled events used to sway public opinion, governments have been using this tactic for years, again it's not made up tin foil hat nonsense you can find this documented.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2014, 06:09:49 PM »
He's one of the most disrespectful people in the country - he accosted a general and badgered him until he left.  Accused him of lies, of being part of some mass murder scheme and cover-up. 

Look, a lot of people have questions about 911, a lot of republicans do too.  A wise woman named Michelle Malkin brought them to the nation's attention in the foreign press in late 2001, and the loose change kids caught on and made a movie about it.

But they all STFU when they're dealing with one of the most highly decorated heroes in our country.  They don't insult him with repeated conspiracy theory questions until he has to stand up and leave.  They have their politics, their Qs, but to ask, ask, ask repeatedly... how uncomfortable. 

Pete Carroll is one of the most disrespectful people I've ever seen. 

Thank Zeus Pete didn't ask about  the moon landings.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2014, 06:16:35 PM »
I and others "see" this because we've taken it upon ourselves to have be critical thinkers and to have researched into instead of blindly following along with popular opinion. Now tactics such as false flags ala 9/11 have been around and have been well documented for years. Go ahead and look into it for yourself. They are pre-planned orchestrated controlled events used to sway public opinion, governments have been using this tactic for years, again it's not made up tin foil hat nonsense you can find this documented.

most people agree it's happened a lot throughout history.  Reichtag fire, etc.   I think most people just don't think our govt would do it.  True, we now know Vietnam was started on a "middle mgmt paperwork error".   We know 1898 was a big "mis-info" campaign to get us into a war.  And there's a lot of evidence JFK was an orchestrated event - even in the unlikely case there was only one shooter, there was a network behind Oswald, Ruby to make him STFU, etc.  

While it's happened before, there is a belief that "this particular one wasn't staged, they woudln't do something that big".  

So they'd waste JFK, but not 3000 randompeople, whose deaths would open up decades of war with oil-rich nations, right as saudis kick out our bases and saddam drops the dollar?   lol   mmkay. 

The smartest people will agree on one thing - WE DONT KNOW. We don't know that XYZ happened, as the loose change kids say.  And we definitely know the 'official' story, called an underfunded whitewash by it's own authors, sure leaves out a lot of details.   The fact people bought a shitload of stock and bet those 2 airlines would tank a day later - well, that goes beyond 19 pricks with boxcutters.

we don't know.   we'll get details in another 55 years when it's declassified, but really we'll never know.   Anyone who claims to know either way is just making shit up.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2014, 06:24:45 PM »
most people agree it's happened a lot throughout history.  Reichtag fire, etc.   I think most people just don't think our govt would do it.  True, we now know Vietnam was started on a "middle mgmt paperwork error".   We know 1898 was a big "mis-info" campaign to get us into a war.  And there's a lot of evidence JFK was an orchestrated event - even in the unlikely case there was only one shooter, there was a network behind Oswald, Ruby to make him STFU, etc.  

While it's happened before, there is a belief that "this particular one wasn't staged, they woudln't do something that big".  

So they'd waste JFK, but not 3000 randompeople, whose deaths would open up decades of war with oil-rich nations, right as saudis kick out our bases and saddam drops the dollar?   lol   mmkay. 

The smartest people will agree on one thing - WE DONT KNOW. We don't know that XYZ happened, as the loose change kids say.  And we definitely know the 'official' story, called an underfunded whitewash by it's own authors, sure leaves out a lot of details.   The fact people bought a shitload of stock and bet those 2 airlines would tank a day later - well, that goes beyond 19 pricks with boxcutters.

we don't know.   we'll get details in another 55 years when it's declassified, but really we'll never know.   Anyone who claims to know either way is just making shit up.

At least we all agree that the 1980 and 81 Olympias were 100% legit  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2014, 06:36:14 PM »
At least we all agree that the 1980 and 81 Olympias were 100% legit  ;D

lol... mike mentzer was a CTer.   Olympia inside job.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2014, 06:39:03 PM »

that's the thing, Coach - Most, if not ALL of us, believe in some conspiracy theories.

You (and soul crusher, and me, and over 1/3 of americans) believe in the birther theory.

We believe our own president was born in another country.  And that the state of hawaii is covering it up.  And that the fed govt is covering it up.  And that FOX news hosts are in on it.  And that the networks are in on it.  And all in congress are in on it.

The documents look shady as shit - we agree on that - but anytime you try to show people, they don't look at the forged-ass documents - they instantly revert to "oh yeah, right, we wouldn't do that".   OR the crap line "Oh yeah, so ALL these people are covering it up!"

And you shake you head - cause you know the documents are shady as fck.  And you know the people hating on your, they're ignorant, they haven't spent time looking at it, they're just laughing at some theory they know nothing about - and their reasons are absolute garbage.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2014, 10:27:40 PM »
Most people are blissfully unaware of just how many rights they've given up due to these fear tactics

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2014, 01:05:01 PM »
You really starve to have the last word at this matter? Here you go: LAST WORD!

;D

Okay, Ropo. Thanks. It's been interesting.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2014, 09:55:29 PM »

A truther calling others blind is just impossible for me to take seriously. Many of us have looked into all this 'false flag' shit deeply, from a variety of sources, including your "not made up tin foil hat" attention whores. We usually end up accepting the most plausible version, which I'd imagine every fair-minded person should do. It  NEVER comes from them, though. Jones, one of you boys, I'm sure, has a worse batting average than a one-armed American League pitcher.

Research, critical thinking, and blindly following works both ways, pal. Occam's Razor is sensical approach, might give'er a try.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2014, 12:40:51 AM »
A truther calling others blind is just impossible for me to take seriously. Many of us have looked into all this 'false flag' shit deeply, from a variety of sources, including your "not made up tin foil hat" attention whores, and we usually end up accepting the most plausible version, which NEVER comes from them. Jones, one of you boys, I'm sure, has a worse batting average than a one-armed American League pitcher.

Research, critical thinking, and blindly following works both ways, pal. Occam's Razor is sensical approach, might give'er a try.

Actually more times than not, you end up accepting what you have been conditioned to accept. Television is where most derive their thoughts, opinions and ideas from and when they come across anything other than what they've been having force fed for years they simply can't or wont accept it. We don't live in a fairytale land full of lollipops and sugar canes there are bad people out there, some who are in positions of power and who do abuse this power, don't be so naïve in to think conspiracies haven't happened and wont continue to happen. Just because something goes against your moral code and ethics doesn't mean somebody else might not do it in a heart beat. Now if the well documented concepts of false flags are something you cant mentally digest and come to terms with after having done research yourself well then you fall under the category of people who I don't even bother attempting to discuss this sort of stuff with as you're to close minded and stuck in your pre-conditioned ways to be accept that maybe some of this has some merit.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2014, 02:12:19 AM »
Actually more times than not, you end up accepting what you have been conditioned to accept. Television is where most derive their thoughts, opinions and ideas from and when they come across anything other than what they've been having force fed for years they simply can't or wont accept it. We don't live in a fairytale land full of lollipops and sugar canes there are bad people out there, some who are in positions of power and who do abuse this power, don't be so naïve in to think conspiracies haven't happened and wont continue to happen. Just because something goes against your moral code and ethics doesn't mean somebody else might not do it in a heart beat. Now if the well documented concepts of false flags are something you cant mentally digest and come to terms with after having done research yourself well then you fall under the category of people who I don't even bother attempting to discuss this sort of stuff with as you're to close minded and stuck in your pre-conditioned ways to be accept that maybe some of this has some merit.

I've already broken my rule by engaging you. Nothing in this world will help a single point you make penetrate my bullshit filter, so further discussion is pointless. I've heard all your stuff and you've heard all mine, yet here we remain unchanged an iota. You despise my sheepish naïveté, and I abhor your tin foil paranoia. No ground to gain.

We shall part forever, sir, a "sheep" and a "foiler," no harm done.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2014, 11:18:31 AM »

And now when you have put your neck out for cutting, please let me ask you this question:

I have been researching in my humble way many of these conspiracy theories, and what I have found out is one common factor among all of them. I haven't been able to find any fucking kind of real and concrete evidence about even one of those theories. Instead of that, I have been found lots of ridiculous lies, piles of complete bullshit and pools of crap, which you "critical thinkers" aka "foil hat morons" believe to be truth. So here is my question: where is the evidence? I don't mean that crap and non proved claims what you morons use to fill the internet, but real things and solid evidence? If you are a critical thinker, why it never bother you, that you never see any evidence about these false flags, 9/11 etc. so called conspiracies? Are you able to understand, that it isn't enough if you point your finger somewhere and claim that what has happen, is result of conspiracy or false flag operation? You should have something to prove it is what you claim it is, and if you don't have anything but doubts of the so called critical thinker = foil hat moron, you are just an asshole passing wind.  

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2014, 07:21:27 AM »
Not sure what it means to be "looking for theories" to "research".

There are exactly two meaningful theories:

*American citizens were not involved with the crime.

*American citizens were involved with the crime.

No opening should exist that cannot be attached to a reasonable explanation. In the case related to Rumsfeld, a Mack could be driven through the opening. It absolutely begs to be answered, and loudly.

So if anyone wants to show why an investigation isn't necessary versus the facts, and do it as though you're addressing the loved ones of the victims and all the American people, then do it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2014, 07:27:04 AM »
And now when you have put your neck out for cutting, please let me ask you this question:

I have been researching in my humble way many of these conspiracy theories, and what I have found out is one common factor among all of them. I haven't been able to find any fucking kind of real and concrete evidence about even one of those theories. Instead of that, I have been found lots of ridiculous lies, piles of complete bullshit and pools of crap, which you "critical thinkers" aka "foil hat morons" believe to be truth. So here is my question: where is the evidence? I don't mean that crap and non proved claims what you morons use to fill the internet, but real things and solid evidence? If you are a critical thinker, why it never bother you, that you never see any evidence about these false flags, 9/11 etc. so called conspiracies? Are you able to understand, that it isn't enough if you point your finger somewhere and claim that what has happen, is result of conspiracy or false flag operation? You should have something to prove it is what you claim it is, and if you don't have anything but doubts of the so called critical thinker = foil hat moron, you are just an asshole passing wind.  

If the risk is that resistance was withheld (it is), and the evidence clearly shows that resistance did not take place (it does): what else would you expect to see?

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2014, 08:58:12 AM »
Read "Killing Patton". WWll. What hit me hardest was that we left several thousand GIs behind in Soviet run prisons. Their families thought they were MIA or simply blown to non identifiable pieces.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2014, 07:15:13 PM »
If the risk is that resistance was withheld (it is), and the evidence clearly shows that resistance did not take place (it does): what else would you expect to see?

You can't say that evidence clearly shows this or that, when there isn't any evidence what so ever, and this is main problem in all foil hat theories. Instead of talking about the non existent evidence, they should even once in the lifetime show them instead just talking about them  ;D

Or do you mean that the lack of evidence is the evidence itself? Plot is so secret that there is none evidence what so ever? So, how do you know about it? How the hell that happen? Let me see, you were sitting in your yard poking dog crap with the stick, and this theory rise on your mind as clear as the smell of the shit? That is called imagination, and none theory should have been build just on that  ;D