Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 282081 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #625 on: February 24, 2015, 11:43:30 PM »
               That's right booty and why it has become very complicated as to who did what.

What is clear is that any decent person with nothing to hide would not try to burn a body. They would call an ambulance. People who burn a body in the trunk of a car are guilty. You are a creep... You make my stomach crawl!

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #626 on: February 24, 2015, 11:59:48 PM »
A lot.  When this tragic event occurred, we did a lot of research, and talked with a lot of people who were very close to Craig and Kelly - who did a lot of talking, but then did not want to say anymore nor have anything to do with this once it because mainstream and didn't want anything to do with a trial. 

From what i knew, the defense was supposed to bring out some evidence on whether or not Craig was even there when the tasering occurred, or what actually happened, but we never were told that.  Craig accepted a plea bargain the day before the trial because the prosecutors made a deal - which the judge didn't agree too.

Many questions abound - on many issues, on who knew what. But because we never had a trial - nothing ever came out. There is no question though that Craig and Kelly went with Anthony Gross to burn the car and the body.

There is much more questions, but will see what the book says.

I don't think we'll ever find out the things you were told, Ron.  Why don't you sign in under a gimmick account and spill the beans?  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: February 25, 2015, 12:11:01 AM »
A lot.  When this tragic event occurred, we did a lot of research, and talked with a lot of people who were very close to Craig and Kelly - who did a lot of talking, but then did not want to say anymore nor have anything to do with this once it because mainstream and didn't want anything to do with a trial. 

From what i knew, the defense was supposed to bring out some evidence on whether or not Craig was even there when the tasering occurred, or what actually happened, but we never were told that.  Craig accepted a plea bargain the day before the trial because the prosecutors made a deal - which the judge didn't agree too.

Many questions abound - on many issues, on who knew what. But because we never had a trial - nothing ever came out. There is no question though that Craig and Kelly went with Anthony Gross to burn the car and the body.

Am I mistaken in believing that Craig and Kelly did not evoke much empathy from the system because of their lifestyles and they knew this, or their lawyers knew this and thus advised Craig to take "the deal" which ended up backfiring on him/them? Without a doubt there is much more to this story then any of us will probably ever know. Not to blame the victim but she likely wasn't totally innocent in this unfortunate situation where she ended up dead.

As a society we so often focus on the aftermath of a situation. What happened to this young lady after she died is not as relevant as what happened leading up to her demise. Dead is dead. What someone does to cover up the crime of murder doesn't make the act of murdering someone worse or better.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: February 25, 2015, 12:14:54 AM »
Am I mistaken in believing that Craig and Kelly did not evoke much empathy from the system because of their lifestyles and they knew this, or their lawyers knew this and thus advised Craig to take "the deal" which ended up backfiring on him/them? Without a doubt there is much more to this story then any of us will probably ever know. Not to blame the victim but she likely wasn't totally innocent in this unfortunate situation where she ended up dead.

As a society we so often focus on the aftermath of a situation. What happened to this young lady after she died is not as relevant as what happened leading up to her demise. Dead is dead. What someone does to cover up the crime of murder doesn't make the act of murdering someone worse or better.

Wait a min prime.... They burned her body. Her family could not view the body after she passed over. How disgraceful and evil.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: February 25, 2015, 10:44:08 AM »

Well first, thanks a lot Ron for taking time to comment on this....but it was always my impression based on what I heard at the time that:
1. Craig took a plea to protect Kelly somehow
2. Craig and Melissa were having sex behind Kelly's back, but the three of them had sex together in the past
3. Rumors were that Melissa was stealing money from Craig and Kelly and this along with the sex with Craig and the drug use by all, started an argument in which Melissa and Kelly had become physical with each other.

Two more things I'd like to add, Ron while we have your attention:

1. Just exactly where were Craig and Kelly going when they were on the run???
2. Can I be a Mod on the Political Board?....I've been a loyal Getbigger since 2006 ;)
:

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #630 on: February 25, 2015, 11:31:31 AM »
What is clear is that any decent person with nothing to hide would not try to burn a body. They would call an ambulance. People who burn a body in the trunk of a car are guilty. You are a creep... You make my stomach crawl!

Meth melts your brain, the mob would of just made them dig their own grave in the desert and not left a burning car registered to them with the victim inside

Even a 180lb cracked out craigers could of had a respectable hole dug in 30 min :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: February 25, 2015, 01:55:23 PM »
Meth melts your brain, the mob would of just made them dig their own grave in the desert and not left a burning car registered to them with the victim inside

Even a 180lb cracked out craigers could of had a respectable hole dug in 30 min :D

I don't know....bodybuilders tend to get winded easily :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #632 on: February 25, 2015, 03:34:00 PM »
Well first, thanks a lot Ron for taking time to comment on this....but it was always my impression based on what I heard at the time that:
1. Craig took a plea to protect Kelly somehow
2. Craig and Melissa were having sex behind Kelly's back, but the three of them had sex together in the past
3. Rumors were that Melissa was stealing money from Craig and Kelly and this along with the sex with Craig and the drug use by all, started an argument in which Melissa and Kelly had become physical with each other.

Two more things I'd like to add, Ron while we have your attention:

1. Just exactly where were Craig and Kelly going when they were on the run???
2. Can I be a Mod on the Political Board?....I've been a loyal Getbigger since 2006 ;)
:

I heard that Craig & Kelly were heading to Greece. I'm not sure if that is true.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #633 on: February 25, 2015, 06:46:22 PM »
the best thing to do when caught in crime is to narc on your cohorts to save your own skin

even if people get killed in the process

it's the getbig way

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: February 26, 2015, 09:52:58 AM »
the best thing to do when caught in crime is to narc on your cohorts to save your own skin

even if people get killed in the process

it's the getbig way

even the mafia does this nowadays....you only have one life to live...better to save your own skin....fuck honor

Tracy Mitchell

• Getbig I
« Reply #635 on: April 12, 2015, 08:30:06 PM »
To answer some of the above questions & statements: I have hit every deadline given to me; however, the publishing date is out of my hands. The book was finished in August 2014, and the publisher promised a December 2014 release date.
When I put up the website, Kelly's brother and sister-in-law approached me with information about Kelly and Megan Pierson-Foley (physical evidence that Megan was lying, and proof that Kelly was alone with Melissa when she died).  I had to stop the book, look into the facts, and write it into the book. This took more time than I would have liked, and cost me a lot of money; but it was HUGE. Our lawyers had to read through the new evidence, pass it on to Craig's lawyers for his U.S. Appeal Hearing (clearing everything legally took time). I have been told by the publishers, the book is in production, and it will be released in ten weeks; however, I can not control production- it could be a little sooner or a little later. My only concern is that the information is accurate!  

I am not a Craig Stalker/skank- nothing could be further from the truth! I was originally writing a book about Amanda Earhart Savell, and asked Craig for his help on the bodybuilding world.  He asked me to look at his case. I was handed the Defense case file, the autopsy & toxicology reports, the phone records, court transcripts, etc. After reading the grand jury testimony- it was obvious Megan was lying, and the prosecution fed her a story to tell. (Please everybody read her testimony- she contradicts herself in every question).  Most disturbing, this was all the prosecution had- and charged Craig with First Degree Murder, Kidnapping, and Arson.  (Agreed the cover-up was terrible, but it was not a murder- it was Arson.)  Why was he charged with Kidnapping? Because with the Felony Murder Rule- Murder plus another felony becomes an automatic First Degree Murder). Prosecutors unethically do this all the time!  How do you Kidnap a person that has been deceased for 12 hours? The "Kidnapping" was never even mentioned by the prosecution during the grand jury hearing, yet Craig was indicted for the offense.

I have a degree from Texas A&M University in English & Communications- I am not an illiterate idiot- quite the contrary!  If there are typos in the blogs on www.craigtitusbook.com- I copy and paste from Titus Talks Ironmag.com- those are Craig's words. If there are typos anywhere else on my part, hopefully the editors caught them. If not, oh well, as long as the story is told, and the truth is revealed.
All I ask is that everyone keeps an open mind, reads the book, and then make a decision.
Ron is right, there were dozens of people that did not want to get involved in 2005, but have come forward ten years later. I have interviewed over fifty people directly involved in the case, and the facts will speak for themselves!  

In no way do I bash the bodybuilding community- if anything there is a positive spin put on the IFBB world. In the book, the reader will get an up close and personal look at Craig Titus the man and the bodybuilder- as the book begins with Craig's childhood (stories told by his mother, sister and other family members). Kelly's family provided information about Kelly in Jr. High thru the bodybuilding days; and according to them, and other friends of Kelly (she was not the "girl next door").  This book will tell a minute by minute account of the week of December 5th 2005. What happened to Melissa has never been told (with the exception of the prosecution's account- "she was tasered, drugged, beat up, choked..." Which by the way were the words of Megan Pierson. There was never any physical facts to prove this- the physical evidence actually shows that this statement was a lie!  A lie that a crime reporter of the LVRJ ran with and a year later wrote a book about; after which- Megan's testimony became the facts of the case. Consequently, the two books written about the case were published before the case ever went to trial. Craig was proven guilty by these books and the media before he had a chance to stand trial.

The book will also detail Craig and Kelly's actions as they drive to Boston, and are extradited back to Las Vegas. It will describe everything in between this time and the trial date 3 1/2 years later- Craig being blindfolded and hog tied in CCDC, the "Murder for Hire" Set- Up, Ex-Parte Communication between The judge, prosecutor, and Tony Gross' lawyers.  Every lurid detail will be revealed, and will shock the hell out of everybody.

I could go on and on, but I will stop at this.  If there are spelling or grammatical errors- please don't point them out- I don't have time to proofread this little blurb of information.

I will be interviewed by two magazines and a bodybuilding radio broadcast in May- stay tuned and God Bless!
Tracy Mitchell-Milam

Tracy Mitchell

• Getbig I
« Reply #636 on: April 12, 2015, 09:31:26 PM »
I am currently working on the book about Amanda Earhart Savell. If anyone has any information to share, everything is confidential. You can contact me on facebook, or email tracymitchellmilam@craigtitusbook.com

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #637 on: April 12, 2015, 09:54:16 PM »
Doesn't this all sound like a hill of beans ( to put it nicely? ) I asked Tracy to give it up, it can never convince the authorities. The public is not stupid either and Tracy should drop the idea and not have this ridiculous book released while her credibility has not yet been dismissed. Smarten up Tracy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: April 12, 2015, 11:39:17 PM »
Doesn't this all sound like a hill of beans ( to put it nicely? ) I asked Tracy to give it up, it can never convince the authorities. The public is not stupid either and Tracy should drop the idea and not have this ridiculous book released while her credibility has not yet been dismissed. Smarten up Tracy.

Interesting change of tune on your part.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #639 on: April 13, 2015, 12:06:50 AM »
Bad Publicity = Better than NO publicity

Garbage sells

Murder sells

Crime sells

Create a controversy. Add a twist.

Craig will come out of prison with a nest-egg.

Great job.

I applaud the naive.

For decades, law enforcement has known there is a direct relationship between vicarious violence and real violence. In spite of claims to the contrary by those who make fortunes producing violence for motion pictures, books and television, police know that a mind which feeds on violence is far more likely to react violently in real-life situations.

Hallelujah ~

Can't wait.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #640 on: April 13, 2015, 12:45:55 AM »

Tracy Mitchell posts for the first time ever @ getbig

and Craigstwerp instantly comes out of hibernation and responds to her post

Coincidence?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: April 13, 2015, 01:10:23 AM »

Tracy Mitchell posts for the first time ever @ getbig

and Craigstwerp instantly comes out of hibernation and responds to her post

Coincidence?
And Craig is changing his story now.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: April 13, 2015, 07:38:03 AM »

yes...very confusing

geeizback

• Getbig II
« Reply #643 on: April 13, 2015, 08:04:04 AM »
Tracy

I have a question for you.

Do you have craig's off season stack? Also do you think they should get rid of the U-212 class?

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Re: Craig Titus - New Book coming out called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #644 on: April 13, 2015, 08:11:36 AM »
I'll buy it.

I'll buy Nasser's too when it finally comes out

Is he ^ gonna be doing any book signings?  I know it had to said though.  ;D
I

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #645 on: April 13, 2015, 08:22:28 AM »
Every cum stained page...

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #646 on: April 13, 2015, 09:31:05 AM »
Yes I am seeing this whole thing differently and suggested to Tracy not to publish the book.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #647 on: April 13, 2015, 10:41:19 AM »
To answer some of the above questions & statements: I have hit every deadline given to me; however, the publishing date is out of my hands. The book was finished in August 2014, and the publisher promised a December 2014 release date.
When I put up the website, Kelly's brother and sister-in-law approached me with information about Kelly and Megan Pierson-Foley (physical evidence that Megan was lying, and proof that Kelly was alone with Melissa when she died).  I had to stop the book, look into the facts, and write it into the book. This took more time than I would have liked, and cost me a lot of money; but it was HUGE. Our lawyers had to read through the new evidence, pass it on to Craig's lawyers for his U.S. Appeal Hearing (clearing everything legally took time). I have been told by the publishers, the book is in production, and it will be released in ten weeks; however, I can not control production- it could be a little sooner or a little later. My only concern is that the information is accurate!  

I am not a Craig Stalker/skank- nothing could be further from the truth! I was originally writing a book about Amanda Earhart Savell, and asked Craig for his help on the bodybuilding world.  He asked me to look at his case. I was handed the Defense case file, the autopsy & toxicology reports, the phone records, court transcripts, etc. After reading the grand jury testimony- it was obvious Megan was lying, and the prosecution fed her a story to tell. (Please everybody read her testimony- she contradicts herself in every question).  Most disturbing, this was all the prosecution had- and charged Craig with First Degree Murder, Kidnapping, and Arson.  (Agreed the cover-up was terrible, but it was not a murder- it was Arson.)  Why was he charged with Kidnapping? Because with the Felony Murder Rule- Murder plus another felony becomes an automatic First Degree Murder). Prosecutors unethically do this all the time!  How do you Kidnap a person that has been deceased for 12 hours? The "Kidnapping" was never even mentioned by the prosecution during the grand jury hearing, yet Craig was indicted for the offense.

I have a degree from Texas A&M University in English & Communications- I am not an illiterate idiot- quite the contrary!  If there are typos in the blogs on www.craigtitusbook.com- I copy and paste from Titus Talks Ironmag.com- those are Craig's words. If there are typos anywhere else on my part, hopefully the editors caught them. If not, oh well, as long as the story is told, and the truth is revealed.
All I ask is that everyone keeps an open mind, reads the book, and then make a decision.
Ron is right, there were dozens of people that did not want to get involved in 2005, but have come forward ten years later. I have interviewed over fifty people directly involved in the case, and the facts will speak for themselves!  

In no way do I bash the bodybuilding community- if anything there is a positive spin put on the IFBB world. In the book, the reader will get an up close and personal look at Craig Titus the man and the bodybuilder- as the book begins with Craig's childhood (stories told by his mother, sister and other family members). Kelly's family provided information about Kelly in Jr. High thru the bodybuilding days; and according to them, and other friends of Kelly (she was not the "girl next door").  This book will tell a minute by minute account of the week of December 5th 2005. What happened to Melissa has never been told (with the exception of the prosecution's account- "she was tasered, drugged, beat up, choked..." Which by the way were the words of Megan Pierson. There was never any physical facts to prove this- the physical evidence actually shows that this statement was a lie!  A lie that a crime reporter of the LVRJ ran with and a year later wrote a book about; after which- Megan's testimony became the facts of the case. Consequently, the two books written about the case were published before the case ever went to trial. Craig was proven guilty by these books and the media before he had a chance to stand trial.

The book will also detail Craig and Kelly's actions as they drive to Boston, and are extradited back to Las Vegas. It will describe everything in between this time and the trial date 3 1/2 years later- Craig being blindfolded and hog tied in CCDC, the "Murder for Hire" Set- Up, Ex-Parte Communication between The judge, prosecutor, and Tony Gross' lawyers.  Every lurid detail will be revealed, and will shock the hell out of everybody.

I could go on and on, but I will stop at this.  If there are spelling or grammatical errors- please don't point them out- I don't have time to proofread this little blurb of information.

I will be interviewed by two magazines and a bodybuilding radio broadcast in May- stay tuned and God Bless!
Tracy Mitchell-Milam

Any tits pics Trace?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: April 13, 2015, 04:22:16 PM »
why are you SUDDENLY seeing things differently Twerp???

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #649 on: April 13, 2015, 04:46:06 PM »
I reached out to Tracy about coming on our radio show at MuscleSport Magazine. Gregg Valentino co-hosts it with me and he is a friend of Titus's. She replied and we are hopefully going to get it scheduled soon, following some important things that have to take place on their end.

We are also going to try our best to get Craig on the phone.