Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 283674 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #675 on: April 15, 2015, 12:11:16 AM »
Sorry but I don't understand your response. What is the relevance.

Can't make it any more clear.

Why do you refer to them as the "so called Titus family," rather than simply the Titus family?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #676 on: April 15, 2015, 12:31:29 AM »
Craig knew what he was doing all along to keep this thread alive.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #677 on: April 15, 2015, 07:46:37 AM »
Can't make it any more clear.

Why do you refer to them as the "so called Titus family," rather than simply the Titus family?

Your scrutiny of the English language is profound maybe you should go proof read Craig's new book 'Swift Injustice'

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #678 on: April 15, 2015, 08:38:38 AM »
Craig is super creepy. I wouldn't feel safe if I was you... He has your name and lives in the same country.

Bitch moved to Nevada to be closer to Craig......

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #679 on: April 15, 2015, 08:41:54 AM »
Nice title.  What exactly was the "Injustice"?  Is Titus claiming he didn't do it?

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #680 on: April 15, 2015, 09:11:40 AM »
Craig is super creepy. I wouldn't feel safe if I was you... He has your name and lives in the same country.

Thanks Booty but Craig is an old punk, out of shape yellow belly. I think in a fist fight that Tracy Mitchell Milam  could take Craig.
What she should do is shitcan that book and sell tickets for a 3 round bout with him. She'll make more money knocking Craig's ass around the ring than trying to sell that book of lies.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: April 15, 2015, 11:36:31 AM »
Your scrutiny of the English language is profound maybe you should go proof read Craig's new book 'Swift Injustice'

Can't answer a simple question?

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #682 on: April 15, 2015, 11:48:31 AM »
Can't answer a simple question?

Obviously.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: April 15, 2015, 02:36:21 PM »
I see.

Assuming it has to do with the so called restraining order.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: April 15, 2015, 04:19:20 PM »
Thanks Booty but Craig is an old punk, out of shape yellow belly. I think in a fist fight that Tracy Mitchell Milam  could take Craig.
What she should do is shitcan that book and sell tickets for a 3 round bout with him. She'll make more money knocking Craig's ass around the ring than trying to sell that book of lies.
I am referring to YOU being super creepy, you bloody idiot!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #685 on: April 15, 2015, 04:42:46 PM »
Tracy Mitchell,

Just a word of advice, DO NOT POST your personal information on this site.

This is like the wild west and all sorts of shit goes down around these parts.

Please be careful and mindful of your personal details.

"1"

Post of the Day...

this applies to EACH and EVERY day...

Great advice. Take it.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #686 on: April 15, 2015, 07:42:36 PM »
I am referring to YOU being super creepy, you bloody idiot!

Oh bleeding hell I misunderstood you. I thought you meant that Craig was super creepy and that I should be careful. I guess I read it wrong sorry about that. In reality this  website seems to be in total agreement that Craig is the creep murderer so I immediately thought that it MUST be the killer you were referring to.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #687 on: April 15, 2015, 07:44:38 PM »
I see.

Assuming it has to do with the so called restraining order.

What do you see?

Tracy Mitchell

• Getbig I
« Reply #688 on: April 15, 2015, 10:24:50 PM »
Craig Titus responds to MD forums 2015
http://www.ironmagazine.com/2015/res...opment-forums/
www.ironmagazine.com written by Craig Titus
This article is a response piece; this article will be dedicated to responding to Musculardevelopment.com and Getbig.com forums in regard to the being published “Swift Injustice” the Craig Titus story. The operative word here is response. It’s very important to point out this article is not an attack on those who choose to post false and offensive comments about me and my character, I Am simply responding to those demeaning messages. That being said, let me take this opportunity to clear up some lies and share my thoughts about those who harbor so much disdain and malice towards me and apparently the author as well.

I feel like here we go again it’s always the same ole douche bags hiding behind their computer screens running their mouths and talking smack. I find it funny that individuals such as Bob Chick, Ron Harris, Shawn Ray and as of late Noel Fuller have such an inherent desire to run me down on MD.com or any other forum available to them. Incidentally, I’m not entirely sure who Noel Fuller is, but I’ll get to him in a moment. In reality I find most of these remarks to be entertaining and utterly hilarious just like the clowns who post them. The mere mention of my name is enough to illicit dozens of vile and angry comments which can only be a result of long standing feelings of intimidation. Funny how a computer screen and keyboard transforms pussies into warriors. At the same time I must admit I do understand these type of people. You see, by targeting me with their mean spirited and derogatory judgments it makes them feel better about themselves. Sadly, this is the norm within the bodybuilding and fitness community. People like Bob Chick, Ron Harris and Shawn Ray, we’ll refer to them as “the mean girls,” feel so overwhelmingly inadequate with themselves as men, they find it necessary to project an image of good character while simultaneously putting down others. Imagine how wonderful and satisfied “the mean girls” must of felt the moment they learned of my arrest. They must have rejoiced and celebrated with immense joy! It doesn’t matter that the book “Swift Injustice” proves the prosecution withheld evidence, that perjury was committed, that the judge was involved with the orchestration of a fake murder for hire plot, that a bribery took place and forensic and physical evidence was covered up in an effort to manipulate the end result.

To Bob Chick, Ron Harris and Shawn Ray the information within this book has no bearing on their opinion. These “mean girls” want so badly for me to be guilty, it doesn’t matter what “Swift Injustice” uncovers. You have to realize it doesn’t matter what the book says or what information it exposes, these girls relish in the idea of my incarceration because it makes them feel better about themselves. At the same time I can see where some people may be inclined to think I am capable of a violent crime. I’m full aware of my track record with the long list of men I’ve smacked in the mouth or quite frankly knocked out following some ill words. So I get it. But if you were my friend and truly knew me, then you know without a shadow of a doubt I am not capable of hurting a woman, period!

But I do have to admit, I understand why some people choose to believe I’m guilty. For example… if Bob Chicharello’s wife told me he enjoyed wearing his Captain America outfit while being pounded out doggy style with her strap on, I would have to believe that. I mean, I wouldn’t know if this information is true or not? But knowing Bob, I immediately would have to assume it’s true and he loves being put on all four like a bitch. You see, Bob strikes me as that type. Not that there’s anything wrong with having homosexual desires, Chick a.k.a. Captain America, simply gives me the impression he’s the epitome of the bitch in the bedroom. You go Bob, with your Captain America suit wearing ass!!

And Ron Harris for example… I was to by a reliable source Ron enjoys hitting mandatory poses in the mirror while totally nude and covered in baby oil. During these posing sessions he masturbates with ferocious intent while screaming “I want to be a IFBB pro so bad!!” my source, we’ll call him “Gerald” for the sake of remaining anonymous, tells me Harris literally performs these “posing sessions” for hours ending in total exhaustion with Ron curled up on the floor whimpering “I can be a pro, I can be a pro, I can be a pro.” Now I don’t know if this information is true or not? But knowing Ron Harris and I certainly do, I would have to believe this incredibly salacious story is a fact.

And then you have Shawn Ray. Shawn is the quintessential example, the absolute personification and embodiment of a man bitch, a “mitch” if you will. Although he’s become a bit passive aggressive with his posts over the years, he’s definitely made plenty of hurtful, hateful and disrespectful statements in the past both online and in print. Let me give you a few examples of things I would have to believe about Shawn Ray, simply because I have known this “mitch” for years. For example… if someone was to say Shawn welcomed Drug Enforcement agents into his home and answered questions for four hours in regards to steroids… followed by me and five other IFBB pro’s being served federal subpoenas at our hotel rooms during the Arnold Classic weekend, I believe this information because by Shawn’s own admission, that story is actually true. We were literally served federal subpoenas at our hotel rooms while competing in the 2002 Arnold Classic!! But hey, maybe Shawn’s question and answer session with the feds had nothing to do with six IFBB pro’s being forced to testify in front of a grand jury in regard to our steroid use? I don’t know? But knowing Shawn Ray, and I do, I would have to believe he presented a plethora of information; even providing the date of the Arnold Classic, and the very best time to serve us those subpoena’s in our hotel rooms.
Yep, that’s Shawn, good ole mister “strength & honor” himself. However I do have to be more understanding with Ray’s slimy ways. I’m forced to be sympathetic toward Shawn Ray. From what I’ve been told by Las Vegas finest strippers, Shawn suffers from a rare disorder called “micro penis.” Again, I’m not sure if this “micro penis” allegation holds any validity, but judging by the appearance of Ray in his posing trunks, it appears to be true. Ray’s “micro penis” would certainly account for his ways over the years… Ray’s ways if you will, Shawn’s disorder would explain his feelings of insecurity, inadequacy and presents a clear explanation as to why he loves my fall from grace so much. The point is, I do understand how some people may believe I’m guilty of a violent crime, the same way most people may believe the stories I have presented to you about Bob, Ron and Shawn (The mean girls). But if a book was to be published, presenting factual information, evidence and testimony that proved these stories provided by “the mean girls” were in fact lies or gross exaggerations and held no validity; I would read the book and then make an unbiased determination regardless of my disdain for these individuals.

Unlike Bob Chicherello and Ron Harris, I certainly wouldn’t attack the author of the book simply because she didn’t agree with their opinions, especially if the authors only objective is to expose the truth and the evidence that supports her claims. Now let me get to the task at hand. I will now respond to the tread “Craig Titus book in the works” at Musculardevelopments.com forum. Does anyone know who Noel Fuller is? I can’t say with 100% certainty I have ever met Noel Fuller, but I can say I do not remember him and undoubtedly my run in with him at his Gold’s Gym in Huntington Beach was not a memorable one. Whatever “run in” means? Noel claims I threatened to come down to his gym and kick his ass… apparently because the thought Tom Prince’s hamstrings looked better than mine. Really Noel?!?! Yeah that’s what happened. You made me so angry because you favored another competitor’s physique? Come on Noel, that’s the best you could come up with? Fuller states that I somehow found out he was practicing MMA training and showed up at his Gold’s Gym wanting to be friends. LMFAO!!! That’s a fairly audacious statement, extremely inaccurate in my opinion but then again, I seriously don’t remember.

I do however remember quite clearly what happened to the last MMA fighter who decided to invade my personal space and run his mouth. It took place in the parking lot at the 2001 California State BB Championship. Long story short, he got slapped in the mouth followed by a swift and well placed kick to his balls… plain and simple. Hey Noels, sounds to me like your one of those guys who stands in front of the mirror and says, “you talking to me?” Again I don’t remember, but if I told Noel Fuller I was coming down to his gym to have some words, I would’ve slapped the MMA taste right out of his mouth! Keep the stories coming mister “MMA”, you got a hell of an imagination! LOL!!!

Then we have Ron Harris and his incredibly insightful post. Honestly Ron’s comments left me a little confused? Confused in that I had no idea he held on to so much animosity towards me. If memory serves me correctly, Harris has interviewed me many times over the years for various bodybuilding publications, always being very friendly and professional. It wasn’t until he wrote an unfavorable article for MD magazine in regard to one of many after-parties that we left with ill feelings towards one another. The unfortunate article forced me to ban him from any future Emperor Entertainment events. I had no idea he was so angry and festered so much hatred toward me; that’s until now. Ron attended the official Olympia after-party held at The House of Blues along with half a dozen other reporters, photographers and professional bodybuilders involved with the party. Harris was there, representing MD magazine for the purpose of writing a piece to highlight the event and promote future Emperior Ent. after-parties… or at least that’s what I thought. Much to my surprise, Ron’s write-up wasn’t at all flattering. In fact it was salacious, smutty, grossly exaggerated and downright detrimental to any future events. In the fictional article Ron points out how a girl had been sexually assaulted on the dance floor. Really Ron!?! Didn’t you mean an adult woman was getting felt up by her adult boyfriend, in an adult night club? Isn’t that a little more accurate? And like I have said before, if a girl was actually being sexually assaulted, why didn’t you help her? Why didn’t you get the security staff? And why would you write about the assault rather than help? Because it did not happen. No other writers or photographers attending the party witnessed couples openly having sex, or abusing narcotics or girls being sexually assaulted. I have no doubt you saw one couple, a couple having sex on a “little couch in a recessed area within the main floor,” as you stated. You and I both know your article was much more vulgar then simply pointing out two adults were having relations at a party. That happens all the time, in night clubs all over the world, but you made it sensational and salacious. Anyway, I called you a liar, I accused you of writing a crude, sleazy, trashy and damaging article full of bull****, gross exaggerations and lies. You were banned from my parties and now you chose to assume the worst. You want me to be guilty of my charges and now you bash me at MD.com. Judging by how immensely popular and lucrative my after-parties became, I should’ve thanked you for your Emperor Entertainment event article…. So thank you. It was sensational. Then we have Bob Chicherillo or “chick” for short. Me, I don’t call him chick for short, I call him chick because he’s a bitch!

geeizback

• Getbig II
« Reply #689 on: April 15, 2015, 10:36:21 PM »
great to see craig is clearly rehabilitated, full of remorse and ready for release.

jesus fucking wept.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: April 15, 2015, 10:53:12 PM »
great to see craig is clearly rehabilitated, full of remorse and ready for release.

jesus fucking wept.
Yes he's still the biggest pos in the industry.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #691 on: April 16, 2015, 12:38:19 AM »
Just to keep the record straight, and play the devil's advocate- I knew Craig pretty well for many years (1992-1999). He came to my house, we trained a hand full of times, did a little business. Always courteous, always engaging, good sense of humor.  In my experience he was cool.  He did have a volatile edge that was always lurking but anyone who knows anything about pro bodybuilding knows that certain PEDs can and often do cause that behavior.  It was no big deal and no surprise to anyone that knew bodybuilding.

As I've stated before, I never thought he killed the Melissa.
a

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #692 on: April 16, 2015, 07:49:28 AM »
This article is a response piece; this article will be dedicated to responding to Musculardevelopment.com and Getbig.com forums in regard to the being published “Swift Injustice” the Craig Titus story. The operative word here is response. It’s very important to point out this article is not an attack on those who choose to post false and offensive comments about me and my character, I Am simply responding to those demeaning messages. That being said, let me take this opportunity to clear up some lies and share my thoughts about those who harbor so much disdain and malice towards me and apparently the author as well.

I feel like here we go again it’s always the same ole douche bags hiding behind their computer screens running their mouths and talking smack. I find it funny that individuals such as Bob Chick, Ron Harris, Shawn Ray and as of late Noel Fuller have such an inherent desire to run me down on MD.com or any other forum available to them. Incidentally, I’m not entirely sure who Noel Fuller is, but I’ll get to him in a moment. In reality I find most of these remarks to be entertaining and utterly hilarious just like the clowns who post them. The mere mention of my name is enough to illicit dozens of vile and angry comments which can only be a result of long standing feelings of intimidation. Funny how a computer screen and keyboard transforms pussies into warriors. At the same time I must admit I do understand these type of people. You see, by targeting me with their mean spirited and derogatory judgments it makes them feel better about themselves. Sadly, this is the norm within the bodybuilding and fitness community. People like Bob Chick, Ron Harris and Shawn Ray, we’ll refer to them as “the mean girls,” feel so overwhelmingly inadequate with themselves as men, they find it necessary to project an image of good character while simultaneously putting down others. Imagine how wonderful and satisfied “the mean girls” must of felt the moment they learned of my arrest. They must have rejoiced and celebrated with immense joy! It doesn’t matter that the book “Swift Injustice” proves the prosecution withheld evidence, that perjury was committed, that the judge was involved with the orchestration of a fake murder for hire plot, that a bribery took place and forensic and physical evidence was covered up in an effort to manipulate the end result.

To Bob Chick, Ron Harris and Shawn Ray the information within this book has no bearing on their opinion. These “mean girls” want so badly for me to be guilty, it doesn’t matter what “Swift Injustice” uncovers. You have to realize it doesn’t matter what the book says or what information it exposes, these girls relish in the idea of my incarceration because it makes them feel better about themselves. At the same time I can see where some people may be inclined to think I am capable of a violent crime. I’m full aware of my track record with the long list of men I’ve smacked in the mouth or quite frankly knocked out following some ill words. So I get it. But if you were my friend and truly knew me, then you know without a shadow of a doubt I am not capable of hurting a woman, period!

But I do have to admit, I understand why some people choose to believe I’m guilty. For example… if Bob Chicharello’s wife told me he enjoyed wearing his Captain America outfit while being pounded out doggy style with her strap on, I would have to believe that. I mean, I wouldn’t know if this information is true or not? But knowing Bob, I immediately would have to assume it’s true and he loves being put on all four like a bitch. You see, Bob strikes me as that type. Not that there’s anything wrong with having homosexual desires, Chick a.k.a. Captain America, simply gives me the impression he’s the epitome of the bitch in the bedroom. You go Bob, with your Captain America suit wearing ass!!

And Ron Harris for example… I was to by a reliable source Ron enjoys hitting mandatory poses in the mirror while totally nude and covered in baby oil. During these posing sessions he masturbates with ferocious intent while screaming “I want to be a IFBB pro so bad!!” my source, we’ll call him “Gerald” for the sake of remaining anonymous, tells me Harris literally performs these “posing sessions” for hours ending in total exhaustion with Ron curled up on the floor whimpering “I can be a pro, I can be a pro, I can be a pro.” Now I don’t know if this information is true or not? But knowing Ron Harris and I certainly do, I would have to believe this incredibly salacious story is a fact.

And then you have Shawn Ray. Shawn is the quintessential example, the absolute personification and embodiment of a man bitch, a “mitch” if you will. Although he’s become a bit passive aggressive with his posts over the years, he’s definitely made plenty of hurtful, hateful and disrespectful statements in the past both online and in print. Let me give you a few examples of things I would have to believe about Shawn Ray, simply because I have known this “mitch” for years. For example… if someone was to say Shawn welcomed Drug Enforcement agents into his home and answered questions for four hours in regards to steroids… followed by me and five other IFBB pro’s being served federal subpoenas at our hotel rooms during the Arnold Classic weekend, I believe this information because by Shawn’s own admission, that story is actually true. We were literally served federal subpoenas at our hotel rooms while competing in the 2002 Arnold Classic!! But hey, maybe Shawn’s question and answer session with the feds had nothing to do with six IFBB pro’s being forced to testify in front of a grand jury in regard to our steroid use? I don’t know? But knowing Shawn Ray, and I do, I would have to believe he presented a plethora of information; even providing the date of the Arnold Classic, and the very best time to serve us those subpoena’s in our hotel rooms.
Yep, that’s Shawn, good ole mister “strength & honor” himself. However I do have to be more understanding with Ray’s slimy ways. I’m forced to be sympathetic toward Shawn Ray. From what I’ve been told by Las Vegas finest strippers, Shawn suffers from a rare disorder called “micro penis.” Again, I’m not sure if this “micro penis” allegation holds any validity, but judging by the appearance of Ray in his posing trunks, it appears to be true. Ray’s “micro penis” would certainly account for his ways over the years… Ray’s ways if you will, Shawn’s disorder would explain his feelings of insecurity, inadequacy and presents a clear explanation as to why he loves my fall from grace so much. The point is, I do understand how some people may believe I’m guilty of a violent crime, the same way most people may believe the stories I have presented to you about Bob, Ron and Shawn (The mean girls). But if a book was to be published, presenting factual information, evidence and testimony that proved these stories provided by “the mean girls” were in fact lies or gross exaggerations and held no validity; I would read the book and then make an unbiased determination regardless of my disdain for these individuals.

Unlike Bob Chicherello and Ron Harris, I certainly wouldn’t attack the author of the book simply because she didn’t agree with their opinions, especially if the authors only objective is to expose the truth and the evidence that supports her claims. Now let me get to the task at hand. I will now respond to the tread “Craig Titus book in the works” at Musculardevelopments.com forum. Does anyone know who Noel Fuller is? I can’t say with 100% certainty I have ever met Noel Fuller, but I can say I do not remember him and undoubtedly my run in with him at his Gold’s Gym in Huntington Beach was not a memorable one. Whatever “run in” means? Noel claims I threatened to come down to his gym and kick his ass… apparently because the thought Tom Prince’s hamstrings looked better than mine. Really Noel?!?! Yeah that’s what happened. You made me so angry because you favored another competitor’s physique? Come on Noel, that’s the best you could come up with? Fuller states that I somehow found out he was practicing MMA training and showed up at his Gold’s Gym wanting to be friends. LMFAO!!! That’s a fairly audacious statement, extremely inaccurate in my opinion but then again, I seriously don’t remember.

I do however remember quite clearly what happened to the last MMA fighter who decided to invade my personal space and run his mouth. It took place in the parking lot at the 2001 California State BB Championship. Long story short, he got slapped in the mouth followed by a swift and well placed kick to his balls… plain and simple. Hey Noels, sounds to me like your one of those guys who stands in front of the mirror and says, “you talking to me?” Again I don’t remember, but if I told Noel Fuller I was coming down to his gym to have some words, I would’ve slapped the MMA taste right out of his mouth! Keep the stories coming mister “MMA”, you got a hell of an imagination! LOL!!!

Then we have Ron Harris and his incredibly insightful post. Honestly Ron’s comments left me a little confused? Confused in that I had no idea he held on to so much animosity towards me. If memory serves me correctly, Harris has interviewed me many times over the years for various bodybuilding publications, always being very friendly and professional. It wasn’t until he wrote an unfavorable article for MD magazine in regard to one of many after-parties that we left with ill feelings towards one another. The unfortunate article forced me to ban him from any future Emperor Entertainment events. I had no idea he was so angry and festered so much hatred toward me; that’s until now. Ron attended the official Olympia after-party held at The House of Blues along with half a dozen other reporters, photographers and professional bodybuilders involved with the party. Harris was there, representing MD magazine for the purpose of writing a piece to highlight the event and promote future Emperior Ent. after-parties… or at least that’s what I thought. Much to my surprise, Ron’s write-up wasn’t at all flattering. In fact it was salacious, smutty, grossly exaggerated and downright detrimental to any future events. In the fictional article Ron points out how a girl had been sexually assaulted on the dance floor. Really Ron!?! Didn’t you mean an adult woman was getting felt up by her adult boyfriend, in an adult night club? Isn’t that a little more accurate? And like I have said before, if a girl was actually being sexually assaulted, why didn’t you help her? Why didn’t you get the security staff? And why would you write about the assault rather than help? Because it did not happen. No other writers or photographers attending the party witnessed couples openly having sex, or abusing narcotics or girls being sexually assaulted. I have no doubt you saw one couple, a couple having sex on a “little couch in a recessed area within the main floor,” as you stated. You and I both know your article was much more vulgar then simply pointing out two adults were having relations at a party. That happens all the time, in night clubs all over the world, but you made it sensational and salacious. Anyway, I called you a liar, I accused you of writing a crude, sleazy, trashy and damaging article full of bull****, gross exaggerations and lies. You were banned from my parties and now you chose to assume the worst. You want me to be guilty of my charges and now you bash me at MD.com. Judging by how immensely popular and lucrative my after-parties became, I should’ve thanked you for your Emperor Entertainment event article…. So thank you. It was sensational. Then we have Bob Chicherillo or “chick” for short. Me, I don’t call him chick for short, I call him chick because he’s a bitch!

shut your mouth, convict

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #693 on: April 16, 2015, 04:32:04 PM »

This is totally Ridiculous. You took a portion of your book and typed it all here. This attempt will not deter the fact that YOU are aiding this murderer for freedom. You are despicable and attempting to change the dislike of you back to Craig. You are guilty too.  [/i]

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #694 on: April 16, 2015, 04:42:10 PM »
Why do you post sections of Craig's opinion from your book?  It must be due to lack of answers in your own defense. You are as bad as him for trying to shield a killer. Whats wrong with you?

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #695 on: April 16, 2015, 07:53:43 PM »
Yes he's still the biggest pos in the industry.

What's pos?

Tracy Mitchell

• Getbig I
« Reply #696 on: April 16, 2015, 09:22:03 PM »
Here is a letter that I just received from Craig. Enjoy!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: April 17, 2015, 12:31:25 AM »
What's pos?

Did I miss something? You started out defending Craig and now you seem to have had a change of heart. What happened?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: April 17, 2015, 12:36:51 AM »
Did I miss something? You started out defending Craig and now you seem to have had a change of heart. What happened?
It's his way of keeping people interested in Craig Titus. He's fake and full of shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: April 17, 2015, 12:47:10 AM »
It's his way of keeping people interested in Craig Titus. He's fake and full of shit.

Hmm, you could be right. Actually I have no interest in Craig. Craigstwerp tactics aren't working on me if that's what he or she is up to.