Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 283421 times)

Tracy Mitchell

• Getbig I
Re: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #650 on: April 13, 2015, 04:54:47 PM »
We will make that happen Joe!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: April 13, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »
I get the feeling I'm being manipulated somehow in this thread.................. .............. ??? :o

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #652 on: April 13, 2015, 05:41:03 PM »
To answer some of the above questions & statements: I have hit every deadline given to me; however, the publishing date is out of my hands. The book was finished in August 2014, and the publisher promised a December 2014 release date.
When I put up the website, Kelly's brother and sister-in-law approached me with information about Kelly and Megan Pierson-Foley (physical evidence that Megan was lying, and proof that Kelly was alone with Melissa when she died).  I had to stop the book, look into the facts, and write it into the book. This took more time than I would have liked, and cost me a lot of money; but it was HUGE. Our lawyers had to read through the new evidence, pass it on to Craig's lawyers for his U.S. Appeal Hearing (clearing everything legally took time). I have been told by the publishers, the book is in production, and it will be released in ten weeks; however, I can not control production- it could be a little sooner or a little later. My only concern is that the information is accurate!  

I am not a Craig Stalker/skank- nothing could be further from the truth! I was originally writing a book about Amanda Earhart Savell, and asked Craig for his help on the bodybuilding world.  He asked me to look at his case. I was handed the Defense case file, the autopsy & toxicology reports, the phone records, court transcripts, etc. After reading the grand jury testimony- it was obvious Megan was lying, and the prosecution fed her a story to tell. (Please everybody read her testimony- she contradicts herself in every question).  Most disturbing, this was all the prosecution had- and charged Craig with First Degree Murder, Kidnapping, and Arson.  (Agreed the cover-up was terrible, but it was not a murder- it was Arson.)  Why was he charged with Kidnapping? Because with the Felony Murder Rule- Murder plus another felony becomes an automatic First Degree Murder). Prosecutors unethically do this all the time!  How do you Kidnap a person that has been deceased for 12 hours? The "Kidnapping" was never even mentioned by the prosecution during the grand jury hearing, yet Craig was indicted for the offense.

I have a degree from Texas A&M University in English & Communications- I am not an illiterate idiot- quite the contrary!  If there are typos in the blogs on www.craigtitusbook.com- I copy and paste from Titus Talks Ironmag.com- those are Craig's words. If there are typos anywhere else on my part, hopefully the editors caught them. If not, oh well, as long as the story is told, and the truth is revealed.
All I ask is that everyone keeps an open mind, reads the book, and then make a decision.
Ron is right, there were dozens of people that did not want to get involved in 2005, but have come forward ten years later. I have interviewed over fifty people directly involved in the case, and the facts will speak for themselves!  

In no way do I bash the bodybuilding community- if anything there is a positive spin put on the IFBB world. In the book, the reader will get an up close and personal look at Craig Titus the man and the bodybuilder- as the book begins with Craig's childhood (stories told by his mother, sister and other family members). Kelly's family provided information about Kelly in Jr. High thru the bodybuilding days; and according to them, and other friends of Kelly (she was not the "girl next door").  This book will tell a minute by minute account of the week of December 5th 2005. What happened to Melissa has never been told (with the exception of the prosecution's account- "she was tasered, drugged, beat up, choked..." Which by the way were the words of Megan Pierson. There was never any physical facts to prove this- the physical evidence actually shows that this statement was a lie!  A lie that a crime reporter of the LVRJ ran with and a year later wrote a book about; after which- Megan's testimony became the facts of the case. Consequently, the two books written about the case were published before the case ever went to trial. Craig was proven guilty by these books and the media before he had a chance to stand trial.

The book will also detail Craig and Kelly's actions as they drive to Boston, and are extradited back to Las Vegas. It will describe everything in between this time and the trial date 3 1/2 years later- Craig being blindfolded and hog tied in CCDC, the "Murder for Hire" Set- Up, Ex-Parte Communication between The judge, prosecutor, and Tony Gross' lawyers.  Every lurid detail will be revealed, and will shock the hell out of everybody.

I could go on and on, but I will stop at this.  If there are spelling or grammatical errors- please don't point them out- I don't have time to proofread this little blurb of information.

I will be interviewed by two magazines and a bodybuilding radio broadcast in May- stay tuned and God Bless!
Tracy Mitchell-Milam

This all sounds great Trace, but Getbig wants to know the really important question...Just how big(exact measurements/length and width) is Craig Titus's cock? No homo of course...

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #653 on: April 13, 2015, 05:59:19 PM »
We will make that happen Joe!
Awesome. Thanks, Tracy. No other bodybuilding publication has the balls to do what we do and they try to avoid even bringing up Craig's name.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #654 on: April 13, 2015, 07:47:07 PM »
why are you SUDDENLY seeing things differently Twerp???

I have been naive to the real facts that have become overwhelming about Craig and his family of Manson thinkers. His personal family and author who are trying to mask the facts with Tracy Mitchell's deceptive attempt to twist around what really happened into a concocted exaggeration of lies in an attempt to make creep titus look like a victim.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #655 on: April 13, 2015, 08:09:51 PM »
Good luck getting Tracy out in the open. Like Titus she is also a coward who hides behind her so called writing degrees so her lies may be believed by the gullible as I once believed her. She has no real evidence of anything only stories told to her by Craig's family and her made up stories of supposed investigations.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #656 on: April 13, 2015, 08:31:11 PM »
Not to worry Walter her Dna for laziness will win out again. She likes to boast about all of her accomplishments but in reality she has accomplished nothing.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #657 on: April 13, 2015, 08:35:33 PM »
Too late Tracy. No-one cares about bodybuilding anymore.

No-one reads either. Better to make your book a series of Instagram posts.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
Re: Craig Titus - New Book coming out called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #658 on: April 13, 2015, 08:37:43 PM »
That's Right Viking  Craig will soon be back on stage posing and flexing, winning contests, money and Banging all the beautiful ladies again.

Quite a turnaround

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
Re: Craig Titus - New Book coming out called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #659 on: April 13, 2015, 09:04:56 PM »
Quite a turnaround

Yes! Sometimes we all get fooled. I admit I was not seeing the truth.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: April 13, 2015, 11:53:54 PM »
Walter are you threatening my life?
Tracy from one female to another...  That's foreplay for some getbiggers.  :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #661 on: April 14, 2015, 12:20:20 AM »
To answer some of the above questions & statements: I have hit every deadline given to me; however, the publishing date is out of my hands. The book was finished in August 2014, and the publisher promised a December 2014 release date.
When I put up the website, Kelly's brother and sister-in-law approached me with information about Kelly and Megan Pierson-Foley (physical evidence that Megan was lying, and proof that Kelly was alone with Melissa when she died).  I had to stop the book, look into the facts, and write it into the book. This took more time than I would have liked, and cost me a lot of money; but it was HUGE. Our lawyers had to read through the new evidence, pass it on to Craig's lawyers for his U.S. Appeal Hearing (clearing everything legally took time). I have been told by the publishers, the book is in production, and it will be released in ten weeks; however, I can not control production- it could be a little sooner or a little later. My only concern is that the information is accurate!  

I am not a Craig Stalker/skank- nothing could be further from the truth! I was originally writing a book about Amanda Earhart Savell, and asked Craig for his help on the bodybuilding world.  He asked me to look at his case. I was handed the Defense case file, the autopsy & toxicology reports, the phone records, court transcripts, etc. After reading the grand jury testimony- it was obvious Megan was lying, and the prosecution fed her a story to tell. (Please everybody read her testimony- she contradicts herself in every question).  Most disturbing, this was all the prosecution had- and charged Craig with First Degree Murder, Kidnapping, and Arson.  (Agreed the cover-up was terrible, but it was not a murder- it was Arson.)  Why was he charged with Kidnapping? Because with the Felony Murder Rule- Murder plus another felony becomes an automatic First Degree Murder). Prosecutors unethically do this all the time!  How do you Kidnap a person that has been deceased for 12 hours? The "Kidnapping" was never even mentioned by the prosecution during the grand jury hearing, yet Craig was indicted for the offense.

I have a degree from Texas A&M University in English & Communications- I am not an illiterate idiot- quite the contrary!  If there are typos in the blogs on www.craigtitusbook.com- I copy and paste from Titus Talks Ironmag.com- those are Craig's words. If there are typos anywhere else on my part, hopefully the editors caught them. If not, oh well, as long as the story is told, and the truth is revealed.
All I ask is that everyone keeps an open mind, reads the book, and then make a decision.
Ron is right, there were dozens of people that did not want to get involved in 2005, but have come forward ten years later. I have interviewed over fifty people directly involved in the case, and the facts will speak for themselves!  

In no way do I bash the bodybuilding community- if anything there is a positive spin put on the IFBB world. In the book, the reader will get an up close and personal look at Craig Titus the man and the bodybuilder- as the book begins with Craig's childhood (stories told by his mother, sister and other family members). Kelly's family provided information about Kelly in Jr. High thru the bodybuilding days; and according to them, and other friends of Kelly (she was not the "girl next door").  This book will tell a minute by minute account of the week of December 5th 2005. What happened to Melissa has never been told (with the exception of the prosecution's account- "she was tasered, drugged, beat up, choked..." Which by the way were the words of Megan Pierson. There was never any physical facts to prove this- the physical evidence actually shows that this statement was a lie!  A lie that a crime reporter of the LVRJ ran with and a year later wrote a book about; after which- Megan's testimony became the facts of the case. Consequently, the two books written about the case were published before the case ever went to trial. Craig was proven guilty by these books and the media before he had a chance to stand trial.

The book will also detail Craig and Kelly's actions as they drive to Boston, and are extradited back to Las Vegas. It will describe everything in between this time and the trial date 3 1/2 years later- Craig being blindfolded and hog tied in CCDC, the "Murder for Hire" Set- Up, Ex-Parte Communication between The judge, prosecutor, and Tony Gross' lawyers.  Every lurid detail will be revealed, and will shock the hell out of everybody.

I could go on and on, but I will stop at this.  If there are spelling or grammatical errors- please don't point them out- I don't have time to proofread this little blurb of information.

I will be interviewed by two magazines and a bodybuilding radio broadcast in May- stay tuned and God Bless!
Tracy Mitchell-Milam

Writing a book about someone who no one gives a shit about,
amazing.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: April 14, 2015, 12:42:59 AM »
Tom Donato/ Rossano/ Craig's Twerp- the family asked you to stay away because you are creepy with your Schmo remarks. Please refrain from slandering my reputation.
Craig is super creepy. I wouldn't feel safe if I was you... He has your name and lives in the same country.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #663 on: April 14, 2015, 12:53:09 AM »
Tom Donato/ Rossano/ Craig's Twerp- the family asked you to stay away because you are creepy with your Schmo remarks. Please refrain from slandering my reputation.

Wow a Bachelor of Arts

Simple Simon

« Reply #664 on: April 14, 2015, 12:55:35 AM »

Were those salvaged from the boot of Craigs car?
They look singed.

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #665 on: April 14, 2015, 03:44:17 AM »
It is a dreadful state of affairs when females so willingly degrade themselves, especially online.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #666 on: April 14, 2015, 04:17:36 AM »
I reached out to Tracy about coming on our radio show at MuscleSport Magazine. Gregg Valentino co-hosts it with me and he is a friend of Titus's. She replied and we are hopefully going to get it scheduled soon, following some important things that have to take place on their end.

We are also going to try our best to get Craig on the phone.

Important things? Haha.

I hear CNN is standing by. Do you people have to work really fucking hard at being delusional or does it come naturally?   :-\

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #667 on: April 14, 2015, 09:27:35 AM »
Wow a Bachelor of Arts

The so called Titus family, sister Nicole mother Sandra ( Sandy ) are phonies just like you. The only smart one is Craig's daughter who wants nothing to do with her Father  because she saw him as the selfish monster that he is when she was a child.
How pathetic you are, you actually posted your diploma on this website as proof that you are smart?
Intelligent successful people prove their quality by displaying it in everyday life Not by posting certificates!
 EXAMPLE->  John Doe has a drivers license that he can post but does that prove that he knows how to drive?
NO! He passed a test. Like you, what have you ever done besides this book of lies. You will never be a Nora Roberts, Mary McCarthy or Pearl S. Buck. They are established successful writers. You probably never heard of them.
Your vision is blurred with confusion. Your life is a lie. You are an established lesbian who displays her love for your lover Desha in front of everyone even your young children know it and your legal husband allows it. You should get your life straightened out before writing and passing judgment on why a murderer should be set free.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #668 on: April 14, 2015, 09:42:50 AM »
Good luck getting Tracy out in the open. Like Titus she is also a coward who hides behind her so called writing degrees so her lies may be believed by the gullible as I once believed her. She has no real evidence of anything only stories told to her by Craig's family and her made up stories of supposed investigations.

bethany howlett?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: April 14, 2015, 09:48:24 AM »
Tracy Mitchell,

Just a word of advice, DO NOT POST your personal information on this site.

This is like the wild west and all sorts of shit goes down around these parts.

Please be careful and mindful of your personal details.

"1"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #670 on: April 14, 2015, 10:00:52 AM »
Tracy Mitchell = CraigsTwerp

CraigsTwerp has been hyping the book for months.... Tracy is writing the book.

They will will "argue" back & forth just to keep this thread on the front page of Getbig's gossip & opinions

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: April 14, 2015, 10:43:33 AM »
The so called Titus family, sister Nicole mother Sandra ( Sandy ) are phonies just like you. The only smart one is Craig's daughter who wants nothing to do with her Father  because she saw him as the selfish monster that he is when she was a child.
How pathetic you are, you actually posted your diploma on this website as proof that you are smart?
Intelligent successful people prove their quality by displaying it in everyday life Not by posting certificates!
 EXAMPLE->  John Doe has a drivers license that he can post but does that prove that he knows how to drive?
NO! He passed a test. Like you, what have you ever done besides this book of lies. You will never be a Nora Roberts, Mary McCarthy or Pearl S. Buck. They are established successful writers. You probably never heard of them.
Your vision is blurred with confusion. Your life is a lie. You are an established lesbian who displays her love for your lover Desha in front of everyone even your young children know it and your legal husband allows it. You should get your life straightened out before writing and passing judgment on why a murderer should be set free.

This made me smile......its what GetBig is all about ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: April 14, 2015, 10:44:43 AM »
Tracy Mitchell = CraigsTwerp

CraigsTwerp has been hyping the book for months.... Tracy is writing the book.

They will will "argue" back & forth just to keep this thread on the front page of Getbig's gossip & opinions

I had this same feeling at first......I am sincerely hoping no one can be that crazy to argue with themselves

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: April 14, 2015, 02:13:55 PM »

Why do people do this "so called" nonsense? Is their name Titus or not, dummy?

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #674 on: April 14, 2015, 04:18:08 PM »
Why do people do this "so called" nonsense? Is their name Titus or not, dummy?
Sorry but I don't understand your response. What is the relevance.