Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 284130 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Craig Titus - New Book coming out called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #425 on: December 18, 2014, 07:38:53 PM »
  I think your just plain jealous.

It is "you're" thimbledick.

I am guessing you're one of the twinks Craig Titus used to knob off in the parking lot of the Sinclair gas station.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #426 on: December 18, 2014, 07:52:11 PM »
It is "you're" thimbledick.

I am guessing you're one of the twinks Craig Titus used to knob off in the parking lot of the Sinclair gas station.
   Unlike you I have never heard of the parking lot. You continue to describe the actions and on goings on there . It sounds to me like YOU hang out there and  perform filthy acts with others.  You are just letting everyone here see where your obsessions are. You keep repeating the same things. Smarten-up .

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: December 18, 2014, 08:28:53 PM »
   Unlike you I have never heard of the parking lot. You continue to describe the actions and on goings on there . It sounds to me like YOU hang out there and  perform filthy acts with others.  You are just letting everyone here see where your obsessions are. You keep repeating the same things. Smarten-up .

It must suck to know your hero let old fags rump pump him for a couple hundred dollars.

Belieber

« Reply #428 on: December 18, 2014, 09:47:18 PM »
This is the kind of thing that happens when a site is overrun by gimmicks.

This. Needs to tighten up on them.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: December 19, 2014, 02:02:18 AM »
Without reading this ridiculous thread, and that horrible blog, who the hell is Captain America that Titus is talking about?

Ruidosored

• Getbig II
« Reply #430 on: December 19, 2014, 01:07:15 PM »
Chick

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #431 on: December 19, 2014, 03:59:03 PM »
New blog from Craig Titus posted about knocking out UFC fighter & Letter to the public from Craig' mom.   www.craigtitusbook.com

"Well, I can tell you what happened but for the life of me, I cannot remember the MMA fighters name or the name of the girl who caused the altercation in the first place."

Sounds legit.

"I was walking to my car accompanied by a few friends when the UFC fighter and girlfriend made their way over to me. He made his intensions well known with a verbal tirade of derogatory remarks giving me a clear picture of his opinion of me. Fortunately for me, he made a grave mistake of holding his girlfriend’s trophy in his hands… just as he was finishing his verbal assault and handed the trophy to its owner, I open handed smacked him right on his temple. Boom!! An open handed smack on the temple was a little trick my father taught me growing up as a under sized youth. The open handed blow left the MMA fighter stunned as his equilibrium failed putting him on his hands and knees… just as he started to get his bearings and stand; I landed a well-placed kick to his testicles ending the action immediately. That was it."

A sucker punch slap followed by a kick to the balls. The way real men fight

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: December 19, 2014, 04:17:49 PM »
"Well, I can tell you what happened but for the life of me, I cannot remember the MMA fighters name or the name of the girl who caused the altercation in the first place."

Sounds legit.

"I was walking to my car accompanied by a few friends when the UFC fighter and girlfriend made their way over to me. He made his intensions well known with a verbal tirade of derogatory remarks giving me a clear picture of his opinion of me. Fortunately for me, he made a grave mistake of holding his girlfriend’s trophy in his hands… just as he was finishing his verbal assault and handed the trophy to its owner, I open handed smacked him right on his temple. Boom!! An open handed smack on the temple was a little trick my father taught me growing up as a under sized youth. The open handed blow left the MMA fighter stunned as his equilibrium failed putting him on his hands and knees… just as he started to get his bearings and stand; I landed a well-placed kick to his testicles ending the action immediately. That was it."

Titus was receiving "idol threats", which apparently must be much worse than "idle threats".

100% bullshit, every last word of it.  ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #433 on: December 19, 2014, 04:23:20 PM »

Sounds legit.

Did Craig tell the story about how he was scared shitless of Phil Baroni; thus Craig carried a butcher knife in his gym bag?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: December 19, 2014, 04:34:57 PM »

Did Craig tell the story about how he was scared shitless of Phil Baroni; thus Craig carried a butcher knife in his gym bag?

That blog is open for Getbiggers to comment.

io856

« Reply #435 on: December 19, 2014, 05:13:01 PM »
amazing life!

io856

« Reply #436 on: December 19, 2014, 05:37:42 PM »
LOL at Craig's cycle disclosures on the blog. Ooh 750mg of test and 600mg of Primo with some tabs, crazy shit. ::)
It's funny because I distinctly remember him talking about Jay Cutler in a prison audio file from "muscle missions" saying how he must be using 2000mgs of test a week for that size

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #437 on: December 19, 2014, 09:16:34 PM »

Craig knocked-out Phil Barone cold with one punch in the gym. Craig hit him hard ( right hand ) and fast.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #438 on: December 20, 2014, 03:24:38 AM »
It's funny because I distinctly remember him talking about Jay Cutler in a prison audio file from "muscle missions" saying how he must be using 2000mgs of test a week for that size

Titus is a fucking pathological liar and a retard. "Ooh insulin will kill you and destroy your eyesight if you take 20iu's after a workout".

I remember Dante Doggcrapp saying he saw a fax Titus sent to someone detailing his USA cycle, the test alone was 5 grams along with a dozen other steroids. "I have no reason to lie now that I'm in prison" LOL

"All the supposed steroids made from China powder are in fact fake and relabeled EQ bottles". I remeber when he wrote thw bb.com column and said there's no tren on the black market, only Parabolan was real.

Complete idiot and liar.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #439 on: December 20, 2014, 04:37:06 AM »
                 Craig knocked-out Phil Barone cold with one punch in the gym. Craig hit him hard ( right hand ) and fast.

Never happened

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #440 on: December 20, 2014, 06:33:02 AM »
Titus is a fucking pathological liar and a retard. "Ooh insulin will kill you and destroy your eyesight if you take 20iu's after a workout".

I remember Dante Doggcrapp saying he saw a fax Titus sent to someone detailing his USA cycle, the test alone was 5 grams along with a dozen other steroids. "I have no reason to lie now that I'm in prison" LOL

"All the supposed steroids made from China powder are in fact fake and relabeled EQ bottles". I remeber when he wrote thw bb.com column and said there's no tren on the black market, only Parabolan was real.

Complete idiot and liar.
what a fucking svinpäls, ok if he dont want to tell his cykles thats his buisness but going on record with shitstorys like that is just embarassing. The average joe will have no idea what the differemce btw a 1gram and 8gram cyke is or wtf eq is  and the people in the buiss all knows his storys ar bs so why even  talk about it on the first place

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #441 on: December 20, 2014, 07:07:17 AM »
Man TITUS is a folking legend, mang!  He sweats pure, raw ALPHA.  Arnold is jealous for dayz.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #442 on: December 20, 2014, 01:19:09 PM »
It must suck to know your hero let old fags rump pump him for a couple hundred dollars.
 There you go again spewing lies, jealousy of Craig because you are probably in love with Craig Titus.
        Why don't you come forward with how you REALLY feel?
  You will feel much better being honest about your sickness than lurking around gas stations and peeping in car windows as you say you do.
         This is a real sign that you need mental assistance and psychological guidance. Following Craig around from bar to bar memorizing and describing to everyone what real tight pants he had on and everywhere he goes like some mutt in heat. You should get help, for your Mothers sake.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: December 20, 2014, 02:02:43 PM »
 There you go again spewing lies, jealousy of Craig because you are probably in love with Craig Titus.
        Why don't you come forward with how you REALLY feel?
  You will feel much better being honest about your sickness than lurking around gas stations and peeping in car windows as you say you do.
         This is a real sign that you need mental assistance and psychological guidance. Following Craig around from bar to bar memorizing and describing to everyone what real tight pants he had on and everywhere he goes like some mutt in heat. You should get help, for your Mothers sake.

Princess, I'm not the guy who had the old schmoe dick in my ass or the cellmate jism dripping out of the corners of my mouth, you're really focusing your anger and shortcomings on the wrong fellow. You should look up to a more positive role model than Titus, unless penis in your shittube is what you seek in life. There are many role models here at Getbig and they are exemplary examples of human beings.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #444 on: December 20, 2014, 02:44:26 PM »
Princess, I'm not the guy who had the old schmoe dick in my ass or the cellmate jism dripping out of the corners of my mouth, you're really focusing your anger and shortcomings on the wrong fellow. You should look up to a more positive role model than Titus, unless penis in your shittube is what you seek in life. There are many role models here at Getbig and they are exemplary examples of human beings.

I have never participated in any of the sex acts that you are so passionate about reiterating so I know not of what you try to say. I have no role model nor do I need one. You would not be a good role model for anyone or anything due to your instability. I very seriously believe that the psychoanalyst assistance that I have strongly suggested is really mandatory for you. You desperately need help. Your deviant, psychotic thinking and lifestyle will only continue to fester and grow with each day, year until you are beyond help and find yourself living in the rear seat of some old mans car.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #445 on: December 20, 2014, 02:52:20 PM »
if im not mistaken it was pete williams of the lions den,but im not sure.its true baroni was looking for titus to fight him and titus made a comment that if baroni came towards him baroni would get jumped by tom princeand some other dudes in craigs posse ??? WTF is that about,craigs 250lbs and hes needs his gym buddies to jump baroni,wow man i cant believe hes scared of a 185 lb dude in baroni ::) i talk to phil about that that awhile back when i seen him at a grappling tournament i did in bayonne,NJ
R

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #446 on: December 20, 2014, 02:57:14 PM »
if im not mistaken it was pete williams of the lions den,but im not sure.its true baroni was looking for titus to fight him and titus made a comment that if baroni came towards him baroni would get jumped by tom princeand some other dudes in craigs posse ??? WTF is that about,craigs 250lbs and hes needs his gym buddies to jump baroni,wow man i cant believe hes scared of a 185 lb dude in baroni ::) i talk to phil about that that awhile back when i seen him at a grappling tournament i did in bayonne,NJ
                              I don't know about any of that. It all seems hard to believe.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #447 on: December 20, 2014, 03:02:14 PM »
HERES A JUICY STORY OF A CRAIG TITUS FIGHT IN GOLDS GYM WITH WRESTLER BOOKER T :D

Booker T vs. Craig Titus

When WWE comes to Vegas, they always work out at the local Gold's Gym. When Smackdown was in town last, Booker T, Chavo Sr. and Orlando Jordan came in together to work out. About 25 minutes into their workout, a professional bodybuilder named Craig Titus got into a argument with Booker T about Booker not putting away his weights after he was done with them. Titus is a celebrity trainer who was featured on the"Remaking of Vince Neil" episode that aired on VH1. He has been in prison for charges of steroid use. Orlando Jordan and Chavo Sr. were in between the two monsters while they were screaming at one another when Craig Titus lunged over Jordan and Chavo Sr. and caught Booker with a weak punch. That’s when Orlando Jordan turned around a threw a right hook at Craig Titus and dropped him to the floor. Chavo Sr. then grabbed Jordan in a bear hug and was yelling at Booker T to get his stuff and that they should all get out of there. Booker, Chavo Sr. and Jordan left in a hurry out the door. Craig Titus was not hurt, just his ego. Whaddya know, a fight was BROKEN up by Chave Sr?? He's usually the one starting something. (thanks to, well, he probably doesn't want his name printed)
R

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #448 on: December 20, 2014, 03:02:45 PM »

Walter my answer to you is up in my box 101 above box.  It's very meaningful please consider what I say, For your Mothers sake.
                    That's five ( 5 ) boxes up from this one. Get It?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #449 on: December 20, 2014, 03:21:00 PM »
not trying to take shots at titus but the guys here IN THE KNOW also know that titus was a juiced bodybuilder and wasnt a trained fighter,if u guys havent trained MMA/BJJ u dont understand that the average person would be out of breath in 30 seconds to 2 minutes.the fact that titus was so huge and was on steroids he prolly would of been out of breath even quicker, id be willing to bet that any pro bodybuilder on the circuit right now would not be able to even grapple hard or box hard for 3 minutes without being totally out of breath.muscles need oxygen when they r being worked and the more muscle u have the more oxygen u expend when working them. a guy like titus would have been totally gassed out in 2 minutes in a real street fight when adrenaline and anger is at its highest.im sure titus can kick some average dude on the streets ass that aint a fighter but against a skilled fighter thats in shape he would get crushed,i know some of u craig worshippers cant accept this but its the reality of the situation. to be honest i think a guy like robbie lawler whos 185 would of tore titus up back then,who knows maybe even frankie edgar whos 135 would take his ass out
R