Author Topic: New BRANCH and JOJ DVD availiable now!  (Read 4839 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
New BRANCH and JOJ DVD availiable now!
« on: October 24, 2014, 12:49:47 PM »
The last 2 guys training Ronnie Coleman style (while Heath and Co taking naps between the Hammerstrength and the cable machines)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: New BRANCH and JOJ DVD availiable now!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 12:52:41 PM »
branches physique is horrendous. i was disappointed that he made top 6 at this years mr o. now he wont take the hint that he needs to quit and will compete next year. :-\ :-\
X

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 01:05:25 PM »
I admire Branch as a buissness man, but his physique aswell as Johnny has went to crap.The problem is they are using tons of weight, and not using full range of motion.On dumbell presses they are using alot of weight, but they arent actually controling the weight.They are using momentum.
This 2 men were outstanding amateurs.
Now they look like 2 big bloated messes.There physiques are ruined.
If I was a 16 year old kid and I saw Johnny or Branch, in a magazine it would actually detour me from ever lifting weights.I wouldnt want to look like that.
Stage 4-5 palumboism for sure

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 01:10:37 PM »
Perfect title for what they have done to their muscles with all the tears, etc...

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 01:12:51 PM »
I already preordered! Getting my lotion and tissues ready!

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 01:20:15 PM »
I admire Branch as a buissness man, but his physique aswell as Johnny has went to crap.The problem is they are using tons of weight, and not using full range of motion.On dumbell presses they are using alot of weight, but they arent actually controling the weight.They are using momentum.
This 2 men were outstanding amateurs.
Now they look like 2 big bloated messes.There physiques are ruined.
If I was a 16 year old kid and I saw Johnny or Branch, in a magazine it would actually detour me from ever lifting weights.I wouldnt want to look like that.
Stage 4-5 palumboism for sure
not just branch and JOJ but 99% of pros are going worse...look at branch in 2006,no tore muscles,great simetry for his body,then adding more mass ruined all his balance...is he bigger- YES,is he optical bigger NO!
Like FLEX LEWIS,look him shredded 20 pounds ago-perfect even better then HEATH imo,now he adds more and more mass,looking worse every year

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 01:25:21 PM »
With every video these guys produce it just re-enforces peoples belief that all you have to do to be a bodybuilder is take loads of drugs and just go and throw weights about.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 01:25:46 PM »
I like it - Branch and Johnathan are still looks great.

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 02:10:33 PM »
With every video these guys produce it just re-enforces peoples belief that all you have to do to be a bodybuilder is take loads of drugs and just go and throw weights about.

Its not about throwing weights around, its about the intensity and energy that these guys give off when they train, it motivates you to get a good session at the gym.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 02:11:48 PM »
Its not about throwing weights around, its about the intensity and energy that these guys give off when they train, it motivates you to get a good session at the gym.
Thats because you are a gimmick posting from your mums basement.
If those guys trained in my gym I would switch gyms

Fucking buffoons

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 02:17:11 PM »
If it was possible to take all the energy these guys spent on training and direct it to peaceful application, we would already colonize the Mars or invent flying cars.

What a worthless lives lived.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 02:29:53 PM »
I do agree about the drug comment.

To think... as soon as you take the needles away from them, it's over. They're literally building on a foundation that can be stripped off the minute the cops decide to put a pair of cuffs on them. That, is the reason why using gear is incredibly stupid. It's dependency. Was pretty shocking to see first hand in the case of Victor Martinez when he was released from prison.

7 months. That's all it took. If it was 1 year he would be around 160lbs.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 08:37:25 PM »
thats vic 7 months off no pct, not much food, no training etc. what would you expect?

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 11:29:56 PM »

When will Branch learn. Kill the albino deer, don't ride them...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 11:51:48 PM »
Call it what you want. At least they train.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 02:14:51 AM »
thats vic 7 months off no pct, not much food, no training etc. what would you expect?

"PCT" is junk. If it does anything at all, it will only slow the decline.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 02:38:24 AM »
Bodybuilders need to learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP while training! Fucking attensionwhores!

This litte prick lift the same weight!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2014, 04:22:02 AM »
Branch looks like shit on stage but walking around and training in the gym in a tank top he's a fucking monster expected him to look far worse going off his stage photos

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 04:29:08 AM »
That's bullshit.  You would drop a bit of size, but not nearly that much.  There are plenty of guys in jail who look far better than Martinez, after he was released.  Without the drugs, these guys almost evaporate.  It's simple math.  There is no way your body can compensate for that huge lack of test in your body.  It was funny watching him talk about getting 800 calories a day in jail...etc.  That comment was of course to,cover up the real reason, lack of drugs.

On the topic, I don't think Johnny Jackson looks bad at all.  Branch reeks of little man disease though.  Big truck, macho dogs, juicing since his teens.  Poor guy would be 170lbs max without drugs.  I'm surprised he isn't dead already.  The guy always looks beat red.  The praise God bullshit alone makes me dislike him.
N

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 07:29:18 AM »
That's bullshit.  You would drop a bit of size, but not nearly that much.  There are plenty of guys in jail who look far better than Martinez, after he was released.  Without the drugs, these guys almost evaporate.  It's simple math.  There is no way your body can compensate for that huge lack of test in your body.  It was funny watching him talk about getting 800 calories a day in jail...etc.  That comment was of course to,cover up the real reason, lack of drugs.

On the topic, I don't think Johnny Jackson looks bad at all.  Branch reeks of little man disease though.  Big truck, macho dogs, juicing since his teens.  Poor guy would be 170lbs max without drugs.  I'm surprised he isn't dead already.  The guy always looks beat red.  The praise God bullshit alone makes me dislike him.

Vic would be 180lbs with abs barely showing like I said if he stayed off for a full year.

170 only IF he had high body fat.

I often wonder how each of these guys will handle losing all this size when they come off. Gear is just as addictive as shit like Heroin, except on a MENTAL level. It's an extreme mental addiction.

I honestly have done a complete 180 on steroids being the "next level" one should consider when you start lifting. That "next level" is just all drugs. You can go to the "next level" the second you step in a gym with the right routine and training plan, and if you and someone with 20 years of lifting experience was to stop lifting, you'd both shrink right back down to almost identical levels of muscularity most likely because your testosterone levels would both be shot. In fact, if the guy with no base happens to have better genetics than you, he may even recover faster and look bigger off the fucking drugs than you. It's possible. Nothing "next level" about it.

All in all.... I just can't see an upside to being a steroid junkie. Negative press, dependency, and a nice feed for your insecurities. Lots of money on drugs, and an early grave. The only upside I can think of is leaving a beautiful corpse behind and getting laid more often than you would have before. So I guess it's good if you just do it to improve your existence, and make peace with the fact that you aren't shit without it. And if you can deal with having to pin all the time.

At any rate, people can do what they want with their bodies I guess. We all die some day, so none of it really matters to be fair.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 08:34:40 AM »
i never saw ronnie throwing up 140lb dumbbells for 4 inch reps  :-\

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2014, 10:13:19 AM »

POG running Texas, Bitches, if you happen to give a fuck!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2014, 10:18:36 AM »
cool have been waiting for a video on how to cheat and use momentum to get the weight up

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2014, 11:21:52 AM »
cool have been waiting for a video on how to cheat and use momentum to get the weight up
haha.  Don't forget about the "1000 yard stare" Branch simply owns.  Or the "rusty chain dips"...that are the foundation in building great triceps.  As and added bonus, you see first hand on how throwing weights down and slamming weights does nothing more than make you look like an attention whore midget in gyms.
Lastly, never scream "light weight" after a set.  It just makes you look like a sad Coleman wannabe...and it is probably actually...light weight.
N

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2014, 11:26:59 AM »
Train wrecks, idiotic training...