Author Topic: had a fat social services lady show up at my house this morning  (Read 9679 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: had a fat social services lady show up at my house this morning
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2014, 06:50:04 PM »
Lol, social worker? Are you poor?

dont understand what u mean, thats why i posted this to see what and why they r coming around wanting to talk to me,whats it have to do with money? it aint like i called her on myself,i cant control who comes here looking for me. seriously i dont understand what it has to do with being rich or poor,r saying if a person is super rich they dont have social services investigating child abuse cases? not sure what u mean
R

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2014, 06:54:00 PM »
dont understand what u mean, thats why i posted this to see what and why they r coming around wanting to talk to me,whats it have to do with money? it aint like i called her on myself,i cant control who comes here looking for me. seriously i dont understand what it has to do with being rich or poor,r saying if a person is super rich they dont have social services investigating child abuse cases? not sure what u mean

Let me explain why he asked. Social workers tend to be highly needed in poor, urban communities. These communities tend to be the communities with the highest need due to a number of issues (low income, single mothers, lack of resources and social support). Thus, he assumed you were poor.

However, you are correct in that all cases of child abuse must be reported and investigated, no matter rich or poor. Yes, social workers do go into middle class or rich areas, but they tend to visit low income families much more.

I have known cases where middle class and rich people have been investigated for abuse allegations. It just happens more in low-income communities.
X

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2014, 06:58:22 PM »
You should have offered to knock her teeth out with your cock.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2014, 07:02:49 PM »
Let me explain why he asked. Social workers tend to be highly needed in poor, urban communities. These communities tend to be the communities with the highest need due to a number of issues (low income, single mothers, lack of resources and social support). Thus, he assumed you were poor.

However, you are correct in that all cases of child abuse must be reported and investigated, no matter rich or poor. Yes, social workers do go into middle class or rich areas, but they tend to visit low income families much more.

I have known cases where middle class and rich people have been investigated for abuse allegations. It just happens more in low-income communities.

cool man thanks for explaining that cause i wasnt sure what he meant,im not poor but not rich either,i guess middle class,i own my own house in a decent neighborhood,put it this way u dont have to lock your car doors at night when sleeping.i used to live in a prety high crime area but when my son was born me and my wife sacrificed alot just to give him a better life, im struggling everyday just to keep my sanity and not lose it and go back on drugs cause of the pressure, thats why i come on these boards to laugh alittle and relax,if i have another setback with opiates ill prolly end up in jail or dead cause i just dont know when to stop.im getting up every day man trying to make it in a unforgiving world
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2014, 07:04:04 PM »
You should have offered to knock her teeth out with your cock.

it prolly would got stuck in her teeth like a toothpick, im gonna wait till my john holmes super pump starts working then ill try :D
R

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2014, 07:26:11 PM »
In America, no one should have the right to come on your private property and tell you how to raise your kids.  "Child Protection" like the "War on Drugs" is another tool of the authoritarian class to end round your rights as a Citizen.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2014, 07:29:27 PM »
In America, no one should have the right to come on your private property and tell you how to raise your kids.  "Child Protection" like the "War on Drugs" is another tool of the authoritarian class to end round your rights as a Citizen.

Brilliant.  ::)
X

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2014, 07:44:21 PM »
Next time kick the neighbors teeth

Don't do this whatever you do.

Cops, jail- fuck that.

Filter these advices here.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2014, 07:49:17 PM »
In America, no one should have the right to come on your private property and tell you how to raise your kids.  "Child Protection" like the "War on Drugs" is another tool of the authoritarian class to end round your rights as a Citizen.

i agree on that,unless maybe the kids coming to school and whipping his cock out at all the girls saying look what my dad taught me yesterday at r family barbecue :Dor maybe the kid stinks with bad body opor and everyone can tell hes not getting the proper treatment to keep him healthy and free from germs and crap.other that that they should leave people alone,i mean if my son was coming to school every week with bruises they should put 2 and 2 together when he s been telling all his teachers he wrestles and its a very hard and combative sport ::)or maybe the teacher shouldve ask me about it rather than calling the social services hotline on my ass like im some child beater
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2014, 07:54:19 PM »
Don't do this whatever you do.

Cops, jail- fuck that.

Filter these advices here.

i hear u bro, i do read the comments but most of the time when people say that they r just joking,i hope they r anyway.been thru the legal system before and spent some time behind bars when i was still a teenager and dont want to go thru that hell again,went in as a teenager and got out at the drinking age of 21. ive learned to get my point across without any TERRORISTIC THREATS being made or any bodily contact so they can nail me with assault,fuck that shit im not getting caught out there again
R

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2014, 07:57:22 PM »
Dad: NJ threatens to take away son after pencil-twirling incident

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2014, 08:01:59 PM »

CPS Takes Baby After Parents Seek Second Medical Opinion
by Sarah TheHealthyHomeEconomist April 27, 2013

Alex and AnnaA Sacramento couple is without their 5 month old baby after Child Protective Services sent in the police to forcibly remove the child from their care.

A hearing is scheduled for Monday, April 29, 2013 on the incident which was triggered when Anna Nikolayev and her husband Alex took baby Sammy out of Sutter Memorial Hospital and sought a second opinion at Kaiser Permanente, a rival hospital, for Sammy’s flu-like symptoms.

Anna and Alex were concerned about the quality of care baby Sammy was receiving at Sutter where he was admitted nearly two weeks ago. At one point, Anna questioned the antibiotics Sammy was being given and was alarmed that the nurse administering the treatment didn’t know why the child was receiving them. Anna claims that a doctor later said that Sammy should not have been receiving the medication.

When doctors began discussing the possibility of heart surgery, the parents decided to leave without a proper discharge in order to have the child examined elsewhere.

“If we got the one mistake after another, I don’t want to have my baby have surgery in the hospital where I don’t feel safe,” Anna said.

She added, “We went from one hospital to another. We just wanted to be safe, that he is in good hands.”

While at Kaiser Permanente, the police showed up at the request of Sutter. The police told the parents that staff at Sutter had told them that the child was in such a bad state that, as Anna put it, “they thought that this baby is dying on our arms.”

After the police saw that baby Sammy was fine and examined medical records that clearly stated that Sammy was clinically safe to go home, they left.

The attending doctor at Kaiser said, “I do not have concern for the safety of the child at home with his parents.”

The next day, police came to Alex and Anna’s home.

Alex met them outside and was slammed against the wall and pushed to the ground.

His keys to the home were forcibly removed from him and the police entered the house to take the baby.

Anna’s home video of the incident shows police entering the home.

“I’m going to grab your baby, and don’t resist, and don’t fight me ok?” a Sacramento police officer is heard saying in the video.

News10 of Sacramento spoke with police on the situation and were told to talk to Child Protective Services. CPS said little about the case, only saying on Thursday, April 27 that the child was taken due to severe neglect. CPS spokesperson Laura McCasland said, “We conduct a risk assessment of the child’s safety and rely heavily on the direction of health care providers.”

No additional details were provided.

Sammy is currently in “protective custody” at Sutter Memorial Hospital. Hospital officials refused to comment saying the case was with CPS and law enforcement and they would have to deliver a statement.

Alex sums up the situation well.

“It seems like parents have no right whatsoever,” he said.

Indeed.

Parents are increasingly becoming irrelevant when it comes to decisions regarding their children’s medical care. Jodi and Scott Ferris experienced a similar traumatic event when they questioned the Hep B vaccination for their baby at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Their baby was also taken by CPS.

The moral of this story? Tick off doctors and nurses at a hospital and they could very well sic CPS on you – with police breaking down your door in short order.

Think long and hard before taking your children to the hospital my friends. Once you go through that door, the medical decisions about your child are no longer within your control.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »
CPS idiot of the century
This video is pretty long but it will definitely piss you off.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »
i hear u bro, i do read the comments but most of the time when people say that they r just joking,i hope they r anyway.been thru the legal system before and spent some time behind bars when i was still a teenager and dont want to go thru that hell again,went in as a teenager and got out at the drinking age of 21. ive learned to get my point across without any TERRORISTIC THREATS being made or any bodily contact so they can nail me with assault,fuck that shit im not getting caught out there again

I don't know what kind of temper you have or what kind of guy you have but by the sounds of your previous experiences you are probably versed in the art of remaining calm and handling things peacefully in a non terrorist manor. Thats a rough age to be in jail too , young man that is still learning right from wrong at that point in life.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2014, 08:36:55 PM »
cool man thanks for explaining that cause i wasnt sure what he meant,im not poor but not rich either,i guess middle class,i own my own house in a decent neighborhood,put it this way u dont have to lock your car doors at night when sleeping.i used to live in a prety high crime area but when my son was born me and my wife sacrificed alot just to give him a better life, im struggling everyday just to keep my sanity and not lose it and go back on drugs cause of the pressure, thats why i come on these boards to laugh alittle and relax,if i have another setback with opiates ill prolly end up in jail or dead cause i just dont know when to stop.im getting up every day man trying to make it in a unforgiving world
you are doing it!
Just think everything always through. All the way to the end.
If it might get you in trouble don't fucking do it, you end up in jail. You are doing the right thing, talk about it, just don't do drugs. Your kid is more important then all this mickey mouse shit

That fat chick is just waiting for you to crack so she can bust you. Thats what she is hoping for, its her job.
Next time bribe her with cookies and candy.
Stick to  plan A . (be a good dad,train, stay strong)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2014, 08:55:07 PM »
you are doing it!
If it might get you in trouble don't fucking do it, you end up in jail. You are doing the right thing, talk about it, just don't do drugs. Your kid is more important then all this mickey mouse shit

That fat chick is just waiting for you to crack so she can bust you. Thats what she is hoping for, its her job.

They do not hope for it. In fact, as I stated, many CPS workers have up to 80 families on their caseloads. gracie is probably not even a blip on her radar screen at the moment. CPS workers are dealing with families where the children are psychotic or that have been severely neglected and/or abused. Trust me, once she sees that he is a loving dad, gracie will not even be in her thoughts.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2014, 08:59:46 PM »
Bug out.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2014, 10:36:53 PM »
you are doing it!

thanks man for the positive advice,ive been thru hell in my life,addicted to drugs at 9 yrs old and homeless at 16,i was lucky to have a uncle who helped me though.ive learned to be strong from having to start out with all that misfortune.sometimes hard times can make a person stronger or it can keep u in the streets,depends on the person i guess and how much they wanna make it
R

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2014, 10:39:45 PM »

Try not to make a bigger deal out of this than it is. Like I said, the law requires social services or child protective services to investigate any suspicion of child abuse, no matter how innocent the event. Just be honest with them as you suggested you were.

Keep in mind the social worker is not picking on you personally. At this point it was just her investigating a complaint.

Life can be rough sometimes. You are tougher than you think. Stay strong and you'll be fine. Whatever you do, don't fall back on the crutch of drugs. You are smart enough to know that will only exasperate whatever problems you think you have. Like you suggest, take life day by day. Each day you get through drug free is a great day, no matter what else happens.

Your son needs you. You're a good dad. You spend time with him, unlike many dads who are absent in their kids lives. Just remember he's a little kid and go easy on him when teaching him how to be the man you hope he will grow up to be. Teach by example. It is the best way.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2014, 10:41:25 PM »
They do not hope for it. In fact, as I stated, many CPS workers have up to 80 families on their caseloads. gracie is probably not even a blip on her radar screen at the moment. CPS workers are dealing with families where the children are psychotic or that have been severely neglected and/or abused. Trust me, once she sees that he is a loving dad, gracie will not even be in her thoughts.

thanks also man,im not used to getting good advice here so i appreciate it alot. its nice to hear people trying to help u in the right direction cause believe it or not im on the edge right now and hanging on by a thread to not mess up again.my son couldnt take me going to jail or seeing me in a pine box getting buried,it wouldnt be fair to him to go thru that at 8 yrs old,thanks again for the good advice and positive thoughts for me
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2014, 10:46:03 PM »
Try not to make a bigger deal out of this than it is. Like I said, the law requires social services or child protective services to investigate any suspicion of child abuse, no matter how innocent the event. Just be honest with them as you suggested you were.

Keep in mind the social worker is not picking on you personally. At this point it was just her investigating a complaint.

Life can be rough sometimes. You are tougher than you think. Stay strong and you'll be fine. Whatever you do, don't fall back on the crutch of drugs. You are smart enough to know that will only exasperate whatever problems you think you have. Like you suggest, take life day by day. Each day you get through drug free is a great day, no matter what else happens.

Your son needs you. You're a good dad. You spend time with him, unlike many dads who are absent in their kids lives. Just remember he's a little kid and go easy on him when teaching him how to be the man you hope he will grow up to be. Teach by example. It is the best way.
  i appreciate the advice,i really do cause just today i felt myself getting edgy and i was ready to call the lady and tell her to go fuck off,i dont think that woulda been to smart after hearing your advice as well as the other great advice i just recieved. im gonna stay calm and i have nothing to hide, my real dad beat me so bad when i was a little kid the state took me from him to protect me so i know what a bad dad is,thanks again man i appreciate it
R

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2014, 10:47:47 PM »
thanks also man,im not used to getting good advice here so i appreciate it alot. its nice to hear people trying to help u in the right direction cause believe it or not im on the edge right now and hanging on by a thread to not mess up again.my son couldnt take me going to jail or seeing me in a pine box getting buried,it wouldnt be fair to him to go thru that at 8 yrs old,thanks again for the good advice and positive thoughts for me

Hang in there, man. Don't let these day to day events get you down. Focus on the big picture and see yourself as a success. You have a lot going for you already.

You are right, it would devastate you son if you did something that robbed him of your company and fathering him. Sons need their fathers. We see evidence of what happens when fathers are absent in their kids lives all the time and the results aren't encouraging.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2014, 10:51:50 PM »
  i appreciate the advice,i really do cause just today i felt myself getting edgy and i was ready to call the lady and tell her to go fuck off,i dont think that woulda been to smart after hearing your advice as well as the other great advice i just recieved. im gonna stay calm and i have nothing to hide, my real dad beat me so bad when i was a little kid the state took me from him to protect me so i know what a bad dad is,thanks again man i appreciate it

if you f*** with the social workers they will f*** with you right back. cooperate and do as you're told to get them out of your house and life.
X

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2014, 10:56:30 PM »
if you f*** with the social workers they will f*** with you right back. cooperate and do as you're told to get them out of your house and life.

im gonna just be like listen,im a great dad,i think so anyway and my wife will back me up on that. my sons got a huge playroom downstairs and pretty much has everything he needs,im not rich though but i try to get him what i can. once she sees his home is a solid home and hes happy im sure they will leave me alone like u said,thanks again man for the advice,i know its gonna help me out
R

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2014, 10:59:13 PM »

Exactly. If you demonstrate an ill temper with them, they can construe that to mean you are not able to control your temper even when you are dealing with your child. This is not the message you want to send to someone who represents the law and has the ability to ruin you and your son's life.