Author Topic: Plagarismt over at Professionalmuscle - needs to stop  (Read 9485 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Plagarismt over at Professionalmuscle - needs to stop
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2014, 03:08:59 PM »

An IP address is part of a 3 point system to locate someone....same thing that the government uses

Wut?  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2014, 03:09:30 PM »

An IP address is part of a 3 point system to locate someone....same thing that the government uses
Shut up, unless the police are involved an ISP will not give you any details of one of their customers
Its called the Data Protection Act.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2014, 03:12:39 PM »
boohoo.

welcome to the club.

paul borreson plagiarized an article on insulin I'd emailed him and posted it on his Biohazard website as his own nearly 15yrs ago. (2yrs later [after he'd died of overdose], his wife takes my pharmacy in Tijuana.. how ironic).

nobody gives a shit.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2014, 03:22:02 PM »
I lost sight of what was important. I put something on the net of my own volition in an attempt to help and better those interested in trying something different.

I think I overlooked the fact of the 'why' I posted my ideas in the first place - to help people. as long as I'm doing that fuck who really cares who wants to take credit for it. as long as it's doing what I first intended that's what matters. that's what it's all about.

Blithering idiot,

NewsFlash -

Your 'ideas' are nothing new or innovative.

You're being ridiculous.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2014, 03:23:18 PM »
from the gist of it the guy is saying he doesn't really believe in over training but under eating, he believes all sorts of training , high volume/low volume and anything in between yields good results with correct diet and drugs...

I've seen similar posted probably over a thousand times and he has somehow stolen some patented formula. LMFAO delusions of grandeur!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2014, 03:39:25 PM »

conker showing limited comprehension skills in this thread.

b

no one

• Getbig V
Re: to the plargarist over at professionalmuscle.com
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2014, 03:44:06 PM »
How ironic!!! YOU comment constantly on folks that you literally have no fucking clue about!! If you were anything YOU would be the one posting on PM - but you are not remotely confident enough to post there - lol

shut up bitch.

btw, what kind of submissive little homo are you? lol

I think "Booty" knows that she is beautiful. Now she may not be up to the standards of all the millionaire - muscle gods on GB - but to a tiny little broke fella like me she is A- OK.

beat it, dork.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2014, 03:46:40 PM »

what is it with this board being over run w small skinny/ fat dorks lately.

it's becoming a pandemic.
b

Aflo

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2014, 06:53:42 PM »
I don't really post often but I do read a lot of useful info from no one and gal and have read the book!! Very good stuff! Gotta give props where props are due!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2014, 07:11:44 PM »

Did he rip off one specific post of yours? Because his post is way too general to be considered plagiarism. It's weightlifting, after some years most of us draw our own conclusions wich don't bastly differ from others'.

Take your diet approach as an example. Onetimehard and Galeniko's diets are pretty much the same. It doesn't mean you ripped off their ideas, since they were talking about it way before you. And I'm sure there are guys from another forums with the same approach, even if they never read about this diet on GB.

x2

if i had read that post in any other context, i wouldn't have thought of no one's posts anyway ???

dustin

« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2014, 08:56:34 PM »

thank you for the responses- all the pansies biting at my heels can eat a dick.

I lost sight of what was important. I put something on the net of my own volition in an attempt to help and better those interested in trying something different.

once you do that you just gotta let it go. it's the net. shit like this is gonna happen. I think I overlooked the fact of the 'why' I posted my ideas in the first place - to help people. as long as I'm doing that fuck who really cares who wants to take credit for it. as long as it's doing what I first intended that's what matters. that's what it's all about.

Glad you're seeing the bigger picture. Your message and your helpful insight is being promoted to the masses. It's unfortunate that some dick is trying to take credit for it, but that doesn't change much. It was still you that said it. If someone tries taking credit for your work, that's sad on their behalf. Changes nothing about your intent, nor your character. Just means that people like you or are jealous of what you have to offer. 8)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2014, 09:15:41 PM »
boohoo.

welcome to the club.

paul borreson plagiarized an article on insulin I'd emailed him and posted it on his Biohazard website as his own nearly 15yrs ago. (2yrs later [after he'd died of overdose], his wife takes my pharmacy in Tijuana.. how ironic).

nobody gives a shit.
^^
What did he overdose on, and how the hell was she able to "take" your pharmacy??

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2014, 09:24:47 PM »
^^
What did he overdose on, and how the hell was she able to "take" your pharmacy??

cheeseburgers

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2014, 09:59:19 PM »
let me soften up my somewhat terse response keanu as i dont recall you being an idiot type poster. from what i recall you actually contribute here.

my routine isnt about training calves 6 days a week. or forearms 6 days a week. or your whole body 4 days a week.

i advocate training your body 7 days a week, and given what you are saying, in a most assured tone, that this is a very common thing and what im advocating is 'nothing new'.

to make such a thing feasible i developed a routine that enables you to cause the adaptations necessary to train every day, using your current daily workloads, and do it all in and around the same amount of time it would have taken you to train one body part, say 60-80 minutes.

since i have done 'nothing new' and havent 're invented the wheel' im sure you can copy paste a link here of a routine online, or anywhere for that matter, that meets these parameters?  they must be quite plentiful given your post.

lemme know when you find that link. just put it here in this thread.

like anywhere will do. 

secondly keanu if you actually read my posts- which you should- you'll see that omega red's post is almost word for word my theory on adaptation.

see, people say i get confrontational when im disagreed with. i dont get confronational when im disagreed with- i think debate is the back bone of discovery- there is no one great idea, but an amalgamation of ideas that works for you. and thats what i try to do. make people think about why they do the things they do. and maybe show them a better way based on my experiences.

no, i get confrontational when people do really dumb shit, like make the post that you just made.

i think now you'll see why i think its dumb, and what you can do to solidify your position of how im not 'reinventing the wheel'.

(dont forget that link bro)

This is a good post.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2014, 01:12:43 AM »

what is it with this board being over run w small skinny/ fat dorks lately.

it's becoming a pandemic.

there usually very proud of their gigantic IQ's too

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2014, 01:40:21 AM »
let me soften up my somewhat terse response keanu as i dont recall you being an idiot type poster. from what i recall you actually contribute here.

My post was directed towards the Omega Red post quoted above which points to high frequency training. I have never read any of your training ideas.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2014, 04:07:29 AM »
Some say you, Omega Red, copied no one's ideas?

Yes, those are my ideas. I copied no one.

So no one is unhappy about your ideas?

Yes, that is true, no one is unhappy.

Well, if no one is unhappy then that is the end of the matter!

If no one is going to do anything about it then what?

I can tell you that no one is happy that people are being helped.

Just a minute, how can that be? I thought no one is unhappy?

No one is unhappy for sure but no one is also happy for the help being given.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2014, 06:07:58 AM »
i know your read here, cause you ripped off my shit as your own, so listen up.

quit trying to pass off my ideas as your own, dildo.

pretty much everything i have ever said on this board is in this one post.

nice work 'omega -red'  ::)

what the fuck is wrong with people when they got to pass off others ideas and thoughts as their own?

What part exactly was plagiarized?  Did he use word for word cut and paste?  I have no idea what your ideas are, as I've never read your book.  I've read on this board by other members that you're supposed to take very short rests, and train each body part often (every 1-3 days?).  Having said that, after reading Omega-Red's post that you quoted, it's nothing new.  Basically anyone that has been lifting for a little while would be able to come to these conclusions. 

So again, did he straight up cut and paste?  Otherwise, he could just have the same opinions on the matter.   :-\

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2014, 06:26:49 AM »
Epic spelling.
Maybe Bro-mega Red felt really inspired after reading your book and wanted to feel like an internet professional.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2014, 07:08:17 AM »
WHAT FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THIS?

My mate did an experiment which every one would consider overtraining, he spent 10 mins straight every day doing bodyweight calf raises, 4 months later his calves were up 2 inches