Author Topic: Rich Piana looks half dead.  (Read 24813 times)

whitewidow

Re: Rich Piana looks half dead.
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2014, 02:46:51 AM »
Rich is getting that red leather skin look! def looks like shit or had a hard night.

dustin

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2014, 03:25:34 AM »
Rich is getting that red leather skin look! def looks like shit or had a hard night.

Just a hard night? Looks like he hasn't let off the gas since his early teens.

Mr. Dialysis 2014/2014 Deadpool contestant. Just a few months left in the calendar year but it looks like we've got a strong contender!!!

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2014, 03:30:11 AM »
Rich Piana is probably the most honest guy in this crooked industry right now
got nothing but respect for him, i believe he gives some pretty good advices, altho i dont agree with everything

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2014, 03:40:28 AM »

Yeah if I had to guess I'd say he had a hard night.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2014, 04:17:58 AM »
I don't get why people folow this guy? he is just the total opposite of what a aspiring bodybuilder should want to look like. same age and look at dexter best in the world-IMO-this picture is so crazy I can't spot one flaw on dexter
that's because you cannot see the distended turtle stomach and disproportioned calves in it

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2014, 05:15:43 AM »
Rich Piana is probably the most honest guy in this crooked industry right now
got nothing but respect for him, i believe he gives some pretty good advices, altho i dont agree with everything

Haha, tell that to his ex wife (forgot her name) who shared the dirty laundry of their 'marriage', only on Getbig

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2014, 06:27:09 AM »
that's because you cannot see the distended turtle stomach and disproportioned calves in it

LOL- Dexter has the least flaws then anybody! That picture is nuts.I do notice he is hiding his gut a bit when he hits that most muscular but that's the name of the game you have to know how to hide flaws if you have them ,it's not even that big of a flaw! Dexters abs are pretty crisp and as far as calves he really cares much about calves? Nobody has good calves except for pakulski and he shoots those fuckers with hella shit!

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2014, 06:28:17 AM »
Just a hard night? Looks like he hasn't let off the gas since his early teens.

Mr. Dialysis 2014/2014 Deadpool contestant. Just a few months left in the calendar year but it looks like we've got a strong contender!!!

I bet he live to 2015 but he is def on the 2015 list. we will start that thread at the start of 2015 believe me Piana will be on it.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2014, 07:06:52 AM »
Piana takes alot of clen and diuretics before any film clip or public event. If u catch him outside of that he will have that bloated look.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2014, 07:09:29 AM »
I bet he live to 2015 but he is def on the 2015 list. we will start that thread at the start of 2015 believe me Piana will be on it.

Doubtful, given his deep insights on anabolics. The man is a violent addict, but he also knows to keep his health at the forefront of his list of priorities. Those who have been crossed off the list usually simply have no regard for their health until it's too late. And even then, they keep going anyway thanks to the addictive mindset. Ultimately for those of them who have no children, they're better dead than being small and alive. That average body they've been running away from their entire lives isn't really an option when you truly think about it.

When you go to such extremes to alter your genetic limits for so long, you already died and chose a new life. You can't lose that one and go back to the old one. It doesn't exist anymore.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2014, 07:14:19 AM »
Haha, tell that to his ex wife (forgot her name) who shared the dirty laundry of their 'marriage', only on Getbig

thats his private life
this is HER side of the story, sounds like a bitter bitch to me

anyway just the single fact that he is open about drug use makes me respect the guy

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2014, 07:46:47 AM »
could be a bit of Botox as well. Not sure why all the hate with Rich, seems like a good guy. He is no Derek Anthony.

what kind of man gets botox?  ???

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2014, 07:53:37 AM »
what kind of man gets botox?  ???

Here's a hint: not an alpha.  If it is botox then he is slouching toward Bruce Jenner.  If it is not botox then he is slouching toward D. Anthony; either way it is not a happy ending.  :(

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2014, 07:56:54 AM »
Rich Piana comes over as a decent Guy but he really needs to watch his health. Walking up stairs must be a struggle for him.. :-\