Author Topic: How I Picture Married Life....  (Read 28234 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
How I Picture Married Life....
« on: October 29, 2014, 04:45:48 AM »
Hot wife, cute children and a happy healthy prosperous fulfilling life.

S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: How I Picture Married Life....
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 04:49:22 AM »
I predict that this thread will deliver...

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 04:51:47 AM »
Yes, but no one will ever have this. At least not for long. Not just on Get Big either. Such a life is not conductive to today's society and the people in it.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 04:57:39 AM »
Yes, but no one will ever have this. At least not for long. Not just on Get Big either. Such a life is not conductive to today's society and the people in it.

But why?

All you need is to be self established yourself first of all and fall in love with a hot woman who is actually a nice/loyal girl as well.

Once you tie the knot with your dream girl, providing you're not Shizzo ugly, she will deliver you cute children and how it goes from there is up to you both.
S

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 04:59:08 AM »

Do you ever see yourself in this? Think about it? Wish to be a part of it?

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 05:01:11 AM »
Do not get married!

Overrated, not worth it and few years into it, you will wish you never got married.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 05:07:07 AM »
Do you ever see yourself in this? Think about it? Wish to be a part of it?

Yes

This is me this past weekend just gone....I worked 60 hours, earned a lot of money, went to a club and dropped 1k on a table, got drunk as a skunk and went home with two sisters.

I would rather chill in a cigar lounge come midnight go home to my hot wife and in the morning get woken up fresh by two cute babies

S

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 05:09:42 AM »
Do not get married!

Overrated, not worth it and few years into it, you will wish you never got married.

It's surprising how some people can't see there is nothing distinguishable between a traditional relationship and a marriage. There seems to be the misconception that "tying the knot" has any significance over that the usual delusion-induced, lust-filled rhetoric that people spew to their "significant other" when they're together in a relationship. And then one day they wake up, and realize they can't stand each other.

I mean, no matter what motivates the union, it always, always fizzles out.

Happens to the vast majority of people, if not everyone.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 05:11:09 AM »
It's surprising how some people can't see there is nothing distinguishable between a traditional relationship and a marriage. There seems to be the misconception that "tying the knot" has any significance other that the usual delusion-induced, lust-filled rhetoric that people spew to their "significant other" when they're together. And then one day they wake up, and realize they can't stand each other.

I mean, no matter what motivates the union, it always, always fizzles out.

Happens to the vast majority of people, if not everyone.

Ending a relationship costs nothing, ending a marriage doesnt.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 05:13:54 AM »
Do not get married!

When the right girl comes along, I will wear my wedding ring with pride to keep them hoes off of me.

The below beats being in a cab with two 20 year old girls all three of you coked up to the gills and about to hit a club at 2am.

S

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 05:17:09 AM »
Kids destroy your freedom, your sex life and your wife's pussy, glad I don't have them.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 05:18:41 AM »
When the right girl comes along, I will wear my wedding ring with pride to keep them hoes off of me.

The below beats being in a cab with two 20 year old girls all three of you coked up to the gills and about to hit a club at 2am.

Finding such a woman always means you take on the role of the woman in the relationship since you're so love-struck, you find yourself treating her with the type of affection that makes you a predictable, sappy, estrogen-filled beta male. Thus, this woman is bound to overstep her boundaries and lose respect for you eventually, which will lead to her "falling out of love" for you.

I sound like a cynic in all this, but a man "falling in love" with a woman never, ever ends well. Now, a man "falling in love" in the sense that he treats the woman like his favorite piece of property is more likely to keep his woman, since women by nature prefer a dominant male over a sappy little pussy whipped homo.

Merely stating the facts. You can't win against nature.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 05:20:13 AM »
Finding such a woman always means you take on the role of the woman in the relationship since you're so love-struck, you find yourself treating her with the type of affection that makes you a predictable, sappy, estrogen-filled beta male. Thus, this woman is bound to overstep her boundaries and lose respect for you eventually, which will lead to her "falling out of love" for you.

I sound like a cynic in all this, but a man "falling in love" with a woman never, ever ends well. Now, a man "falling in love" in the sense that he treats the woman like his favorite piece of property is more likely to keep his woman, since women by nature prefer a dominant male over a sappy little pussy whipped homo.

Merely stating the facts. You can't win against nature.
The one in charge is the one that cares the least.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2014, 05:22:23 AM »

Precisely.

And it's not the kids that destroy your sex life. It's commitment that destroys your sex life. The second you make the decision to commit to one woman is the second you flip that hour glass. Some have more sand than others. 1-4 years is a good time frame for when things fall apart completely. Especially if you don't lift and look like it.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2014, 05:24:48 AM »

Have you tried this
russianbrides.com

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 05:25:15 AM »
Precisely.

I have an urge to change my mind after taking into account your previous posting history.    ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2014, 05:25:59 AM »

That is a 95% accurate depiction on my marraige, the 5% being the mid section on the woman.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2014, 05:27:04 AM »
I see the points a lot of you are making, and it is based on personal experiences. But why let a few bad relationships tarnish a whole concept and the idea behind it?

There's a lot of controlling crazed money grabbing freedom sapping sex destroying women out there...but this thread is not about them.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2014, 05:29:15 AM »
Here's a thought.

The guys that will chime in here saying that marriage is a disaster, theirs was hell, women are bitches, is akin to a toyota celica owner moaning about a breakdown on a ferrari forum.

You picked the wrong ride bro.

Driving cars does not end in a breakdown for everyone.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2014, 05:30:53 AM »
That is a 95% accurate depiction on my marraige, the 5% being the mid section on the woman.

Here's your 5% back:

Don't settle for 95%...live the dream fully brah
S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2014, 05:31:49 AM »
Yes

This is me this past weekend just gone....I worked 60 hours, earned a lot of money, went to a club and dropped 1k on a table, got drunk as a skunk and went home with two sisters.

I would rather chill in a cigar lounge come midnight go home to my hot wife and in the morning get woken up fresh by two cute babies

You dropped 1k on a table?

What sort of ghetto speak is this?

You mean you spent a thousand pounds in a restaurant?

Please provide a translation.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2014, 05:33:10 AM »

Looks not far off my life.

Although far less vomit in those pics and the children aren't trying to knife each other.

Apart from that, spot on.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2014, 05:34:29 AM »
Looks not far off my life.

Although far less vomit in those pics and the children aren't trying to knife each other.

Apart from that, spot on.

What sort of ghetto behaviour is this?

Please provide an explanation
S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2014, 05:38:29 AM »

The one in charge is the one that appears to care the least.

It's simply a matter of understanding what motivates most women.

It's a game.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2014, 05:38:44 AM »
Here's your 5% back:

Don't settle for 95%...live the dream fully brah

Thanks mate, I never thought of that bro what a revelation  ;D