Author Topic: Liberal indoctrination.  (Read 2123 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Liberal indoctrination.
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2014, 01:49:18 PM »
Is it common sense to want to home-school your young teenager just because you don't want her to learn about other religions in her world history class?

How about you, Coach?  'Fess up now;  Do you sometimes lack common sense?

Yes...it is. Do you think this is an isolated incident?

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27147749/marine-banned-from-daughters-school-dispute-islam-homework-assignment

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2014, 02:28:59 PM »
so aborting a baby 7 months into gestation is OK.  but killing a baby that was born 1 minute ago is "crazy shit" to you????????

give me a solid argument based on science as to why its OK to kill a baby 7 months into gestation but not a baby that was born 1 minute ago.  why is it ok to kill the former?  

and a baby that survives an abortion.  do you think its ok to kill that baby?  or do you think the doctor should be obligated to provide life saving procedures for that baby?  is killing that baby "crazy shit" too?

don't most states limit is to no more than 20 weeks (and others 24 weeks) other than in cases where the mothers life is at risk

aren't the vast majority of abortions done much sooner than that?

If you want to fantasize about the future then be my guest

Like I said, I'm sure you believe a lot of crazy shit

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2014, 02:42:39 AM »
Yes...it is. Do you think this is an isolated incident?

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27147749/marine-banned-from-daughters-school-dispute-islam-homework-assignment

No, I don't suspect you lacking common sense is an isolated incident.  lol 

(I'm sure that if you chose to be open and honest you'd say you HAVE done some stuff that totally lacked any kind of sense and I'm also sure it'd be pretty fun to hear about.)

Seriously, though, is what an isolated incident?  Banning a parent from the school his or her kid attends?  Or an idiot parent going off half-cocked because he hears a buzzword that he takes out of context?  Something else?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2014, 02:45:23 AM »
It is a very complicated subject, but there is a lot of intellectual dishonesty on both sides of the issue.  The way I've always framed it is:  the woman's right to choose whether or not to kill her baby. 

Holy fuck!! We agree on this one. 

Must not be so complicated...

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2014, 02:55:44 AM »
Because I am a gentleman, I have to fight the urge to call you a simpleton (or your actual name Simpleton Simon) nearly every single time I respond to one of your posts.  It's challenging.   :)  True story bro.

This is so fascinating;  Pray tell, what other urges do you have to fight off? 

Maybe you could just treat us all to a free-form rendering of your thoughts stream-of-consciousness-style?

Pretty please? lol 

(Seriously, your posts are like those green-text posts from 4Chan sometimes and I think it's as entertaining as hell.)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2014, 07:41:53 AM »
don't most states limit is to no more than 20 weeks (and others 24 weeks) other than in cases where the mothers life is at risk

aren't the vast majority of abortions done much sooner than that?

If you want to fantasize about the future then be my guest

Like I said, I'm sure you believe a lot of crazy shit

it all varies by state.  

but to answer your questions it's roughly 10,000 babies a year are killed in the US after their 20th week. 

but you still didn't answer the question.  why?  

you're the one who says that killing a baby 1 minute old is "crazy shit".  all i did was ask you to explain why that's crazy to you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 08:27:28 AM »
Holy fuck!! We agree on this one. 

Must not be so complicated...

Have to reevaluate.  Anytime a simpleton agrees with me I have to question my viewpoint. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 08:29:16 AM »
This is so fascinating;  Pray tell, what other urges do you have to fight off? 

Maybe you could just treat us all to a free-form rendering of your thoughts stream-of-consciousness-style?

Pretty please? lol 

(Seriously, your posts are like those green-text posts from 4Chan sometimes and I think it's as entertaining as hell.)

You want more?  Your posts are incredibly boring.  You're not funny, but try to be.  You're not very bright, but try way too hard to sound smart.  I feel like stabbing myself in the eyeballs when I read some of the stuff you post. 

Is that enough?   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 08:34:37 AM »
You want more?  Your posts are incredibly boring.  You're not funny, but try to be.  You're not very bright, but try way too hard to sound smart.  I feel like stabbing myself in the eyeballs when I read some of the stuff you post. 

Is that enough?   

lol

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2014, 11:27:57 AM »

Is that enough?   

How about he takes the internets too seriously for $500, Alex?
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2014, 11:29:27 AM »

Ding!   :)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2014, 12:41:29 AM »

Is that enough?   

I DO try to be funny --  It's a "concerted" (lol) effort on my part to show that a lot of your opinions are laughable.

As far as trying to "sound smart", I don't know exactly what you mean.  Maybe you could try to be entertaining by explaining?

It's probably immature of me but fuck it, I get a kick out of it when a guy your age resorts to insults and name-calling just because it's pointed out that some of your opinions are a little wacky.  You might as well just say "uncle" and wave a white flag, lol.  

It seems to me that you'll go to funny lengths in an effort to not be proven wrong here on this forum.  Besides calling names, another of your go-to moves is when you deliberately put your head in the sand by refusing to listen or read something that supports the argument of someone who disagrees with you.  As another poster here astutely put it, you often refuse to process new information when it hurts your argument.  

Makes me wonder if you could possibly be a stand-up guy IRL, actually.  You remind me of one of those guys in BJJ who, when rolling, never just taps when caught in a submission.  Instead, they make a production out of everything by stopping to complain about something;  that you're sick or that you weren't ready or that the other guy is going too hard.  

Shee-it, dude, everyone is wrong sometimes.  Just act like a sane person by admitting it and move on.  

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2014, 12:45:05 AM »

Bwahaha.  ME?  I take the internet too seriously?   Compared to BB?  WTF?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2014, 12:49:07 AM »
lol

That hurts, Coach. 

I thought we were friends...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2014, 06:33:10 PM »
it all varies by state.  

but to answer your questions it's roughly 10,000 babies a year are killed in the US after their 20th week. 

but you still didn't answer the question.  why?  

you're the one who says that killing a baby 1 minute old is "crazy shit".  all i did was ask you to explain why that's crazy to you.

I'm not aware of any babies being killed, much less 10,000

I wonder why you didn't post some links to support this crazy claim

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2014, 08:01:12 PM »
Like capital punishment or war? 

LOL.  Coach, this article seems like a bunch of hooey. 

Liberals saying that killing kids up until the age of 4 should be OK? WTF? 

You will seriously believe anything, won't you?

He will...believe me.....unfortunate.....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2014, 10:27:59 AM »
I DO try to be funny --  It's a "concerted" (lol) effort on my part to show that a lot of your opinions are laughable.

As far as trying to "sound smart", I don't know exactly what you mean.  Maybe you could try to be entertaining by explaining?

It's probably immature of me but fuck it, I get a kick out of it when a guy your age resorts to insults and name-calling just because it's pointed out that some of your opinions are a little wacky.  You might as well just say "uncle" and wave a white flag, lol.  

It seems to me that you'll go to funny lengths in an effort to not be proven wrong here on this forum.  Besides calling names, another of your go-to moves is when you deliberately put your head in the sand by refusing to listen or read something that supports the argument of someone who disagrees with you.  As another poster here astutely put it, you often refuse to process new information when it hurts your argument.  

Makes me wonder if you could possibly be a stand-up guy IRL, actually.  You remind me of one of those guys in BJJ who, when rolling, never just taps when caught in a submission.  Instead, they make a production out of everything by stopping to complain about something;  that you're sick or that you weren't ready or that the other guy is going too hard.  

Shee-it, dude, everyone is wrong sometimes.  Just act like a sane person by admitting it and move on.  

I only skimmed this, but Geeze Louise you really are a butt-hurt sissy. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2014, 07:57:29 AM »
I'm not aware of any babies being killed, much less 10,000

I wonder why you didn't post some links to support this crazy claim

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html

1.2% out of roughly 1 million abortion per year.  so yeah 10,000.

now that you're aware are you saying that 10,000 babies killed after 20 weeks is crazy?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2014, 11:19:40 AM »
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html

1.2% out of roughly 1 million abortion per year.  so yeah 10,000.

now that you're aware are you saying that 10,000 babies killed after 20 weeks is crazy?

Keep in mind that pro abortion extremists don't believe a baby is actually a baby until it is born.

Anchor Dares to Ask Planned Parenthood Boss When Life Begins; She Dodges: It 'Isn't Really Relevant'
By Tim Graham | February 28, 2014

Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood, America’s largest abortion conglomerate, did an interview Thursday on the new Fusion network with anchorman Jorge Ramos.

The section sparking everyone’s attention came when Ramos – self-respecting enough to offer more than the piffle a Ronan Farrow offers on MSNBC – asked when life begins for Richards. She labored mightily not to answer, since abortion advocates eschew science and believe that women should be able to abort even AFTER a child is born:

JORGE RAMOS: Can I ask you a philosophical question?

CECILE RICHARDS: Sure.

RAMOS So for you, when does life start? When does a human being become a human being?

RICHARDS This is a question, I think, that will be debated through the centuries, and people come down to very different views on that.

RAMOS But for you, what’s the point?

RICHARDS It is not something that I feel like is really part of this conversation. I mean, to me, we work with women – I guess the way I’d really like to I think every woman has to make her own decision. What we do at Planned Parenthood  is make sure that women have all their options for health care, and they have the option to have a healthy pregnancy, they have the option to put a child up for adoption if they decide to carry the pregnancy to term, or they have the right to make a decision to terminate a pregnancy.

Ramos tried to pierce through the moral relativism one more time, and Richards repeated "I don’t think it’s really relevant to the conversation," but then she said for her three children, their “life began when I delivered them.”

On Friday, Susan B. Anthony List president Marjorie Dannenfelser offered a pro-life response:

Cecile Richards’ comments were insensitive and unfeeling to any woman who has ever been pregnant, especially those women who have suffered the pain of miscarriage.

This is an example of the problem of getting so wrapped up in the politics of ‘reproductive choice,’ that the real experience of pregnant women becomes secondary. Richards’ statement misses what most Americans understand about pregnancy, especially women. There are two human beings involved.

If there are disappointments at the ballot box for Planned Parenthood in 2014 it will be an outgrowth of this disconnect with the women they claim to represent.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2014/02/28/anchor-dares-ask-planned-parenthood-boss-when-life-begins-she-avoids-ans#ixzz2vttmxzV8

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2014, 03:38:23 AM »
I only skimmed this, but Geeze Louise you really are a butt-hurt sissy. 

Oh shit, my bad. I get it now. 

You're saying that your posts shouldn't be taken seriously because you're a troll.

Nothing wrong with that, I don't think.

Especially if you're just trying to get more traffic on the board here.