Author Topic: Pope Francis: Big Bang and evolution are real.  (Read 120065 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Pope Francis: Big Bang and evolution are real.
« Reply #450 on: November 29, 2014, 11:28:06 AM »
Harrigan is trolling.
A

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #451 on: November 29, 2014, 06:01:05 PM »
Lol he thinks a creation based source is unbiased, while an atheism based source is biased, lol.
He also thinks muscletech ads are totally neutral

You are beginning to sound like a broken record. You persist in using a false analogy, a straw man, even after you were corrected. As if factual sources were in any way biased. Science depends on the careful evaluation of evidence. Then again there is no point in bothering with evidence, is there? What is an evolutionist to do when facts get in the way?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #452 on: November 29, 2014, 06:27:15 PM »
You are beginning to sound like a broken record. You persist in using a false analogy, a straw man, even after you were corrected. As if factual sources were in any way biased. Science depends on the careful evaluation of evidence. Then again there is no point in bothering with evidence, is there? What is an evolutionist to do when facts get in the way?

http://creation.mobi/a/43

Website says adam and eve were the first humans. Yep...

"Those who do not believe in Christ are subject to everlasting conscious punishment, but believers enjoy eternal life with God." - creation.com...yep, sounds totally credible. Omfg thats a creepy ass site

Going to get all my research and science background from that site now.

"Facts are always subject to interpretation by fallible people who do not possess all information. By definition, therefore, no interpretation of facts in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the scriptural record."-creation.com...so all facts are not facts unless it says so in the bible. Wow.... Sounds totally reasonable and unbiased. Total fail.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #453 on: November 29, 2014, 08:38:25 PM »

http://creation.mobi/a/43

Website says adam and eve were the first humans. Yep...

Good grief. You return to impugning the established facts. We must conclude that you are a) incapable of rational thought, b) irretrievably deluded, c) clinically insane, or perhaps a combination of all three. I suppose you would rather believe that your grandfather was a monkey. Sorry, mate. You are clueless.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #454 on: November 29, 2014, 08:50:12 PM »

so all facts are not facts unless it says so in the bible.

Sorry. With regard to the stated beliefs of creation.com, you present another strawman (see the above), as if rejecting the erroneous interpretation of facts were invalid. There is only one correct way to interpret evidence. That you happen not to be interested in reality is hardly the responsibility of others.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: November 30, 2014, 04:28:59 AM »
Good grief. You return to impugning the established facts. We must conclude that you are a) incapable of rational thought, b) irretrievably deluded, c) clinically insane, or perhaps a combination of all three. I suppose you would rather believe that your grandfather was a monkey. Sorry, mate. You are clueless.

I like you ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #456 on: November 30, 2014, 05:03:23 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: November 30, 2014, 05:17:29 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: November 30, 2014, 05:20:42 AM »

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #459 on: November 30, 2014, 05:30:37 AM »

False equivalence. God created man. Hitler didn't. God is the perfect Judge. Hitler deserved nothing but damnation.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: November 30, 2014, 05:40:49 AM »
False equivalence. God created man. Hitler didn't. God is the perfect Judge. Hitler deserved nothing but damnation.
So god created man (in the image of himself  ??? ) as a flawed species, and then gets butthurt when said species shows those flaws?

You would think god would be smarter.

Unless he enjoys killing people and wiping the slate clean.

"Gods work".

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #461 on: November 30, 2014, 10:40:42 AM »
So god created man (in the image of himself  ??? ) as a flawed species, and then gets butthurt when said species shows those flaws?

"Gods work".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ1v6oFHefc

I heard this was based on Rons fam.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #462 on: November 30, 2014, 06:18:18 PM »

"Gods work".

For heaven's sake. Your tall tales are getting away from you. Man was created perfect. Man chose the way of depravity. Man was justly punished. The end.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #463 on: November 30, 2014, 07:06:49 PM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: December 01, 2014, 04:20:06 AM »
Evidently you aren't in the business of facts. Too bad.

http://creation.com/refuting-evolution-2-index

one of the arguments is irreducible complexity lol, a long debunked moronic theory.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #465 on: December 01, 2014, 07:30:12 AM »

"Gods work".

its all really ridiculous and stupid. theists will always have an answer like, "god is perfect, he can do anything he wants." or some bullshit like that. it just excuses his bad morality.
X

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #466 on: December 01, 2014, 07:50:55 AM »
one of the arguments is irreducible complexity lol, a long debunked moronic theory.

Irreducible complexity is among the best established ideas in all of science. It puts evolution, and atheism, to the sword, which is of course why you stand opposed to it. The idea that science was long ago debunked as you claim is incompatible with empirical evidence.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #467 on: December 01, 2014, 07:56:57 AM »
its all really ridiculous and stupid. theists will always have an answer like, "god is perfect, he can do anything he wants." or some bullshit like that. it just excuses his bad morality.

Allow me to interpose a few corrections. All humans are wicked. God is good. You will be righteously judged. Resistance is futile. End of discussion.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: December 01, 2014, 08:02:40 AM »
For heaven's sake. Your tall tales are getting away from you. Man was created perfect. Man chose the way of depravity. Man was justly punished. The end.

How could a perfect being choose depravity?

Imperfect then, no?

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #469 on: December 01, 2014, 08:36:56 AM »
How could a perfect being choose depravity?

Imperfect then, no?

Not imperfect. Merely finite and fallible. God endowed His creations with free will. He never created mindless automatons.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: December 01, 2014, 08:39:41 AM »
Irreducible complexity is among the best established ideas in all of science. It puts evolution, and atheism, to the sword, which is of course why you stand opposed to it. The idea that science was long ago debunked as you claim is incompatible with empirical evidence.

HAHAHA

give me a good example from behe's nonsense please.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: December 01, 2014, 09:37:47 AM »
Not imperfect. Merely finite and fallible. God endowed His creations with free will. He never created mindless automatons.

Perfect and fallible are incompatible. A perfect being couldn't choose anything less than perfect, ala Jesus.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #473 on: December 01, 2014, 09:52:25 AM »
Perfect and fallible are incompatible. A perfect being couldn't choose anything less than perfect, ala Jesus.

That of course depends on your definition of the word. 'Perfect' here simply means 'unblemished'. The devil was created without sin in him. He simply chose to disobey.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: December 01, 2014, 09:55:58 AM »
That of course depends on your definition of the word. 'Perfect' here simply means 'unblemished'. The devil was created without sin in him. He simply chose to disobey.

Yet the same word is used to describe Jesus, who is clearly more than unblemished. Sounds like semantics.