Author Topic: Getting old sucks  (Read 41634 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Getting old sucks
« Reply #175 on: December 18, 2014, 04:28:25 PM »
secret is just keep on the juice and it can turn back the clock,HGH is the best fountain of youth a man can find.im 50 and people tell me i look 35 or younger,i really believe my youthful look is a result of me masterbating constantly

Are you on some GH too or just a "conservative" TRT?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: December 18, 2014, 04:33:15 PM »
Are you on some GH too or just a "conservative" TRT?

just TRT, im picking up my test next week at my buddys house,he just got the sauce in ;) im happy as hell man its been almost 6 weeks ive been out.they got an AIDS CLINIC near me and the clients sell their HGH KITS for 50 to 100 bucks,im gonna buy 3 kits next week.my buddy just bought 6 kits for 500 dollars the other day
R

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2014, 04:39:04 PM »
how do you feel physique.strenght wise compared to your best or younger days,and holding up now /current look.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #178 on: December 18, 2014, 04:41:07 PM »
how do you feel physique.strenght wise compared to your best or younger days,and holding up now /current look.

Contemplating?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #179 on: December 18, 2014, 04:45:11 PM »

Contemplating?
i am in shape all yr,training never issue,look foward to every workout,feel great...no down time .if anything would like anybody else be a bit bigger,,,but i stay lean enough not to want to bulk 'harder to get it off..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2014, 04:45:33 PM »
just TRT, im picking up my test next week at my buddys house,he just got the sauce in ;) im happy as hell man its been almost 6 weeks ive been out.they got an AIDS CLINIC near me and the clients sell their HGH KITS for 50 to 100 bucks,im gonna buy 3 kits next week.my buddy just bought 6 kits for 500 dollars the other day

Fukkin good deal for a legit gh, and everyone is happy. Yes, add some gh, not much, a physiological dose (1-2iu) it will make it even better.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2014, 04:52:15 PM »
i am in shape all yr,training never issue,look foward to every workout,feel great...no down time .if anything would like anybody else be a bit bigger,,,but i stay lean enough not to want to bulk 'harder to get it off..

I know you are, but just think about how much "better" you could be...

;D ;D ;D ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2014, 04:58:30 PM »

I know you are, but just think about how much "better" you could be...

;D ;D ;D ;D
i have no answer for that... i agree that theres always yes or no and in the end what for the extra bit i can't achieve on ones normal production/levels..i am vain as they come ,but draw the line at some things or extremes and have 3 young kids somewaht ahead of my own demands..

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2014, 06:17:16 PM »
i have no answer for that... i agree that theres always yes or no and in the end what for the extra bit i can't achieve on ones normal production/levels..i am vain as they come ,but draw the line at some things or extremes and have 3 young kids somewaht ahead of my own demands..

Priorities, brother...

Glad to see you've got'em!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2014, 08:49:10 PM »
No way, up close you could easily see he's well beyond his 40's dude. 

Talking about the pic itself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 19, 2014, 12:13:48 PM »

I was weak when I was young. Compared to then, I feel strong these days. My energy levels have decreased in the last decade. I remember jogging 3 miles to the gym, working out for an hour and jogging home. I know I don't have the energy or the knees for that today. Whenever I take time off from lifting, it takes me awhile to get back into it poundage wise. I like to take it slow and easy.

So much goes into one's appearance. I was noticing that my skin is splotched with age and sun related pigmentation changes. Despite not being wrinkled, I don't have the skin tone of someone in their heyday. I think for the most part my physique looks good. I could use more size and definition, which is fine because it gives me something to strive for. I reconciled myself to the fact that I will never be 20 years old again....or 60 years old for that matter. It is best to look to the future and not the past. I feel confident that I look much better and am much more healthy than at least 80% of the folks who are my age. This is partly due to my lifelong dedication to exercise, diet and healthy living.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #186 on: December 19, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »
I was weak when I was young. Compared to then, I feel strong these days. My energy levels have decreased in the last decade. I remember jogging 3 miles to the gym, working out for an hour and jogging home. I know I don't have the energy or the knees for that today. Whenever I take time off from lifting, it takes me awhile to get back into it poundage wise. I like to take it slow and easy.

So much goes into one's appearance. I was noticing that my skin is splotched with age and sun related pigmentation changes. Despite not being wrinkled, I don't have the skin tone of someone in their heyday. I think for the most part my physique looks good. I could use more size and definition, which is fine because it gives me something to strive for. I reconciled myself to the fact that I will never be 20 years old again....or 60 years old for that matter. It is best to look to the future and not the past. I feel confident that I look much better and am much more healthy than at least 80% of the folks who are my age. This is partly due to my lifelong dedication to exercise, diet and healthy living.
Shushh, Brother.