Author Topic: during weekends etc i sleep about 10 hours a night and additional 3-4 hrs a day  (Read 7831 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I am not going to spend time trying to elucidate some irrefutable reason why I feel overtraining is relevent. I am not that invested in being right. 

Its a fact in my own training. You can adapt to train every day if the training is not too brutal and heavy and you can re-composition your look and get leaner but you wont add significant new tissue without adequate rest and food.

Steroids are not a 100 percent barrier against catabolism. Those aches and pains are your bodies signals, they should be obeyed now and then.

yup i think this makes sense

i only train every bodypart once a week generally, split it up in 5 days

Sophus

• Getbig IV
You may also reconsider fapping yourself unconscious to those hot ebony whores on the internet

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You may also reconsider fapping yourself unconscious to those hot ebony whores on the internet

it is the only thing that brings me joy next to hitting arm shots in the gym

thebrink

• Getbig V
i am not a manlet and i'm gonna be huge

i'm still gonna get choklat pussy hair or not

and if not

there is still hookers

haha actually you're right , the zulu pussy will love you no matter what. Win

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
haha actually you're right , the zulu pussy will love you no matter what. Win
worst case scenario remove all mirors from your house and pretend not to be bald

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
What's the current hair situation like bolichalo, similar to Scentofpanty?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
What's the current hair situation like bolichalo, similar to Scentofpanty?
much worse

similar to this

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
much worse

similar to this

damn you might aswell quit fina. screwed anyways.

slapperhead 4 life

Costanza

• Getbig IV
much worse

similar to this

shit...its at the point where the middle part starts to look like an island  :(

jillymayr

• Getbig II
eat sand prostitute -LOL, that really cracked me up

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
shit...its at the point where the middle part starts to look like an island  :(
damn you might aswell quit fina. screwed anyways.

slapperhead 4 life

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
much worse

similar to this

Is that halo in the background checking out that balding muscle man  ???

In my early 20s the chick who cuts my hair said I was thinning a little. 10 years later it is the same, has not gotten worse. What does this mean?

Costanza

• Getbig IV

If I were in your position I'd be saving up the pesos and instead of looking for a convertible be investing in some high end hair plugs.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
If I were in your position I'd be saving up the pesos and instead of looking for a convertible be investing in some high end hair plugs.
i'm scared they fuck it up and there will be a million little scars from all the follicle transplants

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
maybe u can translant a dead persons entire scalp? I mean they can translplant entire faces now  ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
fucking shit remove that gore picture or i will report you :-X :-X

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
thanks i get for tring to help with ur baldness  >:(

whitewidow

I am not going to spend time trying to elucidate some irrefutable reason why I feel overtraining is relevent. I am not that invested in being right. 

Its a fact in my own training. You can adapt to train every day if the training is not too brutal and heavy and you can re-composition your look and get leaner but you wont add significant new tissue without adequate rest and food.

Steroids are not a 100 percent barrier against catabolism. Those aches and pains are your bodies signals, they should be obeyed now and then.

very hard to go catabolic when your on gear. Like i said not everyday is a super heavy day. some days are just high volume H.I.T style training and some days are heavy weight low rep days with one minute between sets sometimes two instead of 15-30 seconds on our H.I.T days. Training each muscle group just once a week is what alot of people do but I think people can push it harder if there on gear. specially groups like triceps and arms. I can easily break down on how to train arms three times a week . arms are a smalll muscle group so you should at least train them TWICE a week but THREE times is possible of course there is going to be a heavy day and a light H.I.T.  pump day.

You can have one day where you train triceps and biceps, train back and biceps on another day and train chest, triceps and biceps. Legs is the only muscle group I can see training once a week but I can work them twice. one heavy low volume day and one pump day. our crew does full body work-outs some days. we just don;t get tired or get that sore. I will admit to painkiller use so that does help and I admit if I do get delayed muscle aches if I'm not using painkillers. This is why nubain got so popular. I'm not taking anything nearly as strong as nubain just suboxone but it has enough of a effect where you don;t feel as sore plus with the juice no problem training hard everyday and doing cardio everyday.