Author Topic: Flex Wheeler - the nicest pro you can ever meet,  (Read 30898 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Flex Wheeler - the nicest pro you can ever meet,
« on: November 03, 2014, 01:51:40 PM »
me and my buddy talked to him for a while

he talks to you like a normal person

the other pros they dont talk, just awkward thumbs up pose and fuck off

flex wheeler is a cool guy

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: flex wheeler is the nicest pro you can ever meet,
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 01:55:02 PM »
did you ask about his synthol use and how his transplanted kidney is doing?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 01:56:52 PM »
Though I never met the guy, gotta go with Haney. Probably the coolest competitor ever.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 01:57:19 PM »
did you ask about his synthol use and how his transplanted kidney is doing?
no but we asked him if we should do sterons

we was natural homos at the time

he said "look around ... almost everyone here is on gear lol...." (we were at fibo)

he didnt want to give us unhealthy advise so he said "at the end of the day you gotta decide these things.............but you should also try my special creatine with black pepper"

we also asked him about strength and rep ranges

and he said

"strength comes automatically, never train for strength is you wanna be a bodybuild"

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 02:34:05 PM »
me and my buddy talked to him for a while

he talks to you like a normal person

the other pros they dont talk, just awkward thumbs up pose and fuck off

flex wheeler is a cool guy

Just wait 20 years till the other pros are completely past their primes and washed up........   They'll b nice and downt to earth too.

Woossshhhhhhh

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 02:35:36 PM »
Just wait 20 years till the other pros are completely past their primes and washed up........   They'll b nice and downt to earth too.

Woossshhhhhhh
cant wait

especially coleman

wanna hit the clubs with him and drink shots of rum

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 03:17:42 PM »

Woossshhhhhhh

Like bitches! All are very nice when they are 40 plus and no one wanne fuck them!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 03:21:33 PM »
Like bitches! All are very nice when they are 40 plus and no one wanne fuck them!
cant wait for 2018 when baby mama will be 40+

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 03:24:45 PM »
I would to double penetrate a hoe with ronnie.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 03:40:56 PM »
was the biggest douche in golds when he was full of test back in the 90s. angry arrogant mofo

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 05:26:05 PM »
no but we asked him if we should do sterons

we was natural homos at the time

he said "look around ... almost everyone here is on gear lol...." (we were at fibo)

he didnt want to give us unhealthy advise so he said "at the end of the day you gotta decide these things.............but you should also try my special creatine with black pepper"

we also asked him about strength and rep ranges

and he said

"strength comes automatically, never train for strength is you wanna be a bodybuild"

If Flex knew anything about training, he wouldn't have had to hire Charles Glass all those years.  Either that, or he just needed someone with the capacity to count to 10 for him.  Which may still disqualify Charles. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 05:35:43 PM »
He seemed kind of nervous when I talked to him. I assume he was looking out for rogue Ninjas
A

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 05:36:34 PM »
Nicest Pro - Vince Taylor

Biggest Asshole Muthafucka - Jeff Willett.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 05:39:12 PM »
was the biggest douche in golds when he was full of test back in the 90s. angry arrogant mofo

Spot on,  Angry and arrogant ...like the "you owe me something " attitude ....

I don't knock on doorS,  I KNOCKEM' OVA'
WoooSSSHHHHHHHH natural freak

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2014, 05:40:05 PM »

Who?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 05:41:44 PM »
He's mellowed out since the "ninja attack".

;D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 05:42:07 PM »
Who?

" Natural " Pro. You remember AST Sports Science back in the day ? Skip Lacour was one of their athletes as well.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 05:46:45 PM »

Out of all the BBers I met in the 80's and 90's...

The nicest:  Ron Love, Vince Taylor, Mike Matarazzo and Gunter S.

Biggest assholes:  Ray, Wheeler, Titus, Ferrigno  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2014, 05:49:08 PM »

" Natural " Pro. You remember AST Sports Science back in the day ? Skip Lacour was one of there athletes as well.
Oh, Ok...who again? (I am saying this as to why would he act like that?)
Ain't like he is Ulisses, Skip, hell, even Natural Ron Coleman or that supposedly natural Yhonnie Shamburger

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 06:31:54 PM »

This.

I travelled to Gold's Venice in '94, a few days in front of when Flex was to return from FIBO. Platz, with whom I was essentially gonna hang for that week, was also not yet in town. So I had a bit of time to myself to lift and soak in the sights. (I ended up having a blast with Priest, David Paul, Jason Mathas, etc., as it turns out.) Anyway ...

I approached Wheeler's training pal, Rico McClinton, introducing myself as an editor from MuscleMag. Told him I'd be interested to meet Flex and perhaps even catch a workout with them while I was in town. Rico was super friendly (as well as all the other guys he was with) and told me Ken was to return any day, and when he did, he would gladly introduce me. Said he saw no issue with my lifting with them.

Flex returns a day ahead of Tom, I see him in Gold's, so I head over to where they are. Rico flashes a smile and introduces me. Flex barely acknowledges me and literally walks away, brushing past. Rico, being the beta of that group (no offence to him), just gives me a sorry-man-I-don't-know-what-to-say look and follows Wheeler.

Days later, after I'd been training with Platz, Priest, David Paul, (and beside Lou at one point at World Gym), Flex saunters over at Gold's, saying something to the effect of, Yeah, man! I didn't know you were an editor at MuscleMag. How you doing?!

I flatly say, I'm good. Thanks, and walk past him, not giving him the time of day. I guess once he found out I worked for Bob Kennedy, I was important.

I don't play that game.

Total prick.

P.S. I attended a seminar he gave many months after at what was at the time Monster Gym (before that, Arnold's Gym ... was forced to change the name when Arnold threatened legal action ... and one night the front windows were shot out in a drive-by) in Toronto. He arrived like he was King of the World and proceeded to bore the living hell out of everyone with two hours of yammering about his water weight and being "dryer" doing this and that.

People were literally falling asleep.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 06:37:21 PM »
This.

I travelled to Gold's Venice in '94, a few days in front of when Flex was to return from FIBO. Platz, with whom I was essentially gonna hang for that week, was also not yet in town. So I had a bit of time to myself to lift and soak in the sights. (I ended up having a blast with Priest, David Paul, Jason Mathas, etc., as it turns out.) Anyway ...

I approached Wheeler's training pal, Rico McClinton, introducing myself as an editor from MuscleMag. Told him I'd be interested to meet Flex and perhaps even catch a workout with them while I was in town. Rico was super friendly (as well as all the other guys he was with) and told me Ken was to return any day, and when he did, he would gladly introduce me. Said he saw no issue with my lifting with them.

Flex returns a day ahead of Tom, I see him in Gold's, so I head over to where they are. Rico flashes a smile and introduces me. Flex barely acknowledges me and literally walks away, brushing past me. Rico, being the beta of that group (no offence to him), just gives me a sorry-man-I-don't-know-what-to-say look and follows Wheeler.

Days later, I'm training with Platz, Priest, David Paul, (and beside Lou at one point at World Gym), and Flex saunters over at Gold's, saying something to the effect of, Yeah, man! I didn't know you were an editor at MuscleMag. How you doing?!

I flatly said, I'm good. Thanks, and walked past him, not giving him the time of day. I guess once he found out I worked for Bob Kennedy, I was important.

I don't play that game.

Total prick.

P.S. I attended a seminar he gave many months after at what was at the time Monster Gym (before that, Arnold's Gym ... was forced to change the name when Arnold threatened legal action ... and one night the front windows were shot out in a drive-by) in Toronto. He arrived like he was King of the World and proceeded to bore the living hell out of everyone with two hours of yammering about his water weight and being "dryer" doing this and that.

People were literally falling asleep.

How was Alana Triplett? Was she cool? Stories?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2014, 06:39:02 PM »

I was working for Pinnacle when Taylor was contracted by the company. The owner, Mel Rich (RIP), asked me to ghost write Vince's autobiography/training manual. He told me to call Vince at his home. I did ... many times. Left messages ... spoke with his wife ... kids ... Never got a return call. I wasted so much time and became so frustrated with him not getting back.  

The next time I spoke with Mel, weeks later, I told him I was officially done with Vince and his goofball book. He said he'd have him call me, saying Vince was a sponsored athlete, so he'd light a fire under his ass. I said, Whatever.

Within a day I get a message from Vince saying he had spoken with Mel and was excited to chat with me about his book.

Erased the message and never called him back. Then I called Rich and told him I wasn't gonna ghost write any damn book for the big turd.

Months later I meet up with Vince at the Olympia Expo and he's all like, Hey, man! Aren't we gonna write my book?! I'm like, Not me, Vince. But good luck to you, and I walk away.

Jackass.    

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2014, 06:43:22 PM »
How was Alana Triplett? Was she cool? Stories?

Who the fuck is Alana Triplett?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2014, 06:49:03 PM »
Who the fuck is Alana Triplett?
She was one of those fitness models featured in Musclemag in the late 90s early 2000s, along with Cori Nadine, among others.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2014, 06:49:15 PM »
I'd give my right kidney to meet Flex Wheeler