Author Topic: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...  (Read 22522 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...
« on: November 06, 2014, 10:51:34 AM »
Coleman, Branch Warren, J.,Jackson, Dugdale...the list goes on and on.  It's bad enough they believe in an imaginary man in the sky, but spewing Gods plan bullshit and thanking God is the most laughable thing.
You have a serious drug problem, but want to come off as righteous and noble.
The hypocrisy.
Not to mention the example they set for teens.

Enter comments: it doesn't say anything about steroids in the bible. ::)
N

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 10:55:34 AM »
Leave Getbig's Man of Steel out of this.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 10:57:56 AM »
Juicing for Jesus..
O

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 10:59:53 AM »
He was the original juicer with obvious needle marks near hands and feet.  Can spot a little synthol.  heavy doses of finasteride to keep that healthy hair.  Can see he developped a little palumboism near the end.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 11:00:48 AM »
Which of the the Ten Commandments would be broken by juicing? ???

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 11:05:48 AM »

Thou shalt not engage a syringe filled with male vitality and let it cometh near your own blood.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 11:06:11 AM »
I always think it is stupid, self-righteous and selfish when sport players or any athlete thanks god or prays for a win. I mean, even if there is a god, do you really think he gives a flying fuck about sports or athletes? Wouldn't he care about more important things like child abuse, poverty, war, genocide? Yet, these self-righteous athletes are always praying for a victory. Save your prayers for something more important, dummy.
X

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 11:08:13 AM »
I always think it is stupid, self-righteous and selfish when sport players or any athlete thanks god or prays for a win. I mean, even if there is a god, do you really think he gives a flying fuck about sports or athletes? Wouldn't he care about more important things like child abuse, poverty, war, genocide? Yet, these self-righteous athletes are always praying for a victory. Save your prayers for something more important, dummy.

You can not apply logic to religion. "God works in mysterious ways" negates anything you can ever say.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2014, 11:08:16 AM »

Well, suicide is frowned upon by christians and most other religious groups.. It is believed that God only has the right to take your life. In essence, sticking drugs into your body may be considered a slow suicide. God would not approve.  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2014, 11:10:02 AM »
You can not apply logic to religion. "God works in mysterious ways" negates anything you can ever say.

x2. You hit the nail on the head. Whenever I have debated religious people they always say something like, "We dont know Gods plan" or like you said, "He works in mysterious ways." At that point, it is clear they have run out of arguments and are just relying on statements that cannot really be disproven.
X

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2014, 11:10:26 AM »
Well, suicide is frowned upon by christians and most other religious groups.. It is believed that God only has the right to take your life. In essence, sticking drugs into your body may be considered a slow suicide. God would not approve.  :-\ :-\

So drinking beer, smoking or eating a burger is also a sin in terms of christianity? ???

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2014, 11:11:23 AM »
OP is really starting to get on my nerves.

He needs to find somewhere off to fuck to.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2014, 11:11:44 AM »
Spot on.
The best is before sporting event where teams get together and say a prayer...quite possibly the dumbest action possible, before smashing heads in a football game.
"God, watch over our players and keep us from injury and allow us just one more win."
Haha.  Where do you even start with this one.
N

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2014, 11:12:26 AM »
My take from an older post.....some believers disagree with me....I'm ok with that:

I agree with you and it is ridiculous.  As a believers we're entrusted with the whole of creation and that which is developed threrein.   I've never grasped the link that some believers make between taking advantage of medical technology and therefore having a lack of faith LOL....feels like a nonsequitor to me.

I also like how the Quran very plainly states the position on medical technology and science.  

The bible isn't quite as straightforward as that LOL.  Paul mentions drinking a bit of wine to settle a sour stomach and there are references to injuries being treated with the medicine of the time.   Heck, gospel writer Luke was a companion of the apostle Paul, but before that he was a doctor.  He became a Christian yet he still remained a doctor.

Within the book of Galatians Paul notes the sin of sorcery which is rooted in the greek term pharmakeia (pharmacy).  This isn't indicating that medicines in general are bad.  The context is about sorcery and witchcraft and avoiding making or partaking in elicit drugs (potions) for purposes of engaging in witchcraft, the occult or abusing drugs in general for non-medical purposes and allowing it consume a person creating addictions that oppose God's will for our lives.  

I think folks misinterpret these passages of scripture, but again I agree that the behavior is ridiculous.  If my kid skins her knee she's gettin some ointment, a bandage, a little tylenol and a hug LOL!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2014, 11:16:44 AM »
OP is really starting to get on my nerves.

He needs to find somewhere off to fuck to.
Haha.  This sounds so Christian of you.  Don't be mad I'm the one to tell you there is no Easter bunny.  In another 50 years, religious will be the minority.  Slowly through free thinking and science, religious bs is continuously called out and one day people will see...ahhh shit, I was lied to.
The only difference in Santa Claus and God is, adults still believe in God, yet there is no proof either existed.  And please don't cite the bible as your proof.
"It's in a book, so it MUST be true."

You can believe what you want though.  I'm sticking with my belief the world is flat.
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 11:20:34 AM »
So drinking beer, smoking or eating a burger is also a sin in terms of christianity? ???

There is obviously a spectrum of sinning. Eating a burger, probably not. Taking illegal substances, perhaps. Do you think God is okay with people destroying their bodies and minds with drugs? God supposedly created each one of us in his own image. Our bodies and minds are sacred. I am sure God would not be praising those who stuck illegal drugs in their body.

All those bodybuilders that died for us may be in Hell.
X

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2014, 11:22:08 AM »
Super thread Crotch. Super duper in fact.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2014, 11:29:04 AM »
Spot on.
The best is before sporting event where teams get together and say a prayer...quite possibly the dumbest action possible, before smashing heads in a football game.
"God, watch over our players and keep us from injury and allow us just one more win."
Haha.  Where do you even start with this one.

Yes, its quite comical.

Please let us win this football game, while genocides happen across the world. Sincerely, the New York Giants.
X

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2014, 11:31:51 AM »
May  God grant me the strength to lift this weight... God does grant them the strength.... through the anabolics he provides to them? May God bless anabolics.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2014, 11:47:58 AM »
Is steroid use a sin?

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »
Commandments, I don't know. But pride is a cardinal sin. And BBing is all about pride.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2014, 11:55:13 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2014, 12:03:43 PM »
Steroids are just more cement to build the temple is what I say.
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2014, 12:04:51 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2014, 12:06:33 PM »
Speaking of religion, anyone ever go to church just to meet chicks?