Author Topic: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...  (Read 22578 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2014, 12:07:08 PM »
The Bible teaches that the body is the temple of the Lord after a person is saved.  They are to take care of their bodies, and to treat their bodies with respect.  Therefore, taking steroids, or other drugs that could harm your body, would be considered wrong.  Just as eating a bunch of junk food and mcdonald's would be wrong. 

However, just because someone who "claims" to be a Christian does steroids, that doesn't negate what the Bible says.  It just means that person is living in sin, or is a hypocrite, or possibly isn't really even saved but thinks that they are. 

So you are right in your observation that these people are hypocrites, but wrong in your conclusion that there is no God.  The fool hath said in his heart there is no God.  God is true.  The Bible is true. 

well said

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2014, 12:10:00 PM »
i used to read the bible alot and be into it,i was juicing at the time and always felt alot of guilt every time i injected myself. i knew it just wasnt right period.whoever tries to justify is full of shit and lying to themselves. TRT though i think is OK, all u r doing is fixing a medical issue since your test levels r low,no different than a guy taking high blood pressure p[ills or asthma medicine
R

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2014, 12:12:41 PM »
Speaking of religion, anyone ever go to church just to meet chicks?

lol. Church does have some pretty women, especially MILFs.
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2014, 12:17:06 PM »

Many churches today are full of short skirts and miles of cleavage.   It's a bit much LOL.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2014, 12:23:02 PM »
Many churches today are full of short skirts and miles of cleavage.   It's a bit much LOL.

Oh man, I can imagine. I love those ladies who wear those classy looking dresses, with cleavage.

As if you don't look at their cleavage, MOS.  ::) ::) ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) :-* :-*

Do they look like this?  :D

X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2014, 12:28:44 PM »
Just a matter of time before most western religions come out and say God or Jesus was a homosexual of sort.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2014, 12:29:58 PM »

Oh man, I can imagine. I love those ladies who wear those classy looking dresses, with cleavage.

As if you don't look at their cleavage, MOS.  ::) ::) ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) :-* :-*

Do they look like this?  :D

Hard not to look LOL.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2014, 12:35:32 PM »

YES I USED TO PULL SOME NICE PUSSY IN THE BRAZILIAN CHURCH I USED TO GO TO IN JERSEY
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2014, 01:05:43 PM »
coleman has converted millions to christianity

large parts of the middle east have followed in Ronald's foot steps after watching his olympia speeches and left behind their mosques and goats

many theologists have agreed that he is the second coming of christ, as everything clearly suggests so

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2014, 01:16:03 PM »
So you are right in your observation that these people are hypocrites, but wrong in your conclusion that there is no God.  The fool hath said in his heart there is no God.  God is true.  The Bible is true.  
Prove it...
Silence will follow or something outlandish.

Actually, I may change my mind.  I always thought that steroids were Gods consolation prize for failing at bodybuilding.  I see it every day at my gym.  You know, the majority who juice.  Try lifting and realize...this is actually difficult or impossible with my weaker genetics and work ethic.  Then they turn to God, he points them in the right direction.  I guess there are miracles for the weak and needy.  I stand corrected sir.
N

the trainer

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2014, 01:20:20 PM »
There is obviously a spectrum of sinning. Eating a burger, probably not. Taking illegal substances, perhaps. Do you think God is okay with people destroying their bodies and minds with drugs? God supposedly created each one of us in his own image. Our bodies and minds are sacred. I am sure God would not be praising those who stuck illegal drugs in their body.

All those bodybuilders that died for us may be in Hell.

Shut the fuck up cause you dont know shit, nothing is wrong with christian injecting steroids they do it to be bigger and stronger in the pursuit of a goal, and if it was that big of a deal I am sure the bible would have said thou shalt not grow your muscles bigger cause jesus wont be impressed, on the other hand I am sure god looks down on ronnie and he is proud of the big muscle beast.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2014, 01:22:19 PM »
i used to read the bible alot and be into it,i was juicing at the time and always felt alot of guilt every time i injected myself. i knew it just wasnt right period.whoever tries to justify is full of shit and lying to themselves. TRT though i think is OK, all u r doing is fixing a medical issue since your test levels r low,no different than a guy taking high blood pressure p[ills or asthma medicine
Test replacement therapy...for old pussies who could never make gains in 30 years.  If I had a dollar for everyone of these posers I see daily. It's beyond sad.  If you're over 30...yes, your test levels will be lower than a 20 year old...usually. It's called getting old.  The whole TRT is just a cop out to using gear.  Just say you take xyz because you want to, but please don't bring age into it.  I like when these guys come off and they look horridly frail.  I always think, "looks like grandpa's blood test came back poorly...no more pretending old guy."
My test levels are probably low, as I'm closing in on 40.  Yet I manage to do ok with nothing.
N

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2014, 01:22:26 PM »
Coleman, Branch Warren, J.,Jackson, Dugdale...the list goes on and on.  It's bad enough they believe in an imaginary man in the sky, but spewing Gods plan bullshit and thanking God is the most laughable thing.
You have a serious drug problem, but want to come off as righteous and noble.
The hypocrisy.
Not to mention the example they set for teens.

Enter comments: it doesn't say anything about steroids in the bible. ::)

no one with half a brain reads this and finds you anything more than an asshole who is jealous of people who have good physiques and are actually capable of going out and getting pussy.  you need to get laid.  END OF THREAD.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2014, 01:25:16 PM »
Shut the fuck up cause you dont know shit, nothing is wrong with christian injecting steroids they do it to be bigger and stronger in the pursuit of a goal, and if it was that big of a deal I am sure the bible would have said thou shalt not grow your muscles bigger cause jesus wont be impressed, on the other hand I am sure god looks down on ronnie and he is proud of the big muscle beast.
Yeah, I'm sure there were a lot of steroids around when they wrote the fictitious bible...haha. You must be joking.  Pursuit of a goal.  Anyone ever question the validity of that "goal".  Maybe it was the wrong one.  Some choose to be a doctor and help other.  You could argue this is a more valid goal in life.  I've already attained mine...surpass 5k post on getbig.
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2014, 01:28:14 PM »

shut up, loser. posting your pics yet? I didn't think so. LOSER!!
X

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »
no one with half a brain reads this and finds you anything more than an asshole who is jealous of people who have good physiques and are actually capable of going out and getting pussy.  you need to get laid.  END OF THREAD.
You live in my underwear and haven't paid me rent.  Now I'm angry.
Get laid, get some friends, get a life....you sound like my nephew when he turned 13.
And don't speak for the masses Captain.  "No one" with half a brain...so, you're speaking for the group of half wits.  Did you appoint yourself to this chair?
It's great these guys want to juice themselves into health issues.  I actually appreciate the entertainment.  I was pointing out the walking hypocrites these folks are.  Read the thread and you'll see how "no one" really just means you.
+1 on internet battles for the day.  I knew something big was going to happen today...thanks Bud.
N

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2014, 01:45:20 PM »
Coleman, Branch Warren, J.,Jackson, Dugdale...the list goes on and on.  It's bad enough they believe in an imaginary man in the sky, but spewing Gods plan bullshit and thanking God is the most laughable thing.
The hypocrisy.

They're as full of crap as they are of drugs.  It doesn't take an atheist to know this so what's your point? 

the trainer

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2014, 01:46:51 PM »
Speaking of religion, anyone ever go to church just to meet chicks?

Why would you want to pick up women in church they suck in bed they dont want to anything freaky cause they think its a sin, bunch of prudes.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2014, 01:48:03 PM »
The hypocrisy.

why do you care so much what everyone else is doing?

your worse than a broad.
b

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2014, 01:51:27 PM »
Why would you want to pick up women in church they suck in bed they dont want to anything freaky cause they think its a sin, bunch of prudes.

Are you really this predictable or just trying too hard to be one of the "cool kids"? 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2014, 01:54:27 PM »
I always think it is stupid, self-righteous and selfish when sport players or any athlete thanks god or prays for a win. I mean, even if there is a god, do you really think he gives a flying fuck about sports or athletes? Wouldn't he care about more important things like child abuse, poverty, war, genocide? Yet, these self-righteous athletes are always praying for a victory. Save your prayers for something more important, dummy.
maybe he doesnt care about this stuff cause he doesnt exist?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2014, 01:58:11 PM »
maybe he doesnt care about this stuff cause he doesnt exist?

That may well be true but until you die you won't know anything for certain.  It's one thing to be an Atheist and another to be an assholist. Too many here fall under the latter category.  Reeves was the former of those two and a finer example of what it means to be a non-believer I doubt I will ever know.

the trainer

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2014, 01:58:44 PM »
Are you really this predictable or just trying too hard to be one of the "cool kids"? 

I grew up in the church and I actually dated christian women before so I know what I am talking about I once had this girl who took 3 months to give up the pussy and it was only cause I got mad and threatened to break it off, luckily I was banging some sluts in the meantime cause who is going to sit down 3 months without getting laid.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2014, 01:59:10 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure there were a lot of steroids around when they wrote the fictitious bible...haha. You must be joking.  Pursuit of a goal.  Anyone ever question the validity of that "goal".  Maybe it was the wrong one.  Some choose to be a doctor and help other.  You could argue this is a more valid goal in life.  I've already attained mine...surpass 5k post on getbig.

Croatch, with all due respect, I'm giving the absolute benefit of the doubt here and I'm assuming you've humbly desired to know the reality of God and sought him on his terms and found nothing in response?   Based on the tone of your posts, I'm assuming that you acknowledged your offenses against God (your sin) and desired to be reconciled with him.  I'm assuming you sought to know the risen God in Jesus Christ and that you claimed him as Savior and believed that he died as payment for you sins and that he did in fact rise from the dead and that there was absolutely nothing in response to your efforts.  Is that correct?  

Believe it or not, I genuinely do care about the members of this board.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2014, 02:00:54 PM »
The hypocrisy.

::)