Author Topic: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...  (Read 22789 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2014, 03:29:59 PM »
wall of text consisting of nothing but complete fucking bullshit

clap for yourself

Yeah, I get the "refusal to read the wall of text" all the time......standard fair, par for the course, etc....  

It's easy to post an objection in two sentences.  Providing an answer to the objection is the challenging part, but I've given you that.  

I hope you at least consider it, but I certainly can't force you.   It took me about 20 minutes to compile my answer.  It should take you all of 3 minutes to read it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2014, 03:35:57 PM »
Religion is used to gain money and power. Nothing more nothing less.

I agree.  But faith in the Christ is used to gain peace.  Faith in the Christ.  Not in man.  Not in some minister. Not in something of this world.  The Christ.

Faith.

Be well.

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2014, 03:37:08 PM »
I agree.  But faith in the Christ is used to gain peace.  Faith in the Christ.  Not in man.  Not in some minister. Not in something of this world.  The Christ.

Faith.

Be well.

Goodbye, and may your God go with you.

the trainer

« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2014, 03:49:04 PM »
is god responsible for handicaped newborns too?

A lot of babies are born deformed because of the lifestyle and diet and drug choices of the parents or due to chemical  or other types of pollution in the area but we are quick to blame everything on god instead of pointing at ourselves.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2014, 03:51:11 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2014, 03:56:05 PM »
uhm.....

the story in genesis is very clear

he punish woman in particular with extreme labor pains and being submitted to males but crave his penis

and punish man with working shit jobs and woman to drive him nuts

it's right there in fucking book of fables

Sounds like the book of Johnny Falcon

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2014, 05:01:23 PM »
I always think it is stupid, self-righteous and selfish when sport players or any athlete thanks god or prays for a win. I mean, even if there is a god, do you really think he gives a flying fuck about sports or athletes? Wouldn't he care about more important things like child abuse, poverty, war, genocide? Yet, these self-righteous athletes are always praying for a victory. Save your prayers for something more important, dummy.

This times 1000

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2014, 05:23:32 PM »
Croatch, post up your inspirational all natural training video from back in the day.  It was awesome.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2014, 08:59:02 PM »
Croatch, post up your inspirational all natural training video from back in the day.  It was awesome.
It had a good run of 110k views.  That would be reaching though.

I marvel at those who quote a fictitious book and more so, live their life by it...bible thumpers simply believe what their told since being a youngster.  It makes you wonder, if someone never told them Santa wasn't real, they'd still be leaving milk and cookies on Dec. 24th each year.

I look forward to future religious wars where people bomb and kill to prove their God is right.  Yes, the US does it all the time.  I remember Bush ending his goofy speeches with "God Bless America"...uhh and what, fuck those guys were bombing Tuesday?  Haha.
N

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2014, 09:18:41 PM »
There is obviously a spectrum of sinning. Eating a burger, probably not. Taking illegal substances, perhaps. Do you think God is okay with people destroying their bodies and minds with drugs? God supposedly created each one of us in his own image. Our bodies and minds are sacred. I am sure God would not be praising those who stuck illegal drugs in their body.

All those bodybuilders that died for us may be in Hell.

So if they were legal, like alcohol, itd be permissible with God? During the prohibition He was against alcohol but once the law was changed He changed His stance?

The real problem is people have decided to "know" God's answers but they don't "know" God.

I like Croatch and enjoy his postings but for someone who doesn't believe in God yet he knows how those who claim to know Him should live, fascinating.   Great post though!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2014, 09:27:22 PM »
i used to read the bible alot and be into it,i was juicing at the time and always felt alot of guilt every time i injected myself. i knew it just wasnt right period.whoever tries to justify is full of shit and lying to themselves. TRT though i think is OK, all u r doing is fixing a medical issue since your test levels r low,no different than a guy taking high blood pressure p[ills or asthma medicine

Why would TRT be OK though, our bodies are meant to stop producing high levels of testosterone after a certain age; but because in this case society says it's OK so God is OK with it?

Smoking used to be socially accepted for everyone.  As we learned the dangers of it Christians changed their views;  I think it's safe to say God's view never changed.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2014, 09:44:36 PM »
It had a good run of 110k views.  That would be reaching though.

I marvel at those who quote a fictitious book and more so, live their life by it...bible thumpers simply believe what their told since being a youngster.  It makes you wonder, if someone never told them Santa wasn't real, they'd still be leaving milk and cookies on Dec. 24th each year.

I look forward to future religious wars where people bomb and kill to prove their God is right.  Yes, the US does it all the time.  I remember Bush ending his goofy speeches with "God Bless America"...uhh and what, fuck those guys were bombing Tuesday?  Haha.

the Bible is the most factually documented book in history.
People all throughout the world live their lives however they want buy whatever rules, beliefs, superstitions and customs they chose.

What is it about the Christian lifestyle you find so interesting?  Their hypocrisy?  Their struggle with their faith? All of the recordered individuals in the Bible (expect for Jesus) were hhypocrites, why would the followers today be any different?

Just living a life based on the morals of the Bible would be good for society ( I'm not even talking about a faith/ religious beliefs either).

I'm not attacking you dude,  I think you're a smart and  funny guy and I'm very interested in your opinion.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2014, 09:52:46 PM »
So if they were legal, like alcohol, itd be permissible with God? During the prohibition He was against alcohol but once the law was changed He changed His stance?

The real problem is people have decided to "know" God's answers but they don't "know" God.

I like Croatch and enjoy his postings but for someone who doesn't believe in God yet he knows how those who claim to know Him should live, fascinating.   Great post though!

I was just using the illegal substances as an example. Any substance, legal or illegal, that destroys the mind or body, may be considered self-suicide, according to a God.
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2014, 10:10:45 PM »
I always think it is stupid, self-righteous and selfish when sport players or any athlete thanks god or prays for a win. I mean, even if there is a god, do you really think he gives a flying fuck about sports or athletes? Wouldn't he care about more important things like child abuse, poverty, war, genocide? Yet, these self-righteous athletes are always praying for a victory. Save your prayers for something more important, dummy.
if the skyman aint responding to the people suffering these then why would he listen to athelete  ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2014, 10:10:53 PM »
quote author=SF1900 link=topic=554846.msg7804094#msg7804094 date=1415339566]
I was just using the illegal substances as an example. Any substance, legal or illegal, that destroys the mind or body, may be considered self-suicide, according to a God.
[/quote]
I understand.

I'm not disagreeing but in that same vein what would be the view of those who's obesity causes heart failure (or numerous other health defects that ultimately lead to an "early" death). By OUR viewpoint they would be just as guilty as self suicide.

I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm just pointing out the fact that Christians like to say suicide with a gun is wrong but a slow suicide via a fork isn't the same; or occasionally speeding isn't a big deal (unless you speed in rainy weather causes death), etc....

I guess my point is not everything is black and white, there is a large gray area in life, and I like to evaluate why we believe what we do, especially when it concerns God and His ways.

Thank you for the input though.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2014, 10:20:23 PM »
if the skyman aint responding to the people suffering these then why would he listen to athelete  ::)

Halo you know your bible,  just because He hasn't responded when we wanted Him to doesn't mean He's not listening.

Why did it take 7 plagues before Pharaoh would let the Israelite's leave Egypt (after 400 + years of enslavement) only to change his mind and chase after them and corner them at the Red Sea (mind you the Hebrews  prayed for their freedom for years and when they finally got it they wanted to go back to slavery).

It's because the scripture tells us that God hardened Pharaohs heart so that God's name would be exalted.
 Life is bigger than our individual experiences.....

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2014, 10:23:15 PM »
Halo you know your bible,  just because He hasn't responded when we wanted Him to doesn't mean He's not listening.

Why did it take 7 plagues before Pharaoh would let the Israelite's leave Egypt (after 400 + years of enslavement) only to change his mind and chase after them and corner them at the Red Sea (mind you the Hebrews  prayed for their freedom for years and when they finally got it they wanted to go back to slavery).

It's because the scripture tells us that God hardened Pharaohs heart so that God's name would be exalted.
 Life is bigger than our individual experiences.....
yeah u rigtht!

or maybe

it's just a book of fables  ???

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2014, 10:33:01 PM »
yeah u rigtht!

or maybe

Don't lose your faith brother, life on earth isn't meant to be our greatest accomplishment.
Jesus is our example. His Kingdom wasn't of this earth.

Your best days are ahead of you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2014, 10:47:58 PM »
yeah u rigtht!

or maybe

"For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written,

'I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
    and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.'

Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe. For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men."
(1 Corinthians 18-25

http://www.reasons.org/articles/articles/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible

http://creation.com/trust-the-bible

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2014, 11:32:27 PM »

Who would believe in 2000 years old script  ;D

Getting cold in CH, Mr.Croat  ;)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2014, 12:42:13 AM »
you need god to protect your heart and kidneys from juice

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2014, 12:55:48 AM »
Croatch, with all due respect, I'm giving the absolute benefit of the doubt here and I'm assuming you've humbly desired to know the reality of God and sought him on his terms and found nothing in response?   Based on the tone of your posts, I'm assuming that you acknowledged your offenses against God (your sin) and desired to be reconciled with him.  I'm assuming you sought to know the risen God in Jesus Christ and that you claimed him as Savior and believed that he died as payment for you sins and that he did in fact rise from the dead and that there was absolutely nothing in response to your efforts.  Is that correct?  

Believe it or not, I genuinely do care about the members of this board.

Fair and thoughtful, as always, but big mistake.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2014, 12:57:32 AM »

Enter comments: it doesn't say anything about steroids in the bible. ::)

So what's your problem then?  ;D
Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2014, 01:00:30 AM »
wall of text consisting of nothing but complete fucking bullshit

clap for yourself

Dude, you're constantly praising Jehovah and Ronnie's Christianity, what gives with the insults all of a sudden?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2014, 01:09:56 AM »

Yes but the skyman is making u bald halo, u need to get transplant asap :D ;D