Author Topic: My honest review of pj brauns new intra powder (review posted)  (Read 8669 times)

juicemachine

Re: My honest review of pj brauns new intra powder
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2014, 05:04:13 AM »
Calling your product angel dust shows poor judgement.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2014, 05:23:33 AM »

It shows there is no creativity in their marketing, they took the easy route "hey let's name it after a street drug"
I know, you don't

juicemachine

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2014, 05:28:51 AM »
It shows there is no creativity in their marketing, they took the easy route "hey let's name it after a street drug"
Still it contributes to this culture of glorification of promiscuous sex, drugs, and violence.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2014, 05:51:28 AM »
There is nothing quite like original marketing ;D

I know, you don't

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2014, 07:30:51 AM »
peptopro + maltodextrin would be much cheaper and as effective than the meadow formula

peptopro tastes horrible tho

This is not accurate.

GI clearance time is nothing close to HBCD.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 07:32:13 AM »

I still have never understood this argument. Are you babies really offended by that? Wow, we live in such a pussified society it's unbelievable.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 07:43:02 AM »
I still have never understood this argument. Are you babies really offended by that? Wow, we live in such a pussified society it's unbelievable.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2014, 07:45:57 AM »

There is a difference between being offended and stating that someone used poor judgment related to a business venture.

I dont think any person on getbig is offended by the term "angel dust." However, from a business POV, calling a product angel dust may not be the best decision. Do you really think any company, especially the multi billion dollar companies, would call any of their products a drug related name?

Not to mention if you want teenagers to buy your products, naming a supplement after a drug may make some parents whose teenagers are buying the supplement, pissed off. And may prevent their teenager from buying the product.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2014, 08:19:42 AM »
There is a difference between being offended and stating that someone used poor judgment related to a business venture.

I dont think any person on getbig is offended by the term "angel dust." However, from a business POV, calling a product angel dust may not be the best decision. Do you really think any company, especially the multi billion dollar companies, would call any of their products a drug related name?

Not to mention if you want teenagers to buy your products, naming a supplement after a drug may make some parents whose teenagers are buying the supplement, pissed off. And may prevent their teenager from buying the product.
Exactly.  I raised this point about this product previously.  It certainly implies a negative connotation by calling it that.  Using an adjective would have been better.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2014, 09:57:47 AM »
Angel Dust is our best selling product. Many thousands a week. Every store we have that carries it says it gets more attention, and then purchases, than any similar other product. If the name and the label get us a shot to prove the product is good, I don't see how anyone could say that was a mistake.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 10:01:24 AM »
Exactly.  I raised this point about this product previously.  It certainly implies a negative connotation by calling it that.  Using an adjective would have been better.

Agreed. But according to PJ, its their best selling product. I wonder what is the demographic of people buying the supplement.
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2014, 10:16:29 AM »
Angel Dust is our best selling product. Many thousands a week. Every store we have that carries it says it gets more attention, and then purchases, than any similar other product. If the name and the label get us a shot to prove the product is good, I don't see how anyone could say that was a mistake.

ive tried it
I feel it's very weak compared to Hyde geeked or esp
Decent product but def on the low stim category

I will be posting my review for the intra powder later today
w

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2014, 10:18:09 AM »
ive tried it
I feel it's very weak compared to Hyde geeked or esp
Decent product but def on the low stim category

I will be posting my review for the intra powder later today

Haha. I have a feeling the review isn't going to be very good.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2014, 10:24:29 AM »
Haha. I have a feeling the review isn't going to be very good.
pj!!!!! Can u make A pre workout that doesn't give u stim dick
Is very high in caffeine
Puts u in an aggressive mood
And no crash after
w

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2014, 10:34:24 AM »

Do you have any clue how much money they are making from it? Clearly it was an excellent business decision to name it what they did. Hell they could even name it "WHITE POWER: the one and only PreWorkout for white people" and it would sell just as well. You guys obviously don't understand the supp biz.

This is pointless though to argue with any of the cry babies who are offended this easily over a silly name. What an odd way for a man to go through life being scared and offended this easily

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2014, 10:51:51 AM »
Do you have any clue how much money they are making from it? Clearly it was an excellent business decision to name it what they did. Hell they could even name it "WHITE POWER: the one and only PreWorkout for white people" and it would sell just as well. You guys obviously don't understand the supp biz.

This is pointless though to argue with any of the cry babies who are offended this easily over a silly name. What an odd way for a man to go through life being scared and offended this easily

Did you miss the point where I said I was not offended. Nowhere did i indicate that I was offended or crying about it. I was clearly speaking from a business venture. That it MAY be an issue. Obviously, you have comprehension issues.  :-\ :-\

And PJ stated that he is making a lot of money off of his product, so clearly it is not impacting his business venture. Clearly, I was wrong.

So what are you continuing to bitch and moan about?
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2014, 11:04:43 AM »

Edward Bernays would call you full of shit and would sit down with PJ and Aaron and explain to them how they could dramatically increase their sales with a simple name change and alternate marketing.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2014, 11:25:43 AM »

It's quite the poor business decision, of course a simpleton like you would look at the shock value of the name and that it gets some sales but you do not consider the big picture.
I know, you don't

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2014, 11:28:08 AM »
PJ and Aaron may want to give this a watch, especially part 2-The Engineering of Consent and part 1-Happiness Machines:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-century-of-the-self/

Everyone should watch all of the parts for that matter.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2014, 12:01:27 PM »
peptopro + maltodextrin would be much cheaper and as effective than the meadow formula

peptopro tastes horrible tho

Malto? think you mean dextrose, no?
?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2014, 12:25:43 PM »
Did you miss the point where I said I was not offended. Nowhere did i indicate that I was offended or crying about it. I was clearly speaking from a business venture. That it MAY be an issue. Obviously, you have comprehension issues.  :-\ :-\

And PJ stated that he is making a lot of money off of his product, so clearly it is not impacting his business venture. Clearly, I was wrong.

So what are you continuing to bitch and moan about?

Are you upset with me ???

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2014, 12:28:54 PM »
I used to take this one but the doctor asked me to stop  :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2014, 12:33:02 PM »
You are correct, the EAA's were put there for cost cutting and on top of that they are missing some of the EAA's like histidine which happens to be the most expensive one. They are cutting corners in order to make more profit.

LOL really? I guess some essential aminos aren't that essential. These guys sound real jokers to me. Though I bet they have a lot of guys swearing this product leads to soreness free mountain dog training lol.

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2014, 04:45:40 PM »
Pre workouts are such an unbelievable waste of money. I hate that I got sucked into believing in them when I first started lifting in college

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2014, 05:50:59 PM »

Thousands weekly?  Impressive.  What are your margins?