Author Topic: How do you feel about the 4 main points of Obama Amnesty plan?  (Read 4499 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: How do you feel about the 4 main points of Obama Amnesty plan?
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2014, 07:19:33 AM »
Just more lies from Obola:
= "If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor"

=  "If you like your Health Plan you can keep your health plan"

=  Families will see an average of $2500 reduction in cost for  their health insurance"

The truth is we have over 20 million illegals here, with millions more heading this way soon, most will go on government assistance (our tax dollars), schools will be overloaded even more. Thanks to idiots like 240 who voted for "hope and change" America will never be the same.

A nation can survive an Obama - what it cant survive are the voters who approve of this type of lawlessness and a corrupt communist tyrant like ofagget

Look at a few posters on this board seriously - Option D, Andre, and Straw -  imaginer that people like that vote and you know exactly why things are so F'D up. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

James

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2014, 07:38:29 AM »

A nation can survive an Obama - what it cant survive are the voters who approve of this type of lawlessness and a corrupt communist tyrant like ofagget

Look at a few posters on this board seriously - Option D, Andre, and Straw -  imaginer that people like that vote and you know exactly why things are so F'D up.  

I rarely disagree with you, but on this I do. I live in Texas, on the front line of the damage being done by the huge influx of illegals. and what Obola did last night will do irreparable damage to us.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2014, 07:41:24 AM »
I rarely disagree with you, but on this I do. I live in Texas, on the front line of the damage being done by the huge influx of illegals. and what Obola did last night will do irreparable damage to us.

See - what I mean is pieces of worthless shit like Obama always come around - but they are dealt w by a citizenry not willing to support their treason.   But with a communist drug addicted fag like Obama - you have people like 240, option F, Straw, Andre et al who make excuses for this shit and will keep doing do for every similarly worthless shitstain like Obama who comes a long. 

But I agree - Obama is doing disastrous damage to this nation 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2014, 07:42:26 AM »
I live in Texas, on the front line of the damage being done by the huge influx of illegals. and what Obola did last night will do irreparable damage to us. Survive? yes,  Prosper? No

Is this set in stone now though?

Can one man just do something like that unilaterally in the US?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2014, 07:44:48 AM »
you have people like 240, option F, Straw, Andre et al who make excuses for this shit

You can't really believe I support amnesty, do you?   

I mean, for all my debate and kneepadding on other topics - Amnesty?  Really? 

James

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 07:48:30 AM »
Is this set in stone now though?

Can one man just do something like that unilaterally in the US?

Yes it is done,  just like Obama-care.  

The only person in Washington with the guts to undo it is Ted Cruz, and you not only have the liberals politicians smearing his name but also the Republican establishment like McCain smearing his name as well to the media, making it very hard for him to become the Republican nominee for President.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2014, 07:49:06 AM »

I mean, for all my debate and kneepadding on other topics - Amnesty?  Really? 

Not on this bro - but what led to this - we did not get here overnight.  

I know you now hate Obama - but the excuses over the past few years served to help embolden this scumbag to the point we are today.  

James

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2014, 07:50:10 AM »

I mean, for all my debate and kneepadding on other topics - Amnesty?  Really?  

If you own a business and you hire someone to run your Company that then ruins (bankrupts) the Company, then you are also responsible.

James

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2014, 08:10:13 AM »
See - what I mean is pieces of worthless shit like Obama always come around - but they are dealt w by a citizenry not willing to support their treason.   But with a communist drug addicted fag like Obama - you have people like 240, option F, Straw, Andre et al who make excuses for this shit and will keep doing do for every similarly worthless shitstain like Obama who comes a long.  

But I agree - Obama is doing disastrous damage to this nation  

Not anymore, things have changed.

"Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You" is the mindset of many now, and the mindset of many more heading this way as fast as they can thanks Obola.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2014, 08:14:57 AM »

"Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You" is the mindset of many now, and the mindset of many more heading this way as fast as they can thanks Obola.

The welfare parasites who make up Obama's base of support are now in charge.  Just look at the posts of people like Andre straw option F, et al - can it be any more depressing what portends for a country in the future when fools like that vote ? 

James

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2014, 08:22:44 AM »
The welfare parasites who make up Obama's base of support are now in charge.  Just look at the posts of people like Andre straw option F, et al - can it be any more depressing what portends for a country in the future when fools like that vote ?  

Its only going to get worse.

When 240 and his voting crew are done the entire country will look like Detroit.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2014, 08:26:46 AM »
You guys should be thankful if it looks like Detroit. I wish I had taken picture son some of my trips to central America...its horrifying. The Middle East is the Middle east...they aren't coming here in the millions like these people.
L

James

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2014, 08:28:10 AM »
You guys should be thankful if it looks like Detroit. I wish I had taken picture son some of my trips to central America...its horrifying. The Middle East is the Middle east...they aren't coming here in the millions like these people.

They will before he is done

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2014, 08:44:43 AM »

Exactly.

Irreparable damage. People dont seem to realize the magnitude of this man's presidency. Future generations will look back on this time as a major turning point in american history and wonder why so many of us just went along with everything.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2014, 09:02:53 AM »
YOu guys are killing your brains over the immigration issue.....Obama did the right thing......The people that he gave amnesty to WERE NEVER EVER GOING TO BE DEPORTED ANYWAY.....MANY OF THEM WORK..THEY HAVE CHILDREN WHO ARE ALREADY CITIZENS....THEY PAY TAXES...AND THEY ARE MOSTLY STABLE AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE......

Why waste resources looking for them and deporting them?.....it makes no sense..better to focus on those who are a true danger.....ALSO...Obama did the right thing here because now ...ALL THOSE ILLEGALS WILL NOW HAVE TO REGISTER....NOW WE WILL KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE AND WHERE THEY WORK...whereas before they were living in the shadows and who knows where the hell they were or who they are, or what they were doing???

Finally, the big secret that Obama or no one else in giovernment wants to discuss is that THIS ACTION SAVES THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT A TON OF MONEY...it now costs an estimated $29,000 to deport ONE illegal.....thats money we cvan't aford....it would bankrupt the country.....

The Republicans and conservatives were stalling on this issue....they had time to try to repeal Obamacare 40 times but did not lift a finger to work on the immigration issue EVEN WITH A MAJORITY IN CONGRESS.....and the fact of the matter is...THE REPUBLICANS HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SECURE THE BORDERS EITHER, EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE THE PRESIDENCY, YET THEY CRITICIZE OBAMA FOR NOT DOING IT

I think the government may not want to tell us that the border is UNSECURABLE..it can't be done...even with a wall, Mexicans and other will still find a way around it...the Mexicans have been coming across this border for thousands of years.....since parts of the U.S. USED TO BE MEXICO.....they know all the tricks.....they are not gonna stop no matter what...MORE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ARRESTED COMING ACROSS THE BORDER IN OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY THAN AT ANY TIME IN HISTORY EVEN THOUGH LESS ARE ACTUALLY COMING...and OBAMA HAS DEPORTED MORE ILLEGALS THAN ANY PRESIDENT EVER

BUT the Obama haters hate to conced any point which gives Obama credit for anything....thats the real problem.

GOOD JOB BY OBAMA

James

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2014, 10:39:01 AM »
An exhaustive study by the Heritage Foundation has found that after amnesty, current unlawful immigrants would receive $9.4 trillion in government benefits and services and pay more than $3 trillion in taxes over their lifetimes. That leaves a net fiscal deficit (benefits minus taxes) of $6.3 trillion. That deficit would have to be financed by increasing the government debt or raising taxes on U.S. citizens.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/amnesty-for-illegal-immigrants-will-cost-america/2013/05/06/e5d19afc-b661-11e2-b94c-b684dda07add_story.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2014, 10:40:25 AM »
Its only going to get worse.

When 240 and his voting crew are done the entire country will look like Detroit.

Truth.   :-\

James

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2014, 11:20:19 AM »
Truth.   :-\

Oh wait... today is Friday, 240 is a libertarian on Fridays.