Author Topic: Bill Cosby - Suddenly pudding pops don't seem so appealing.....  (Read 56180 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Bill Cosby - Suddenly pudding pops don't seem so appealing.....
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2014, 04:11:03 PM »
It`s already a mess, and it`s only going to get worse.

But I dont care or think much about these things these days. I just live life my way and don`t care about the rest.
And that's why things are the way they are .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2014, 04:13:19 PM »
Hero?  He was never funny and his show sucked.  Why was he a hero to you? 

The only funny thing I ever heard Cosby say

On Cocaine :

I wanted to know, what's the big deal about cocaine ?

I was told "Cocaine amplifies your personality."

Ok...but what if the person is an asshole ?

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #227 on: November 24, 2014, 04:17:53 PM »
Sadly many scandinavians are like that, especially swedes I have noticed. They will let the muslims destroy their country. And I have never understood why? How can a country become so brainwashed, so dumb and naive?

For example, it's just a question of time before ISIS strikes in Sweden. Bombs, mass shootings in malls etc. But they can't do anything because the enemy is already there.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2014, 05:56:30 PM »
The only funny thing I ever heard Cosby say

On Cocaine :

I wanted to know, what's the big deal about cocaine ?

I was told "Cocaine amplifies your personality."

Ok...but what if the person is an asshole ?
Not even close to being funny.  Thats pretty much common knowledge.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2014, 05:58:38 PM »

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #230 on: November 25, 2014, 03:00:05 AM »
And that's why things are the way they are .

Yep, but there`s nothing I can do about it. Its our fucked up goverment.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #231 on: November 25, 2014, 03:58:07 AM »
Yep, but there`s nothing I can do about it. Its our fucked up goverment.
And how did your government get into power? You as a single person as less powerful, but people who think like you are more powerful. To be so apathetic about it is what the people in power want.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #232 on: November 25, 2014, 05:15:36 AM »
And how did your government get into power? You as a single person as less powerful, but people who think like you are more powerful. To be so apathetic about it is what the people in power want.

The government does`nt care or listen to the people... You americans of all people should know..... ::)

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: November 25, 2014, 06:18:59 AM »
so has anybody offered up any proof of these rapes?

Not solid proof, I mean just any kind of proof any kind at all that is not from the mouth of bitter lying whores.

If I were Cosby I would be suing like crazy. This shit needs to stop

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: November 26, 2014, 07:25:13 AM »
Up to 19 women now. Yahoo lists each of the 19 and the events they say happened. Bill Cosby's only comment so far has been, "Zip zop wop boopity bop!".

Bill Cosby has been publicly accused of raping, drugging, coercing or sexually assaulting 19 different women since 1965 and many of them have only begun to come forward in recent weeks.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/19-bill-cosby-accusers-complete-breakdown-allegations-far-135600544.html

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: November 26, 2014, 07:43:16 AM »
 I used to admire Bill Cosby...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: November 26, 2014, 07:45:32 AM »
The only thing I will say on Cosby's behalf is that some of these accusations sound like typical male sexual aggression that we all do from time to time.....many of us guys have banged chicks after they have fallen asleep or passed out..LOL...also many of these women still hung out withn him and still went with him to his hotel room knowing what had transpired before........also Coz paid off a loot of these women and even paid expenses for them including college tuition....

Also females are notorious for having buyers remorse after having sex with a guy they barely know...it took them 20,30,40 years to come out with these stories....again..I do think the majority are true......

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: November 26, 2014, 07:54:05 AM »
I've never banged an unconscious woman or used drugs or anything else to incapacitate them (other than my wit, looks, charm and very nice... or so I've been told...schlong).   Cosby is a scumbag.....and those sweaters he wore on his show were fucking ugly

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: November 26, 2014, 08:15:15 AM »
I've never banged an unconscious woman or used drugs or anything else to incapacitate them (other than my wit, looks, charm and very nice... or so I've been told...schlong).   Cosby is a scumbag.....and those sweaters he wore on his show were fucking ugly

they weren't ugly...maybe a little gay...but not ugly.....hey wait!... wouldn't it be hilarious if a bunch of gay guys came out with stories saying Cosby drugged and abused them too? :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #239 on: November 26, 2014, 08:26:12 AM »
.....many of us guys have banged chicks after they have fallen asleep or passed out..

um

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #240 on: November 26, 2014, 08:27:02 AM »
The only thing I will say on Cosby's behalf is that some of these accusations sound like typical male sexual aggression that we all do from time to time.....many of us guys have banged chicks after they have fallen asleep or passed out..LOL...also many of these women still hung out withn him and still went with him to his hotel room knowing what had transpired before........also Coz paid off a loot of these women and even paid expenses for them including college tuition....

Also females are notorious for having buyers remorse after having sex with a guy they barely know...it took them 20,30,40 years to come out with these stories....again..I do think the majority are true......

Speak for yourself you fucking rapist piece of shit! >:(

Your just another monkey standing up for your filthy "idol". ::) Not surprised in the least though, as you monkeys have a lack of sense, moral, ethics and what not. Thats why 90% of you end up in jail. :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: November 26, 2014, 08:55:41 AM »

Speak for yourself you fucking rapist piece of shit! >:(

Your just another monkey standing up for your filthy "idol". ::) Not surprised in the least though, as you monkeys have a lack of sense, moral, ethics and what not. Thats why 90% of you end up in jail. :)

you stupid fuck...did you not read that I said I BELIEVED THE ALLEGATIONS..you dumb hillbilly fuck???..and if you think that men all over the United States haven't had sex with passed out women then you are a naive dumbass....just look at the reality on college campuses...every Friday and Saturday night drunken college dudes are having sex with passed out or drunken chicks

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #242 on: November 26, 2014, 09:33:09 AM »
you stupid fuck...did you not read that I said I BELIEVED THE ALLEGATIONS..you dumb hillbilly fuck???..and if you think that men all over the United States haven't had sex with passed out women then you are a naive dumbass....just look at the reality on college campuses...every Friday and Saturday night drunken college dudes are having sex with passed out or drunken chicks

Im not the dumb fuck, you retarted piece of filth. ::)

The fact that your trying to "justify" the fact that you sleep with unconsious women without their consent by using the all "Everybody else does it!" phrase (like that even would matter one bit) makes you look really bad, and Getbiggers have taken notice. I bet you have a bottle of pills yourself, you and Cosby should hook up one day... ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: November 26, 2014, 09:39:48 AM »
Im not the dumb fuck, you retarted piece of filth. ::)

The fact that your trying to "justify" the fact that you sleep with unconsious women without their consent by using the all "Everybody else does it!" phrase (like that even would matter one bit) makes you look really bad, and Getbiggers have taken notice. I bet you have a bottle of pills yourself, you and Cosby should hook up one day... ::)

you just keep getting dumber and dumber.....I've never drugged anybody....but I have had sex with women when both of us were drunk and semi conscious and also while we in bed together after a bender.......of course I was in a relationship with them already...but I';m not naive like you to say that these things don't happen....in fact they happen all the time... all i'm saying is that in relationships betwen men and women, sometimes things get fuzzy when you've been drinking......

Also what I thought was weird is that many of these women willingly took the pill from cosby..I don't get that....would you accept a pill from a total stranger???...not knowing what it is???...as I have said...I believe that cosby did do the majority of what they say he did...but some of these stories are really weird and don't add up....some of it sounds consentual but with remorse afterwards....

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #244 on: November 26, 2014, 10:33:04 AM »
...also many of these women still hung out withn him and still went with him to his hotel room knowing what had transpired before........also Coz paid off a loot of these women and even paid expenses for them including college tuition....

Like I mentioned in my post above, this sounds more like prostitution than rape. At the very least, it should greatly diminish their credibility.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #245 on: November 26, 2014, 01:36:55 PM »

You are a sick bastard. 

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #246 on: November 26, 2014, 02:06:52 PM »
you just keep getting dumber and dumber.....I've never drugged anybody....but I have had sex with women when both of us were drunk and semi conscious and also while we in bed together after a bender.......of course I was in a relationship with them already...but I';m not naive like you to say that these things don't happen....in fact they happen all the time... all i'm saying is that in relationships betwen men and women, sometimes things get fuzzy when you've been drinking......

Also what I thought was weird is that many of these women willingly took the pill from cosby..I don't get that....would you accept a pill from a total stranger???...not knowing what it is???...as I have said...I believe that cosby did do the majority of what they say he did...but some of these stories are really weird and don't add up....some of it sounds consentual but with remorse afterwards....

Im not gonna waste more time on you, you sick perverted moron... ::) You`r getting slaughtered in every which way. Getbig should just ban your monkey ass, as you are no use here.

Filth.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #247 on: November 27, 2014, 05:40:18 AM »
 ::)

Cosby mistress AFTER SLEEPING WITH HIM OVER 100 TIMES  ::)  claims comedian drugged and raped her, fathered her daughter

I guess this is a new definition of "date rape". If a woman willingly dates a man (a married by the way) willingly gets high with the man and willingly has sex with the man again and again and again it can somehow - 30 years later and with no evidence - become rape. I guess this can be called "long term dating rape".
This garbage has gotten ridiculous and these radical feminists and the big-money media needs to be reigned in.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: November 27, 2014, 06:29:12 AM »

The only difference between you, and a man sitting in jail for rape with ruined career prospects etc is that your victim didn't report you. Always remember that - you are a rapist.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #249 on: November 27, 2014, 06:37:03 AM »
Why are there no official charges against Cosby? Are the police involved?

It sounds like nobody is pressing criminal charges.