Author Topic: I trained with Ronnie yesterday!  (Read 15017 times)

MrPopeye

• Getbig I
Re: I trained with Ronnie yesterday!
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2006, 06:13:23 AM »
As long as he invited you in wtf right? That;s cool.

So Peyton lets his cousin play with his balls huh? Wonder how accomodating he'd be with someone he's not related to and no cameras rolling. He's an overrated shithead and why the hell we sank so much cash into his POS brother is beyond me.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2006, 10:17:05 AM »
Yeah he shared the seat with you so you got to share some ass sweat but let me ask you a question.  Do you think he would have shared his cornbread with you? 

Unequivocally, no. When I met Ronnie right after his 01 Arnold win, I asked him how much for a banana he had at his table (I competed that day, and looked hungry) halfway jokingly. He looked at me like I was an alien, then his friend pushed in and said " You don wan be no takin Ronnie foo". I thought it was the funniest thing in the world at the time.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2006, 10:29:54 AM »
That's hilarious!  When I was in college this dude says "you gah essuh pensumboh?"  After several moments of intense interpretation, I determined he was asking "you got an extra pencil I can borrow?"  Which I did.

But "you don wan be no takin Ronnie Foo" is better

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2006, 05:13:54 PM »
I work out at Gold's Gym Pasadena.  (Right outside Los Angeles for those of you in different parts of the world) Ronnie Coleman was there yesterday training, because the Ironman is here in Pasadena this weekend.  I felt all weird asking to work in with him on the seat he was using, but it is the only upright seat that I like to use for overhead DB presses, becuase it is right in front of the heavy Dumbells.  After seeing me stand in the background for about 3-4 minutes, he asks if I want to work in and I excepted.  Him and his buddy, (who I did not recognize) were totally cool and encouraged me and offered me spots and shit. 

Not all that exciting I guess, but he is Ronnie and I felt cool for a while.   

Ronnie is like god... but bigger and blacker...