Author Topic: does this product do shit? anybody try it?  (Read 13924 times)

whitewidow

does this product do shit? anybody try it?
« on: November 18, 2014, 05:17:23 PM »
http://www.purchasepeptides.com/buy-peptides/buy-premium-usa-igf1-lr3-1mg/

http://www.purchasepeptides.com/buy-peptides/buy-igf-des-1mg-usa/

I really want to use HGH with my stack but I am just not sure the HGH I can get is 100% real deal 191-AA HGH. The guy is a pretty straight shooter and his company is fucking huge! I have no doubt they have the cash tomake real 191-AA HGH but sometimes these companys just do the real 191-AA for the first couple btaches and then start selling lower quality. would a just growth hormone releasing product do anything? I know it won't be anything compared to real HGH but alot of the HGH going around right now guys are just getting too much water retention off of!  

If I used this product with my stack could I expect any gains? the last thing I want is some HGh that bloats me with water retention I just am finishing dropping off alot of the water retention i was holding in my legs and calves. Plus I could buy more of this product or should i just pull the trigger and try out this new generic HGh that is suppose to compare to serostim? But anybody selling HGh is going to say there HGH is the bomb and show you bloodwork from people who tested in the mid 30's. Plus this is domestic.

Money is not the issue just vwondering if a product like this could potentially get you similar gains? or just total diffrent bakllpark? I would think it's a total diffrent ballpark but if I get some generic HGh that just bloats me with water i want nothing to do with it. who has used this product and what were the gains like? I need something that will not give me water retention but give some kind of HGH like gains.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: does this product do shit? anybody try it?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 05:53:44 PM »
this one is so inconclusive. They can't even say if it's best, pre or post training, some prefer sub q, others say in the muscle worked... One of those things you need to find your way with.

I wouldn't touch the shit.

Those who like, say it gives incredible vascularity while you use it, no gains or nothing really to be expected.

Then some say real IGF is not available and if so is ungodly expensive, so what is this stuff that sells for the price of a pair of jeans?

Hard to say...
?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 06:14:39 PM »
The only problem is real IGF-1 is rarer and more expensive than pharma GH.

But there are many guys WAY into peptide protocols that go the whole 9 yards with blood work and everything to prove it.

From what I've seen they consist of 2 or 3 different compounds and they spike GH levels through the roof for about a half hour at a time, perfect for around workouts, upon waking etc. But they definitely work...

A guy posted GH bloods of 39.5 after giving blood 10 minutes after injecting:

100mcg CJC-1295 No dac
200mcg GHRP-2

As you know 39.5 is fucking insane...20+ is crazy and proof your GH is at least real, so even if it was only 39 for 30 mins or so it is still huge for the money...The 100mcg of CJC costs about $2 and the 200mcg of GHRP costs about $0.50 cents...

CJC-1295 W/ Dac raises the overall level less, but maintains it for much longer.

This is an amazing read here:

https://www.muscle-research.com/showthread.php?6779-new-to-gh-peptides-READ-ME!!!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 10:41:29 PM »
I've got to admit, tried peps twice and felt nothing at all from them, the second time was when clean too, some on here swear blind by them, but then when you dig, they mumble answers about deep sleeps and nails growing.. Never muscles growing, which to me tells a story

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 11:24:27 PM »

But there are many guys WAY into peptide protocols that go the whole 9 yards with blood work and everything to prove it.

From what I've seen they consist of 2 or 3 different compounds and they spike GH levels through the roof for about a half hour at a time, perfect for around workouts, upon waking etc. But they definitely work...

100mcg CJC-1295 No dac
200mcg GHRP-2

As you know 39.5 is fucking insane...20+ is crazy and proof your GH is at least real, so even if it was only 39 for 30 mins or so it is still huge for the money...The 100mcg of CJC costs about $2 and the 200mcg of GHRP costs about $0.50 cents...

CJC-1295 W/ Dac raises the overall level less, but maintains it for much longer.

https://www.muscle-research.com/showthread.php?6779-new-to-gh-peptides-READ-ME!!!

the thing with peps is that they raise GH for like 1-2 hours.
while synthetic GH remains for 6-8 hours.

with peps you can achieve levels over 100, but if they only remain high for 30 mins that basically doesnt do shit

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 01:37:20 AM »
You need to measure your IGF-1 to get a good idea.
That remains static from day to day

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 04:37:18 AM »

100mcg CJC-1295 No dac
200mcg GHRP-2

So isnt a huge spike like that really playing roulette with cancer risk?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 06:52:02 AM »
i always want to try peps but the complicated protocols discourage me to...
closest thing ive tried was MK 677 and i didnt see much from it

might as well spend the money on gear, or actual GH if you can

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014, 07:35:30 AM »
i always want to try peps but the complicated protocols discourage me to...
closest thing ive tried was MK 677 and i didnt see much from it

might as well spend the money on gear, or actual GH if you can

My thoughts exactly....

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2014, 08:47:50 AM »
I do know the REAL IGF-1 wich is nearly impossible to get and even if you are lucky to find it there is no reason to drop 1,200$ for a few weeks supply unless you were prepping for the Olympia and had a chance at winning and used it 2-3 weeks out. I hear the shit is just nutty! My question is how can they call this IGF-1 if it really isn't REAL IGF-1? Or is the purity just so weak it's ineffective like the real Increlex(IGF-1) I think it's called.

fuck I want to just use HGH but it seems like the best generics around are still giving people some side effects real HGh shouldnlt give you unless these guys are just using way too much!
All HK stuff is bloating the shit out of people and causing their ankles to swell but their blood work is in the 20's so it is real I guess that is the Riptropin I am talking about but alot of us don;t think it is real 191-AA.

HK's Grey tops same deal a little less potent as far as bloodwork goes but same side effects just a mess of water retention! and HK's blues are pretty much just BUNK!

They def are not as good as the old original Riptropins. The brand I want to buy I don;t want to mention but guys are supposively testing in the mid 30's. he sent me links to 6 peoples bloodwork. He also said he would put this HGH up against serostims anyday! This company/lab has been around for awhile and they do have MAJOR cash flow so they could potentially hire some chemists to make some real 191-AA HGH.

I guess I will buy just one kit and see how it goes. if it is as good as seros 2-4 IU's should do enough for my purposes! This HGH came out maybe about 1 and a half months ago. It's not the black tops. It's branded. I don;t want to buy real serostim because I can't get that 1 kit every month anymore that was for sure 100% real so I most likely would buy a fake kit or if it was real it would cost 1,400$! REAL serotim sells for crazy money on the blackmarket! I am pretty sure most everybody including most pros are using generic unless they have connections with HIV patients and even then they don't prescribe HIV patients as much HGH as they used too. Now they presribe them anavar instead in alot of cases.

If you call walgreens and ask how much a 126 IU kit of serostim without insurance coverageis they will quote you about 1,300$ . I called like a few weeks ago and that is how much they wanted.

The best way to go is to go to a Rejuvenation clinic in florida and they will prescribe you HGH and it is real USA human grade I think it might be made by a compounding pharmacy but it is 191-AA. No way in hell I am flying down to florida though! You only have to go in one time and the rest of your refills get mailed to you. I saw dave palumbo go to one floida rejunation venter and they just were loading him up with pretty much everything he wanted. I can post that kink if anybody wants to see it, it was filmed. hell I'll post it anyway, Dave decided no to get the HGh but got Test and deca and also one of those HGH releasing peptides

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 09:11:31 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=554883.0

I wonder why dave didn;t want their HGh probably really expensive he went with one of the HGH releasing peptides any of us can get on the research sites but there's might be better quality! Tht is the way shit should be you walk in and get whatever the fuck you want! Don;t have to worry about bunk HGH or shiity underdosed peptides. Of course they just have the basics but if great qualityb that is all you really need.

There are no places like that in my town. I live in Portland,OR and my Internal medicine doctor is just like dave palumbos they just don't give you enough.I think I even get more then palumbo till he went down there to florida. he is getting 400mg a week before he said he was geting 100mg every 2 weeks. I get 200mg every 10-14 days! Still very low of a amount. I just use 400-500mg of mine and buy other brands so I can keep getting in at lest 400-500mg a week. But what is nice is they will give you HGH if you want it and caber would be no problem if you wanted to pay for it. these companys are in it for the CASH!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2014, 09:41:29 AM »
I wanted to ask my doctor to prescribe it so I could get a big johnson..I hear it works for that

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 06:16:43 AM »
I've got to admit, tried peps twice and felt nothing at all from them, the second time was when clean too, some on here swear blind by them, but then when you dig, they mumble answers about deep sleeps and nails growing.. Never muscles growing, which to me tells a story

if you felt shit from peprtides you got bunk

u can feel it from the jab rushhing face pressure in the head.

ITS PROVEN TO RELEASE YOUR OWN HGH YOUR OWN FUCKING HGH PROVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT BY GETBIG PRO SCIENTISITS - BY REAL FUCKING SCIENTISTS

SO X3 A DAY JABS IS AROUND 4IU OF YOUR OWN HGH

SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME HOW YOUR OWN HGH FROM BABY TO MAN MADE YOU FROM A LITTLE FUCKING BABY TO A MAN DOESNT DO SHIT TO YOU.

ITS YOUR OWN GROWTH FROM YOUR OWN PITUITRY GLAND.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 06:20:54 AM »
TO TAKE IT FURTHER THE AMINO ACID SEQUENCE IS EVEN MORE COMPLETE THEN SYNTHETIC HGH

SO DONT SPOUT BULCRAP

ID RATHER SPEND THE MONEY ON HGH WHY?????????????

ITS A MORE COMPLETE CHEMICAL THEN HGH

USE THEM BOTH

DONT SAY I DIDNT FEEL IT IT DOESNT DO SHIT -

SCIENCE SAYS IT DOES - SCIENCE IS RIGHT

AND IM TELLING YOU KNOW ON THE UK PRO CIRCUIT ITS BEING TAKEN DAILY X6 JABS A DAY WITH SYNTHETIC HGH

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 06:36:43 AM »
My friend actually tried it from purchase peptides and they ended up being bunk

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 11:34:25 AM »
My friend actually tried it from purchase peptides and they ended up being bunk

That's good to know! But does he have blood work or a spectrum Test to prove that? I saw some bloodwork on their letrozole and it was legit. I am pretty sure their Letrozole and arimidex is legit, they seem to work fine and like i said I started using purchase peptides because of the bloodwork I saw on the letro but I have only bouth 2 products from them the Letro and the adex. I bought some Nolva from extreme peptides I am sure it is legit Nolva is so cheap in raw powder sjould be real. i have no clue about purchae peptides IGF-1 products they could be bunk or underdoed I have no clue.

I don't like saying things are bunk except if somebody has bloodwork to prove it. I am not 100% doubting your friend but it might just be underdosed or made with weak raws maybe not 100% bunk. Man I gotta get some nolva and adex,letro tabs deom the pharmacy. I'm glad the pharmacist hss real 100% legit letro,adex, and nolva. I will just order them from him. I'm sick of risking using peptide companys. I always use at least 2 pepitde companys to make sure one of them has something in it!

Thanks for letting thoe board know about your friends experience with this companys IGF-1 products. I bet hey are way underdosed. or just ineffective fior some reason i have no bought any HGH peptide from them like I said just letro and adex and I made sure I saw somebody bloodword on the Letro.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2014, 02:21:18 PM »
Which of these companies is any good? There's like a thousand of them.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2014, 03:50:15 PM »
The one I posted does use powder from america on most of their products it will specify not powder from china . It isn't easy to know wich one is the best or is currently the best. It will switch up depending on what the purity of their powders are at the time. You can goodle best peptide reserach company and you will get the top 5 companys but usually they are top 5 because they are the cheapest and have great shipping. I don;t like to buy liquid nolva, arimidex or letrozole but I did see some bloodwokr somebody did when they used PP's letro and he had barely any estrogen in his body so it was way legit but then you hear things like this on their other products like their IGF-1.

I have also used extreme peptides and both extreme peptides and purchase Peptides have awesome shipping and sometimes have great deals going on. extreme peptides is in the top 5 of on-line research products but they do rate alot on price and shipping. I think alot of the companys use the same sources to get their powders so comes down to how good of a chemist or chemists they hired and the purity of their raw material. Purchase Peptides is owned by some bodybuilder not sure who owns extreme peptides.

They are all hit and miss I believe. Just buy some real anti-E's from overseas or if you want to try their HGH fragments or IGF-1 just do alot of research online and on various boards to see who has the best stuff that week as it does change as i stated some companys might have very potent stuff one week and the next week it isn't as good.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 06:01:05 PM »
I have also used extreme peptides and both extreme peptides and purchase Peptides have awesome shipping and sometimes have great deals going on. extreme peptides is in the top 5 of on-line research products but they do rate alot on price and shipping. I think alot of the companys use the same sources to get their powders so comes down to how good of a chemist or chemists they hired and the purity of their raw material. Purchase Peptides is owned by some bodybuilder not sure who owns extreme peptides.
Never used purchase, but have to disagree with extreme. Used their arimidex at 2cc (2mg)a day just to get same effect of researchstop at .25cc a day and that was a year and a half old. Not even sure if it was working at the 2 to be honest. Did it to try a cheaper company and heard a few bad reviews of researchstop (albeit on forums with tons of sponsors which researchstop doesn't seem to do anymore). Went back and still not been disappointed with them.

Just my thoughts. Extreme seems to be hit or miss on a lot of forums that they aren't sponsors on.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 06:13:27 PM »
TO TAKE IT FURTHER THE AMINO ACID SEQUENCE IS EVEN MORE COMPLETE THEN SYNTHETIC HGH

SO DONT SPOUT BULCRAP

USE THEM BOTH

AND IM TELLING YOU KNOW ON THE UK PRO CIRCUIT ITS BEING TAKEN DAILY X6 JABS A DAY WITH SYNTHETIC HGH

Not by any of the guys I know...

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 09:36:29 PM »
That's good to know! But does he have blood work or a spectrum Test to prove that? I saw some bloodwork on their letrozole and it was legit. I am pretty sure their Letrozole and arimidex is legit, they seem to work fine and like i said I started using purchase peptides because of the bloodwork I saw on the letro but I have only bouth 2 products from them the Letro and the adex. I bought some Nolva from extreme peptides I am sure it is legit Nolva is so cheap in raw powder sjould be real. i have no clue about purchae peptides IGF-1 products they could be bunk or underdoed I have no clue.

I don't like saying things are bunk except if somebody has bloodwork to prove it. I am not 100% doubting your friend but it might just be underdosed or made with weak raws maybe not 100% bunk. Man I gotta get some nolva and adex,letro tabs deom the pharmacy. I'm glad the pharmacist hss real 100% legit letro,adex, and nolva. I will just order them from him. I'm sick of risking using peptide companys. I always use at least 2 pepitde companys to make sure one of them has something in it!

Thanks for letting thoe board know about your friends experience with this companys IGF-1 products. I bet hey are way underdosed. or just ineffective fior some reason i have no bought any HGH peptide from them like I said just letro and adex and I made sure I saw somebody bloodword on the Letro.

Yeah their research chems work well but their peptides didn't seem to do anything for him. He didn't get an increase of appetite and used them for about 8 weeks each so I guess it's a hit or miss with these companies....Sometimes they have good batches and sometimes they're bunk. I say you just shell out the little bit of extra money and get good peptides from a legit source so you know you're not getting bunk or underdosed shit

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 03:48:19 AM »
Anybody tried PEG-MGF?

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 04:50:57 AM »
Never used purchase, but have to disagree with extreme. Used their arimidex at 2cc (2mg)a day just to get same effect of researchstop at .25cc a day and that was a year and a half old. Not even sure if it was working at the 2 to be honest. Did it to try a cheaper company and heard a few bad reviews of researchstop (albeit on forums with tons of sponsors which researchstop doesn't seem to do anymore). Went back and still not been disappointed with them.

Just my thoughts. Extreme seems to be hit or miss on a lot of forums that they aren't sponsors on.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2014, 09:29:34 AM »

SO DONT SPOUT BULCRAP

USE THEM BOTH

then why have so many people gotten shit results if they're so great? This is the vast majority of feedback, so....
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2014, 06:39:22 PM »
then why have so many people gotten shit results if they're so great? This is the vast majority of feedback, so....

He's a secret pro from a secret country, it must be true...