Author Topic: Rich Piana New Video - FAKE Weights?!  (Read 22251 times)

Mike

• Getbig IV
Rich Piana New Video - FAKE Weights?!
« on: November 20, 2014, 02:25:58 PM »

One of the comments mentioned that this place usually has black Rubber plates for weather proofing.

The one dude, big boy, is a legit. PL so id be surprised if he agreed to use fake weights

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: Rich Piana New Video - FAKE Weights?!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 02:29:18 PM »
Rich is about entertainment, and that's what he does seriously well. His vids are always worth looking and much talked about. Yes, lots of fake, but who cares?

juicemachine

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 02:29:41 PM »
Inclines at 01:55 fake as fuck, at least try to look like you're struggling when lifting those plastic 315 inclines  ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 02:29:49 PM »
These are my weights and I'm half of his size, why would they be fake? It's a good strenght, a sweet spot I'd say, not too dangerous and not a joke either.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 02:31:58 PM »
Inclines at 01:55 fake as fuck, at least try to look like you're struggling when lifting those plastic 315 inclines  ::)

315 on an icline after many eyars of training and bein on juice isn't too heavy.

juicemachine

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 02:32:35 PM »
Militaries at 03:50 lol, same guy fucking up again. This guy needs to go, can't act for shit.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 02:33:20 PM »
worthless video

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 02:34:12 PM »
I love how bodybuilders talk about "the struggle." Like lifting weights and injecting steroids into you is such a struggle. They way they talk you would think they are enduring some form of horrific abuse and/or obstacles lol
X

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 02:35:40 PM »
I love how bodybuilders talk about "the struggle." Like lifting weights and injecting steroids into you is such a struggle. They way they talk you would think they are enduring some form of horrific abuse and/or obstacles lol

fuckin truth...

this fool is acting like its gonna be a riot on the prison yard or some shit...

juicemachine

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 02:36:05 PM »

Kai Greene  :) King of struggles. Most of them are criminals and mentally insane, so there is an actual struggle. Not a noble one tho.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 02:38:39 PM »
Rich is relatively smart: he had the choice of either overdosing on roids and gh, or injecting with oil, bcaa, of whatever the name is. Perhaps the oil way is less harmfull and easier to maintain for several years?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 02:40:11 PM »
I can see Bostin Loyd standing around in the background with his gf. His vid training with Rich will be next.

Rich's arms are starting to look lumpy.  PMMA migration or something.

juicemachine

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 02:40:48 PM »
Rich is relatively smart: he had the choice of either overdosing on roids and gh, or injecting with oil, bcaa, of whatever the name is. Perhaps the oil way is less harmfull and easier to maintain for several years?
Synthol is what killed Freakycalves, absolutely destroys the kidneys.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 02:48:26 PM »
no shit...

what's not fake about him

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 03:03:16 PM »
fuckin truth...

this fool is acting like its gonna be a riot on the prison yard or some shit...

haha lol. I love in the beginning of the video when he is dressed with all that armor, trying to look like a gladiator or something. what a tool lol
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 03:08:59 PM »
Kai Greene  :) King of struggles. Most of them are criminals and mentally insane, so there is an actual struggle. Not a noble one tho.

at least he had some legit struggles growing up. however, bodybuilding in-and-of-itself, is really some noble struggle lol.
X

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2014, 03:20:55 PM »

Zakly what i was thinking as I watched this. "Survival at all costs..."? Wtf is he talking about?

He gets tats, works out, injects, eats, and sells ugly clothes...whoa man, epic survival skills

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2014, 03:29:53 PM »
Zakly what i was thinking as I watched this. "Survival at all costs..."? Wtf is he talking about?

He gets tats, works out, injects, eats, and sells ugly clothes...whoa man, epic survival skills

He had to survive those huge injections of PMMA in Mexico and has do arduous daily videos for all his "followers".  I bet his hair transplants and other plastic surgery hurt too!  Oh and he has to see those awful competition photos of himself with filled arms and bad tats.

This is all far worse than fighting door to door in Iraq or jail. ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 03:33:34 PM »

Excellent post!

My favorite is when they preface a video diary with "In the trenches with...".

"1"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 03:35:27 PM »
Hahaha!!!  ;D. Those douche bag idiots he's working out with. What a freak show.
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 04:26:38 PM »
Excellent post!

My favorite is when they preface a video diary with "In the trenches with...".

"1"

Lifting weights has many traits similar to the Western Front circa 1916.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2014, 04:45:05 PM »
These are my weights and I'm half of his size, why would they be fake? It's a good strenght, a sweet spot I'd say, not too dangerous and not a joke either.

Ok big guy settle down.  They would be fake based on my observations regarding this gym not using grey, metallic plates. 

I love how when anyone mentions how strong someone is on video there are always a few guys who say "thats not that strong, i do that shit everyday"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2014, 05:19:54 PM »
Ok big guy settle down.  They would be fake based on my observations regarding this gym not using grey, metallic plates. 

I love how when anyone mentions how strong someone is on video there are always a few guys who say "thats not that strong, i do that shit everyday"

I've found some good ways to tell if someone is lying about their bench:

- If it's n*100 where n is an integer then they are lying
- If it's 45 + n*90 then they are lying
- If they say something like "it's about x for about y reps" they are lying (everyone knows exactly what they bench)
- If they say something like "it's really not very strong 20 guys in my gym do more" then they are lying

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2014, 05:30:54 PM »

the guy doing that lift is an insanely strong guy. 315 on incline for him is speed work.

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2014, 05:44:26 PM »
Lots of drama and theater here.

The Boyz in the Hood police radio chatter at beginning trying to set theme of hitting the iron in San Question.

Gimme fcking break......