Author Topic: Saved two dogs lives tonight  (Read 9362 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Saved two dogs lives tonight
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2014, 11:36:32 AM »
Jezebelle and I were looking for arrowheads deep in the country a few hours ago and we heard an awful sound coming from a house nearby.  We went through the woods to take a look and saw 5 Pitbulls chained up and two had chains wrapped around their necks and legs and were tangled on top of each other.  One was barely breathing.  We were the only people around for miles and nobody was at that house which looked abandoned.  We called Animal Control and the Police and Sheriff.  They had to take bolt cutters to free the animals.  They seized all the animals and an investigation is starting.  May have stumbled on an illegal dog fighting ring/breeding as one dog was pregnant.  The conditions were horrid.  Those dogs would have died tonight.
michael vick's house???????
F

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2014, 12:07:55 PM »
Thanks to everyone here help saving dogs

A friend and me bought 5 dogs from a kill shelter, they live now happy on his farm with lots of other saved animals

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2014, 12:10:45 PM »

A friend and me bought 5 dogs from a kill shelter, they live now happy on his farm with lots of other saved animals

i thank everyone also that helps out homeless animals,i try my best to help them out.ive helped so many i lost count
R

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2014, 12:29:40 PM »

Oh my. The dog in this pic looks so much like one of mine...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2014, 12:42:52 PM »
Jezebelle and I were looking for arrowheads deep in the country a few hours ago and we heard an awful sound coming from a house nearby.  We went through the woods to take a look and saw 5 Pitbulls chained up and two had chains wrapped around their necks and legs and were tangled on top of each other.  One was barely breathing.  We were the only people around for miles and nobody was at that house which looked abandoned.  We called Animal Control and the Police and Sheriff.  They had to take bolt cutters to free the animals.  They seized all the animals and an investigation is starting.  May have stumbled on an illegal dog fighting ring/breeding as one dog was pregnant.  The conditions were horrid.  Those dogs would have died tonight.

Those pup's got lucky last Thursday night. It's good you found them. Hopefully, caring people will adopt them.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2014, 09:13:19 PM »
that is awesome and thank you for helping them

E
E

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2014, 09:16:29 PM »
Even when you professed to be a christian I suspected you lacked empathy.   Is this true?
the last good christian was a jew

dustin

« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2014, 11:58:53 PM »
I can't believe there are savages that train these poor animals to rip each other to shreds. Fucking disgusts me.

Good on you, TA. Keep us posted. I hope those fuckers are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and then some.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2014, 01:19:24 AM »
guy saves animals from a brutal life and people come in here and criticize and troll him

speaks volumes about them

agreed, Josh. This is not the thread to bash Adam.