Author Topic: HOW TO DESTROY ISLAM - NON VIOLENTLY  (Read 13497 times)

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Re: HOW TO DESTROY ISLAM - NON VIOLENTLY
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2016, 04:04:33 AM »
Right,head down to East London, shitholes like Tower Hamlets and ask them. I tell you now 9 out of 10 will ne pro ISIS pro Sharia and death to the UK and USA.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2016, 06:15:21 AM »
Right,head down to East London, shitholes like Tower Hamlets and ask them. I tell you now 9 out of 10 will ne pro ISIS pro Sharia and death to the UK and USA.
why do they leave Canada or japan or idk Australia out of it? hell Canada's even "freer" than america with their sodomy and drugs

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2016, 06:22:57 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2016, 08:08:30 AM »
A huge percentage of Muslims believe in Sharia law.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2016, 08:11:00 AM »
Why non-violently?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2016, 08:18:19 AM »
Why non-violently?

cuz history.
you cant shoot or bomb beliefs

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2016, 02:42:18 PM »
You heard?  Oh so then it must be true.  Didn't realize the source you heard from spoke to all 1.5 billion muslims.  let me guess.  They interviewed 10 in Iraq and 5 said they wanted sharia law so they put out a stat of 50%.

38,000 Muslims interviewed worldwide.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

Overwhelming percentages of Muslims in many countries want Islamic law (sharia) to be the official law of the land, according to a worldwide survey by the Pew Research Center. But many supporters of sharia say it should apply only to their country’s Muslim population.

Moreover, Muslims are not equally comfortable with all aspects of sharia: While most favor using religious law in family and property disputes, fewer support the application of severe punishments – such as whippings or cutting off hands – in criminal cases. The survey also shows that Muslims differ widely in how they interpret certain aspects of sharia, including whether divorce and family planning are morally acceptable.

Interviews conducted in the U.S. with 'moderate' Muslims have shown almost half want Sharia law. You can Google it yourself.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2016, 01:21:35 AM »
HOW TO DESTROY ISLAM - NON VIOLENTLY

I'd rather destroy it violently.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2016, 01:37:23 AM »
well the us dropped 23,000 bombs on muslims countries in 2015. i would say "violently" is curently the method of choice.

The thing is that bombs should been dropped in muslims gettos, over europe.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2016, 10:41:05 AM »
Fact is, the existence of Muslim populations in non-Islamic nations is mostly to our detriment.

The vast majority of Muslims hold beliefs contrary to the ideals of the west.

As is said, time and time again, Islam isn't compatible with non-Muslim lands. It's why major Muslim populations in non-Muslim nations form "nations-within-nations": They dislike man-made-law, secularism and western cultures. And there will always be a flowering anger among these Allah types because of this.

As their populations grow in all western lands, so, too, will these nations-within-nations.

Eventually, and especially with their hugely greater reproduction rates, the host country will become overtaken by the Muslim hordes.

Anyone with half a brain knows this, which is why I've stopped wondering why our "leaders" aren't understanding the very real threat of Muslim immigration.

They're bought and sold. They do not care about future generations. They're totally unconcerned with the preservation of culture.

Every time I see some despicable twat like Obama or Trudeau state Islam is a religion of peace, I feel an overwhelming and seething anger.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2016, 05:09:59 PM »
The problem with religion is that when you have been indoctronated since childhood it is hard to come to the stage when you finally start questioning those beliefs.

At first, parents don't instill the hard doctrine in kids' minds because they don't have the capacity to comprehend all that, but parents will condition kids to believe their god is the most loving being: "god is good and he loves you". All good circumstances is god blessing you. Kids grow up with this conditioning associating everyhting good with that god, they grow up believeing they have a shelter in god. People have a hard time distancing themselves from religion because their whole lives has revolve around the idea of a loving being that cares for them.

Now, from what I have read, new generations in the Middle East are growing more distanced from religion and there is a chance the new generations may change the reality of the Middle East in the future...

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2016, 05:23:00 PM »
The problem with religion is that when you have been indoctronated since childhood it is hard to come to the stage when you finally start questioning those beliefs.

At first, parents don't instill the hard doctrine in kids' minds because they don't have the capacity to comprehend all that, but parents will condition kids to believe their god is the most loving being: "god is good and he loves you". All good circumstances is god blessing you. Kids grow up with this conditioning associating everyhting good with that god, they grow up believeing they have a shelter in god. People have a hard time distancing themselves from religion because their whole lives has revolve around the idea of a loving being that cares for them.

Now, from what I have read, new generations in the Middle East are growing more distanced from religion and there is a chance the new generations may change the reality of the Middle East in the future...

Hi Sweden

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2016, 11:59:03 PM »
Fact is, the existence of Muslim populations in non-Islamic nations is mostly to their detriment.

The vast majority of Muslims hold beliefs contrary to the ideals of the west.

As is said, time and time again, Islam isn't compatible with non-Muslim lands. It's why major Muslim populations in non-Muslim nations form "nations-within-nations": They dislike man-made law, secularism and western cultures. And there will always be a flowering anger among these Allah types because of this.

As their populations grow in all western lands, so, too, will these nations-within-nations.

Eventually, especially with their hugely greater reproduction rates, the host country will become overtaken by the Muslim hordes.

Anyone with half a brain knows this, which is why I've stopped wondering why our "leaders" aren't understanding the very real threat of Muslim immigration.

They're bought and sold. They do not care about future generations. They're totally unconcerned with the preservation of their culture.

Every time I see some despicable twat like Obama or Trudeau state Islam is a religion of peace, I feel an overwhelming and seething anger.

Id rather destroy it violently.

Make it mandatory law to own a pig
& eat Bacon in all non Muslim countries.
Watch them Fcuk off Pronto.

Vile & horrid religion of Non-Peace.