Author Topic: HOW TO DESTROY ISLAM - NON VIOLENTLY  (Read 13524 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: HOW TO DESTROY ISLAM - NON VIOLENTLY
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2014, 08:45:09 AM »
have you heard about the pedophiles of the catholic church?
yeah, but it isn't sanctioned by the Church nor was it practiced by their prophet and held up as an example.
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2014, 12:44:52 PM »
80%+ of Muslims have said that they want to wipe America and Israel off the planet...So if that's true, wouldn't that mean that only 20% of Muslims aren't fanatics and the majority(80%) are?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2016, 07:47:18 AM »

80%+ of Muslims have said that they want to wipe America and Israel off the planet...So if that's true, wouldn't that mean that only 20% of Muslims aren't fanatics and the majority(80%) are?

Lol.  Where the fuck did you get these stats?  From Trump?

Why not 150% or 2000% ?  Good to know the retard is still strong on getbig.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2016, 07:49:50 AM »
Being honest now, I have A Turkish Lawyer working for me. Is he Islamic? i have never asked him. I did speak about radical muslims and he did say they are perverse people wanting to live out their Fantasies and dark desires. I do not think all are violent. I know this Lawyer for 3 years. I hate Radical Muslims but there are of course "normal" people. is the Koran correct? No in my opinion as a Christian,Church of Scotland. Point is lets target the Radicals. They are the scum. The people who twist a faith to Bloodshed.

"Come to Celle"

::)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2016, 08:06:53 AM »

Lol.  Where the fuck did you get these stats?  From Trump?

Why not 150% or 2000% ?  Good to know the retard is still strong on getbig.

Bullshit stats.

I have heard that almost half of Muslims have admitted to wanting to enact Sharia Law in the West. Their religion does instruct them to lie to infidels though.

The bottom line is that Islam is antithetical to Western values and has zero business being allowed to entry to, and much less, flourish in, the West. Any leader who allows them to migrate to North America is a traitor.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2016, 08:16:18 AM »
Maybe Islam is just in the growing phase... after all, it didn't come onto the scene until hundreds of years after Christ.

What was Christianity like 600 years ago?

All I know is that it's either the democrats or the republicans fault! That or communists!

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2016, 08:43:03 AM »
600 years ago Catholics burned Christians at the stake. Roman government and religion has always been anti Christian. They just do a good job hiding it.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2016, 08:52:18 AM »
A recent study of Muslim IQ's in various countries...

Country   IQ
Qatar           78
Turkey   90
Egypt     83
Iran           84
Iraq       87
Netherlands   85
trump pic said it all about ur iq level scumbag.all religious and anti religions people are dickhead.you guys deserve each other.let others live in peace.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2016, 09:01:05 AM »

Bullshit stats.

I have heard that almost half of Muslims have admitted to wanting to enact Sharia Law in the West. Their religion does instruct them to lie to infidels though.

The bottom line is that Islam is antithetical to Western values and has zero business being allowed to entry to, and much less, flourish in, the West. Any leader who allows them to migrate to North America is a traitor.

You heard?  Oh so then it must be true.  Didn't realize the source you heard from spoke to all 1.5 billion muslims.  let me guess.  They interviewed 10 in Iraq and 5 said they wanted sharia law so they put out a stat of 50%.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2016, 09:01:22 AM »
theres no destroying the cult, it should be contained proper in the middle east and central asia

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2016, 09:09:36 AM »
Maybe Islam is just in the growing phase... after all, it didn't come onto the scene until hundreds of years after Christ.

What was Christianity like 600 years ago?

All I know is that it's either the democrats or the republicans fault! That or communists!

I've heard this argument before. However, does this mean we will have to wait until the year 2616 for Islam to reach the level we are at now?
And unfortunately, that means they will still be 600 years behind at that point.

Any change within the Islamic world needs to kick off within the next generation or so if the problems are to subside.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2016, 09:16:08 AM »
You heard?  Oh so then it must be true.  Didn't realize the source you heard from spoke to all 1.5 billion muslims.  let me guess.  They interviewed 10 in Iraq and 5 said they wanted sharia law so they put out a stat of 50%.
guy's clearly a sun reader

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2016, 10:40:26 AM »
The non violent way would be to stop the welfare state.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2016, 11:01:53 AM »
theres no destroying the cult, it should be contained proper in the middle east and central asia

This.

You can't "cure" religious folk of their delusion. Unless they emerge from their brainwashing on their own, it's an impossibility.

The best course of action would be to, as said, attempt to contain the cancer to that region of the world. Not allow it to spread to any considerable degree in other areas.

Unfortunately, our "leaders" are dropping the ball, big time. 

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2016, 12:58:48 PM »
This.

You can't "cure" religious folk of their delusion. Unless they emerge from their brainwashing on their own, it's an impossibility.

The best course of action would be to, as said, attempt to contain the cancer to that region of the world. Not allow it to spread to any considerable degree in other areas.

True, but the problem is twofold. First they reproduce like rabbits. Second, they brainwash and indoctrinate their kids to hate non-Muslims from birth and continue through their schools.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2016, 01:05:43 PM »
This.

the "leaders" are causing the spread. people generally dont want to leave their homes if it's relatively unbombed

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2016, 01:50:58 PM »
well the us dropped 23,000 bombs on muslims countries in 2015. i would say "violently" is curently the method of choice.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2016, 02:03:29 PM »
It's human nature, or the nature of any organism, to find differences and divide into opposing ideas. An inherent drive to improve upon itself calls for constant conflict.  Kill Islam (which I don't see anyone being able to do, since it is just an idea), and something else takes it's place. Whatever reason to disagree and fight, we will find it, it's beyond our control, or we would not exist.

Free will is a joke to me.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2016, 03:54:57 PM »
If Islam wasn't sitting on all that oil nobody would give a shit about them.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2016, 03:56:20 PM »
If Islam wasn't sitting on all that oil nobody would give a shit about them.
Yes, when someone murders 15 co-workers in the name of allah, the first thing I think of is gas prices. You fucking moron.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2016, 04:01:34 PM »
Yes, when someone murders 15 co-workers in the name of allah, the first thing I think of is gas prices. You fucking moron.

lol yes nobody is concerned with the oil, just a coincidence.
"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2016, 05:10:20 PM »
Why not 150% or 2000% ?  Good to know the retard is still strong on getbig.

100 % is the total.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2016, 05:30:29 PM »
lol yes nobody is concerned with the oil, just a coincidence.
More than enough oil in Canada and the USA to last us another million years. But go ahead and believe that your gas prices are manipulated by Arab sheiks and not US oilmen.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2016, 06:15:40 PM »
More than enough oil in Canada and the USA to last us another million years. But go ahead and believe that your gas prices are manipulated by Arab sheiks and not US oilmen.

not impressed by this post

consider revising it
"