Author Topic: HOW TO DESTROY ISLAM - NON VIOLENTLY  (Read 13525 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
V

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: HOW TO DESTROY ISLAM - NON VIOLENTLY
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 08:39:06 PM »
for your viewing pleasure

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

agenda21nwo

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 10:33:28 PM »
Long Read, but worth it.

http://crombouke.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/how-to-destroy-islam-non-violently.html

Are you aware of your governments involvement in this problem?  No need to destroy ISLAM if we don't let in in in the first place.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 10:55:33 PM »
Muslims are hardly a threat to real iron crushing bodybuilders, that live in the trenches, and that also "kill/crush/smash/destroy it".

oh brother.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 11:43:05 PM »
Ψ

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 11:54:59 PM »
Corporations control the American Government...GGews control the Corporations as a whole...So why are the GGews allowing Islam the freedom to take hold in Europe and America? WTF are the GGews up to and are they secretly working with ISLAM or is the great lie that they are actually both the same?

GGews and Palestinians are basically the same

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/01/shared-genetic-heritage-of-jews-and.html

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 02:10:18 AM »
Corporations control the American Government...GGews control the Corporations as a whole...So why are the GGews allowing Islam the freedom to take hold in Europe and America? WTF are the GGews up to and are they secretly working with ISLAM or is the great lie that they are actually both the same?

GGews and Palestinians are basically the same

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/01/shared-genetic-heritage-of-jews-and.html

Well the US govt is using Islam as a weapon, so why not the GGews?
Ψ

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 03:57:37 AM »
"(2) Undeserved public respect for Islam as a 'religion', when actually it is a primitive, anti-rational, totalitarian criminal conspiracy -- a combination of the Mafia and the Nazi Party."

Every religion gets undeserved public respect, instead of treating it like childs play, dangerous imagination bullshit (which it is).

While its an interesting article, i wonder if the author would agree with me

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 04:15:38 AM »
why would anyone want to destroy islam? people have the right to their religion, whatever it may be.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 04:25:00 AM »
why would anyone want to destroy islam? people have the right to their religion, whatever it may be.

According to you, even if it glorifies having sex with pre-teens. 
Ψ

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 04:27:21 AM »
According to you, even if it glorifies having sex with pre-teens. 

im pretty sure we can find things we dont agree with in most religions if thats what you were asking

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2014, 04:50:46 AM »
im pretty sure we can find things we dont agree with in most religions if thats what you were asking

Sure Mohammed.
Ψ

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 05:05:01 AM »
Nothing frightens me more, than an ISIS bodybuilder with great cardovascular fitness.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2014, 05:10:10 AM »
Not if their religion encourages their adherents to implement religious apartheid, to be intolerant of other faiths, to kill innocent people, to oppress women, to abuse children and practice pedophilia. Hope this helps.
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 05:27:56 AM »
Not if their religion encourages their adherents to abuse children and practice pedophilia. Hope this helps.

You probably just convinced him to join.
Ψ

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 05:37:50 AM »
Not if their religion encourages their adherents to implement religious apartheid, to be intolerant of other faiths, to kill innocent people, to oppress women, to abuse children and practice pedophilia. Hope this helps.

i bet thats true for the 1.6 billion people following islam  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 05:47:55 AM »
i bet thats true for the 1.6 billion people following islam  ::)
Of course it is.  If you claim to be a follower of Islam this is what you stand for. Now if such Muslims are just calling themselves Muslims for other reasons, or they don't  understand the teachings of their faith, or they ignore the teachings or for whatever reason is no excuse.  If a member of the KKK isn't a racist and doesn't agree with the core tenets set forward by the KKK then rather than try and convince others that not all KKK members are racists it would make more sense to just leave the KKK.
V

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2014, 05:50:04 AM »
Of course it is.  If you claim to be a follower of Islam this is what you stand for. Now if such Muslims are just calling themselves Muslims for other reasons, or they don't  understand the teachings of their faith, or they ignore the teachings or for whatever reason is no excuse.  If a member of the KKK isn't a racist and doesn't agree with the core tenets set forward by the KKK then rather than try and convince others that not all KKK members are racists it would make more sense to just leave the KKK.

im pretty sure they know more bout their faith than you do of their faith.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 06:04:29 AM »
Being honest now, I have A Turkish Lawyer working for me. Is he Islamic? i have never asked him. I did speak about radical muslims and he did say they are perverse people wanting to live out their Fantasies and dark desires. I do not think all are violent. I know this Lawyer for 3 years. I hate Radical Muslims but there are of course "normal" people. is the Koran correct? No in my opinion as a Christian,Church of Scotland. Point is lets target the Radicals. They are the scum. The people who twist a faith to Bloodshed.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 06:11:59 AM »

Considering that most Muslims have super low IQ's, NO, he probably knows more about their faith than they do.
Ψ

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 06:14:05 AM »

I doubt it.  I have read the Koran and the hadiths and a moderate Muslim is essentially a token Muslim who knows little about his own faith and just goes along to get along.  If he actually knew anything at all about Islam he would join ISIS if he wanted to be faithful to his religion.  Not only this, I have learnt more about religion from atheists than I ever have from a religious person or scholar who only sell you a deliberately biased and incomplete version of it.

Watch this clip to understand how informed atheists deal with the typical ignorance of moderate Muslims and it's sympathizers.

V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 06:19:18 AM »
Being honest now, I have A Turkish Lawyer working for me. Is he Islamic? i have never asked him. I did speak about radical muslims and he did say they are perverse people wanting to live out their Fantasies and dark desires. I do not think all are violent. I know this Lawyer for 3 years. I hate Radical Muslims but there are of course "normal" people. is the Koran correct? No in my opinion as a Christian,Church of Scotland. Point is lets target the Radicals. They are the scum. The people who twist a faith to Bloodshed.

Please, you need to wake up.  You nice intentions are a weakness and they laugh at you for it.  Sure many muslims are OK (the non practicing variety), but at the end of the day they (when they get spiritually "awakened") or their offspring end up murdering and raping your grand children.
Ψ

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2014, 06:20:08 AM »
Considering that most Muslims have super low IQ's, NO, he probably knows more about their faith than they do.

when youre talking about child molesting muslims with super low iqs are you refering to people like youtube founder Jawed Karim? or Shahid Khan owner of jacksonville jaguars?
maybe Fazlur Khan? (who designed sears towers) or Ahmed Zewail (who won nobel prize in chemistry) ? im sure you done a lot more in your life  ::)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2014, 06:21:49 AM »
when youre talking about child molesting muslims with super low iqs are you refering to people like youtube founder Jawed Karim? or Shahid Khan owner of jacksonville jaguars?
maybe Fazlur Khan? (who designed sears towers) or Ahmed Zewail (who won nobel prize in chemistry) ? im sure you done a lot more in your life  ::)

You are a dumb fuck yourself aren't you Mohammed.  There are exceptions in every group.  But the facts are there if you can face them.
Ψ