Author Topic: guys who sit at thanksgiving dinner with a can of tuna,dumb asses imo  (Read 6265 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
heard guy in gym saying on thanksgiving he eats his regular diet of tuna and broccoli and doesnt chow down on the great food,cmon man that is just plain stupid imo,unless u have a show in december or january that is plain dumb to deprive yourself.listen im as hardcore as the next guy when it comes to training and diet but cmon man,i do enjoy a nice morning workout though but frigg that shit as far as the food,im eating and enjoying myself
R

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: guys who sit at thanksgiving dinner with a can of tuna,dumb asses imo
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 03:59:50 AM »
He is a true warrior - blazing a path through thanksgiving with his trusty can opener as his only line of defense against aunts and uncles with drumsticks and boiling hot gravy.

Does he do it for glory? No. For the recognition? No. To compete against others? No. He does it only to prove to himself what a warrior he is and how he can overcome any obstacles to make a complete and utter cnut of himself.

Oh yeah - and to be the guy with the biggest  arms (kept at 90 degrees, in a t-shirt, 3 sizes too small with thumbs upwards to emphasize the biceps peak) on the holiday photos.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 04:05:58 AM »
These guys are all misguided with this stuff, as if one meal ruins the whole thing.

I remember someone on this forum once stated they wouldn't do a few pull ups at the playground because he thought it could affect his back workout the next day.
Y

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 04:07:55 AM »
He is a true warrior - blazing a path through thanksgiving with his trusty can opener as his only line of defense against aunts and uncles with drumsticks and boiling hot gravy.

Does he do it for glory? No. For the recognition? No. To compete against others? No. He does it only to prove to himself what a warrior he is and how he can overcome any obstacles to make a complete and utter cnut of himself.

Oh yeah - and to be the guy with the biggest  arms (kept at 90 degrees, in a t-shirt, 3 sizes too small with thumbs upwards to emphasize the biceps peak) on the holiday photos.

lol,i like that ;D
R

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 04:09:40 AM »
If it makes him feel proud, than more power to him.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 04:10:59 AM »
These guys are all misguided with this stuff, as if one meal ruins the whole thing.

I remember someone on this forum once stated they wouldn't do a few pull ups at the playground because he thought it could affect his back workout the next day.

exactly my point, i do give those guys credit for their determination and dedication but to last in this game for 4 DECADES like i did a person learns how to enjoy life also,trust me guys like the one u just mentioned will either adjust or just burn out and stop training
R

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 04:15:26 AM »
The bodybuilding calendar doesn't celebrate any holidays except for Plastic Trophy Day (contest) and Thong Appreciation Day (G4P session)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 04:15:51 AM »
heard guy in gym saying on thanksgiving he eats his regular diet of tuna and broccoli and doesnt chow down on the great food,cmon man that is just plain stupid imo,unless u have a show in december or january that is plain dumb to deprive yourself.listen im as hardcore as the next guy when it comes to training and diet but cmon man,i do enjoy a nice morning workout though but frigg that shit as far as the food,im eating and enjoying myself

I think that's cool! He doesn't hurt anyone.
You can still eat whatever you want. It want effect him one bit

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 04:16:28 AM »

thats just my point,some people do it just to say(hey look at me,im not gonna enjoy all this food cause im a meathead)u know as well as me that one day of eating a week when a person is on a clean diet aint gonna do no damage whatsoever,u r right i think its just a matter of a person trying to get recognition and feeling special. it only comes around once a year man thats my point,its really kinda pointless but thats just my opinion
R

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 04:21:29 AM »
thanksgiving should be celebrated at the gym giving thanks to the iron.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 04:24:43 AM »
I think that's cool! He doesn't hurt anyone.
You can still eat whatever you want. It want effect him one bit

yes but the funny thing about it is i looked way better than this dude who deprives himself,i could see if he was suffering but he looked like bob paris or something.it always seems that way,the guys who play the role and walk around with tupper ware bowls and jugs of water are the ones that dont look that great. all im saying is if hes worried about the diet he can just eat the white meat of the turkey and a baked pototoe or something,people do get offended when they break their asses cooking all day and a person shows up with a can of tuna,its insulting,atleast it is to my family anyway
R

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 04:34:38 AM »
All food is healthy. U can diet on all type of food. Alot of gymrats are pretty stupid. U can have delicious healthy food. Eating dry boring food is just a result of no creative thinking.

Canfood is probably the worst stuff u can have...all the old natural preservation metods are the best. Companies fuck your food! The less they fucked with your food the better!

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2014, 04:37:36 AM »
I say eat the food and burn the cal by doing cardio or an extra intense weight training session

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 04:41:52 AM »
I say eat the food and burn the cal by doing cardio or an extra intense weight training session

exactly heenok, u know the deal man. one day of eating heavy aint gonna do shit except for alittle sodium bloat for 72 hrs or so,alot of water and cardio will get everything back together again just right. ive been in the game along time to know whats up, u seem like a guy who knows alot also which is great
R

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2014, 04:45:48 AM »
mass 04 and Krankenstein are the authorities on this topic.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 04:53:22 AM »
maybe its cause i realize that life goes fast and im getting older now so i try to have a great time with holidays, and enjoy the time with family and freinds. enjoy the holidays fellas cause lifes to short to live like that, have fun and eat cause once a yaer will do no damage to youre diets whatsever,matter of fact it might just spark up the metabolism and get the furnace hot again so u can burn fat even better
R

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 04:54:20 AM »
Best holiday ever... Bodybuilding ass-clowns  ::) ::)

Just eat and enjoy yourself, dont worry about "blurring your six pack"   ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 04:54:47 AM »
At least 3 Tuna wielding Spartans defending their brothers in arms in this thread  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2014, 04:56:42 AM »
At least 3 Tuna wielding Spartans defending their brothers in arms in this thread  ;D

Would make a good subject for a poem

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 04:56:55 AM »
Pass the mashed. And, yes, I will have more stuffing.

/and gravy

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 05:09:55 AM »
Would make a good subject for a poem

I don't like to make 2 poems on the same subject, the one I wrote about your mum's vagina entitled 'Tuna Bhuna' makes it a no goer.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 05:20:59 AM »
Yes truely pathetic,

I think everyone had that fase at some point. The difference is most snap out of it real soon and realise the edge will be minimal (if at all present).

Especially naturals. If naturals have this kinda autistic mindset it really sets me off.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 07:01:57 AM »
You don't get it.  Some guys can't just go from a plain diet to a big extravagant dinner and back again to the lame diet.  If you thought tuna tasted awful then had a big turkey dinner there is no way you would be able to ever stomach another bite of a tuna.  They know their lack of discipline and having that one meal will have them fall off the wagon quickly into craving more and more decadant food.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2014, 07:06:17 AM »
yes but the funny thing about it is i looked way better than this dude who deprives himself,i could see if he was suffering but he looked like bob paris or something.

So he 'just' looks like Bob Paris ???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2014, 07:10:12 AM »

I heard Charles Manson once proclaim he was proud of what he did... ???