Author Topic: PRESIDENT OBAMA'S AMAZING IMMIGRATION ACTION  (Read 13015 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: PRESIDENT OBAMA'S AMAZING IMMIGRATION ACTION
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2014, 10:48:49 AM »
You're right, birthright citizenship is not likely to be repealed.  I think its important to find a way to curb mass immigration.  It's not even a racial thing.  If they were all potato eaters from Ireland I would feel the same way.  We just don't need a large influx of immigrants especially immigrants who will ultimately be dependent on government services. It's just not wise business. 

I do agree we should maybe rethink large scale immigration...just like Europe is doing...but the fact of the matter is that immigrants...even illegals, make up a very small percentage of our population....unlike in Europe where the problem is much much worse...ibut itseems that no one in government has the wil to truly do anything about it...thus leading up to this action by Obama

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2014, 10:51:12 AM »
Imam Obama Ayatollah el Baracki has been a disaster for this nation 

in what way exactly???....after his executive order, the nation is still standing...life goes on..we also thought gay marriage would be the end of civilization as we know it.....nope....and we also assumed legalization of marijuana would lead to the downfall of the nation....no again....people just fear the unknown

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2014, 10:54:56 AM »
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people andre all around the country who could care less about those pesky little things like the Constitution, separation of powers, integrity, the law, etc.  That is precisely why someone like Obama can do what he just did.  His people will just line up like good little sheep.  It's like he put a voodoo spell on them or something.  And he also knows the media will give him cover. 

We are so screwed.

what Obama did was within his constitutional powers.....ther has been no movement on this issue sionce Obama has been president...because the Republicans keep delaying action on this issue....besides....Rona ld Reragan AND George Herbert Walker Bush did the same thing...legalized millions of illegals.....did that destroy the country??????...it's people's irrational hatred of Obama that is destroying the country

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2014, 11:06:48 AM »
in what way exactly???....

By you asking this question shows you are left wing idiot.

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE DAMN THING THAT OBAMATHECLOWN HAS DONE THAT HAS BEEN OF BENEFIT TO THE CITIZENS OF THE USA.    NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!!

He will go down in history as the WORST PRESIDENT EVER.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2014, 11:08:54 AM »
By you asking this question shows you are left wing idiot.

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE DAMN THING THAT OBAMATHECLOWN HAS DONE THAT HAS BEEN OF BENEFIT TO THE CITIZENS OF THE USA.    NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!!

He will go down in history as the WORST PRESIDENT EVER.

WOW...talk about a lack of critical thinking skills...but..carry on!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2014, 11:14:56 AM »
WOW...talk about a lack of critical thinking skills...but..carry on!

You should be the last one to talk about "lack of critical thinking skills" since you don't have 2 brain cells to rub together. My dog licks his balls and I bet he is still more intelligent than you.

Blacks were better off under Bush and yet you come on here celebrating an immigration move that will set black people even further. You sure are smart, sonny. You sure are smart. Yes, sah.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 11:28:15 AM »
You should be the last one to talk about "lack of critical thinking skills" since you don't have 2 brain cells to rub together. My dog licks his balls and I bet he is still more intelligent than you.

Blacks were better off under Bush and yet you come on here celebrating an immigration move that will set black people even further. You sure are smart, sonny. You sure are smart. Yes, sah.

contraqry to what you may think I don't look at things in terms of what will be good for blacks..I look at whats good for America...its really weird when guys like you who criticize blacks all day long start talking about whats good for blacks..as for the ball-licking comment....par for the course for you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2014, 12:09:30 PM »
what Obama did was within his constitutional powers.....ther has been no movement on this issue sionce Obama has been president...because the Republicans keep delaying action on this issue....besides....Rona ld Reragan AND George Herbert Walker Bush did the same thing...legalized millions of illegals.....did that destroy the country??????...it's people's irrational hatred of Obama that is destroying the country

President Obama disagrees with you:

“America is a nation of laws, which means I, as the President, am obligated to enforce the law. I don't have a choice about that. That's part of my job. But I can advocate for changes in the law so that we have a country that is both respectful of the law but also continues to be a great nation of immigrants. … With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that’s just not the case, because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed …. [W]e’ve got three branches of government. Congress passes the law. The executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement those laws. And then the judiciary has to interpret the laws. There are enough laws on the books by Congress that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system that for me to simply through executive order ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as President.” (3/28/11)

And no, he didn't do what prior presidents have done.  Prior presidents were trying to carry out the intent of laws passed by Congress.  Obama is suspending deportations and effectively granting citizenship to illegal aliens.  That is not what Congress intended.  

This is a gross abuse of power.  

James

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2014, 12:22:17 PM »

James

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2014, 12:49:16 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2014, 03:37:02 PM »
even with low wage jobs they still pay taxes...if they are not paying taxes then its because they are working off the books..which is illegal and actually their having a job period is supposed to be illegal...however the Conservatives don't want that law enforced against businesses.....if that law was enforced the way its supposed to be, THERE WOULD PRACTICALLY BE NO MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...... I do concede your point that some illegals and their children get some benefits such as medicaid and food stamps but stats consistently show that its still a win for the U.S, in terms of the money/taxes illegals pay out as opposed to the services they get....
low income workers like the majority of immigrants get more back in tax returns then they pay in income tax.

ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DUMB?

they are a net drag on the entitlement system....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2014, 03:48:53 PM »
There is no way to enforce Obama's amnesty plan.   The bureaucracy needed to process millions of illegals will be immense and expensive.  Obama is really pushing the problem off for three years.  What's going to happen to the illegals after three years have passed?  Any illegal with a criminal record won't come forward but will remain in the country.  The whole plan is a mess that is unenforceable. 
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2014, 03:51:48 PM »
^^^
The entitlement systeme that already makes up more than 70% of the federal budget and skyrocketing.....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2014, 03:52:47 PM »
There is no way to enforce Obama's amnesty plan.   The bureaucracy needed to process millions of illegals will be immense and expensive.  Obama is really pushing the problem off for three years.  What's going to happen to the illegals after three years have passed?  Any illegal with a criminal record won't come forward but will remain in the country.  The whole plan is a mess that is unenforceable. 
yup, how do you verify someone has been in the country for 5+ years?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2014, 03:59:26 PM »
yup, how do you verify someone has been in the country for 5+ years?

You can't.  The ridiculousness of it all is that Obama said he had to act because the Republicans didn't provide a comprehensive immigration reform plan.  Obama's plan is neither comprehensive or expedient.  The plan doesn't begin to take effect for months.  He could have easily waited.
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2014, 04:09:08 PM »
contraqry to what you may think I don't look at things in terms of what will be good for blacks..I look at whats good for America...its really weird when guys like you who criticize blacks all day long start talking about whats good for blacks..as for the ball-licking comment....par for the course for you

How exactly does giving amnesty to 5 million uneducated, non English speakers good for America? Hell from your line of thinking I should be able to rob a bank, and if I can avoid capture for 5 years, I should get to keep the money and a pat on the back for job well done.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2014, 06:58:07 PM »
low income workers like the majority of immigrants get more back in tax returns then they pay in income tax.

ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DUMB?

they are a net drag on the entitlement system....

Yes, he and millions like him actually are that dumb

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/09/16/undocumented-la-county-parents-projected-to-receive-650m-in-welfare-benefits/

Anchor babies cost LA county taxpayers ALONE nearly 2 billion a year. That's one county, a total net cost.

now the parents will be able to claim back EITC and other benefits beyond what the Anchors brought in for them

And also, now they can petition to bring the rest of their family across the border to join them

the tiny amount of SS contributions from $7 an hour picking fruit is not going to really shore up our welfare funds  ::)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2014, 11:50:57 AM »
Not anti american at all....I served in the army.....why would I want the nation to be torn down???....but we are broke as a country...17 to 18 trillion in debt...we have to use resources wisely.....and going after a bunch of people who are by and large not breaking the law or causing havoc is just a waste of money at this point and expensive...and don't let the republicans fol you....they have no answer either for this problem...all they do is ignore it and stick their head in the sand and talk about securing the borders...which is fine but what about those already here?...Obama is dealing with the reality as it is...not as we want it to be

Hey, don't worry about the 'being broke' thing. Where do you think money comes from anyway? It's not a finite resource all the way from the moons of Saturn. It's created out of nothing and it will keep on being created or taken a way as purpose sees fit. Be 100 trillion in the debt. That 100 trillion weren't real to start with. Nothing will happen. Stop worrying about The Debt and start worrying about your own life.

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2014, 02:50:21 PM »
Even assuming amnesty is the correct way to go, any policy that does not start with "build a wall" is destined to keep repeating itself and thus it is a stupid policy that will not solve anything.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2014, 11:38:55 PM »

It was already unenforceable anyway....they have already had de-facto amnesty since no one was pursuing them anyway....many of them have been in the country 10 years already

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2014, 11:41:17 PM »
How exactly does giving amnesty to 5 million uneducated, non English speakers good for America? Hell from your line of thinking I should be able to rob a bank, and if I can avoid capture for 5 years, I should get to keep the money and a pat on the back for job well done.

They are not non-English speakers as you call them...the vast majority speak English....and they have been here a long time....no one was going to deport them anyway....you're getting emotional for nothing

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2014, 06:04:01 AM »
They are not non-English speakers as you call them...the vast majority speak English....and they have been here a long time....no one was going to deport them anyway....you're getting emotional for nothing

How am I getting emotional? Since the .gov is not going to enforce the laws already on the books, we need immigration reform? Since congress hasn't done what POTUS wants, he is going to just issue an EO? What difference does it make that "they" have been here a long time? Rewarding people for breaking the laws of the Untied States from the moment they set foot in America is fucking stupid. You seem to forget all the immigrants that follow the law and get their citizenship in a legal manner, what about them? Should .gov refund all the money they have had to spend? No one has the "right" to cross the border and take up residence in this country illegally.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2014, 09:59:12 AM »
How am I getting emotional? Since the .gov is not going to enforce the laws already on the books, we need immigration reform? Since congress hasn't done what POTUS wants, he is going to just issue an EO? What difference does it make that "they" have been here a long time? Rewarding people for breaking the laws of the Untied States from the moment they set foot in America is fucking stupid. You seem to forget all the immigrants that follow the law and get their citizenship in a legal manner, what about them? Should .gov refund all the money they have had to spend? No one has the "right" to cross the border and take up residence in this country illegally.

again..these people were not going to get deported anyway...Obama simply put them on the bottom of the list....A good thing I think...why waste time and money deporting people who by and large are working, paying taxes and not getting into trouble?????...it just makes our immigration courts even more inefficient than they are now

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2014, 01:31:31 PM »
again..these people were not going to get deported anyway...Obama simply put them on the bottom of the list....A good thing I think...why waste time and money deporting people who by and large are working, paying taxes and not getting into trouble?????...it just makes our immigration courts even more inefficient than they are now
what taxes are they paying andre?

how much in entitlements are they using?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2014, 02:27:08 PM »

if they are not getting tossed out on their cucaracha like they deserve too - than what is the point of o-faggets plan?