Author Topic: Insulin & Ice Cream  (Read 9094 times)

ChuckleHead

Re: Insulin & Ice Cream
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2015, 12:47:04 PM »
so you know enough to shoot insulin but you don't know enough to eat ice cream or not.

this can only mean one day you will become Mister Olympia.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2015, 02:21:49 AM »
OK, that is not ectoish, lol!!! Not even close, rather normal would say. I even consider 3200 to be very low, would lose weight fast on that!
yeah im saying ectoish bone structure. rathar narrow clavicles (still 2x wider than heath though) and relatively small waist and very small ankles etc.
i can also lose weight relatively fast (well, at least with t3 lol), but i can gain a shitton of weight in a short time too if i want to.
like a pound a day for 8 weeks straight when i eat like i want to on 1g tren lol (been there done that :D) so i have to be very careful

i guess its both blessing and curse. i couldnt function socially if i had to eat more than 5000 kcals every day, just because id be bloated to hell and would have to shit >5 times a day. thats actually the worst thing about bulking for me, lol
would have no problem getting the food down though, even clean

700mg prop, 700mg tren a, and 5iu hgh with intense training kept me lean, which was a curse.
damn lol
must be the GH or your genetics
ive seen pics of you before, youre a big guy, would not have thought that youre on the ecto side.
what was your starting weight?
i was 120lbs at 5'8 when i started
im sitting at 185lbs right now still pretty lean (tad above 8% BF)
i was 220lbs about 2 years ago but i was fat as fuck compared to now lol (probably in the 15-19% bf range, still could see ab outlines but yeah, that wasnt pretty at all)... ill never let myself go over 11-12% BF ever again

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2015, 06:39:31 AM »
damn lol
ive seen pics of you before, youre a big guy, would not have thought that youre on the ecto side.
i was 220lbs about 2 years ago but i was fat as fuck compared to now lol (probably in the 15-19% bf range, still could see ab outlines but yeah, that wasnt pretty at all)... ill never let myself go over 11-12% BF ever again

lol probably a little of both the drugs and genetics. I don't have great genetics by any means though. I didn't build size easily at all. I'm 5'10 and started at around 135lbs. The biggest I got was summer of 2013 at 230lbs lean (when you saw pics). I've been dealing with an injury/health thing for the last 6 months so I have been forced out of the gym, so once that is all sorted out hopefully in a month or two, I'm going to get back in there and do a little quick blast to get my physique back, then get back on my prescribed TRT. I'm down to like 195ish now and all I can do is cardio.

Btw, my mindset and opinions have changed a lot since then.

As for losing fat, one thing I've always liked to do is a quick 1-2 week DNP run to restore insulin sensitivity, lose fat, and prime my body for growth.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2015, 08:09:22 AM »
yeah im saying ectoish bone structure. rathar narrow clavicles (still 2x wider than heath though) and relatively small waist and very small ankles etc.
i can also lose weight relatively fast (well, at least with t3 lol), but i can gain a shitton of weight in a short time too if i want to.
like a pound a day for 8 weeks straight when i eat like i want to on 1g tren lol (been there done that :D) so i have to be very careful

i guess its both blessing and curse. i couldnt function socially if i had to eat more than 5000 kcals every day, just because id be bloated to hell and would have to shit >5 times a day. thats actually the worst thing about bulking for me, lol
would have no problem getting the food down though, even clean
damn lol

I hear ya on that, people have no clue how annoying it can be. You brought up a point of using slin for all bulk cycles and the whole "down regulation"... I'm pretty sure you could pin it pre workout,, every workout and never have a problem. I just stop after 2 weeks as I get tired of the shots...
?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2015, 08:43:35 AM »
I hear ya on that, people have no clue how annoying it can be. You brought up a point of using slin for all bulk cycles and the whole "down regulation"... I'm pretty sure you could pin it pre workout,, every workout and never have a problem. I just stop after 2 weeks as I get tired of the shots...

Lol goes to show how we are all different. I'm dieting now sort of and the thought of 5000 calories a day is like the greatest thing in the world to see right now, even clean ones. Having the appetite of a sumo wrestler is a curse.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2015, 09:12:07 AM »
Lol goes to show how we are all different. I'm dieting now sort of and the thought of 5000 calories a day is like the greatest thing in the world to see right now, even clean ones. Having the appetite of a sumo wrestler is a curse.

It's ALWAYS like that, lol!
When we diet, we wanna be on mass and so on...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2015, 10:50:05 AM »
thats actually my plan for future bulks  ;D
but yeah im pretty fking tired of pinning my AAS already, add slin and that makes 2 shots a day. sucks pretty bad.
haha when im dieting i have the same mindset too
but a few weeks into a bulk that clears right up
as long as i stay below 10% BF i ALWAYS have a good appetite though

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2015, 09:22:00 PM »
Shot preworkout slin, had preworkout meal, finished working out, had post workout meal. Still CRAZY hungry but not in the mood for rice+chicken+eggs again as I literally ate that 5 minutes ago. I could go for a huge tub of ice cream. Slin was shot 3 1/2 hours ago and I'm currently bulking. What do you think?

Lmao sounds outstanding if your goal is to be a lard ass. If you can't keep a perfect diet Imho you will ruin your physique with insulin