Author Topic: Ever been hated on for being muscular/good looking/tall/tanned or all the above?  (Read 21134 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
And usually always by guys at least a couple of points below you?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
And usually always by guys at least a couple of points below you?
Hahahaha! Groink will be here in a short second!
This will be good!

juicemachine

Never, one needs muscles for that.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Mostly by females who are a couple of points below. They seem to think I'm an asshole before even meeting me. Good thing I'm married and not in the game anymore.

scottt

• Getbig III
Irongrip I have the same problem I walk in a room and people are obviously intimidated and not always so nice. My wife who is short and cute walks in and everyone loves her and are so nice.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Hahahaha! Groink will be here in a short second!
This will be good!

Ha Ha.    thanks for making the first response in the thread hating on me...imbecile..LOLOLOL

Waller

• Getbig IV
Usually by women I've knocked back. All of a sudden I'm arrogant/gay/scared.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Only once, and it wasn't because of my physical presence, it was because I was driving a brand new BMW M3 that I had just bought. The ladies found it irresistible, the men just hated me irrationally.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
The Trainer is hated by everyone...............a nd he's not even muscular.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
The Trainer is hated by everyone...............a nd he's not even muscular.

He just left us a few weeks back, poof.

He got butthurt when OMR applied the "Halo Shit Thread" to his crap too.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Usually by women I've knocked back. All of a sudden I'm arrogant/gay/scared.

Most people I get along just fine with, but I get girls who hate me on "principle", guys too....they think "fuck him...he always gets what he wants" without knowing the first thing about me.

it's funny. people on this forum think they are doing something new I guess...LOL, I've been dealing with this since i'm 16-17 years old. if I DIDN"T get hated on, that would concern me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

Thank God....that had to be the most poorly executed gimmick in a long time.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

Huh? I completely missed it. He'll be back on August 8 next year I'm sure.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
you should be getting love for possessing these qualities, if you are getting hate you must have a fked up aura and or projecting negative energy

falco

• Getbig V

Thanks, i noticed he wasn't around but didn't knew that OMR move.
Even with all the bullshit i like the guy, funny fella.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
People like to take casual jabs at people who are in shape. Unfortunately, these are typically the last people someone should be taking jabs at

I've recently received:
"oh, you're always eating"
"you have so much food"
"you gotta stop eating that cupcake, things are competitive amongst women"
Etc

Pretty much once you're in good shape, people thinks it's cool to joke around because calling a fit person fat is so clearly a joke

But sometimes they don't know the truth.... :'(

falco

• Getbig V
    Regarding this thread the most ridiculous episode was some days after i competed in 2007, i was very vascular and getting fuller daily.
    I was at the beach and started taking my clothes off (we wear speedos in Portugal) and some fat wifey started shouting: "Oh i love my husband fat belly so much" and started grabbing his husband obese gut skin in front of everyone so he wouldn't feel threatened or something. And she kept shouting that crap repeatedly. Crazy women; i had to pick my towel and sandals and go somewere else for some privacy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
you should be getting love for possessing these qualities, if you are getting hate you must have a fked up aura and or projecting negative energy

name one person in the history of time who was universally loved

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
Most people I get along just fine with, but I get girls who hate me on "principle", guys too....they think "fuck him...he always gets what he wants" without knowing the first thing about me.

it's funny. people on this forum think they are doing something new I guess...LOL, I've been dealing with this since i'm 16-17 years old. if I DIDN"T get hated on, that would concern me

this

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
name one person in the history of time who was universally loved

i personally know/have known a good number of people that i have never heard anyone ever say a bad word about.

but the thing this thread is about is being hated for what should be attractive qualities, you must be doing something else wrong if you think you're getting hated for these.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Story of my life.      ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
i personally know/have known a good number of people that i have never heard anyone ever say a bad word about.

Can guarantee they are homely, average height, average build, average wealth, ultimately non threatening folk.

MikMaq

See what your not getting is your a premadona douche, the principle that people get caught up on is being honest. Most people day to day aren't gonna bother with honesty, anyways enjoy the delusion.

Your not a likeable person, your a difficult person people wanna avoid.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
See what your not getting is your a premadona douche, the principle that people get caught up on is being honest. Most people day to day aren't gonna bother with honesty, anyways enjoy the delusion.

Your not a likeable person, your a difficult person people wanna avoid.

Probably the last person to use this phrase. Oh brother.

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
When it comes to being muscular, people like to say he got muscles but no brain or he is taking shitloads of drugs, especially when they are twinks. They hate you for what they are not.