Author Topic: Ever been hated on for being muscular/good looking/tall/tanned or all the above?  (Read 21622 times)

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Never said girls don't like me ....my charm wins them over every time....ask ur senile mom.

falco

• Getbig V
Yes...what I'm doing  "wrong" is being better looking and more muscular than 99% of the people on Earth.

Some people are just petty and jealous.  do you live in a bubble?

Perfect example. This is 25 years ago.  I'm at a bar, I see a girl from High School who I was good friends with..so I stop and say Hello to her, chat for a couple and say Hi to her friend..who makes a face. PS my friend was very pretty, new girl..average at best

As I'm walking away, it's crowded so I don't get far, and I hear the girl I don't know say to my friend " You KNOW him? i fucking HATE that guy."  my friend says "why? you never even met him."

and she gets all pissy and says "I don't know, i just hate him."
 Stupid, small minded person. that's called PREJUDICE.   which was the big word before "racist" became the word.

I believe muscular men might trigger some kind of insecurities in some women, like they feel they are not good enough for us or something. Women are crazy creatures, don't take it personally.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
Because most people your age wouldn't be juiced to the gills. Atleast anyone worth of respect.
Correction: juiced to the gills from the waist up. Otherwise he's got the legs of a pre-op tranny. Very odd look.

juicemachine

Correction: juiced to the gills from the waist up. Otherwise he's got the legs of a pre-op tranny. Very odd look.
You seem to know quite a bit about pre-op trannies.

Automation

• Getbig IV
Yes, usually by an inferior specimen... Fucks given = 0

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
was out on the beers last night :)

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
I believe muscular men might trigger some kind of insecurities in some women, like they feel they are not good enough for us or something. Women are crazy creatures, don't take it personally.
Guys do this too though, especially if youre taller and better looking than them and they are short

Automation

• Getbig IV

Hang here long enough, and you can't avoid it...

juicemachine

was out on the beers last night :)
Are those arms currently still 20"?

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
You've got potential son. But you have to move forward.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
the problem with you gregory, is that the day you ll have to stop using steroids for whatever reason, your whole world, life, will crumble.

how s the drug dealing going btw?

REEEEEEported  ;)

but then...you checked to make sure there were no mods online first, like a typical scumbag  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
the problem with you gregory, is that the day you ll have to stop using steroids for whatever reason, your whole world, life, will crumble.

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Arizona/Maricopa-County-AZ/Gregory-P-Wolsky.25481607.html

50 years old and counting  ;)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Are those arms currently still 20"?

I dont know, not in full on training at the moment, not a good arm pic but you should be more focused on the beautiful woman if your not a homo :)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
50 years old and counting  ;)
-shitty dye job
-crappy teeth (notice he never smiles, only smirks)
-dresses like a ni66er on welfare
-scrawny legs

juicemachine

I dont know, not in full on training at the moment, not a good arm pic but you should be more focused on the beautiful woman if your not a homo :)
Just trying to figure out how insanely big you need to be to look big (in a picture) in a T-shirt. I didn't comment on the woman because I don't wanna wreck your marriage.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
She may be a 10 in Ireland, but in the real world merits a 5.

Automation

• Getbig IV

Sure he would be if one were present....

;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
-shitty dye job
-crappy teeth (notice he never smiles, only smirks)
-dresses like a ni66er on welfare
-scawny legs

yep.

perfect teeth, sorry ugly  :P

but please, all of you inferior twats, continue trying to "hurt my feelings"   LOLOLOLOL

falco

• Getbig V

http://

How much of a girl you have to be to pull this kind of stunt? What could you possible gain from this post?

I guess you are one of the muscular men haters. ::)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
only a 5 fuck you guys must be pure homosex!

cephissus

• Getbig V
Funny how the exact case groink started describing is now on full display in this very thread.

Automation

• Getbig IV
That could be construed as an admission that the other 3 are correct.....

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
yep.

perfect teeth, sorry ugly  :P

but please, all of you inferior twats, continue trying to "hurt my feelings"   LOLOLOLOL
Lol...you got a mouthful of gray, crooked, dingy garbage...are those even real?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Lol...you got a mouthful of gray, crooked, dingy garbage...are those even real?

yes because you say so.....LOLOL  ::)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
only a 5 fuck you guys must be pure homosex!

That or we're not Irish drunkards.