Author Topic: Ever been hated on for being muscular/good looking/tall/tanned or all the above?  (Read 21423 times)

che

• Getbig V
Lets be perfectly clear on something, I don't give a dam about how I look, nor do I overly care about others look outside of my bizarres autistic obsessions.

That type of shit for me, is a tangent far down the line, just before my interest in metric time, and my obsession with languages.

How many languages do you speak?

MikMaq

How many languages do you speak?
None as I said a bizarre obsession.

The point of it isn't to learn languages or to have big muscles.

It's just a tangent for me.

It'd be like asking a star wars fan how many light sabre duels they have won.

The part you don't get is I am troubled by my obsession, wouldn't admit to it to people in real life, and alarmed that I might get on juice some day.

Juicing to me is a sad thing to do, something I hopefully can avoid.

Just as pathetic as any other form of make believe.

A dude like groink bragging about his make believe muscles-vitality is just as pathetic as that 50 year old comic nerd fixating on klingon, trying to make up for shortcomings else where.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
no, your lack of a cogent response is showing.  ;)

too easy to reduce you imbeciles to ad hominem attacks...LOLOL
Lol at how he went back and edited the post with more of what he considers "big words". Typical of a non college type when being called on limited education.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Lol at how he went back and edited the post with more of what he considers "big words". Typical of a non college type when being called on limited education.

took you a long time to come up with that, my brain's synapses  fire at three times the rate the ones in your shitty brain do..lololol  

inferior humans, so amusing

I'm off to the gym....to be MUCH stronger than you as well..AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH AAA

MikMaq

She doesn't have a pot to piss in either.
What makes you think that?

Anyways destroying groink metally is fun and all, but it's getting a bit easy. All you have to do is keep reminding the delusional of what reality is and is not. It takes a bit of persistance, but in the end every time you'll win. Groinks flaw is that he's delusional, and his attachment to delusions are what makes him happy. He can't adapt or change as he lacks the emotional range for such a thing, atleast at his age.

This is my impression of groink.

Only his claim to fame will shrivel up to a old wrikled man once he gives up on his pretend muscles.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Gorink is a douche sometimes, but some of you really sound like you are envious. And some of the shit he gets is really uncalled for.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
Gorink is a douche sometimes, but some of you really sound like you are envious. And some of the shit he gets is really uncalled for.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

Come on. He does look good, you gotta give him that.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
"Ever been hated on for being muscular/good looking/tall/tanned or all the above?"

Nope - but once a guy went to kick sand in my face and he kicked a rock instead and broke his toe. That's as close as I got.

:D

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Groinks seems like the kind of guy who stuffed guys into lockers in high school

Lundgren is hanging from the flag pole by his underwear

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Groinks a convict

Most decent people dislike criminal Scum

His looks have nothing to do with it

By "convict," do you mean, "guy who just likes to have a fun time" ?

falco

• Getbig V
Groinks a convict

Jesus forgives everyone who repents.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Ive been hated on for being muscular and good looking, but not tall, since I am on the short side. Can't win em' all.  :D :D
X

MikMaq

Groinks seems like the kind of guy who stuffed guys into lockers in high school

Lundgren is hanging from the flag pole by his underwear
Not pretending to have ever been cool, but for the record, I was the guy the meathead bullies avoided, I made them feel vunerable, it was the little smart ass shits that gave me the most grief.

Anyways' there are people I envy, but groink is far from that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Groinks a convict

LOL..... I see I've added the "legend" big(fat) MC to the role call of butthurt twats who try to hurt my feelings

hahahaaaaaaaa.....You're in league  with Lundrgen'sasscrack and Siphhillus now.....good work

Army of One

• Getbig V
LOL..... I see I've added the "legend" big(fat) MC to the role call of butthurt twats who try to hurt my feelings

hahahaaaaaaaa.....You're in league  with Lundrgen'sasscrack and Siphhillus now.....good work

Haha, are you suggesting FatMc's voice is so high that he makes male to female transitions jealous, Groink?

bigmc

• Getbig V
Ha ha don't post for ages

And all army of plums and convict can do

Is whine about me

Total domination

See you in a couple of weeks girls
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Ha ha don't post for ages

And all army of plums and convict can do

Is whine about me

Total domination

See you in a couple of weeks girls

keep telling yourself that. the only thing you dominate is a breakfast buffet you fat shit.

good luck recovering from surgery chubby. are you getting a LAP band as well ?

PS   you posted about me yesterday too, I own your soul

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
keep telling yourself that. the only thing you dominate is a breakfast buffet you fat shit.

good luck recovering from surgery chubby. are you getting a LAP band as well ?

PS   you posted about me yesterday too, I own your soul

Rofl

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
A  48 year old druggie getting busted for driving under the influence with a suspended license and possession of a dangerous drug is not really someone anyone envy's ,you fucking Idiot! ::) ::)

That's hardly someone to hate but to make fun of! You are a joke of an old guy!

You should have done a little better in life then that. Don't flatter yourself bonehead!

You are a failure in live ;D

the circle of inferiority is now complete

Dicks

Obliterated my

Anus

has joined his pals  :D

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
I'm easily one out of a 100, especially in my age demographic.

just because this upsets you  for no reason....doesn't make it any less of a FACT.

it's like somebody saying, "yes that's my Ferrari"  it just is

you should stop projecting your inferiority complex onto me, and try to improve yourself
You are one out of a hundred your age who photoshops his stupid pictures and still does dangerous drugs ::).

You are such a lying piece of shit it makes me wanna vomit just looking at you!

You suffer from serious delusions due to taking drugs.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
A  48 year old druggie getting busted for driving under the influence with a suspended license and possession of a dangerous drug is not really someone anyone envy's ,you fucking Idiot! ::) ::)

That's hardly someone to hate but to make fun of! You are a joke of an old guy!

You should have done a little better in life then that. Don't flatter yourself bonehead!

You are a failure in live ;D

Wow, a DUI and getting caught w a pipe.  Truly scum of the earth ::)

If you haven't ever been in a situation like that, then gtfo.  Us getbiggers like to have fun

MikMaq

You are one out of a hundred your age who photoshops his stupid pictures and still does dangerous drugs ::).

You are such a lying piece of shit it makes me wanna vomit just looking at you!

You suffer from serious delusions due to taking drugs.

Are you claiming he still does drugs.

I'm quite certain he's stated multiple times he's gotten over the drug addiction before his kid was born.

tom joad

• Getbig V
(everything else being equal) a good build and good looks gets respect and is always a plus.  but when a guy flashes money, that might bring some hate his way (tho many chicks will dig it no doubt.)

but don't know how anybody can hate on a blue collar guy?  for the world to keep spinning, we need the proletariat.  some folks gotta do the jobs that nobody really aspires to do.  so there's no reason to try to knock these folks down.