Author Topic: Ever been hated on for being muscular/good looking/tall/tanned or all the above?  (Read 21194 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Wow, a DUI and getting caught w a pipe.  Truly scum of the earth ::)

If you haven't ever been in a situation like that, then gtfo.  Us getbiggers like to have fun

never got a DUI, these morons have no fucking clue..LOLOL

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
(everything else being equal) a good build and good looks gets respect and is always a plus.  but when a guy flashes money, that might bring some hate his way (tho many chicks will dig it no doubt.)

but don't know how anybody can hate on a blue collar guy?  for the world to keep spinning, we need the proletariat.  some folks gotta do the jobs that nobody really aspires to do.  so there's no reason to try to knock these folks down.

a least your subtle, LOL

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Lola at how he went back and edited the post with more of what he considers "big words". Typical of a non college type when being called on limited education.

Hahahahaha!
He has prison mentality. That's hard to brake

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
Inferior?
I'm not
-drug addict
-divorced
-criminal history
-mug shots on internet forever
-hanging out in bars
-no college degree due to drugs
-shitty job
-no plan for retirement/savings
That's all you. A fifty year old dressed like a slug trying to live a perpetual adolescence while the world passes him by. A delusional addict.

Even i have to say thats a little harsh.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
Even i have to say thats a little harsh.

It is what it is.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
-pulled over
-drugs
-arrested
-mugshot on internet forever
And this white trash writes "LOLOL"
add no drivers license
50 years old and doesn't have drivers licence! What the fuck is that?

some kind of folk hero?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
It is what it is.
you think he will get his shit together at one point?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
i get hated on all the time for being tanned.

its like "whaoo mister, that tan doesnt look natural AT ALL... " "fake tan motherf*ker" etc etc

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
Ha Ha.    thanks for making the first response in the thread hating on me...imbecile..LOLOLOL
i was just predicting your owning of minds here. LOLOLOL

You do have something about you that people cant resist. Its not your legs or teeth. I just don't know what it is?
Maybe its because you are an arrogant bully?

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
you think he will get his shit together at one point?
I would like to see him get sober and salvage the decade or two he has left. What he's doing now is pretty meaningless and mindless.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Maybe it's a good example that even by acting irresponsibly sometimes (idk of how much of that is true, I don't care really) you can be "happy" if you have good genes/are good looking. Life...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
I would like to see him get sober and salvage the decade or two he has left. What he's doing now is pretty meaningless and mindless.

Everything anyone does is pointless really... It's about how much "fun" one is able to have while doing it.

tom joad

• Getbig V
showing off money probably generates more hate than any physical attributes.
take groink and xfactor in the real world.  say they're more or less equals in appearance, confidence and vibe they send out.  but they differ in that xfactor seems to enjoy flashing the money around a bit and so he's more likely to be hated on by some, whereas groink probably would just be quickly dismissed as some working stiff.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
Everything anyone does is pointless really... It's about how much "fun" one is able to have while doing it.
What are you, in 10th grade?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
What are you, in 10th grade?

No. In Life.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
showing off money probably generates more hate than any physical attributes.
take groink and xfactor in the real world.  say they're more or less equals in appearance, confidence and vibe they send out.  but they differ in that xfactor seems to enjoy flashing the money around a bit and so he's more likely to be hated on by some, whereas groink probably would just be quickly dismissed as some working stiff.

Money gets "envious respect", as you can't "borrow" good looks (or learn to achieve it), while you can learn to earn money or at least enjoy someones money while being their "friend".

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
I hope so too. Sometimes miracle happen.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Erm funny enough no

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Maybe it's a good example that even by acting irresponsibly sometimes (idk of how much of that is true, I don't care really) you can be "happy" if you have good genes/are good looking. Life...
You can be. But, there are many people who have all of that and not happy.
Or have all of that plus money and not happy.

Happiness is a state of mind that looks, money, good genes, etc cannot guarantee.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
You can be. But, there are many people who have all of that and not happy.
Or have all of that plus money and not happy.

Happiness is a state of mind that looks, money, good genes, etc cannot guarantee.

They cannot guarantee, but they can increase the chances of achieving it, significantly. These who have everything, but are still "unhappy" most probably just are too dumb to know how to put it to use..
 Anyway, my point was that it's funny/ridiculous how someone who's an ugly turd would not be able to "pull Groink", while he does merely just because he looks good.

falco

• Getbig V
Making a quick read at the last pages is a fact that GIGANTIC GROINK is being hated for being muscular/good looking/tall etc.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
They cannot guarantee, but they can increase the chances of achieving it, significantly. These who have everything, but are still "unhappy" most probably just are too dumb to know how to put it to use..
 Anyway, my point was that it's funny/ridiculous how someone who's an ugly turd would not be able to "pull Groink", while he does merely just because he looks good.
as uberman had pointed out before, those who are given certain things, may just take them for granted and don't have to work as hard as others, so they fall flat.

There are ugly dudes who can "pull a Groink"...Geoink can do it nof just because of his looks, but because of confidence. He may be because of his looks or how he grew up.

We all can learn from one another, and we can all bash one another.

Groink has certain attributes that one can deem as "alpha male"
And some have deemed as "a-holish".
His confidence, "cockiness", and even he has admitted to being a "narcissist"
He doesn't give a damn what others think about him. Because, why should he.
And he has said that he gets pms from women on here that like his brashness and cockiness. Women on here that chances are, he would be to get into their pants before most of the other guys on here...

And yes, his attitude gets him "in trouble" on here and some people going after him.

But, if you take that cockiness, confidence, and brashness, water it down a little you can see the positives of it.

If Groink attributes were put to a character in a movie, it might be Michael Fassbender's character in "Shame".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
as uberman had pointed out before, those who are given certain things, may just take them for granted and don't have to work as hard as others, so they fall flat.

There are ugly dudes who can "pull a Groink"...Geoink can do it nof just because of his looks, but because of confidence. He may be because of his looks or how he grew up.

We all can learn from one another, and we can all bash one another.

Groink has certain attributes that one can deem as "alpha male"
And some have deemed as "a-holish".
His confidence, "cockiness", and even he has admitted to being a "narcissist"
He doesn't give a damn what others think about him. Because, why should he.
And he has said that he gets pms from women on here that like his brashness and cockiness. Women on here that chances are, he would be to get into their pants before most of the other guys on here...

And yes, his attitude gets him "in trouble" on here and some people going after him.

But, if you take that cockiness, confidence, and brashness, water it down a little you can see the positives of it.

If Groink attributes were put to a character in a movie, it might be Michael Fassbender's character in "Shame".

you would be shocked.

oh guys too, looking for G4P and muscle worship..ha ha.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

Mentally ill gimmics, like ENZO and alikes are scary, and Groink seems to be just having fun by making fun of these who look worse (kind of fun I guess). I have no prob with that, far from the worst poster here.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
they see me tanning
they hatin