Author Topic: 12 year old shot and killed by police in Cleveland  (Read 27558 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 12 year old shot and killed by police in Cleveland
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2014, 12:56:24 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2014, 12:57:23 PM »
but not in terms of gun violence

Listen - if you took out the crimes committed in da hood by the thuggies - are crime rates are less than Europe - a lot less.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 24, 2014, 12:58:25 PM »

oh look the UK is more violent than south africa  ::)

as i've said before crime figs apart from murder stats are very difficult to compare country to country as each nation has very different ways of classifying different crimes. but if that chart gives an accurate picture, then that would point even more to the correlation between guns in circulation and gun crime and murder rates...why else would the UK be generally more violent than the US but have a much, much lower gun crime and murder rate?

you are confirming my argument for me...thanks
You are too stupid to interpret all of this information I see.

Game over.  I have proven with facts that you and the others are complete morons.

Come back to me when you have some real evidence. 

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #153 on: November 24, 2014, 01:06:49 PM »
You are too stupid to interpret all of this information I see.

Game over.  I have proven with facts that you and the others are complete morons.

Come back to me when you have some real evidence. 

lol  ;D

answer the question...if there is no correlation between guns in society and murder rates/gun crime, why (as you claim) would a more violent nation than the US (the uk) have such a small fraction of the murder rate and gun crimes you have?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #154 on: November 24, 2014, 01:12:22 PM »
lol  ;D

answer the question...if there is no correlation between guns in society and murder rates/gun crime, why (as you claim) would a more violent nation than the US (the uk) have such a small fraction of the murder rate and gun crimes you have?

Again, according to this logic where the guns are most prevalent would be where the most crime is but its not. What is the distribution of crime in the UK.  Where is it located and who is committing it?
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 24, 2014, 01:12:46 PM »
lol  ;D

good point

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2014, 01:15:16 PM »

Wow, Chicago is off the f'n charts. Now what "certain group" are we dealing with here?

falco

• Getbig V

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2014, 02:47:38 PM »
Again, according to this logic where the guns are most prevalent would be where the most crime is but its not. What is the distribution of crime in the UK.  Where is it located and who is committing it?

majority of crime in the UK is concentrated in inner city areas by people of low socioeconomic status, pretty much the same i would guess as it is in the US

the difference is in these areas in the UK the people committing crime don't have easy to access to guns hence us having a much lower gun crime and murder rate.

why do you think so many criminals in the US have guns if it isn't down to the huge number of guns you have in general circulation?

you said before that you believed a large portion of gun crime is committed with stolen guns, where do you think these stolen guns come from if not from legal gun owners?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2014, 03:42:30 PM »
majority of crime in the UK is concentrated in inner city areas by people of low socioeconomic status, pretty much the same i would guess as it is in the US

the difference is in these areas in the UK the people committing crime don't have easy to access to guns hence us having a much lower gun crime and murder rate.

why do you think so many criminals in the US have guns if it isn't down to the huge number of guns you have in general circulation?

you said before that you believed a large portion of gun crime is committed with stolen guns, where do you think these stolen guns come from if not from legal gun owners?

How they are getting the guns is irrelevant.  The majority of people who have guns don't behave that way so they shouldn't be punished for the behavior of irredeemable thugs.
A

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: November 24, 2014, 04:18:37 PM »
How they are getting the guns is irrelevant.  The majority of people who have guns don't behave that way so they shouldn't be punished for the behavior of irredeemable thugs.

ok well you're entitled to your opinion but it's not only the problem with criminals with guns, the routine random school, college etc shooting frenzies must be devastating to national morale...

but anyway at least you have ceased with your ridiculous argument that the gun crime has nothing to do with the amount of guns in circulation as after stating you believed a high proportion of gun crime is committed with stolen guns, i think even you realise how stupid it would be to continue that argument, as if there wasn't so many legal guns in circulation, they wouldn't be there to steal, would they?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2014, 04:23:30 PM »
ok well you're entitled to your opinion but it's not only the problem with criminals with guns, the routine random school, college etc shooting frenzies must be devastating to national morale...

but anyway at least you have ceased with your ridiculous argument that the gun crime has nothing to do with the amount of guns in circulation as after stating you believed a high proportion of gun crime is committed with stolen guns, i think even you realise how stupid it would be to continue that argument, as if there wasn't so many legal guns in circulation, they wouldn't be there to steal, would they?

No, the number of circulating guns has no relation to gun violence.  As I've stated multiple times, if what you said was true the areas of the country with the most guns would have the most violence but they don't. What remains consistent between the UK and the US gun violence are those committing the majority of the crimes.
A

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2014, 05:05:01 PM »
No, the number of circulating guns has no relation to gun violence.  As I've stated multiple times, if what you said was true the areas of the country with the most guns would have the most violence but they don't. What remains consistent between the UK and the US gun violence are those committing the majority of the crimes.

oh dear you are back to the BS again. the fact is the guns are easy for criminals to get hold of nationally because you have so many guns in circulation nationwide.

i see you still avoid answering where the stolen guns you believe are committing a high % of gun crime are coming from?, legal owners? stolen from areas with high or low gun ownership?

i won't hold my breath for an answer!  ;D

p.s gun crime in the UK is miniscule and those committing gun crimes commit nowhere even close to the MAJORITY of crimes nationwide.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #163 on: November 24, 2014, 05:07:45 PM »

Lol, owning the minds of tiny tits with sound logic.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 24, 2014, 05:11:05 PM »
This building should be quite safe as well.

You put this in the wrong thread

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #165 on: November 24, 2014, 05:11:45 PM »
You put this in the wrong thread

Oops will move. Lots of whites killing black kids is confusing.  :-X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #166 on: November 24, 2014, 05:14:48 PM »

oh dear you are back to the BS again. the fact is the guns are easy for criminals to get hold of nationally because you have so many guns in circulation nationwide.

i see you still avoid answering where the stolen guns you believe are committing a high % of gun crime are coming from?, legal owners? stolen from areas with high or low gun ownership?

i won't hold my breath for an answer!  ;D

p.s gun crime in the UK is miniscule and those committing gun crimes commit nowhere even close to the MAJORITY of crimes nationwide.

The violence isn't the result of gun access.  The violence is the result of a culture that glorifies violence.  Take the guns away and the violence level would remain the same.
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 24, 2014, 07:09:53 PM »
Funny that you are the one that brings race into it, not I.

You bring race or religion and political views into everything. Putting people into categories is what you do best.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2014, 07:15:55 PM »
You bring race or religion and political views into everything. Putting people into categories is what you do best.
You are in the look like a moron category.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 24, 2014, 08:29:46 PM »
You are in the look like a moron category.

Now you're on the defense and insulted over some friendly constructive criticism? Lol insecure and completely inept too, go figure.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #170 on: November 25, 2014, 05:13:23 AM »

In the United States race and politics run through everything.  In terms of crime, race and politics are highly relevant.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #171 on: November 25, 2014, 06:55:14 AM »
Listen - if you took out the crimes committed in da hood by the thuggies - are crime rates are less than Europe - a lot less.  

Theyre American tho right..

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 25, 2014, 07:40:46 AM »

sorry...you're wrong on this because the number of circulating guns does have an affect on crime, suicide, etc.....and your assertion that the areas with the most guns have the least crime looks good on paper but actually the areas with the most guns are in the inner city WHERE VERY FEW GUNS ARE REGISTERED......I will agree with your assertion that in areas where there are REGISTERED GUNS there may be less crime but thats because usually the more affluent you are, the more access you have to guns.....if you are already afluent and live in an area where people are relatively well off, then of course there will be less violence...but not because of the prevalence of guns but because the guns are in the hands of people who are already well off and who are not prone to violence....THE INNER CITY WHERE THERE IS A LARGE PREVALENCE OF GUNS, BUT UNREGISTERED ARE IN THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO COME FROM RELATIVELY IMPOVERISHED BACKGROUNDS AND WHO ARE PRONE TO VIOLENCE

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #173 on: November 25, 2014, 07:55:10 AM »

sorry...you're wrong on this because the number of circulating guns does have an affect on crime, suicide, etc.....and your assertion that the areas with the most guns have the least crime looks good on paper but actually the areas with the most guns are in the inner city WHERE VERY FEW GUNS ARE REGISTERED......I will agree with your assertion that in areas where there are REGISTERED GUNS there may be less crime but thats because usually the more affluent you are, the more access you have to guns.....if you are already afluent and live in an area where people are relatively well off, then of course there will be less violence...but not because of the prevalence of guns but because the guns are in the hands of people who are already well off and who are not prone to violence....THE INNER CITY WHERE THERE IS A LARGE PREVALENCE OF GUNS, BUT UNREGISTERED ARE IN THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO COME FROM RELATIVELY IMPOVERISHED BACKGROUNDS AND WHO ARE PRONE TO VIOLENCE

The areas with the most guns are not the inner cities.  I'd like REAL proof on that.  You can't base your assertion on the argument guns are unregistered because you can't prove that.  You also can't extrapolate more guns exist because of more gun violence.  There isn't any proof for that either.
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: November 25, 2014, 01:59:52 PM »

so you're saying it's not the guns, it's the kind of people who have the guns??!!