Author Topic: 12 year old shot and killed by police in Cleveland  (Read 27202 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: 12 year old shot and killed by police in Cleveland
« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2014, 10:42:12 AM »
I'm not reading all 8 pages, but wanted to ask:

What color was the cop?

I'm not sure but I'm guessing either black or brown because this case/killing isn't getting any attention.
a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2014, 10:43:42 AM »
What problem?  You have to prove there is a problem. You have to prove it's a white problem.  You're argument is based entirely on the assumption that black men are being killed by racist white cops in large numbers.  You have to prove black men are being killed in large numbers.  You have to prove the motivation is racial and the cops were even white.  You have to prove the men killed were innocent and the actions of the deceased had no part in their own demise.

Now take a moment to look at crime rates, particularly crimes committed by blacks against whites.  The discrepancy between white on black and black on white is overwhelming. The numbers clearly show that blacks commit crimes against whites by a much wider margin than whites against blacks.   Do you feel that you have a personal responsibility to own up to the problem? Do you even think there is a problem.  Are you shirking your responsibility?  Or do you feel like you shouldn't be required to answer for the crimes committed by others.

To say that black crime is not a white problem is shirking responsibility in a roundabout way....black crime and crime committed by all races is a serious problem for everyone in society......thats like saying slavery was a black problem ::)...whites control or dominate all institutions in society I agree and acknowledge that blacks commit a large percentage of crimes and a large percentage of crimes against whites but its not becuase they are black and they want to prey on white victims....its economic...a less affluent population going after a more affluent population....are less affluent populations prone to more violence?....yes of course...

Whites seem to think that police and the criminal justice system are infallible......look at all the black guys released from prison in the past 20 years due to DNA testing and the innocense project who were set up by police and/or prosecutors.....(some whites were released as well)....so we have to stop constantly giving the police the benefit of the doubt and stop pretending that they don't lie when they're in hot shit just like everyone else does....

and if you look at the stats you will see that blacks get arrested for minor crimes like Trespassing for example much much more frequently than whites....there is a culture in the various police depts across America that locking up blacks is fine and no one questions it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #202 on: November 26, 2014, 11:43:05 AM »
To say that black crime is not a white problem is shirking responsibility in a roundabout way....black crime and crime committed by all races is a serious problem for everyone in society......thats like saying slavery was a black problem ::)...whites control or dominate all institutions in society I agree and acknowledge that blacks commit a large percentage of crimes and a large percentage of crimes against whites but its not becuase they are black and they want to prey on white victims....its economic...a less affluent population going after a more affluent population....are less affluent populations prone to more violence?....yes of course...

Whites seem to think that police and the criminal justice system are infallible......look at all the black guys released from prison in the past 20 years due to DNA testing and the innocense project who were set up by police and/or prosecutors.....(some whites were released as well)....so we have to stop constantly giving the police the benefit of the doubt and stop pretending that they don't lie when they're in hot shit just like everyone else does....

and if you look at the stats you will see that blacks get arrested for minor crimes like Trespassing for example much much more frequently than whites....there is a culture in the various police depts across America that locking up blacks is fine and no one questions it

Crime in the black community is a black problem.  There is nothing I can do to keep fathers in the home or get parents to be more involved in their children's education.  I can't change minds or be a role model for them because in their eyes I can never be.  Blacks don't think I have anything to offer their community other than money.

You can't dismiss the crime against whites by blacks as simply a product of poverty. You have to prove that.  You accused me of not owing up to and skirting my responsibilities but you are doing the very same thing by so easily dismissing these crimes as a product of poverty. The discrepancy is so large it demonstrates a clear pattern. When blacks target whites I doubt they ran their credit score before hand. 

Blacks are attacking whites based on the assumption they have money because they are white. That would be profiling. However, the problem with your theory is that rates of black on white crime are pretty consistent across economic lines.  What this means is that poor blacks are attack poor whites.

Whites don't think the police are infallible.  In regards to black arrests, you're making a key mistake in your analysis.  You're attempting to compare crime for crime without knowing the context.  For example, a black guy is arrested for trespassing who has priors arrests.  He also has pot in his pocket.   Then you have a white guy arrested for trespassing who has no priors and is not in possession of pot. You can't compare the two because the circumstances are different but that's not what's happening.  When you see these comparisons being made you are never presented with the criminal histories of the two people being compared. 

Again, prove to me that black men are being murder by racist white cops for being black.   Even if white cops killed a black male that does not imply racism.  As you dismissed black on white crime I can also dismiss white cops shooting black suspects with nearly the same argument. In your scenario blacks aren't targeting whites but simply attacking the more affluent.  I could argue that white cops aren't shooting blacks intentionally but shooting criminals who the data indicates are likely to be black based on the area being patrolled.

A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: November 26, 2014, 11:48:31 AM »

Crime in the black community is a black problem.  There is nothing I can do to keep fathers in the home or get parents to be more involved in their children's education.  I can't change minds or be a role model for them because in their eyes I can never be.  Blacks don't think I have anything to offer their community other than money.

You can't dismiss the crime against whites by blacks as simply a product of poverty. You have to prove that.  You accused me of not owing up to and skirting my responsibilities but you are doing the very same thing by so easily dismissing these crimes as a product of poverty. The discrepancy is so large it demonstrates a clear pattern. When blacks target whites I doubt they ran their credit score before hand. 

Blacks are attacking whites based on the assumption they have money because they are white. That would be profiling. However, the problem with your theory is that rates of black on white crime are pretty consistent across economic lines.  What this means is that poor blacks are attack poor whites.

Whites don't think the police are infallible.  In regards to black arrests, you're making a key mistake in your analysis.  You're attempting to compare crime for crime without knowing the context.  For example, a black guy is arrested for trespassing who has priors arrests.  He also has pot in his pocket.   Then you have a white guy arrested for trespassing who has no priors and is not in possession of pot. You can't compare the two because the circumstances are different but that's not what's happening.  When you see these comparisons being made you are never presented with the criminal histories of the two people being compared. 

Again, prove to me that black men are being murder by racist white cops for being black.   Even if white cops killed a black male that does not imply racism.  As you dismissed black on white crime I can also dismiss white cops shooting black suspects with nearly the same argument. In your scenario blacks aren't targeting whites but simply attacking the more affluent.  I could argue that white cops aren't shooting blacks intentionally but shooting criminals who the data indicates are likely to be black based on the area being patrolled.

Nailed it. Great post.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: November 26, 2014, 01:10:41 PM »

the kid was twelve years old...adn I would almost guarantee that a 12 year old would not "reach into his waistband" to pull a fake gun on an armed cop...thats a police cover up because they fucked up....

don't be naive

Don't be an apologist for the stupidity of someone just because you're from the same race.  The cops were called because this genius was waving the gun around and pointing it at people.  He removed the orange tip...I would guess...because it made it look more like a real gun.  Again...making someone think you have a real gun when you don't is a great way to get shot by someone with a real gun.
When told to freeze by the cops he reached into his waistband for the gun...hell, he might have been trying to show them it was fake.  That isn't the point...the point is that he was carrying a weapon that looked real and we has pointing it at people.  Dumb move...When told by the cops to stand still he pulled the gun out..dumb move.   He's dead because he put himself in great danger by doing stupid and dangerous things

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #205 on: November 26, 2014, 01:30:56 PM »
Not true,...you gotta take some responsibility for what you put out into the community...whether it be guns, drugs, etc,,,
Even McDonalds takes responsibility for making people obese for years with their unhealthy food....

You are a fucking moron.  Mcdonalds bears ZERO responsibility and never made anyone fat.

I can eat it daily and be more ripped and bigger than you will ever be if I wanted to.  Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 26, 2014, 01:33:19 PM »
To say that only black people can stop whats going on is noty accurate...I think you were well-intentioned in saying tyhat but whites basically control all institutions of govermment and can't shirk responsibility....but the problem is that whites won't own up to the problem....remember there used to be to NO SUCH thing as police brutality until the Rodney King Video...before it was just something that blacks were making up to get back at police officers.....since then we have seen numerous videos which prove that police brutality is more rampant than we thought...befoire it was "just the believe the policeman's word...he can't possibly be lying"......

by the way...I agree..your brother was brilliant..good job by him
You oughta take a look at Detroit and Chicago and other areas where blacks control the majority of the government and even police force.

Great successes there. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #207 on: November 26, 2014, 01:42:51 PM »
You are a fucking moron.  Mcdonalds bears ZERO responsibility and never made anyone fat.

I can eat it daily and be more ripped and bigger than you will ever be if I wanted to.  Hope this helps.

First he somehow thinks all white people have a say in what McDonald does.  As if whites have a monthly meeting to determine McDonald's menu. Secondly he wants white people to take responsibility for all kinds things he alleges we put in to the community but when I mentioned all the crime blacks commit against whites he dismisses it all with the wave of his hand as a product of poverty and something he or the criminals themselves should be held responsible for.  Notice a trend?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: November 26, 2014, 01:55:32 PM »
First he somehow thinks all white people have a say in what McDonald does.  As if whites have a monthly meeting to determine McDonald's menu. Secondly he wants white people to take responsibility for all kinds things he alleges we put in to the community but when I mentioned all the crime blacks commit against whites he dismisses it all with the wave of his hand as a product of poverty and something he or the criminals themselves should be held responsible for.  Notice a trend?
Its bizarre.

All he has to do is find any city in America that is black controlled-government, police force etc.. and look at the statistics.  Usually the town is in complete shambles.  I can give him city after city after city after city.

One of my favorites was a town in NC that was a black experiment after the civil rights movement.  Soul City.   It was supposed to be a black Utopia. They basically just stole all the money from the Federal Government and now its a huge ghost town.  The pictures you can find of it are pretty interesting.  Its like something you would find on The Walking Dead or other Zombie Apocalypse movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_City,_North_Carolina

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: November 26, 2014, 02:00:58 PM »
 :-\

http://www.northcarolinahistory.org/encyclopedia/462/entry/

Soul City was a failed attempt to build a majority black community in the heart of rural North Carolina. Conceived by civil rights leader Floyd B. McKissick, Soul City began with high expectations but ended in disappointment.

Of its 15,810 inhabitants, 6,500 lived below the poverty line; its schools had a dropout rate of 44.7%

Within two to three decades, he expected Soul City to have 50,000 citizens and produce 24,000 jobs. The city would boast elementary schools, man-made lakes, and an “Afro-American trade center.” City planners named streets after African-American heroes: Nat Turner Street, Frederick Douglass Street, Sojourner Truth Trail.

Soul City’s failure did much to discredit McKissick’s black power ideology.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #210 on: November 26, 2014, 02:06:51 PM »
Its bizarre.

All he has to do is find any city in America that is black controlled-government, police force etc.. and look at the statistics.  Usually the town is in complete shambles.  I can give him city after city after city after city.

One of my favorites was a town in NC that was a black experiment after the civil rights movement.  Soul City.   It was supposed to be a black Utopia. They basically just stole all the money from the Federal Government and now its a huge ghost town.  The pictures you can find of it are pretty interesting.  Its like something you would find on The Walking Dead or other Zombie Apocalypse movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_City,_North_Carolina

Facts don't mean a damn thing. Everything comes down to institutional racism.  When I brought up the high rate of black on white crime he dismissed it as a symptom of poverty and not his responsibility.  This is what he really means.  Institutional racism and the legacy of slavery imposed by whites is responsible for poverty in the black community and poverty causes crime therefore black crime is white peoples fault and thir responsibility to rectify.

I've read about soul city. It's a crazy story
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 26, 2014, 02:18:04 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: November 26, 2014, 02:18:46 PM »
 its filmed in potatoe vision but it shows the kid reaching for the gun in his waistband when the cops pull up

another failure of terrible parenting

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2014, 02:19:05 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2014, 02:21:32 PM »

Looks like hes moonwalking.  Someone needs to put that video to music.  May I suggest Billy Jean by Michael Jackson.
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2014, 03:04:42 PM »
Haha!  Little bicycle thief wanted to get killed.  He got his wish. 
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2014, 05:11:50 PM »
Haha!  Little bicycle thief wanted to get killed.  He got his wish. 

Exactly. He probably wasn't all there, but how are the cops to know any of this. Someone points what looks like a gun at you, you shoot them. It's tragic, but it's life.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: November 26, 2014, 11:28:02 PM »
You are a fucking moron.  Mcdonalds bears ZERO responsibility and never made anyone fat.

I can eat it daily and be more ripped and bigger than you will ever be if I wanted to.  Hope this helps.

You know you're wrong in both sentences.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2014, 11:40:49 PM »
::)

Explain.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: November 26, 2014, 11:40:59 PM »

He is right. McDonald's has not made a single person fat. McDonald's does not force anyone to put a cheeseburger and fries into their mouth. The US has become the country of zero personal responsibility. Fat? McDonald's fault. Smoke for 30 years and get cancer? Big Tobacco's fault. Can't support yourself and your kids because you make minimum wage and have no education or human capital? Blame "the 1%".
   I like McDonald's and I eat there occasionally, but I also value my health and I know that excessive fast food will make me fat. I take responsibility for my own health and body. I also go the gym four days a week. It isn't the gym that gave me all these muscles, it is what I do at the gym.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #220 on: November 27, 2014, 01:26:19 AM »
It's a shame to see a young kid not get to live his life.

Still, the reality is that the rest of us now have a fractionally smaller chance of getting mugged someday.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #221 on: November 27, 2014, 03:46:52 AM »
It's simple, people want recognition for the "good" things, yet wish to be disassociated with "bad" things.  ::)
Hence why many people don't take personal responsibility, though in the majority of cases people are just too fucking stupid to figure out causality

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #222 on: November 27, 2014, 03:47:32 AM »
I'm not sure but I'm guessing either black or brown because this case/killing isn't getting any attention.

I heard on the radio that the cop is black

Edit: that is just what I heard.... It might not be accurate

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2014, 07:08:42 AM »
  He is right. McDonald's has not made a single person fat. McDonald's does not force anyone to put a cheeseburger and fries into their mouth. The US has become the country of zero personal responsibility. Fat? McDonald's fault. Smoke for 30 years and get cancer? Big Tobacco's fault. Can't support yourself and your kids because you make minimum wage and have no education or human capital? Blame "the 1%".
   I like McDonald's and I eat there occasionally, but I also value my health and I know that excessive fast food will make me fat. I take responsibility for my own health and body. I also go the gym four days a week. It isn't the gym that gave me all these muscles, it is what I do at the gym.

well first of all to the McDonalds point..I agree that Mcdonalds should not be responsible for people being fat...however after a lot of criticism Mcdonalds started to make attempts to have healthier fare like salads, apples, etc....Society and the media were criticizing McDonalds for its high fat content and being a contributor to obesity......

As for the smoking thing, your argument is weak on that....the tobacco companies knew for 50 years that cigarette smoking was addictive and caused cancer......they covered it up.....uncovered memos and the testimony of retired tobacco execs proved that already therefore the cig companies did have some culpability in cancer-related deaths

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: November 27, 2014, 07:11:34 AM »

I don't know where you got the idea about whites/Mcdonalds...I never said that...you're putting together two different arguments...for what reason, I don't know