Author Topic: Mark Antonek - Prayers needed  (Read 22925 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Prayers for Mark Antonek needed
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 04:28:23 PM »
What a scumbag. In another life, I'd like to beat your ass, you punk bitch.

Mark is a good guy with a family. If you guys met him, you'd 100% like him. We all have problems, and yes, if he asked my advice I would have suggested he stopped bodybuilding. That said, he loves bodybuilding and understands the risks. Regardless of how smart it is, you praying he dies will almost certainly beget you that same energy. Might come from a fist, or maybe a disease. The internet loves spineless fucks like you. My name is PJ BRAUN, what's yours?

PJ, I would never pray for a man to die but being a family man he selfishly put him self first knowing all his health problems to follow his "dream". Now god forbid he passes look where that leaves his family? No one forced him to stick himself everyday especially after his medical issues. I'm sorry pj that is not a family man, that's a selfies bodybuilder. You say he knew the risk so the outcome is all on him. I won't pray for his stupid actions but I'll pray for his family

Now no one can say for sure it was the drugs but I promise you it didn't do any good

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2014, 04:37:21 PM »
PJ, I would never pray for a man to die but being a family man he selfishly put him self first knowing all his health problems to follow his "dream". Now god forbid he passes look where that leaves his family? No one forced him to stick himself everyday especially after his medical issues. I'm sorry pj that is not a family man, that's a selfies bodybuilder. You say he knew the risk so the outcome is all on him. I won't pray for his stupid actions but I'll pray for his family

Now no one can say for sure it was the drugs but I promise you it didn't do any good

Pray or don't pray. That's your prerogative. Now pray for him to die, and I promise you that energy you are putting out will come back on you.

Probably a bad place to ask for prayers regardless. I'm sure the OP was trolling.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 04:40:41 PM »
Pray or don't pray. That's your prerogative. Now pray for him to die, and I promise you that energy you are putting out will come back on you.

Probably a bad place to ask for prayers regardless. I'm sure the OP was trolling.

I use pray as a figurative term as I'm not religious, just that I'll send positive "vibes" you could say.

But no there is never a reason to wish death on someone.

This is getbig people troll with 100ft nets on this site!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2014, 04:42:21 PM »
if I believed in prayer I would pray for Lungrenisback to die, no joke I would.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2014, 04:44:08 PM »
i pray for a world with cheaper HGH prices , so nobody will need to inject synthol

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2014, 04:45:01 PM »
if I believed in prayer I would pray for Lungrenisback to die, no joke I would.
Don't recall the name so I googled it.. All the explanation I need

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2014, 04:48:14 PM »
i pray for a world with cheaper HGH prices , so nobody will need to inject synthol

Wishful thinking but it still wouldn't be enough when there are people like this alive

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2014, 05:49:45 PM »
met (competed against) Mark at the florida state....like stated he is one of the good/nice guys in this sport

prayers!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2014, 06:23:54 PM »

Mark is a good guy with a family. If you guys met him, you'd 100% like him. We all have problems, and yes, if he asked my advice I would have suggested he stopped bodybuilding. That said, he loves bodybuilding and understands the risks. Regardless of how smart it is, you praying he dies will almost certainly beget you that same energy. Might come from a fist, or maybe a disease. The internet loves spineless fucks like you. My name is PJ BRAUN, what's yours?

Hey, like the sammich.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2014, 06:36:19 PM »
I use pray as a figurative term as I'm not religious, just that I'll send positive "vibes" you could say.

But no there is never a reason to wish death on someone.

This is getbig people troll with 100ft nets on this site!

Never?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2014, 07:09:23 PM »
Never?

I spoke a little premature... come to think about it there are a few people....

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2014, 07:10:54 PM »
I spoke a little premature... come to think about it there are a few people....

Good to hear, NAVY Mike.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2014, 07:29:42 PM »
Don't know this dude, but after watching the video posted of him spewing yet more lies and horseshit, and pushing what is more than likely an incredibly health-damaging product, he's not gonna receive much in the way of best wishes from me.

Humans are not all that valuable, really. Look at it like this: If you had seven billion dollars in your bank account, how much would you cherish one measly dollar? Or even 10 thousand? In my way of thinking, an individual needs to work hard at being an exceptional human to earn any value for his life. 

P.S. I also wonder why praying to some fictitious "god" will help someone. Mighty strange. Then again ... humans and all that ... and what I say about us not being worth much, in truth ... 

We're a ridiculous species.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2014, 08:16:34 PM »
I don't wish the guy badness but I don't know him and his illness is likely self-inflicted so, fuck him

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2014, 08:42:15 PM »
That's like throwing a deer into a pack of lions and telling the lions not to eat the deer.  :-\ :-\

I was thinking,man all i need to know and use is right here including the dead pool. lol

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2014, 08:45:10 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2014, 09:01:39 PM »
I was thinking,man all i need to know and use is right here including the dead pool. lol

lmao!!  ;D ;D ;D
X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2014, 02:45:26 AM »
He was a spokesman for XXL-LABS SYNTHAL which is a shitbag outfit in my opinion *(long story)

He also represented some kind of anti-aging health clinic.

pretty ironic there

LMAO at your avatar. That's a good one! :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2014, 02:51:36 AM »
Posting a thread on getbig asking for sympathy and prayers, is like phoning ISIS to sell tickets for the Christmas Raffle.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2014, 05:39:19 AM »
Hi, I am new to this and not sure what praying is. Could you please explain what a prayer is and how it is effective. Thanks.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2014, 05:41:07 AM »
Hi, I am new to this and not sure what praying is. Could you please explain what a prayer is and how it is effective. Thanks.

Sure! it's easy bro anyone can do it. You find the highest window in your area, open it, hold both hands together, close your eyes and run forward.

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2014, 08:01:55 AM »
sorry but i dont give a flying fuck bout some druggy stranger who plays russian roulette with his life like most of you do....die slow brah

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2014, 08:10:16 AM »

Dear Fucktard/Midget Drug Addict/PJBraun-
How does it feel to be utterly stupid? How do you make it through life on a day to day basis?
I was being sarcastic...trying to make a point-I would NEVER waste my time praying for an imbecile like this, whether or not I wanted him to live or die...Trying to make a point that it is impossible to feel sorry for guys like this, because all the suffering is self induced, just like yours will be when you start to fall apart.
Like I said in my previous post that you didnt read, he may be a great guy, and I may have liked him and shared laughs with him...but it does not change the fact that he was a sick junkie, with total disregard for his health-that is an indisputable fact.

When you get sick from your drug abuse,(because you ARE a midget drug addict)  I, or others, wont have sympathy for you either...so fuck off and get a life-Perhaps think about what you're doing to yourself ...or in five to eight years(perhaps sooner), this thread will be about you-and we will all be laughing our asses off, the same way everyone did when DA died-

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2014, 08:50:52 AM »
Dear Fucktard/Midget Drug Addict/PJBraun-
How does it feel to be utterly stupid? How do you make it through life on a day to day basis?
I was being sarcastic...trying to make a point-I would NEVER waste my time praying for an imbecile like this, whether or not I wanted him to live or die...Trying to make a point that it is impossible to feel sorry for guys like this, because all the suffering is self induced, just like yours will be when you start to fall apart.
Like I said in my previous post that you didnt read, he may be a great guy, and I may have liked him and shared laughs with him...but it does not change the fact that he was a sick junkie, with total disregard for his health-that is an indisputable fact.

When you get sick from your drug abuse,(because you ARE a midget drug addict)  I, or others, wont have sympathy for you either...so fuck off and get a life-Perhaps think about what you're doing to yourself ...or in five to eight years(perhaps sooner), this thread will be about you-and we will all be laughing our asses off, the same way everyone did when DA died-

p.j had his own issues he knows about health,stopped competing for it,,i'm not saying he's a saint in regards to 'health'in bbing terms ,but he had a scare..

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2014, 09:09:23 AM »
p.j had his own issues he knows about health,stopped competing for it,,i'm not saying he's a saint in regards to 'health'in bbing terms ,but he had a scare..
Too bad it wasn't a tumor they found -- this is what I mean -- he had the scare, and a second chance...and what does he do because he is an insecure midget? Takes more drugs...Lets all pray ;D for his slow death, the same way DA went...
World will be a better place!