Author Topic: My bank account alone....  (Read 12164 times)

juicemachine

Re: My bank account alone....
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2014, 01:56:08 PM »
Having money does not attract women to you as a person, it just attracts them to your money. Finding love is as hard for a rich man as for a poor man, unlike the fantasy that poor men tell themselves at night like the thread starter is doing here. People with money know that I am right.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2014, 03:19:59 PM »
....gets me more pussy than 99.9% of Getbig. I have an eight pack and perfect aesthetics, but these females are more concerned with my BMW and rental properties than they are with my ripped physique. You can't out train a small bank account. That's where Getbig fails.

Having a hotel on 3 Monopoly Properties and collecting from Free Parking doesn't really count. ;)
I'll see your 8 pack and raise you a full kegger  :o

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2014, 05:25:31 PM »
Heres a good story from a 2008.

I have a friend whos very wealthy. He never trusted any girls because he thought they were just into his wealth. He had just met a girl that was from out of state and didn't know anyone. He said he wishes he could make her think he was poor, that way he could find out that she likes him for him and not his money. So I told him my condo that I use to rent out is vacant and he could use it as the previous tenant left it furnished. So, he moved into the condo and borrowed another friends extra truck.

He pulled this off for the whole month. He ended up telling her he had a secret to tell her. He drove her to his real house. She got upset he was lying to her and didn't speak to him for a week. She then came around and said she understood why he did that.

Today they are one of the few married couples I know who seem really happy. Sad he had to do that, but it looks like it worked.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2014, 06:02:46 PM »
Wealthy men usually marry wealthy women inside their social group...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2014, 06:27:32 PM »
Wealthy men usually marry wealthy women inside their social group...

Bingo

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2014, 06:36:59 PM »
Bingo

Happy Thanksgiving hope all is great with you and yours

juicemachine

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2014, 10:29:09 PM »
Heres a good story from a 2008.

I have a friend whos very wealthy. He never trusted any girls because he thought they were just into his wealth. He had just met a girl that was from out of state and didn't know anyone. He said he wishes he could make her think he was poor, that way he could find out that she likes him for him and not his money. So I told him my condo that I use to rent out is vacant and he could use it as the previous tenant left it furnished. So, he moved into the condo and borrowed another friends extra truck.

He pulled this off for the whole month. He ended up telling her he had a secret to tell her. He drove her to his real house. She got upset he was lying to her and didn't speak to him for a week. She then came around and said she understood why he did that.

Today they are one of the few married couples I know who seem really happy. Sad he had to do that, but it looks like it worked.

Smart guy.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2014, 12:34:12 AM »

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2014, 01:06:54 PM »
Actually - many people don't have need to supply full returns... DU / DO findings require only in specific instances.. TRV will always give accurate earnings for DTI purposes... As you know 4506T is standard

Why would you ever leave the mortgage industry??

I left the mortgage industry over a decade ago myself - other than "DTI" and "full returns", I'm out of the loop on your current lingo.

I now manage money and do far better than I'd ever imagined. Trails / managed money are a beautiful thing once you get a good amount of AUM - especially if you can charge a performance fee on top of that with some of the $. No more getting up in the morning knowing I'd have to scratch and claw for every piece of potential business that I could hopefully get to fund in a month or 2 or 3...

Don't even get me started on realtors and sifting through tons of flakes and fakes with bad credit and no $ for closing costs / down payments, etc. All I have to do now is keep a small number of well-trained clients happy, and the 1% or more I make each year off their millions and tens of millions keeps me happy.
A