Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 58101 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2014, 09:19:51 AM »
so he was selling single cigs on the street on cigs he already bought at the store and paid the taxes on  ??? ???

is this routine in new york  ???  Do Pigs go around the city looking for people selling used toasters, child car seats, fish tanks, ect at  yard sales and choke them out for selling their used shit and not getting the sales tax on it again  ???

It is a routine.  The taxes are really  high on cigs.  I doubt his connection acquired them legally. It wouldn't be good business.  They are brought from out of state.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2014, 09:20:24 AM »
so he was selling single cigs on the street on cigs he already bought at the store and paid the taxes on  ??? ???

is this routine in new york  ???  Do Pigs go around the city looking for people selling used toasters, child car seats, fish tanks, ect at  yard sales and choke them out for selling their used shit and not getting the sales tax on it again  ???

In progressive havens like NYC, not paying your pound of flesh to the leviathan state is a capital offense, apparently.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2014, 09:20:40 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokehold
Choke holds are a form of submission hold.  

And since ALL forms of submission holds are banned by NYPD, I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Watch the video.   No they are not all banned.  A choke hold and by that I mean cutting off the air flow is banned.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2014, 09:21:24 AM »
So you are saying if he died the same way but from being tased no one protest? Seriously? That's your argument? You are a lying fuck or just plain dumb... Still white cops.. Still "unarmed" black guy. Safe fucking thing happens just because.

Really? THAT is your argument? You are gonna stick with that?

Hey, I could give a shit what people protest about.  You addressed MY position.  I would firehose the protesters in 30 degree weather. and I think the fat fuck should have listened to cops.

HOWEVER, they used a choke hold, and it's a banned move. Part of my liberal punk agenda is that police follow police rules, and 'no chokehold' is one of those rules.

We *can* change the subject to debating motive of hordes of idiot NY protesters, if you wish.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2014, 09:22:15 AM »
Watch the video.   No they are not all banned.  A choke hold and by that I mean cutting off the air flow is banned.

Link to which submission holds are approved by the NYPD please.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2014, 09:22:55 AM »
NYPD probers “are trying to determine whether it was technically “a chokehold or a submission hold” put on Garner — an important distinction, because chokeholds are specifically barred under department guidelines, a source said.
The rules don’t refer to “submission holds,” which include headlocks, a common practice by city cops.

NYPD makes a distinction

No damage to the throat.  Cant prove it's a choke hold based on the standards of the NYPD

http://nypost.com/2014/07/22/bratton-all-cops-will-be-re-trained-in-use-of-force/
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2014, 09:25:24 AM »
NYPD probers “are trying to determine whether it was technically “a chokehold or a submission hold” put on Garner — an important distinction, because chokeholds are specifically barred under department guidelines, a source said.
The rules don’t refer to “submission holds,” which include headlocks, a common practice by city cops.

NYPD makes a distinction

No damage to the throat.  Cant prove it's a choke hold based on the standards of the NYPD

http://nypost.com/2014/07/22/bratton-all-cops-will-be-re-trained-in-use-of-force/
I'll give you that point.

LOL the defense here by NYPD brass is that the cop wasn't strong enough to compelte the choke hold, thus his botched attempt wasn't *technically* a comlpeted choke hold?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2014, 09:26:00 AM »
I'll give you that point.

LOL the defense here by NYPD brass is that the cop wasn't strong enough to compelte the choke hold, thus his botched attempt wasn't *technically* a comlpeted choke hold?

I'm just throwing info out there. 
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2014, 09:26:05 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2014, 09:37:06 AM »

Is an arm bar a "submission hold"?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: THIS should be the real Ferguson outage
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2014, 10:10:50 AM »
well Coach, this is why black people protest about racism and police brutality....you think its just whining and complaining...here as you said, the murder was caught on video tape with the cop using and illegal chokehold and he STILL walks....this is why blacks say that the lives of black people mean nothing

Shit happens to whites as well, the thing is we move on and don't really care. We've got better things to do. It may sound cold, but thats the reality.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2014, 10:28:40 AM »
well Coach, this is why black people protest about racism and police brutality....you think its just whining and complaining...here as you said, the murder was caught on video tape with the cop using and illegal chokehold and he STILL walks....this is why blacks say that the lives of black people mean nothing

I never used the word "murder" because this was an unintentional death. Ferguson and this is like comparing fruits to vegetables. There were several things this cop could have done like just site him, appear in court and pay a fine. The cop (again, at least from the video) was the aggressor and by the looks of it for no reason. The only thing that I could think of is they ran his background and found something that would make that cop go in for an arrest (like a warrant). The other thing was they could have warned him then if he resisted, taze him. You had like five cops on him, of course he's going squirm and fight BECAUSE HE COULDN'T BREATH.

Ferguson..well, you just don't go after cops. If you do, you should get shot.   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2014, 10:31:38 AM »

Shit happens to whites as well, the thing is we move on and don't really care. We've got better things to do. It may sound cold, but that's the reality.

He wouldn't know
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2014, 10:31:59 AM »
I want to be white.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2014, 10:47:03 AM »
I never used the word "murder" because this was an unintentional death. Ferguson and this is like comparing fruits to vegetables. There were several things this cop could have done like just site him, appear in court and pay a fine. The cop (again, at least from the video) was the aggressor and by the looks of it for no reason. The only thing that I could think of is they ran his background and found something that would make that cop go in for an arrest (like a warrant). The other thing was they could have warned him then if he resisted, taze him. You had like five cops on him, of course he's going squirm and fight BECAUSE HE COULDN'T BREATH.

Ferguson..well, you just don't go after cops. If you do, you should get shot.  

Except that the officer asked him for ID and he said "What if I don't got any ID?"  You cannot issue a citation to someone who does not have valid ID or refuses to give you ID when requested. So we'll have to take issuing a citation off the table as an option at that point. Cops will ALWAYS be the aggressor if you define aggressor as a person who has to put handcuffs on an individual who refuses to have handcuffs put on him "Don't touch me! Get away from me!" As for no reason... they had a reason. He was observed selling cigarettes to someone. When approached about it he refused to give the officer Identification. They tried to gain his cooperation and he refused. He put them in the position of having to take him into custody forcefully. Where you come to the conclusion of "For no reason" is a puzzle. I didn't see a Taser on either of the cops, maybe they had one, if so they should have used it.. but I doubt they did.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2014, 11:04:24 AM »
Lol coach are u listening to rush?  He just gave that exact speech on comparing ferguson with this almost word for word lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2014, 11:04:26 AM »
Except that the officer asked him for ID and he said "What if I don't got any ID?"  You cannot issue a citation to someone who does not have valid ID or refuses to give you ID when requested. So we'll have to take issuing a citation off the table as an option at that point. Cops will ALWAYS be the aggressor if you define aggressor as a person who has to put handcuffs on an individual who refuses to have handcuffs put on him "Don't touch me! Get away from me!" As for no reason... they had a reason. He was observed selling cigarettes to someone. When approached about it he refused to give the officer Identification. They tried to gain his cooperation and he refused. He put them in the position of having to take him into custody forcefully. Where you come to the conclusion of "For no reason" is a puzzle. I didn't see a Taser on either of the cops, maybe they had one, if so they should have used it.. but I doubt they did.
I also think the taser would have killed him.  Coach hasn`t figured that out yet though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2014, 11:06:06 AM »
5 cops on top of a skinny 110 pound crackhead could kill him just the same. Yes without air most people will squirm just to create space for lungs to expand.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #193 on: December 04, 2014, 11:20:40 AM »
Lol coach are u listening to rush?  He just gave that exact speech on comparing ferguson with this almost word for word lol

I haven't listened to rush in months. If he said that it's just commonsense. Pull up the transcript from his site or did you just want to pull from your usual Media Matters site?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #194 on: December 04, 2014, 11:35:56 AM »

The thought being floated by the police associations, and some were mentioning that it was alluded to in the cops testimony, is that he was going for a "seat belt hold" which is approved -

And in the ensuing back and forth, he lost control, felt like they were going to go through that plate glass window, and it turned into that half assed choke.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 04, 2014, 12:00:05 PM »
I haven't listened to rush in months. If he said that it's just commonsense. Pull up the transcript from his site or did you just want to pull from your usual Media Matters site?

i wasn't shitting on you, just laughing that the belief seems to be pretty much shared by most

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2014, 12:03:42 PM »
The thought being floated by the police associations, and some were mentioning that it was alluded to in the cops testimony, is that he was going for a "seat belt hold" which is approved -

And in the ensuing back and forth, he lost control, felt like they were going to go through that plate glass window, and it turned into that half assed choke.

The initial police report conveniently left out the use of a chokehold.

http://gothamist.com/2014/07/22/chokehold_what_chokehold.php

That ALONE should be adequate grounds for firing the cop.   Leaving out a little detail like that lol.   Then the video emerges, and suddenly the cop has to admit it...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #197 on: December 04, 2014, 12:04:58 PM »
I also think the taser would have killed him.  Coach hasn`t figured that out yet though.

Hearsay and opinions don't matter.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2014, 12:07:14 PM »
Hearsay and opinions don't matter.
Then why did you make this thread?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V