Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57883 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #225 on: December 04, 2014, 01:32:49 PM »
Hmm,

Perhaps, the loose cigarette thing is red herring. What if Garner was killed because he knew too much, was muscling on the illegal cigarette trade actually controlled by rogue NYPD cops, who in turn, were controlled by the Staten Island mob....

Quick, someone get Seagal on the phone, and let's get this script punched up  ;D.

Forrest Whitaker as Eric Garner.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2014, 01:34:35 PM »
This one just gets worse.
In the 2nd video the man was clearly dead & their acting like he is
Alive, they should of got the cuffs off him & administered CPR.
Looks like they were not bothered or interested,
Then we have the 1st police report with no mention of a choke hold
Or attempted choke hold.
They forgot that, Thankfully the video jogged their poor memory.
Plus the cop has had 2 other civil rights abuse Violations.

Eric Garner may well have been selling cigarettes illegally.
And as more & more evidence comes out the cop & the police
Involved in the incident have acted very badly.
Forgetting & trying to cover up points.
Shameful Behaviour.

And the guy who recorded the video had a gun planted on him a month later.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/nypd-officer-fatally-choked-eric-garner-wasnt-indicted-183500298.html

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #227 on: December 04, 2014, 01:47:34 PM »

Forrest Whitaker as Eric Garner.

Ha,

"Anybody see Pantaleo? Anybody know why Pantaleo did Eric Garner!?!?"

We can give 240 a cameo as "Conspiracy Cabbie" or "Man at Bar".

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #228 on: December 04, 2014, 01:59:51 PM »
Ha,

"Anybody see Pantaleo? Anybody know why Pantaleo did Eric Garner!?!?"

We can give 240 a cameo as "Conspiracy Cabbie" or "Man at Bar".

Conspiracy Cabbie is perfect.  He gives three different versions of the same story all of them he made up
A

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: December 04, 2014, 02:10:42 PM »
Have you ever tried to subdue an unruly 300 lb man via some hold?
I was a bar bouncer years ago and did my best to hold and throw drunks out of the bar.
I wasn't any great MMA fighter and no expert on submission holds and neither are most cops.
When a big dude is pissed off and struggling, it's tougher then it looks.

No shit?  If that's true, the LAST people who should incorrectly apply a sub/choke hold would be a cop, then, no?

Plus, there were FIVE cops there.  Five allegedly trained grown men cannot contain a goofy, out of shape asthmatic without choking him into unconsciousness?  Pathetic pussies.....all of them.  Now that the odds aren't in his favor, the brave submission expert pig is under 24/7 protection, probably cowering under mommy's bed. 

I hope the family sues the shit out of the cowards and the city they "serve."

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #230 on: December 04, 2014, 02:29:56 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2014, 02:38:32 PM »
The initial police report conveniently left out the use of a chokehold.

http://gothamist.com/2014/07/22/chokehold_what_chokehold.php

That ALONE should be adequate grounds for firing the cop.   Leaving out a little detail like that lol.   Then the video emerges, and suddenly the cop has to admit it...

Except that I didn't put that I placed people in a "Choke hold" when I grabbed them around the neck to bring them down, or hang on when they struggled to hold him immobile because I didn't consider it a choke hold and it wasnt my intention to place the person in a choke hold. There is a possibility it wasn't mentioned because it wasn't considered a choke hold. "I grabbed the suspect around the neck area to bring him to the ground" would be pretty accurate

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 04, 2014, 02:44:13 PM »
No shit?  If that's true, the LAST people who should incorrectly apply a sub/choke hold would be a cop, then, no?

Plus, there were FIVE cops there.  Five allegedly trained grown men cannot contain a goofy, out of shape asthmatic without choking him into unconsciousness?  Pathetic pussies.....all of them.  Now that the odds aren't in his favor, the brave submission expert pig is under 24/7 protection, probably cowering under mommy's bed. 

I hope the family sues the shit out of the cowards and the city they "serve."

I'm guessing the fact that never happened really doesn't matter to you..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2014, 02:50:13 PM »
This case is pretty cut and dry. Dude sells loose cigs. He needed to die.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2014, 03:12:15 PM »

Thats not what happened.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2014, 03:16:33 PM »
A

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2014, 03:37:09 PM »
When a cop tells you you are under arrest and to put your hands behind your back, don't refuse and start flailing your arms....He died because he was so fat and unhealthy and because he resisted arrest...He caused his own death by his actions...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2014, 03:47:30 PM »
Thats not what happened.

Wasting your time.
A

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2014, 04:02:43 PM »
I'm guessing the fact that never happened really doesn't matter to you..

Well, your guess is incorrect.  That's exactly what happened. 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2014, 04:09:55 PM »

I agree. Cigs are highly dangerous.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2014, 04:16:26 PM »
I want to be white.

It is pretty awesome.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2014, 04:41:34 PM »
wow... this second video is awful. They're pretending he's alive.  They're not giving him CPR.  They're essentially doing nothing to give him medical attention.  Just letting him pass away and grow cold.  CPR could have saved his life in those moments he laid there, not breathing.  They all knew he was dying/dead.  Paramedics just stood there.

You have to wonder, how often they pull this shit.  They'll sit and let an injured person pass away because they were doing something like selling ciggs.   sickening.    Maybe the cop deserver the whooping, maybe we can let the choke hold go.

I dont think ANY of us believe it's cool to let someone die and avoid medical attention and "pretend" he's alive to appease crowd. 

Smages

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2014, 04:53:37 PM »
The "chokehold" is approved my many departments in use of force situations. I do agree since it is not approved by the NYPD the officer should be suspended and he probably will be. But just because he tries to take down a man twice his size doesn't mean he committed any form of murder. But everyone here can listen to the media and protesters instead of the facts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2014, 05:03:35 PM »
after seeing that video... I dont think the choke hold even matters.

They didn't report the choke, very bad.

But letting a dude expire - remain in cuffs while he death gurgled... kept the paramedics away.  gotta be a crime.  unreal.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2014, 05:04:12 PM »
wow... this second video is awful. They're pretending he's alive.  They're not giving him CPR.  They're essentially doing nothing to give him medical attention.  Just letting him pass away and grow cold.  CPR could have saved his life in those moments he laid there, not breathing.  They all knew he was dying/dead.  Paramedics just stood there.

You have to wonder, how often they pull this shit.  They'll sit and let an injured person pass away because they were doing something like selling ciggs.   sickening.    Maybe the cop deserver the whooping, maybe we can let the choke hold go.

I dont think ANY of us believe it's cool to let someone die and avoid medical attention and "pretend" he's alive to appease crowd.  

No dude, it's not because they don't care, it's because they care so much.  Roll with me here...

Upon pulling up to the gentleman selling "loosies" , they quickly realize after running his information, he is an organ donor.  These cops are avid getbiggers, and have suffered mental anguish, as we all have over the recent passing of so many bodybuilding/getbigger elite due to organ failure (genetic conditions of course)i.e. Nasser, DA, etc. and they just wanted to make sure that with this middle aged Hebrews passing, that his organs can be harvested and given to those in need. So what they did, was speed up the process that would've naturally taken place at his next visit to Burger King, or the restroom for that matter.  This man, as well as these cops are heros, and are deserving of the Medal of Honor, or at the very least, Blue Stars on their accounts here at GetBig. Sorry Basile, you'll have a long road ahead if you want your Blue Stars now. :-\

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: December 04, 2014, 05:05:39 PM »
wow... this second video is awful. They're pretending he's alive.  They're not giving him CPR.  They're essentially doing nothing to give him medical attention.  Just letting him pass away and grow cold.  CPR could have saved his life in those moments he laid there, not breathing.  They all knew he was dying/dead.  Paramedics just stood there.

You have to wonder, how often they pull this shit.  They'll sit and let an injured person pass away because they were doing something like selling ciggs.   sickening.    Maybe the cop deserver the whooping, maybe we can let the choke hold go.

Are you blind?  Police are there to protect people, not cause them harm.  Eric's cigarette dealing was placing the entire tri-state area in danger....he had to be stopped at all costs.

Furthermore, after reviewing both videos, it has become apparent that fat Eric should be charged with five counts of attempted murder on a police officer.  Expect his flabby remains to be charged accordingly within the next few days.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 04, 2014, 05:07:33 PM »
Are you saying his family should be billed for the sidewalk rental space?   I mean, he obviously blocked entrance to the shops by pretending to be alive when he had in fact expired, thus really preventing the stores from serving the honest and hard working people of that particular borough. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #247 on: December 04, 2014, 05:08:08 PM »
I always suspected cigarettes were dangerous.  
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2014, 05:57:15 PM »
I like how each of these incidents feature someone breaking the law, resisting arrest or outright assaulting a police officer or citizen, yet morons want to give the criminal the sympathy and the free pass.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #249 on: December 04, 2014, 05:58:24 PM »
after seeing that video... I dont think the choke hold even matters.

They didn't report the choke, very bad.

But letting a dude expire - remain in cuffs while he death gurgled... kept the paramedics away.  gotta be a crime.  unreal.

What's very telling is all TV media is not even talking about the fact that he's dead just lying there and no CPR was given to him. There just running with the story on if he should have had to die. Very weird. It's not the act but how they reacted to it is what really is bothersome...Why aren't they (the media) talking about why no one tried to save his life? What the fuck do they think the guy was sleeping for over 7 minutes on the sidewalk? They think he was faking it. The dudes eyes were rolled back into his head(via Coroner report) Dude was dead as a door nail 2 minutes after going down...