Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57902 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2014, 04:43:30 AM »
Well, your guess is incorrect.  That's exactly what happened. 

if you say so....  ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2014, 04:45:16 AM »
Haha that instantly made me remember this

you tube is acting "wonky" but, yes- the "jackie the racist teacher" animation bit kills me.....anything "jackie during the news" kills me quite frankly

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: December 05, 2014, 04:46:22 AM »
What's very telling is all TV media is not even talking about the fact that he's dead just lying there and no CPR was given to him. There just running with the story on if he should have had to die. Very weird. It's not the act but how they reacted to it is what really is bothersome...Why aren't they (the media) talking about why no one tried to save his life? What the fuck do they think the guy was sleeping for over 7 minutes on the sidewalk? They think he was faking it. The dudes eyes were rolled back into his head(via Coroner report) Dude was dead as a door nail 2 minutes after going down...

This I can agree with. I don't have much of any concern with the take down. I have serious concern with the aftercare once he's in cuffs.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: December 05, 2014, 05:24:57 AM »
if you say so....  ::)

It's not only me saying it this time.  Turn on the tv and view some of the opposing viewpoints with your blue tinted glasses off.....

And I don't mean the degenerate protesters yelling Ebonics at the newscaster, either.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: December 05, 2014, 05:31:06 AM »
It's not only me saying it this time.  Turn on the tv and view some of the opposing viewpoints with your blue tinted glasses off.....

And I don't mean the degenerate protesters yelling Ebonics at the newscaster, either.

Why don't I just watch the video, where I see and hear what happened? Because what I see is that after the "choke hold" is released, he is still talking. Are you suggesting that he was talking in his sleep? He was not choked unconscious. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: December 05, 2014, 05:36:20 AM »
you tube is acting "wonky" but, yes- the "jackie the racist teacher" animation bit kills me.....anything "jackie during the news" kills me quite frankly

haha  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: December 05, 2014, 06:09:36 AM »
btw, I've seen this guy A LOT on tv after this thing happened to the other fat black guy

anyway-- can someone explain to me why the people of Harlem representented this old Sicilian man to represent them? and why does he give a shit about the Schvartzers so much?

I mean- don't wops hate blacks?!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: December 05, 2014, 06:12:43 AM »
btw- if any of you post THAT CLIP from "true Romance" in response I will punch you through the intranet

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: December 05, 2014, 06:12:57 AM »
btw, I've seen this guy A LOT on tv after this thing happened to the other fat black guy

anyway-- can someone explain to me why the people of Harlem representented this old Sicilian man to represent them? and why does he give a shit about the Schvartzers so much?

I mean- don't wops hate blacks?!

Yeah I thought Vito Corleone took care of him back in The Old Country during The Godfather 2.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: December 05, 2014, 06:13:48 AM »
Why don't I just watch the video, where I see and hear what happened? Because what I see is that after the "choke hold" is released, he is still talking. Are you suggesting that he was talking in his sleep? He was not choked unconscious. 

The time of death doesn't matter.  The cause of death is the matter of concern.  The cop rendered Eric immobile while the other dolts looked on.  When it was revealed that Eric died, the cops took the usual "not me" defense.  If the situation was reversed and Eric laid his hands on the cop, he would be charged with attempted murder had he lived.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #286 on: December 05, 2014, 06:14:26 AM »
No dude, it's not because they don't care, it's because they care so much.  Roll with me here...

Upon pulling up to the gentleman selling "loosies" , they quickly realize after running his information, he is an organ donor.  These cops are avid getbiggers, and have suffered mental anguish, as we all have over the recent passing of so many bodybuilding/getbigger elite due to organ failure (genetic conditions of course)i.e. Nasser, DA, etc. and they just wanted to make sure that with this middle aged Hebrews passing, that his organs can be harvested and given to those in need. So what they did, was speed up the process that would've naturally taken place at his next visit to Burger King, or the restroom for that matter.  This man, as well as these cops are heros, and are deserving of the Medal of Honor, or at the very least, Blue Stars on their accounts here at GetBig. Sorry Basile, you'll have a long road ahead if you want your Blue Stars now. :-\

???

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: December 05, 2014, 06:16:16 AM »
The time of death doesn't matter.  The cause of death is the matter of concern.  The cop rendered Eric immobile while the other dolts looked on.  When it was revealed that Eric died, the cops took the usual "not me" defense.  If the situation was reversed and Eric laid his hands on the cop, he would be charged with attempted murder had he lived.

I think we are off track now. You're original statement was that Garner was choked unconscious. That's what I was responding to. He wasn't choked unconscious. As far as the rest of the above post, it's irrelevant to the original discussion.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: December 05, 2014, 06:25:43 AM »
humans are oportunistic animals, there s always someone who has something to sell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #289 on: December 05, 2014, 06:26:43 AM »
i'm shocked when anyone decides to defend letting the man sit dead in handcuffs while they scuttle about looking for an idea as "hey, that's what you get for fighting cops".

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #290 on: December 05, 2014, 06:41:43 AM »
Do black lives really matter though?

think about it.....

and I'm not asking this from a "racist" POV...I'm talking strictly from a economics POV

I mean- Black reproduce LIKE rabbits

There is a huge overabundance of blacks

IF anything the cops are actually making blacks lives more valuable by actually making them more scarce

Adam Smith would agree

Oh.  My.  God.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: December 05, 2014, 06:43:57 AM »
I actually learned a lesson through these terrible tragedies

Being black sucks but if your a fat titsone then you're FUCKED

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: December 05, 2014, 07:14:13 AM »
11 Facts!

1. There is no doubt that Garner was resisting an arrest for illegally selling untaxed cigarettes. Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik put it succinctly: "You cannot resist arrest. If Eric Garner did not resist arrest, the outcome of this case would have been very different," he told Newsmax. "He wouldn't be dead today.

"Regardless of what the arrest was for, the officers don't have the ability to say, 'Well, this is a minor arrest, so we're just going to ignore you.'"

2. The video of the July 17 incident clearly shows Garner, an African-American, swatting away the arms of a white officer seeking to take him into custody, telling him: "Don't touch me!"

3. Garner, 43, had history of more than 30 arrests dating back to 1980, on charges including assault and grand larceny.

4. At the time of his death, Garner was out on bail after being charged with illegally selling cigarettes, driving without a license, marijuana possession and false impersonation.

5. The chokehold that Patrolman Daniel Pantaleo put on Garner was reported to have contributed to his death. But Garner, who was 6-foot-3 and weighed 350 pounds, suffered from a number of health problems, including heart disease, severe asthma, diabetes, obesity, and sleep apnea. Pantaleo's attorney and police union officials argued that Garner's poor health was the main cause of his death.

6. Garner did not die at the scene of the confrontation. He suffered cardiac arrest in the ambulance taking him to the hospital and was pronounced dead about an hour later.

7. Much has been made of the fact that the use of chokeholds by police is prohibited in New York City. But officers reportedly still use them. Between 2009 and mid-2014, the Civilian Complaint Review Board received 1,128 chokehold allegations.

Patrick Lynch, president of the New York City Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, said: "It was clear that the officer's intention was to do nothing more than take Mr. Garner into custody as instructed, and that he used the takedown technique that he learned in the academy when Mr. Garner refused."

8. The grand jury began hearing the case on Sept. 29 and did not reach a decision until Wednesday, so there is much testimony that was presented that has not been made public.

9. The 23-member grand jury included nine non-white jurors.

10. In order to find Officer Pantaleo criminally negligent, the grand jury would have had to determine that he knew there was a "substantial risk" that Garner would have died due to the takedown.

11. Less than a month after Garner's death, Ramsey Orta, who shot the much-viewed videotape of the encounter, was indicted on weapons charges. Police alleged that Orta had slipped a .25-caliber handgun into a teenage accomplice's waistband outside a New York hotel.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: December 05, 2014, 07:24:10 AM »
"11. Less than a month after Garner's death, Ramsey Orta, who shot the much-viewed videotape of the encounter, was indicted on weapons charges. Police alleged that Orta had slipped a .25-caliber handgun into a teenage accomplice's waistband outside a New York hotel."

This is only to discredit the video.  Somehow. Not sure how.  And he claims it was planted - wouldn't surprise me.  Cops would let a man die in cuffs - and deny him CPR - but wouldn't frame someone?   

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2014, 07:27:38 AM »
So, a Staten Island Cop with a  Italian Last name killed a black guy?

What aisle at Sherwin Williams is the color "Shocked" because I'm gonna paint myself in it

...gimme a break

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2014, 07:35:46 AM »
I think we are off track now. You're original statement was that Garner was choked unconscious. That's what I was responding to. He wasn't choked unconscious. As far as the rest of the above post, it's irrelevant to the original discussion.

Hey, thanks for clearing that up.  It all makes sense now....just keep confusing the facts to suit your point of view.  You should contact the media and enlighten them with your brilliance...the protests will stop...the cops involved can get out from under mommy's skirt and call off the protection, and the nice officers can go back to helping the elderly and getting cats from trees.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #296 on: December 05, 2014, 08:14:26 AM »
Hey, thanks for clearing that up.  It all makes sense now....just keep confusing the facts to suit your point of view.  You should contact the media and enlighten them with your brilliance...the protests will stop...the cops involved can get out from under mommy's skirt and call off the protection, and the nice officers can go back to helping the elderly and getting cats from trees.

You are confusing emotion for facts.  Admit he got you on the facts. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #297 on: December 05, 2014, 08:15:51 AM »
"11. Less than a month after Garner's death, Ramsey Orta, who shot the much-viewed videotape of the encounter, was indicted on weapons charges. Police alleged that Orta had slipped a .25-caliber handgun into a teenage accomplice's waistband outside a New York hotel."

This is only to discredit the video.  Somehow. Not sure how.  And he claims it was planted - wouldn't surprise me.  Cops would let a man die in cuffs - and deny him CPR - but wouldn't frame someone?   

Oh man, you're doing it again.  Don't let your imagination run away with you.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: December 05, 2014, 08:18:37 AM »
Oh man, you're doing it again.  Don't let your imagination run away with you.

can you really look at the dead man in CUFFS on the ground, and not get upset at those cops?
can you really see them holding off EMS, knowing pulse is gone, for 2 minutes, and not feel disgust?

yet they woudln't plant a gun on a guy that outed them with the video?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #299 on: December 05, 2014, 08:29:21 AM »
can you really look at the dead man in CUFFS on the ground, and not get upset at those cops?
can you really see them holding off EMS, knowing pulse is gone, for 2 minutes, and not feel disgust?

yet they woudln't plant a gun on a guy that outed them with the video?

You can't assume anything that you can't prove. You're speculating. There is no evidence for a gun being planted.  This is how false ideas get stuck in peoples heads.  This is why despite all the evidence people still believe Michael Brown had his hands up and was shot in the back.  You could just as easily argue that a person involved in criminal activity is not above illegally possessing a gun.  It's occam's razor.
A